Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ANOTHER Honking Warriors RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
((I'll write a starter- the top will be a list of our cats and their allegiances if that's alright with you~~))

Thunderclan

OakStar- Strong leader(Digimon11)

Dapplepaw(DapplePelt)- Apprentice in training. Has friends outside the clan. (JadeFeffers)

Specklepaw(SpeckleTail)- Apprentice in training, shows much promise and energy.(JadeFeffers)

FlinchPaw(FlinchClaw)- Apprentince in training full of energy and devotion. (Digimon11)

LionBramble- Warrior who tends to get a little bit hot tempered. (JadeFeffers)

ThistleTongue- Deputy of Thunderclan and a Senior Warrior. Very Loyal. (JadeFeffers)

FlameTail- Half blind Medicine cat of Thunderclan. (JadeFeffers)

JayTail- Queen and Warrior of Thunderclan. Quick witted. (Digimon11)

Riverclan

NightPaw(NightFrost)- Medicine Cat Apprentice who tends to get into loads of trouble.(JadeFeffers)

RainTalon- Riverclan medicine cat- a former loner used to a hard life with few friends. (JAdeFeffers)

RiverKit(RiverPaw)- Soon to be apprentice with lots of spunk. (Digimon11)

SwiftStar- Formerly SwiftWind, a brave independent leader who tends to have a harsh outlook (JAdeFeffers)

MistyPaw- bubbly apprentice (Digimon11)

Windclan

LeafStar- New and naive leader (JadeFeffers)

ReedKit(ReedPaw)- To-be apprentice who hates everything. (JadeFeffers)

RainTail- Valiant and taunting warrior of Windclan. (JadeFeffers)

RabbitRunner- Quick witted warrior of Windclan (Digimon11)

MothWing- Windclan medicine cat (Digimon11)

Shadowclan

RunningStar- Energetic and brash warrior (JadeFeffers

LizardFang- experienced Senior Warrior with sadistic tendencies. (JadeFeffers)

SnakeChaser- Daughter of LizardFang and WildFur, Follows her fathers footsteps. (JadeFeffers)

WildFur: Former Rogue that joined Shadowclan upon meeting LizardFang. Formerly 'Chibi'.Snappy and humorous. Blind. (JadeFeffers)

CometFang- Warrior of Shadowclan, sharp witted and silver tongued by first glance. (Digimon11)

DewPaw(DewFrost)- Medicine Apprentice of Shadowclan, Eager. (Digimon11)

Skyclan
Echostar- valiant leader (Digimon11

BarkStripe- Fresh Warrior who's a tad bit flighty and hopeless. (JadeFeffers)

LeafWing- Eager Warrior full of loyalty.(Digimon11)

HawkPaw(HawkShadow)-Wicked Apprentice (JadeFeffers)

StonePaw(StoneLeaper)-Intelligent and silver tongued apprentice (JadeFeffers)

EmberStorm-experienced Warrior who's eager to please. (JadeFeffers)

EchoSong-Skyclan medicine cat. collected. (Digimon11)

SnowPaw- Laid back apprentice (digimon11)

WinterKit- energetic furball of skyclan (Digimon11)

Rogues:
Crow- Persuasive and dangerous Alleycat who sometimes steals prey from the forest near Thunderclan.(JadeFeffers)

Jacques- Good hearted scarred Rogue with a gruff outer layer.Hangs around the forest sometimes due to fear of Crow and his band of cats. (JadeFeffers)

Robin- Tough and smart streetcat who wanders wherever she pleases. (Digimon11)

Dragonfang- Largeviolent Tabby, Crow's best friend and second in command. (JadeFeffers)

Miya- Older She cat who's become jaded and is a part of crow's gang. (JadeFeffers)

Muuna- Small deaf she-cat with frightening fighting skills. (JadeFeffers)

Kittypets:

Suzi- Long furred beauty who dreams of being a hero with honor. Near Skyclan. (JadeFeffers)

Aussie- Pampered and snooty foreign cat who believes wildcats are savages.Near Skyclan (JadeFeffers)

Swan- Kind kittypet that sometimes wanders around. (Digimon11)

Raven- Kittypet near skyclan territory (Digimon11)

((I'll write a starter- the top will be a list of our cats and their allegiances if that's alright with you~~))

Thunderclan

OakStar- Strong leader(Digimon11)

Dapplepaw(DapplePelt)- Apprentice in training. Has friends outside the clan. (JadeFeffers)

Specklepaw(SpeckleTail)- Apprentice in training, shows much promise and energy.(JadeFeffers)

FlinchPaw(FlinchClaw)- Apprentince in training full of energy and devotion. (Digimon11)

LionBramble- Warrior who tends to get a little bit hot tempered. (JadeFeffers)

ThistleTongue- Deputy of Thunderclan and a Senior Warrior. Very Loyal. (JadeFeffers)

FlameTail- Half blind Medicine cat of Thunderclan. (JadeFeffers)

JayTail- Queen and Warrior of Thunderclan. Quick witted. (Digimon11)

Riverclan

NightPaw(NightFrost)- Medicine Cat Apprentice who tends to get into loads of trouble.(JadeFeffers)

RainTalon- Riverclan medicine cat- a former loner used to a hard life with few friends. (JAdeFeffers)

RiverKit(RiverPaw)- Soon to be apprentice with lots of spunk. (Digimon11)

SwiftStar- Formerly SwiftWind, a brave independent leader who tends to have a harsh outlook (JAdeFeffers)

MistyPaw- bubbly apprentice (Digimon11)

Windclan

LeafStar- New and naive leader (JadeFeffers)

ReedKit(ReedPaw)- To-be apprentice who hates everything. (JadeFeffers)

RainTail- Valiant and taunting warrior of Windclan. (JadeFeffers)

RabbitRunner- Quick witted warrior of Windclan (Digimon11)

MothWing- Windclan medicine cat (Digimon11)

Shadowclan

RunningStar- Energetic and brash warrior (JadeFeffers

LizardFang- experienced Senior Warrior with sadistic tendencies. (JadeFeffers)

SnakeChaser- Daughter of LizardFang and WildFur, Follows her fathers footsteps. (JadeFeffers)

WildFur: Former Rogue that joined Shadowclan upon meeting LizardFang. Formerly 'Chibi'.Snappy and humorous. Blind. (JadeFeffers)

CometFang- Warrior of Shadowclan, sharp witted and silver tongued by first glance. (Digimon11)

DewPaw(DewFrost)- Medicine Apprentice of Shadowclan, Eager. (Digimon11)

Skyclan
Echostar- valiant leader (Digimon11

BarkStripe- Fresh Warrior who's a tad bit flighty and hopeless. (JadeFeffers)

LeafWing- Eager Warrior full of loyalty.(Digimon11)

HawkPaw(HawkShadow)-Wicked Apprentice (JadeFeffers)

StonePaw(StoneLeaper)-Intelligent and silver tongued apprentice (JadeFeffers)

EmberStorm-experienced Warrior who's eager to please. (JadeFeffers)

EchoSong-Skyclan medicine cat. collected. (Digimon11)

SnowPaw- Laid back apprentice (digimon11)

WinterKit- energetic furball of skyclan (Digimon11)

Rogues:
Crow- Persuasive and dangerous Alleycat who sometimes steals prey from the forest near Thunderclan.(JadeFeffers)

Jacques- Good hearted scarred Rogue with a gruff outer layer.Hangs around the forest sometimes due to fear of Crow and his band of cats. (JadeFeffers)

Robin- Tough and smart streetcat who wanders wherever she pleases. (Digimon11)

Dragonfang- Largeviolent Tabby, Crow's best friend and second in command. (JadeFeffers)

Miya- Older She cat who's become jaded and is a part of crow's gang. (JadeFeffers)

Muuna- Small deaf she-cat with frightening fighting skills. (JadeFeffers)

Kittypets:

Suzi- Long furred beauty who dreams of being a hero with honor. Near Skyclan. (JadeFeffers)

Aussie- Pampered and snooty foreign cat who believes wildcats are savages.Near Skyclan (JadeFeffers)

Swan- Kind kittypet that sometimes wanders around. (Digimon11)

Raven- Kittypet near skyclan territory (Digimon11)

OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Riverkit(paw): Kit of Riverclan

Flinchpaw(claw): Apprentice (to be warrior of Thunderclan)

Cometfang: Warrior of Shadowclan

Rabbitrunner: Warrior of Windclan

Mothwing: Medicine cat of Windclan

Dewpaw(frost): Medicine Apprentice of Shadowclan

Leafwing: Warrior of Skyclan

Jaytail: Queen and Warrior of Thunderclan

Robin: Rogue

Swan: Kitty pet

Winterkit: kit of SkyClan

Oakstar: Leader of Thunderclan

Onefang: elder of Thunderclan

Dawnsong: Warrior of Thunderclan

Beavertail: Warrior of Riverclan

Reedkit: Kit of Riverclan

Mistypaw: Apprentice of Riverclan

@Cyva

Riverkit(paw): Kit of Riverclan

Flinchpaw(claw): Apprentice (to be warrior of Thunderclan)

Cometfang: Warrior of Shadowclan

Rabbitrunner: Warrior of Windclan

Mothwing: Medicine cat of Windclan

Dewpaw(frost): Medicine Apprentice of Shadowclan

Leafwing: Warrior of Skyclan

Jaytail: Queen and Warrior of Thunderclan

Robin: Rogue

Swan: Kitty pet

Winterkit: kit of SkyClan

Oakstar: Leader of Thunderclan

Onefang: elder of Thunderclan

Dawnsong: Warrior of Thunderclan

Beavertail: Warrior of Riverclan

Reedkit: Kit of Riverclan

Mistypaw: Apprentice of Riverclan

ldNLSdw.png
Leafbare was slowly leaving the forest. The ground now felt softer underpaw and no longer did the entirety of the apprentice den clutter as one giant puffball. Again the birds were beginning to sing their sweet notes- announcing the arrival of newleaf.
Dapplepaw emerged from the apprentice den and stretched- yawning and trotting towards the fresh kill pile. He snatched up a chickadee and carried it off- tearing into it contently. Soon enough his littermate, Specklepaw, joined him with a squirrel tucked to her chest.
"Sleep well?"
"As well as I have for many moons," Dapplepaw joked. "Could you not sleep again? The mousy brown of his fur nearly blended with his prey- and he caught himself before he bit down on his own paw. He stopped eating when he saw his sister's troubled gaze.
"I had more nightmares- they don't appear to be stopping. I was thinking if I go to the next gathering I might ask Nightpaw what they might mean,"
"Why not ask our own Medicine cat?" Specklepaw cringed a bit. It was clear she felt more comfortable with her friend. The speckled siblings exchanged a long stare, amber and green- concern crossing between them. Dapplepaw attempted to lighten the mood.
"It's newleaf you know- hunting will be plentiful again- Starclan's blessing us with it early this year it appears," Specklepaw seemed to understand the gesture- and forced herself to perk up for her brother's sake. They were just nightmares after all- right?
She changed the topic to something more pleasant- standing over her prey and quickly washing her silver fur.
"Yes- I can't wait to train on dry ground!" She was flexing her claws as though she were practicing.
"I can't wait to climb a tree without snow plummeting into my eyes!" Dapplepaw cried out giddily.
"That never happened to mee~~" Specklepaw teased. They laughed- and finished their prey on a much lighter note than they had started.

@Digimon11
Leafbare was slowly leaving the forest. The ground now felt softer underpaw and no longer did the entirety of the apprentice den clutter as one giant puffball. Again the birds were beginning to sing their sweet notes- announcing the arrival of newleaf.
Dapplepaw emerged from the apprentice den and stretched- yawning and trotting towards the fresh kill pile. He snatched up a chickadee and carried it off- tearing into it contently. Soon enough his littermate, Specklepaw, joined him with a squirrel tucked to her chest.
"Sleep well?"
"As well as I have for many moons," Dapplepaw joked. "Could you not sleep again? The mousy brown of his fur nearly blended with his prey- and he caught himself before he bit down on his own paw. He stopped eating when he saw his sister's troubled gaze.
"I had more nightmares- they don't appear to be stopping. I was thinking if I go to the next gathering I might ask Nightpaw what they might mean,"
"Why not ask our own Medicine cat?" Specklepaw cringed a bit. It was clear she felt more comfortable with her friend. The speckled siblings exchanged a long stare, amber and green- concern crossing between them. Dapplepaw attempted to lighten the mood.
"It's newleaf you know- hunting will be plentiful again- Starclan's blessing us with it early this year it appears," Specklepaw seemed to understand the gesture- and forced herself to perk up for her brother's sake. They were just nightmares after all- right?
She changed the topic to something more pleasant- standing over her prey and quickly washing her silver fur.
"Yes- I can't wait to train on dry ground!" She was flexing her claws as though she were practicing.
"I can't wait to climb a tree without snow plummeting into my eyes!" Dapplepaw cried out giddily.
"That never happened to mee~~" Specklepaw teased. They laughed- and finished their prey on a much lighter note than they had started.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
(@Cyva do you want to do Skyclan, too?)

Flinchpaw paddled out of her nest and into the sunlight. She saw Dapplepaw and Specklepaw sitting near the fresh-kill pile. I'm pretty famished, she thought and went over and grabbed a mouse. "Hi, guys! I wonder what we are going to learn today!", Flinchpaw said while she finished her mouse.
(@Cyva do you want to do Skyclan, too?)

Flinchpaw paddled out of her nest and into the sunlight. She saw Dapplepaw and Specklepaw sitting near the fresh-kill pile. I'm pretty famished, she thought and went over and grabbed a mouse. "Hi, guys! I wonder what we are going to learn today!", Flinchpaw said while she finished her mouse.
ldNLSdw.png
(( I don't see why note~~ @Digimon11))

Specklepaw glanced over at the sound of a familiar voice.
"Flinchpaw!" she trot over to the other and greeted her warmly- Dapplepaw at her heels.
"We were actually just talking about that," he informed her.
"Yeah! Do you think they'll teach us how to beat up a fox?" Speckle Paw made fake swiping motions.
"why would they teach us to fiht a fox- cats run from foxes mousebrain,"
"Fighting seems more effective to me salamander breath,"
(( I don't see why note~~ @Digimon11))

Specklepaw glanced over at the sound of a familiar voice.
"Flinchpaw!" she trot over to the other and greeted her warmly- Dapplepaw at her heels.
"We were actually just talking about that," he informed her.
"Yeah! Do you think they'll teach us how to beat up a fox?" Speckle Paw made fake swiping motions.
"why would they teach us to fiht a fox- cats run from foxes mousebrain,"
"Fighting seems more effective to me salamander breath,"
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Flinchpaw laughed and said, "I hope we can at least see a fox and Dapplepaw, I think cats don't run from foxes, they punch them on the nose!" Just then Jaytail came out of the nursery and said to them playfully, "Now you 'paws run along and not hog the fresh-kill pile so we others can eat some prey."
@Cyva

Flinchpaw laughed and said, "I hope we can at least see a fox and Dapplepaw, I think cats don't run from foxes, they punch them on the nose!" Just then Jaytail came out of the nursery and said to them playfully, "Now you 'paws run along and not hog the fresh-kill pile so we others can eat some prey."
ldNLSdw.png
Specklepaw hung her tail but nodded to JayTail respectfully. She had to laugh at her brother though- he looked so irritated- it was hilarious!
"Flinchpaw- Would you be able to come with us and Lizardpaw to the training grove?" Specklepaw mewed in curiosity.
Specklepaw hung her tail but nodded to JayTail respectfully. She had to laugh at her brother though- he looked so irritated- it was hilarious!
"Flinchpaw- Would you be able to come with us and Lizardpaw to the training grove?" Specklepaw mewed in curiosity.
OKxuOgN.png
@Digimon11
@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
(@Cyva who is Specklepaw's trainer? and can I add Dawnsong warrior of Thunderclan to train Flinchpaw?)

"I don't know." Flinchpaw answered truthfully. "I'll ask Dawnsong and find out." She scampered to the warrior den just as Dawnsong came out of the den. "Hey Dawnsong, can I go with Specklepaw and Lizardpaw to the training grove?" Flinchpaw asked out of breathe.
(@Cyva who is Specklepaw's trainer? and can I add Dawnsong warrior of Thunderclan to train Flinchpaw?)

"I don't know." Flinchpaw answered truthfully. "I'll ask Dawnsong and find out." She scampered to the warrior den just as Dawnsong came out of the den. "Hey Dawnsong, can I go with Specklepaw and Lizardpaw to the training grove?" Flinchpaw asked out of breathe.
ldNLSdw.png
(( Positively absolutely and Specklepaw's mentor is a cat I forgot to add in- Thistletongue (Who I guess is deputy if that's ok with you???))

Dapplepaw and his sister waited patiently- Silvery pelt and dusty pelt, flecked and shining in the warm and new sun. They were tempted to lay down and nap under this warmth.

@Digimon11
(( Positively absolutely and Specklepaw's mentor is a cat I forgot to add in- Thistletongue (Who I guess is deputy if that's ok with you???))

Dapplepaw and his sister waited patiently- Silvery pelt and dusty pelt, flecked and shining in the warm and new sun. They were tempted to lay down and nap under this warmth.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6