Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private RP]
1 2 3 4
Private Rp for Lesley and LadyRiat. If you wish to join, you can inquire with me via pm. please do not post in the thread.

If you read the rp and feel like you'd like to RP with me, and not necessarily in this thread, pm me and we'll work something out.
Private Rp for Lesley and LadyRiat. If you wish to join, you can inquire with me via pm. please do not post in the thread.

If you read the rp and feel like you'd like to RP with me, and not necessarily in this thread, pm me and we'll work something out.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Not too hot about RP'ing off site, but I'd love to do something with you here if you don't mind~
@LadyRiat

Not too hot about RP'ing off site, but I'd love to do something with you here if you don't mind~
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley Alright. I just hope you're not expecting FR-dragon Rp, cause I dunno, I'm just not that into that. ^^;
@Lesley Alright. I just hope you're not expecting FR-dragon Rp, cause I dunno, I'm just not that into that. ^^;

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Nah, I can RP all kinds of stuff. =P
@LadyRiat

Nah, I can RP all kinds of stuff. =P
@Lesley What's your favorite genre?
@Lesley What's your favorite genre?

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Anything supernatural/paranormal. Most of my good RP characters are in that area.
@LadyRiat

Anything supernatural/paranormal. Most of my good RP characters are in that area.
@Lesley Awesome. Mine too lol.
Sorry for the late response, My computer decided to be a gigantic jerk.
@Lesley Awesome. Mine too lol.
Sorry for the late response, My computer decided to be a gigantic jerk.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Good! And that's fine~ I've been having internet issues that just recently got resolved, so I get that.

I posted a couple of my characters on the OC Ramblings thread earlier, if you want to get an idea of what I have (those are far, far from the only ones though)
@LadyRiat

Good! And that's fine~ I've been having internet issues that just recently got resolved, so I get that.

I posted a couple of my characters on the OC Ramblings thread earlier, if you want to get an idea of what I have (those are far, far from the only ones though)
@Lesley I hate rollover.... I had to do my whole post over, formatting and everything...

Anyway, I would have posted some but I have too many (though most aren't active).

Here are some of my favorite active ones, though (and these are their profiles from my group described in the first post):

References used are of their IMVU avatars, because I don't have any of their recent art uploaded right now.

Riat:
Reference Image

Race: Vampire (human base)
Height: 5'10"
Physical Description: Thin and tired-looking, Riat is also pale, giving her condition away to any who specifically looks for the signs. Her knee-length obsidian hair usually does nothing to hide her inexplicably pointed ears. Striking blue eyes are often hidden behind a lace veil when in daylight. She tends to wear dark or black clothes.
Elemental/Aura Alignment: None.
Bio: Riat used to be a normal human almost nine years ago. If you ask her the story she'll likely tell you. After she became a vampire she left home in search of a place where she wouldn't have to hide what she'd become. She still keeps in touch with her family the best she can.
She now resides in Nefas Sancti's dormitory, acting as a sort of nanny and housemaid for those who live there with her.

Daemon:
Reference Image

Race: Greater fire demon (Raktathua)
Height: 6'
Physical Description: (Didn't finish, refer to the above image.)
Elemental/Aura Alignment: Fire, Greater Demonic. Usually suppressed but easily detectable at close range.
Bio: Unavailable.

I sometimes play him as a child as well.

Gage Kanashii:
Reference Image

Race: Draconic half-elf (half human)
Height: 5'6"
Physical Description: (Didn't finish this either, but refer to the image above. It's also not apparent, but he's underweight.)
Elemental/Aura Alignment: Faint earth and draconic. Elven and human easily apparent.
Bio: (Unfinished. Basically he's an orphan. His father went off to war, and his mother was murdered. He fled the country by stowing away on a boat and now he just kinda holds his own in the world. He deals with moderate to severe depression, and is gay, but somewhere between denial and obliviousness I guess? Really depends on where he's at in which RP, and what age.)
@Lesley I hate rollover.... I had to do my whole post over, formatting and everything...

Anyway, I would have posted some but I have too many (though most aren't active).

Here are some of my favorite active ones, though (and these are their profiles from my group described in the first post):

References used are of their IMVU avatars, because I don't have any of their recent art uploaded right now.

Riat:
Reference Image

Race: Vampire (human base)
Height: 5'10"
Physical Description: Thin and tired-looking, Riat is also pale, giving her condition away to any who specifically looks for the signs. Her knee-length obsidian hair usually does nothing to hide her inexplicably pointed ears. Striking blue eyes are often hidden behind a lace veil when in daylight. She tends to wear dark or black clothes.
Elemental/Aura Alignment: None.
Bio: Riat used to be a normal human almost nine years ago. If you ask her the story she'll likely tell you. After she became a vampire she left home in search of a place where she wouldn't have to hide what she'd become. She still keeps in touch with her family the best she can.
She now resides in Nefas Sancti's dormitory, acting as a sort of nanny and housemaid for those who live there with her.

Daemon:
Reference Image

Race: Greater fire demon (Raktathua)
Height: 6'
Physical Description: (Didn't finish, refer to the above image.)
Elemental/Aura Alignment: Fire, Greater Demonic. Usually suppressed but easily detectable at close range.
Bio: Unavailable.

I sometimes play him as a child as well.

Gage Kanashii:
Reference Image

Race: Draconic half-elf (half human)
Height: 5'6"
Physical Description: (Didn't finish this either, but refer to the image above. It's also not apparent, but he's underweight.)
Elemental/Aura Alignment: Faint earth and draconic. Elven and human easily apparent.
Bio: (Unfinished. Basically he's an orphan. His father went off to war, and his mother was murdered. He fled the country by stowing away on a boat and now he just kinda holds his own in the world. He deals with moderate to severe depression, and is gay, but somewhere between denial and obliviousness I guess? Really depends on where he's at in which RP, and what age.)

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat Moved to the Roleplay Forum! :)
@LadyRiat Moved to the Roleplay Forum! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4