Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Original. I, in all honesty, would love to play as one of my actual FR dragons. If you have any other idea, however, I'm always open to make new ocs as well~ Though they'd be description-only.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Hmmm not really- Though I am seeking more of a fantasy, gijinka-like universe. But besides it we could work together on the plot and all~

Player Information

Average reply length?
from 3 lines to 3 paragraphs or even more. However it really depends on how much my partner gives me to answer and how hyped I am.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply right away when I am not busy. When I'm busy I might reply once a day. Because I tend sometimes to forget to reply or not get notified in one time or another however, please do hit me up to reply o/ (Though if I don't reply even after this it is because I'm afk for some reason).

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
  • I am more comfortable with 1x1 though small groups of at most 4 are also fine-
  • Good grammar and punctuation, please. I tend to get really confused unless these are at least decent. Mainly with punctuation.
  • No minors. I just feel more comfortable with more mature roleplayers-
  • I prefer to roleplay on discord, so if you have it, then please~
  • Not only roleplay. Some chitchatting is nice and I bet it will make our rp even more enjoyable~
Would you like to share any additional information?
  • I'm 19.
  • Timezone is GMT-3
  • If you're interested in how some of my dragons look like in gijinka please take a look at my Lair Art Forum Post then~

Hope we have a good time and pm if interested~ ^q^/
Character Information

Original. I, in all honesty, would love to play as one of my actual FR dragons. If you have any other idea, however, I'm always open to make new ocs as well~ Though they'd be description-only.

Hmmm not really- Though I am seeking more of a fantasy, gijinka-like universe. But besides it we could work together on the plot and all~

Player Information

Average reply length?
from 3 lines to 3 paragraphs or even more. However it really depends on how much my partner gives me to answer and how hyped I am.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply right away when I am not busy. When I'm busy I might reply once a day. Because I tend sometimes to forget to reply or not get notified in one time or another however, please do hit me up to reply o/ (Though if I don't reply even after this it is because I'm afk for some reason).

• I am more comfortable with 1x1 though small groups of at most 4 are also fine-
  • Good grammar and punctuation, please. I tend to get really confused unless these are at least decent. Mainly with punctuation.
  • Not only roleplay. Some chitchatting is nice and I bet it will make our rp even more enjoyable~
  • I'm 19.
  • Timezone is GMT-3
  • If you're interested in how some of my dragons look like in gijinka please take a look at my Lair Art Forum Post then~

Tbh, I just want to get into something I won't drop in a few days. Because of this, don't expect me to take up too many 1 x 1's or long, long rps.

Alfamangle

Average reply length? Pretty short tbh

Average reply speed? Quick as I get the notification normaly, but I do have school and stuff

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Not Rwally

Would you like to share any additional information? Nothing
Tbh, I just want to get into something I won't drop in a few days. Because of this, don't expect me to take up too many 1 x 1's or long, long rps.

Alfamangle

Average reply length? Pretty short tbh

Average reply speed? Quick as I get the notification normaly, but I do have school and stuff

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Not Rwally

Would you like to share any additional information? Nothing
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Well hello there adventures!! Allow me to introduce myself.

My characters:

I am Draco, a character based on the dragon of said name in VoltexUnleashed’s lair if you want to know what I look like. A seller of wares and secrets my shop is open to all. My partner I usually work with is thorn, also in lair if you want to see. A rather shady fellow he helps me stock most of my wares, Gods know where he finds them.

Reply length and time:

I am usually reply to most customers within anywhere from a few minutes to a day depending on how busy I am however I will always get back as soon as possible. My reply’s will be anywhere from a few sentences to a paragraph or two, maybe three. It all depends on the situation at hand. Please note that I live in mountain time, two hours earlier then pacific standard. Same thing applies to my partner if you where wondering.

Situations and Roleplay requests:

As I’m the humble keeper of stargazer goods and gizmos, I prefer to settle into an active group play to become a quest/advice giver as well as any other role need to be filled if a story demands it. A way for an important thing to be found, quest to seek or deal to be struck, but most importantly items to be sold. If you want my glorious shop of mystic goods in your story do not hesitate to message me. However this isn’t as specific for my friend thorn. Throw him into any role needed weather you need a thief or medicine dragon. His flexibility is remarkable. He says he’s an arcane trickster, I can see why.

Additional Information:

Due to the ever changing landscape of my life I may require a few days to respond to something. If this is to happen I will try to leave that my wonderful store is currently closed in any roleplay I’m doing and please know that I’m truly sorry for any inconvenience if this occurs. Other then that I am willing to take other roles if it is so required, same goes for my shady friend. Also I have heard word in the lair that some of the other dragons will join if someone so desires. So if you want any other of the dragons in VoltexUnleashed’s lair to join in on a roleplay, group or one on one, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you kindly for listening and I hope to see you at my lovely shop of wonders. And please message me if you want to start any roleplay or if you would like me or any of my lair mates to join an existing one.

Sincerely,
Draco of stargazer goods and gizmos
Well hello there adventures!! Allow me to introduce myself.

My characters:

I am Draco, a character based on the dragon of said name in VoltexUnleashed’s lair if you want to know what I look like. A seller of wares and secrets my shop is open to all. My partner I usually work with is thorn, also in lair if you want to see. A rather shady fellow he helps me stock most of my wares, Gods know where he finds them.

Reply length and time:

I am usually reply to most customers within anywhere from a few minutes to a day depending on how busy I am however I will always get back as soon as possible. My reply’s will be anywhere from a few sentences to a paragraph or two, maybe three. It all depends on the situation at hand. Please note that I live in mountain time, two hours earlier then pacific standard. Same thing applies to my partner if you where wondering.

Situations and Roleplay requests:

As I’m the humble keeper of stargazer goods and gizmos, I prefer to settle into an active group play to become a quest/advice giver as well as any other role need to be filled if a story demands it. A way for an important thing to be found, quest to seek or deal to be struck, but most importantly items to be sold. If you want my glorious shop of mystic goods in your story do not hesitate to message me. However this isn’t as specific for my friend thorn. Throw him into any role needed weather you need a thief or medicine dragon. His flexibility is remarkable. He says he’s an arcane trickster, I can see why.

Additional Information:

Due to the ever changing landscape of my life I may require a few days to respond to something. If this is to happen I will try to leave that my wonderful store is currently closed in any roleplay I’m doing and please know that I’m truly sorry for any inconvenience if this occurs. Other then that I am willing to take other roles if it is so required, same goes for my shady friend. Also I have heard word in the lair that some of the other dragons will join if someone so desires. So if you want any other of the dragons in VoltexUnleashed’s lair to join in on a roleplay, group or one on one, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you kindly for listening and I hope to see you at my lovely shop of wonders. And please message me if you want to start any roleplay or if you would like me or any of my lair mates to join an existing one.

Sincerely,
Draco of stargazer goods and gizmos
Is it Thursday yet? tn0RSo5.png 7RSuTOf.png GLMwkdE.png pZJYyk4.png
XdKddgH.png
-- character information

is your character an original character or a fandom character?
please describe.

All I'm really interested in roleplaying right now is my FR dragons, so I guess original!

are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
if yes, please describe.

Again, I'm looking for FR-based storylines, and what I'd really love is to establish out-of-clan mates with some of my dragons through roleplay. Romance isn't required necessarily, though it is a driving factor in my posting here. Of course, I am more than willing to explore other themes and relationships alongside or in place of romance! I do enjoy dark story lines too.

Some little ideas:
  • My wish-granting android's origin story. Maybe your dragon built her?
  • Maybe a stranger challenges the cruelty of my monster hunter?
  • Or your dragon stumbles into the Starwood Strand and is confronted by its guardian?

Just a couple ideas I came up with based on my dragons (sorry most of them don't have their lore written down since I'm going through a revamp), but I would absolutely be happy to hear your ideas or brainstorm together!!

-- player information

average reply length?

At minimum, I like to write around a paragraph or so? Usually it'll be more, and my rule is generally to approximately match with my partner, so I'll do that as much as possible. I would like the replies to be fairly advanced though.

average reply speed?

I estimate at LEAST once a day, but likely more if I have the free time (or possibly less if the replies are super hefty). I'm finishing up college right now, so I'm around some days more than others.

any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I just ask for decent grammar and that you have fun with it! c: OOC talk also makes me a lot more comfortable--and I'd be thrilled to make some friends!--but I know I can't require that from anybody. Also, please be patient with me!

would you like to share any additional information?

I can be flexible with where you'd like to write! Forums or maybe Discord would be preferred though! I'm also pretty open-minded, so there's not much I'd be against writing (aside from ridiculous violence maybe). And if age does bother anyone, I'm 22!
-- character information

is your character an original character or a fandom character?
please describe.

All I'm really interested in roleplaying right now is my FR dragons, so I guess original!

are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
if yes, please describe.

Again, I'm looking for FR-based storylines, and what I'd really love is to establish out-of-clan mates with some of my dragons through roleplay. Romance isn't required necessarily, though it is a driving factor in my posting here. Of course, I am more than willing to explore other themes and relationships alongside or in place of romance! I do enjoy dark story lines too.

Some little ideas:
  • My wish-granting android's origin story. Maybe your dragon built her?
  • Maybe a stranger challenges the cruelty of my monster hunter?
  • Or your dragon stumbles into the Starwood Strand and is confronted by its guardian?

Just a couple ideas I came up with based on my dragons (sorry most of them don't have their lore written down since I'm going through a revamp), but I would absolutely be happy to hear your ideas or brainstorm together!!

-- player information

average reply length?

At minimum, I like to write around a paragraph or so? Usually it'll be more, and my rule is generally to approximately match with my partner, so I'll do that as much as possible. I would like the replies to be fairly advanced though.

average reply speed?

I estimate at LEAST once a day, but likely more if I have the free time (or possibly less if the replies are super hefty). I'm finishing up college right now, so I'm around some days more than others.

any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I just ask for decent grammar and that you have fun with it! c: OOC talk also makes me a lot more comfortable--and I'd be thrilled to make some friends!--but I know I can't require that from anybody. Also, please be patient with me!

would you like to share any additional information?

I can be flexible with where you'd like to write! Forums or maybe Discord would be preferred though! I'm also pretty open-minded, so there's not much I'd be against writing (aside from ridiculous violence maybe). And if age does bother anyone, I'm 22!
iS326A.png
characters:

any of my dragons uwu

length:

two paragraphs or one larger one is my minimum goal per reply!

speed:

if it's on here then frequently whenever i'm active!

requirements:

none except respect my clan's established info (unless i'm okay with changing it!!!!) and decent grammar. if we talk ooc about anything then i'd like to keep it separate from where we rp (however that's set up) and i'd love ooc talk!

additional:

i'd prefer using discord or the forums but anything is good! i'd prefer not to rp with anyone over 19 but other than that you just gotta be okay with me doing art of the rp sometimes!
characters:

any of my dragons uwu

length:

two paragraphs or one larger one is my minimum goal per reply!

speed:

if it's on here then frequently whenever i'm active!

requirements:

none except respect my clan's established info (unless i'm okay with changing it!!!!) and decent grammar. if we talk ooc about anything then i'd like to keep it separate from where we rp (however that's set up) and i'd love ooc talk!

additional:

i'd prefer using discord or the forums but anything is good! i'd prefer not to rp with anyone over 19 but other than that you just gotta be okay with me doing art of the rp sometimes!
Please describe

I adore playing my own take on Crowley from Good Omens currently. Otherwise I tend to have a range of mythological or anthro characters. I ususally don't play as my dragons.

If yes, please describe.

Would looooove something vaguely Good Omens, or supernatural based!

Average reply length?
Paragraphs, generally. Not very good at shorter than 1-2 paras

Average reply speed?
Not quick. I work full time, and have a busy life, I can go on a bit of hiatus but almost always happy to continue even after a break

Any requirements for future roleplayers?

I'm over 30 and prefer people who are at least 20+ years to RP with. Well-read partner would be great, more advanced writing would be fabulous <3

I am furry and nerdy. I love music, creepy stuff, biology and anatomy. I collect skulls, art and am a bit of a mess sometimes xD

Thanks for reading and best wishes!
Please describe

I adore playing my own take on Crowley from Good Omens currently. Otherwise I tend to have a range of mythological or anthro characters. I ususally don't play as my dragons.

If yes, please describe.

Would looooove something vaguely Good Omens, or supernatural based!

Average reply length?
Paragraphs, generally. Not very good at shorter than 1-2 paras

Average reply speed?
Not quick. I work full time, and have a busy life, I can go on a bit of hiatus but almost always happy to continue even after a break

Any requirements for future roleplayers?

I'm over 30 and prefer people who are at least 20+ years to RP with. Well-read partner would be great, more advanced writing would be fabulous <3

I am furry and nerdy. I love music, creepy stuff, biology and anatomy. I collect skulls, art and am a bit of a mess sometimes xD

Thanks for reading and best wishes!
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
Character Information
Original! I can RP almost any of my FR dragons, characters from a book I'm writing, or I can make up a character on the spot, which I actually love doing.

If you want to have a plot, that's fine, whether it be loose and vague or an actual, developed plot. I like improv or loose plots best, but I am willing to do a developed plot too. I prefer fantasy or modern fantasy, maybe with a bit of romance in there as well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I always try to do two or three paragraphs, but if there's not a lot to go off of, then my replies will be shorter.

Average reply speed?
Flight Rising is blocked at my school so I can't reply while I'm there. But early in the morning and any time after 4:00 PM EST, I will be able to reply. I always try to reply as soon as I see that you've replied. On weekends I can reply anytime as long as I'm awake.

I'm a minor, and I prefer not to RP with anyone older than 19, if that makes sense. I don't know exactly why, but RPing with older people makes me uncomfortable. Also, I prefer 1x1 RPs since I tend to get left behind in group RPs.

Please, please send me a PM if you want to RP! It's been too long since I've had anyone to RP with, and I think it's very fun. I think it would help me become better at writing, which I love to do.
Character Information
Original! I can RP almost any of my FR dragons, characters from a book I'm writing, or I can make up a character on the spot, which I actually love doing.

If you want to have a plot, that's fine, whether it be loose and vague or an actual, developed plot. I like improv or loose plots best, but I am willing to do a developed plot too. I prefer fantasy or modern fantasy, maybe with a bit of romance in there as well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I always try to do two or three paragraphs, but if there's not a lot to go off of, then my replies will be shorter.

Average reply speed?
Flight Rising is blocked at my school so I can't reply while I'm there. But early in the morning and any time after 4:00 PM EST, I will be able to reply. I always try to reply as soon as I see that you've replied. On weekends I can reply anytime as long as I'm awake.

I'm a minor, and I prefer not to RP with anyone older than 19, if that makes sense. I don't know exactly why, but RPing with older people makes me uncomfortable. Also, I prefer 1x1 RPs since I tend to get left behind in group RPs.

Please, please send me a PM if you want to RP! It's been too long since I've had anyone to RP with, and I think it's very fun. I think it would help me become better at writing, which I love to do.
i really like star wars ok
Roleplay Form

Character Information
Depends on what characters I use. I'd most likely use my main oc, Smudge. (who is sort of a multi-fandom/original kind of character. very bendy) But if I get the chance, I'd like to make my own character, if not just use one from my lair.

No, not really. I guess I just really like story-driven rps tho.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends. On weekdays I'll check my account near every hour, though not available at around noon, Central time. On weekends, I might be less responding if I'm doing stuff, but I'm almost always not.

Average reply speed?
Also depends, but I tend to get into a bit of detail so expect me to take maybe a minute or two on the reply itself. Actually seeing the rp might take a bit for me, too.

Just please, no god-modding or mary/gary sues. you would not believe the types of people I've encountered like that i was one myself

idk if we can do off-topic rp here but if not I'll have my Pixilart account linked so we can rp there.
Roleplay Form

Character Information
Depends on what characters I use. I'd most likely use my main oc, Smudge. (who is sort of a multi-fandom/original kind of character. very bendy) But if I get the chance, I'd like to make my own character, if not just use one from my lair.

No, not really. I guess I just really like story-driven rps tho.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends. On weekdays I'll check my account near every hour, though not available at around noon, Central time. On weekends, I might be less responding if I'm doing stuff, but I'm almost always not.

Average reply speed?
Also depends, but I tend to get into a bit of detail so expect me to take maybe a minute or two on the reply itself. Actually seeing the rp might take a bit for me, too.

Just please, no god-modding or mary/gary sues. you would not believe the types of people I've encountered like that i was one myself

idk if we can do off-topic rp here but if not I'll have my Pixilart account linked so we can rp there.
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Character Information

Player Information

Average reply length?

Average reply speed?

• I'm 19.
  • Timezone is GMT-3

Character Information

Player Information

Average reply length?

Average reply speed?

• I'm 19.
  • Timezone is GMT-3

Character Information

Please describe.

I have a couple OCs.

A large man by the name of Håss, who is reserved, aggressive and full of problems. He has a sweet streak and is very fragile on the inside.

A young girl by the name of Max, who is anxious and very much an image of a little fawn in the forest. She is curious and always ready to do anything until it's actually time. Then she gets nervous and hides from just about anything. She's very much someone's baby girl.

And I also want to roleplay with my dragons and make characters too!! Whatever is cool!

If yes, please describe.

Lol no. I do like sad story lines and character development arches and filling in moments in a character's life. I also really like domestic stuff, but fantesy is very good too!

Player Information

My name is Eric. I am a 20 year old pharmacy student who is chaotic neutral lol.

Average reply length?

I like to start off long, 2 to 4 paragraphs and taper to about 1. If it gets less than that, I like to start at a new spot in the timeline or come up with a new situation.

Average reply speed?

Probably twice a day at the moment. When I'm online I can go back and forth for a while, but I will specifically make sure to be online at least twice a day.

Please no first person. Please no bad grammar. :'3

Would you like to share any additional information.

I like role-playing animals and world building together. I'm also open to constructive critism and willing to understand. I hope they sounds good!

Character Information

Please describe.

I have a couple OCs.

A large man by the name of Håss, who is reserved, aggressive and full of problems. He has a sweet streak and is very fragile on the inside.

A young girl by the name of Max, who is anxious and very much an image of a little fawn in the forest. She is curious and always ready to do anything until it's actually time. Then she gets nervous and hides from just about anything. She's very much someone's baby girl.

And I also want to roleplay with my dragons and make characters too!! Whatever is cool!

If yes, please describe.

Lol no. I do like sad story lines and character development arches and filling in moments in a character's life. I also really like domestic stuff, but fantesy is very good too!

Player Information

My name is Eric. I am a 20 year old pharmacy student who is chaotic neutral lol.

Average reply length?

I like to start off long, 2 to 4 paragraphs and taper to about 1. If it gets less than that, I like to start at a new spot in the timeline or come up with a new situation.

Average reply speed?

Probably twice a day at the moment. When I'm online I can go back and forth for a while, but I will specifically make sure to be online at least twice a day.

Please no first person. Please no bad grammar. :'3

Would you like to share any additional information.

I like role-playing animals and world building together. I'm also open to constructive critism and willing to understand. I hope they sounds good!

xxxxxxxxxxxx hk0zK67.gif xxxxx
when we see ourselves staring back,
we learn how to heal
xxxxx clan lore
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 133 134