Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ANOTHER Honking Warriors RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
(@Cyva yup, who's the leader? Can I be the leader?)

"Dawnsong said yes", She yelled barreling into Specklepaw and Dapplepaw. "Whoops sorry, hey were you guys going to sleep like elders? Wake up!" She said with humor in her words. Flinchpaw then attacked Specklepaw's tail and ran into Dawnsong when she tried to get away from Specklepaw who came after her.
(@Cyva yup, who's the leader? Can I be the leader?)

"Dawnsong said yes", She yelled barreling into Specklepaw and Dapplepaw. "Whoops sorry, hey were you guys going to sleep like elders? Wake up!" She said with humor in her words. Flinchpaw then attacked Specklepaw's tail and ran into Dawnsong when she tried to get away from Specklepaw who came after her.
ldNLSdw.png
You can be the leader yep~~ @Digimon11))

"Hey! GEt back here you!" Speckepaw cried in glee. Dapplepaw pursued them on clumsy paws- falling down onc ebefore scooping himsel fback up.
"You're acting like kits!" Thistletongue snapped at them, emerging from the camp entrance and swiping a paw over her ear. The Platinum furred Tabby trot over looking unusually cross.
"Lighten up Thistletongue- we're just having fun,"
"It's nearly sunhigh! Did you just get up?"
"So?" Specklepaw gave na indignant huff. "Are we still going to train?"
"Yes- We're just waiting on Lizardfang to return with moss for the Elder's bedding,"
You can be the leader yep~~ @Digimon11))

"Hey! GEt back here you!" Speckepaw cried in glee. Dapplepaw pursued them on clumsy paws- falling down onc ebefore scooping himsel fback up.
"You're acting like kits!" Thistletongue snapped at them, emerging from the camp entrance and swiping a paw over her ear. The Platinum furred Tabby trot over looking unusually cross.
"Lighten up Thistletongue- we're just having fun,"
"It's nearly sunhigh! Did you just get up?"
"So?" Specklepaw gave na indignant huff. "Are we still going to train?"
"Yes- We're just waiting on Lizardfang to return with moss for the Elder's bedding,"
OKxuOgN.png
(@Cyva the leaders name is Oakstar and I'm making an elder: Onefang)

Flinchpaw turned and saw Thistletongue swiping at Specklepaw. "When is Lizardfang coming", she asked Dawnsong. "She should better here cause Onefang is getting crabby!" "Quiet, Onefang is your elder. You should respect her.", Dawnsong said cuffing Flinchpaw on her ear.
(@Cyva the leaders name is Oakstar and I'm making an elder: Onefang)

Flinchpaw turned and saw Thistletongue swiping at Specklepaw. "When is Lizardfang coming", she asked Dawnsong. "She should better here cause Onefang is getting crabby!" "Quiet, Onefang is your elder. You should respect her.", Dawnsong said cuffing Flinchpaw on her ear.
ldNLSdw.png
((Okidoki they seem rad~~ @Digimon11))
Speak of the furball he came in clumsily- carrying moe moss than he probably should have been. His voice was muffled- but Dapplepaw knew he was asking for his help. He groaned but obligued.
"It won't take long- I promise," Afew long seconds passed and they both returned.
((Okidoki they seem rad~~ @Digimon11))
Speak of the furball he came in clumsily- carrying moe moss than he probably should have been. His voice was muffled- but Dapplepaw knew he was asking for his help. He groaned but obligued.
"It won't take long- I promise," Afew long seconds passed and they both returned.
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Flinchpaw looked at the three warriors and smiled,"Can we train now? Or go hunting or patrolling?" Dawnsong turned to the others,"What should we do? Training or hunting or should we join we join patrols or split up and do three of them?"
@Cyva

Flinchpaw looked at the three warriors and smiled,"Can we train now? Or go hunting or patrolling?" Dawnsong turned to the others,"What should we do? Training or hunting or should we join we join patrols or split up and do three of them?"
ldNLSdw.png
"Calm young one. We'll join the patrol after our training,"
"Alright Thistletongue," Specklepaw gave a nod.
Dapplepaw, on the other hand, seemed to be less enthusiastic. But then again, joining a hunting patrol after training was better than changing the Elder's bedding. That had been attributed to other apprentices today.

@Digimon11
"Calm young one. We'll join the patrol after our training,"
"Alright Thistletongue," Specklepaw gave a nod.
Dapplepaw, on the other hand, seemed to be less enthusiastic. But then again, joining a hunting patrol after training was better than changing the Elder's bedding. That had been attributed to other apprentices today.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

"Ok, Flinchpaw, we'll go with Thistletongue." Dawnsong told Flinchpaw. "Then after training we can go hunting instead." "Yay, no changing the elder's bedding", Flinchpaw said under her breath . "When do we start?"

Meanwhile, Onefang was tired of sitting and got up to get some prey. He went outside and got a vole to eat. Fresh air. Hmmm Onefang thought and bit into his prey.
@Cyva

"Ok, Flinchpaw, we'll go with Thistletongue." Dawnsong told Flinchpaw. "Then after training we can go hunting instead." "Yay, no changing the elder's bedding", Flinchpaw said under her breath . "When do we start?"

Meanwhile, Onefang was tired of sitting and got up to get some prey. He went outside and got a vole to eat. Fresh air. Hmmm Onefang thought and bit into his prey.
ldNLSdw.png
Dapplepaw found himself pinned- again and again and again.
"Get off of me," he grumbled towards his sister. "You're just lucky,"
"I'm sharper than you Dapplepaw admit it! "
"Just spar with Flinchpaw if i'm so dull!" He huffed, clearly offended.
"Mind if I cut in?"Thistletongue and Lizardfang turned around to see a golden tom leap down into the training ditch. "He's your apprentice Lizardfang so I figured I'd ask permission,"
"Sure- Let's see if he'll listen to you," What!? He was listening fine! It was just the execution of the moves!
Even with the assistance of the new warrior he found himself frustrated and hopeless. Lizardfang seemed to notice.
"That's enough for today Lionbramble, We've already been here too long,"
"But Lizardfang- Flinchpaw and I barely got to do anything!"
"Then you two may join the hunting party and practice on your way back from catching prey,"
"...I guess that's better for nothing..,"
"That Is, If Dawnsong permits this of course,"

@Digimon11
Dapplepaw found himself pinned- again and again and again.
"Get off of me," he grumbled towards his sister. "You're just lucky,"
"I'm sharper than you Dapplepaw admit it! "
"Just spar with Flinchpaw if i'm so dull!" He huffed, clearly offended.
"Mind if I cut in?"Thistletongue and Lizardfang turned around to see a golden tom leap down into the training ditch. "He's your apprentice Lizardfang so I figured I'd ask permission,"
"Sure- Let's see if he'll listen to you," What!? He was listening fine! It was just the execution of the moves!
Even with the assistance of the new warrior he found himself frustrated and hopeless. Lizardfang seemed to notice.
"That's enough for today Lionbramble, We've already been here too long,"
"But Lizardfang- Flinchpaw and I barely got to do anything!"
"Then you two may join the hunting party and practice on your way back from catching prey,"
"...I guess that's better for nothing..,"
"That Is, If Dawnsong permits this of course,"

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
"Specklepaw and Flinchpaw follow me and Dapplepaw you can come too if you want," Dawnsong told her and the others. "I can catch more prey then you", Flinchpaw said to Specklepaw. So far she caught two mice and one vole when Dawnsong said, "Ok, you two. Come along and bring the prey to the fresh-kill pile." [img]http://cyza.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/a-stray-cat-with-a-mouse-in-its-mouth.gif[/img] @Cyva
"Specklepaw and Flinchpaw follow me and Dapplepaw you can come too if you want," Dawnsong told her and the others. "I can catch more prey then you", Flinchpaw said to Specklepaw. So far she caught two mice and one vole when Dawnsong said, "Ok, you two. Come along and bring the prey to the fresh-kill pile."

a-stray-cat-with-a-mouse-in-its-mouth.gif

@Cyva
ldNLSdw.png
((Sorry- yesterday and friday night got super duper busy))
Specklepaw giddily leapt in with Flinchpaw and Dawnsong, and with a growl of irritation Thistletongue followed after her.
"Dapplepaw?"
"I don't feel up to it," Lizardfang could hear the melancholy in the others mewl. "I think I need to work on my form,"

@Digimon11
((Sorry- yesterday and friday night got super duper busy))
Specklepaw giddily leapt in with Flinchpaw and Dawnsong, and with a growl of irritation Thistletongue followed after her.
"Dapplepaw?"
"I don't feel up to it," Lizardfang could hear the melancholy in the others mewl. "I think I need to work on my form,"

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6