Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 134
Woo! I am SO glad this exists!!

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

- I use all KINDS of characters! I'm in so many fandoms I can no longer keep track. I also roleplay over Facebook and Discord. Here on Flight Rising, though, I roleplay as the dragons in my lair - especially Ariahara (soon to be renamed Tenrhanaturhu, a Rhaka'na name meaning Flame-Grace Queen) and Terhkirhuts (Means Forest-Soul. Soon to have -turhu affixed to his name, as it denotes royalty in Rhaka'na culture.) Others include Mwane and Hjeru (subject to renaming) and my scientists Geiger and Petri.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.

- Er... not particularly, so I'll just stick other info here! I have a lot, lot, lot of roleplay experience and I can do basically any kind of roleplay you can think of. I am VERY fond of fluff romance. Cutesy stuff is just my tempo. I also like fight scenes, but not a lot of real fighting goes on. I suppose "chase/action" would be a better term. Drama and angst are other personal faves.

Player Information

Average reply length?
- I can do anything from a few lines to several paragraphs depending on how much I'm given to work with and how well I understand what's being conveyed. I can understand many things very well, but I may have some difficulty, so please try to make things clear for me!

Average reply speed?
- I lead a bit of a busy life, juggling my school life and especially busy home life, but I reply to things the moment I see them because I just ADORE roleplay so much. If I'm not replying, it means I'm too busy to reply or I've gone AWOL. Don't worry, if I want to stop a roleplay or can't continue it for any reason, I'd tell you! No secrets here, I'll always be honest!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
- Hhhhhahahaaa... I don't do groups, sorry! I can only focus on so much at once and have a hard time taking turns, I am very inspired, always impetuous and eager for the show to go on! To all you roleplayers I have this message: If you feel the rules of the site impede our storyline, I will give you my Facebook or Discord name and we can continue from there. (Admins, don't worry about me on this front. What happens on my social media stays on my social media!) However, if this happens, don't go nuts: As all people do, I have boundaries too!

Would you like to share any additional information?
- Yes! Absolutely! I am very friendly and I don't bite so please do come roleplay with me. Roleplaying as one of my dragons is especially spectacular a concept to me because I don't have to struggle to envision a character - there's already a beautiful image of them to see! Also, if it interests you, I will write my dragons speaking in Rhaka'na at first before they gradually begin to learn English - it's my first language, but it sure isn't theirs, so it'd be very in-depth! (Mods, if me speaking in the foreign tongue makes you skeptical if I am following the rules, I will gladly translate it for you or provide a link to the document where I list the words.)

That's... about it! I look forward to getting to know you!
Woo! I am SO glad this exists!!

Character Information
Please describe.

- I use all KINDS of characters! I'm in so many fandoms I can no longer keep track. I also roleplay over Facebook and Discord. Here on Flight Rising, though, I roleplay as the dragons in my lair - especially Ariahara (soon to be renamed Tenrhanaturhu, a Rhaka'na name meaning Flame-Grace Queen) and Terhkirhuts (Means Forest-Soul. Soon to have -turhu affixed to his name, as it denotes royalty in Rhaka'na culture.) Others include Mwane and Hjeru (subject to renaming) and my scientists Geiger and Petri.

If yes, please describe.

- Er... not particularly, so I'll just stick other info here! I have a lot, lot, lot of roleplay experience and I can do basically any kind of roleplay you can think of. I am VERY fond of fluff romance. Cutesy stuff is just my tempo. I also like fight scenes, but not a lot of real fighting goes on. I suppose "chase/action" would be a better term. Drama and angst are other personal faves.

Player Information

Average reply length?
- I can do anything from a few lines to several paragraphs depending on how much I'm given to work with and how well I understand what's being conveyed. I can understand many things very well, but I may have some difficulty, so please try to make things clear for me!

Average reply speed?
- I lead a bit of a busy life, juggling my school life and especially busy home life, but I reply to things the moment I see them because I just ADORE roleplay so much. If I'm not replying, it means I'm too busy to reply or I've gone AWOL. Don't worry, if I want to stop a roleplay or can't continue it for any reason, I'd tell you! No secrets here, I'll always be honest!

- Hhhhhahahaaa... I don't do groups, sorry! I can only focus on so much at once and have a hard time taking turns, I am very inspired, always impetuous and eager for the show to go on! To all you roleplayers I have this message: If you feel the rules of the site impede our storyline, I will give you my Facebook or Discord name and we can continue from there. (Admins, don't worry about me on this front. What happens on my social media stays on my social media!) However, if this happens, don't go nuts: As all people do, I have boundaries too!

- Yes! Absolutely! I am very friendly and I don't bite so please do come roleplay with me. Roleplaying as one of my dragons is especially spectacular a concept to me because I don't have to struggle to envision a character - there's already a beautiful image of them to see! Also, if it interests you, I will write my dragons speaking in Rhaka'na at first before they gradually begin to learn English - it's my first language, but it sure isn't theirs, so it'd be very in-depth! (Mods, if me speaking in the foreign tongue makes you skeptical if I am following the rules, I will gladly translate it for you or provide a link to the document where I list the words.)

That's... about it! I look forward to getting to know you!
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
Character Information
Please describe.

All of my dragons are original.

If yes, please describe.

Not really.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Probably a couple paragraphs, it depends on the context and how quick the other person's replies are.

Average reply speed?
Pretty fast, I'm on almost all the time, at FR time +2.

I guess just FR roleplays, nothing random.

I'm new to roleplaying here, but not new to roleplaying. I'd be open to lore-centric trades. Maybe I'll add more to this later. Just hit me up if you wanna roleplay :D
Character Information
Please describe.

All of my dragons are original.

If yes, please describe.

Not really.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Probably a couple paragraphs, it depends on the context and how quick the other person's replies are.

Average reply speed?
Pretty fast, I'm on almost all the time, at FR time +2.

I guess just FR roleplays, nothing random.

I'm new to roleplaying here, but not new to roleplaying. I'd be open to lore-centric trades. Maybe I'll add more to this later. Just hit me up if you wanna roleplay :D
r o l e p l a y i n f o
All of my characters are original.

No, but I do prefer fantasy/mythology and school/realistic fiction.

p l a y e r i n f o
Average reply length?
1 sentence to 2 paragraphs; depends on what.

Average reply speed?
5 minutes to an hour or more. (I am off between 9AM and 5PM EST, and sleep at 12AM to 8AM. [+2 FR time.])

Must understand basic anatomy and color replacements. (Cerise for red, banner for tail, oculars for eyes, etc.)

I'm somewhat new to dragon RP, I was in The Dragons of Beyond on AJCW, but it didn't work out. But, I've decided to redo dragon RP, and start new.
r o l e p l a y i n f o
All of my characters are original.

No, but I do prefer fantasy/mythology and school/realistic fiction.

p l a y e r i n f o
Average reply length?
1 sentence to 2 paragraphs; depends on what.

Average reply speed?
5 minutes to an hour or more. (I am off between 9AM and 5PM EST, and sleep at 12AM to 8AM. [+2 FR time.])

Must understand basic anatomy and color replacements. (Cerise for red, banner for tail, oculars for eyes, etc.)

I'm somewhat new to dragon RP, I was in The Dragons of Beyond on AJCW, but it didn't work out. But, I've decided to redo dragon RP, and start new.
DGvY4qO.gifT8fiuTq.pngUUJDQlO.gif
(think it's high time i added my name to the list :D )

Character Information

Original characters from a fandom.

Please describe.
I am looking specifically for a Warriors roleplay (it's overdone, i know) where I have a couple of characters I would be up for playing with. The one that I currently have in mind is Scorchpaw (later Scorchwhisker) She's a calico with her face being split evenly between black and orange tabby, with a white spot on her chest (i can provide refs if you're interested) She's very sweet, but can be a little bold with her statements sometimes. She's also not afraid to ask questions, even when there might be consequences. Over all, just a curious kid :)
I'd also be down to play with my dragons. Most have bios by now, but I can give you details if you need/want :)

If yes, please describe.

Eh, not really. I have a couple on deck if you want me to set the stage, but I'm pretty flexible here.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Varies. I'm best with paragraph, but script is nice sometimes, too. In general, my replies are between 1 and 4 paragraphs. Usually try to aim for the ballpark of 2, though.

Average reply speed?
Also varies, but I'm at home all day, so the only thing holding me back would be actually writing a response, which can take a bit. I try to keep within a half our at least, but can usually get back within about 5 minutes or so.

Please ASK before starting a romance with one of my characters! I've had some sneak attacks that I wasn't to fond of in the past :( Also character sexualitites are a big thing for me.

I have a bit of an...unusual vocabulary. It tends to spill out a bit, and I'm worried I might sound pretentious. This is how I talk, I swear! I'm good with character dialogue, though :)
Also, I do tend to suffer from hyperfixation, so if it seems like I'm hanging on to a B plot or side character too much, it's entirely possible.
I am aware of these problems, but just wanted to make sure it wasn't a surprise

Also i like my smilies in case you couldn't tell. Definitely used "owo" unironically before.
(think it's high time i added my name to the list :D )

Character Information

Original characters from a fandom.

Please describe.
I am looking specifically for a Warriors roleplay (it's overdone, i know) where I have a couple of characters I would be up for playing with. The one that I currently have in mind is Scorchpaw (later Scorchwhisker) She's a calico with her face being split evenly between black and orange tabby, with a white spot on her chest (i can provide refs if you're interested) She's very sweet, but can be a little bold with her statements sometimes. She's also not afraid to ask questions, even when there might be consequences. Over all, just a curious kid :)
I'd also be down to play with my dragons. Most have bios by now, but I can give you details if you need/want :)

If yes, please describe.

Eh, not really. I have a couple on deck if you want me to set the stage, but I'm pretty flexible here.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Varies. I'm best with paragraph, but script is nice sometimes, too. In general, my replies are between 1 and 4 paragraphs. Usually try to aim for the ballpark of 2, though.

Average reply speed?
Also varies, but I'm at home all day, so the only thing holding me back would be actually writing a response, which can take a bit. I try to keep within a half our at least, but can usually get back within about 5 minutes or so.

Please ASK before starting a romance with one of my characters! I've had some sneak attacks that I wasn't to fond of in the past :( Also character sexualitites are a big thing for me.

I have a bit of an...unusual vocabulary. It tends to spill out a bit, and I'm worried I might sound pretentious. This is how I talk, I swear! I'm good with character dialogue, though :)
Also, I do tend to suffer from hyperfixation, so if it seems like I'm hanging on to a B plot or side character too much, it's entirely possible.
I am aware of these problems, but just wanted to make sure it wasn't a surprise

Also i like my smilies in case you couldn't tell. Definitely used "owo" unironically before.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
I'm very new to forums and RPing on here so I thought why not give this a shot: sorry if I did this all wrong.

Rolepayer Information:

SkeletalKitsune

Average Reply Length: at least 1 paragraph long, paragraphs range from 3 lines to 15 lines in length. The maximum amount of paragraphs I will do is 15, these are rare however so don't expect them. On average, depending on selectivity of the muse, the length will be around 3-5 paragraphs(5-7 lines per paragraph) approximately.

Average Reply Speed: I'm fast when I have a muse but slow when I don't. I have things to do during the day and other sites I RP on so I won't always be here, so I would say I have a medium speed.

Any Requirements for roleplaying: I prefer, unless talked about prior, to have 1-on-1 rps with people. I will do group RPs but they will be rare at best and need to be talked about before anything happens. I prefer to wing my RPs as well mostly due to the fact that I find it easier for muse development. However i am not against a basic plot idea of where to start and where we want to end-- I can't guarantee it'll always end up that way however. I also request that certain things, like ships and whatnot, be talked about with me before anything is set in stone. I love doing that stuff if I'm told first and foremost.

Any specific roleplay storyline: Not in the slightest. I RP on many sites and, to be honest, I quite enjoy it. The only thing I ask is for a fun time where I can improve my writing.

Any Additional Information: I have been RPing for 10+ years now, just never on Flight Rising. I'm mostly active on other sites. I'm not used to it so I ask that you are patient, and if anyone has tips please enlighten me, I could really use them. Another note is that my lair is forever changing. I'm forever auctioning off dragons and breeding ones that are more appealing so if a dragon that I'm RPing with poofs, they will be around til the end of the thread then (if they don't have a significant attachment to another dragon) they will leave and move on for whatever reason. I am open to RPing with anyone so long as they are patient and friendly and willing to talk OOC as well so that way I can make sure everything is going smoothly. Nobody likes it when an RP is getting uncomfortable.

Character Information

Almost all of my characters are Original Characters with few exceptions(those will have that in their description). Dragons without familiars just assume aren't open for RPing, if they have descriptions than they are definitely open to the possibility of writing. Just be aware that I'm a lazy muffin that doesn't like to do stuff sometimes haha! If you find a fascination in a dragon that just catches your eye that doesn't have a familiar or anything like that, message me, I'll whip something up real quick. I don't mind.

Happy RPing and if I did this wrong please tell me. Thank you! And happy writing everyone! <3
I'm very new to forums and RPing on here so I thought why not give this a shot: sorry if I did this all wrong.

Rolepayer Information:

SkeletalKitsune

Average Reply Length: at least 1 paragraph long, paragraphs range from 3 lines to 15 lines in length. The maximum amount of paragraphs I will do is 15, these are rare however so don't expect them. On average, depending on selectivity of the muse, the length will be around 3-5 paragraphs(5-7 lines per paragraph) approximately.

Average Reply Speed: I'm fast when I have a muse but slow when I don't. I have things to do during the day and other sites I RP on so I won't always be here, so I would say I have a medium speed.

Any Requirements for roleplaying: I prefer, unless talked about prior, to have 1-on-1 rps with people. I will do group RPs but they will be rare at best and need to be talked about before anything happens. I prefer to wing my RPs as well mostly due to the fact that I find it easier for muse development. However i am not against a basic plot idea of where to start and where we want to end-- I can't guarantee it'll always end up that way however. I also request that certain things, like ships and whatnot, be talked about with me before anything is set in stone. I love doing that stuff if I'm told first and foremost.

Any specific roleplay storyline: Not in the slightest. I RP on many sites and, to be honest, I quite enjoy it. The only thing I ask is for a fun time where I can improve my writing.

Any Additional Information: I have been RPing for 10+ years now, just never on Flight Rising. I'm mostly active on other sites. I'm not used to it so I ask that you are patient, and if anyone has tips please enlighten me, I could really use them. Another note is that my lair is forever changing. I'm forever auctioning off dragons and breeding ones that are more appealing so if a dragon that I'm RPing with poofs, they will be around til the end of the thread then (if they don't have a significant attachment to another dragon) they will leave and move on for whatever reason. I am open to RPing with anyone so long as they are patient and friendly and willing to talk OOC as well so that way I can make sure everything is going smoothly. Nobody likes it when an RP is getting uncomfortable.

Character Information

Almost all of my characters are Original Characters with few exceptions(those will have that in their description). Dragons without familiars just assume aren't open for RPing, if they have descriptions than they are definitely open to the possibility of writing. Just be aware that I'm a lazy muffin that doesn't like to do stuff sometimes haha! If you find a fascination in a dragon that just catches your eye that doesn't have a familiar or anything like that, message me, I'll whip something up real quick. I don't mind.

Happy RPing and if I did this wrong please tell me. Thank you! And happy writing everyone! <3
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Character Information
My character is dependent on the rolepaly itself but I will be more than happy to engage in a roleplay with my dragons as well. I will sometimes make up a character on the spot if I don't have one that suits the role.

Roles-
I'm not currently lookign for a particular roleplay so I am open for suggestions and ideas. I do prefer one on ones though.

Player Information-

Average reply length? I generally try for a paragraph or two at minimum. I will go longer if I need to explain things in more detail.

Average reply speed? I will usually reply as soon as I can. I seem to be on here a lot currently so my speed could be between a few minutes to the next day. I will generally get to it in the same day unless things are going on in real life.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I prefer one on one roleplays (as stated before) through either forums here or private messages. I will not take a roleplay outside of this site unless we are good friends to start with. If i decide to do a group (which im not great at) it needs to be a structured group, where you post in an order or something because I get lost quite easily. I dont join them often for this reason.

Even if you don't have a role in mind, please feel free to message me about rolepalying. I have a few roles that are sitting on the side lines.
If i do decide to do an off site roleplay, it will most likely be through Discord, Instagram or Twitter as I am very active on all three.

If you have any questions, please message or ping me and I will answer :)

~Feiya
Character Information
My character is dependent on the rolepaly itself but I will be more than happy to engage in a roleplay with my dragons as well. I will sometimes make up a character on the spot if I don't have one that suits the role.

Roles-
I'm not currently lookign for a particular roleplay so I am open for suggestions and ideas. I do prefer one on ones though.

Player Information-

Average reply length? I generally try for a paragraph or two at minimum. I will go longer if I need to explain things in more detail.

Average reply speed? I will usually reply as soon as I can. I seem to be on here a lot currently so my speed could be between a few minutes to the next day. I will generally get to it in the same day unless things are going on in real life.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I prefer one on one roleplays (as stated before) through either forums here or private messages. I will not take a roleplay outside of this site unless we are good friends to start with. If i decide to do a group (which im not great at) it needs to be a structured group, where you post in an order or something because I get lost quite easily. I dont join them often for this reason.

Even if you don't have a role in mind, please feel free to message me about rolepalying. I have a few roles that are sitting on the side lines.
If i do decide to do an off site roleplay, it will most likely be through Discord, Instagram or Twitter as I am very active on all three.

If you have any questions, please message or ping me and I will answer :)

~Feiya
Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

I am extremely interested in anything to do with AC. Even if we dont RP, and end up just talking. Assassin's Creed has become my primary interest when it comes to RP.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!
I am also interested in doing non-human RP - such as involving merfolk, fairies, and othersuch creatures. More worldbuilding would need to be discussed between interested parties.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

I am extremely interested in anything to do with AC. Even if we dont RP, and end up just talking. Assassin's Creed has become my primary interest when it comes to RP.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!
I am also interested in doing non-human RP - such as involving merfolk, fairies, and othersuch creatures. More worldbuilding would need to be discussed between interested parties.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Character Information

My characters are World of Warcraft ocs, and I usually rp in game but have found this limiting as I can only be on one character at once. If you do have characters you rp on a realm and would like to try that with me though, I'd certainly not mind. But also up for doing something over forum, PM, Discord, docs, etc.

specific storyline not required, whether we do something with a planned end or just off and on interactions. It's up to you, but I do have a character that has a rough relationship with his brother, and I think it'd be fun to rp this if you have a male night elf or want to make one. His character would be completely up to you, though. They don't even have to look similar-- we can say they both have different dads or whatev.

Or if you have no life like me, we can mess around with multiple characters and rps! XP
ITS OK IF YA DONT KNOW LORE. Just make an IC excuse for why you have no idea! Or you know, ask me. XP

Player Information
I tend to mirror, but do not like one sentence replies. Anything over a paragraph or two should be fine. Also depends on what you have to reply to. I won't hit you over the head if there's literally nothing else you can say. XD

Average reply speed?
Depends! I tend to be pretty fast. But some weeks are busier than others. I won't be mad if you are lacking motivation, just take your time, yeh? But if you are feeling bored with the rp, please just let me know and we can figure something out on how to either make it fun again or end it without loose ends. before you just randomly drop it. I won't kill you if you do randomly drop it, but see the next question for deets on that.

If you're busy no problem. Happens! Just know that if we've gotten pretty deep in, i'm likely not going to want to act like it never happened. This stuff is good character development, I can't write all that with you for none of it to go into their character, yeah? So if I can't get you to reply and make some IC reason for the rp to end, I'm gonna make a reason myself.
Character Information

My characters are World of Warcraft ocs, and I usually rp in game but have found this limiting as I can only be on one character at once. If you do have characters you rp on a realm and would like to try that with me though, I'd certainly not mind. But also up for doing something over forum, PM, Discord, docs, etc.

specific storyline not required, whether we do something with a planned end or just off and on interactions. It's up to you, but I do have a character that has a rough relationship with his brother, and I think it'd be fun to rp this if you have a male night elf or want to make one. His character would be completely up to you, though. They don't even have to look similar-- we can say they both have different dads or whatev.

Or if you have no life like me, we can mess around with multiple characters and rps! XP
ITS OK IF YA DONT KNOW LORE. Just make an IC excuse for why you have no idea! Or you know, ask me. XP

Player Information
I tend to mirror, but do not like one sentence replies. Anything over a paragraph or two should be fine. Also depends on what you have to reply to. I won't hit you over the head if there's literally nothing else you can say. XD

Average reply speed?
Depends! I tend to be pretty fast. But some weeks are busier than others. I won't be mad if you are lacking motivation, just take your time, yeh? But if you are feeling bored with the rp, please just let me know and we can figure something out on how to either make it fun again or end it without loose ends. before you just randomly drop it. I won't kill you if you do randomly drop it, but see the next question for deets on that.

If you're busy no problem. Happens! Just know that if we've gotten pretty deep in, i'm likely not going to want to act like it never happened. This stuff is good character development, I can't write all that with you for none of it to go into their character, yeah? So if I can't get you to reply and make some IC reason for the rp to end, I'm gonna make a reason myself.
Character Information
I roleplay with furries, feral and anthro, as well as Pokemon and FR dragons

Shoot me an idea or setting and I'm fine going from there.

Player Information

Average reply length?
At least a paragraph. Multiple if we're starting out but if interaction gets heavy responses may become shorter to accomodate to open ended responses.

Average reply speed?
Within an hour or two if I'm not sleeping

No one liners and preferably have some past roleplay skill. Please understand how to stick to one tense and one pov (past or present, third person)

I'm super open to any ideas. You've got a monster? so do i! lets work with that
Character Information
I roleplay with furries, feral and anthro, as well as Pokemon and FR dragons

Shoot me an idea or setting and I'm fine going from there.

Player Information

Average reply length?
At least a paragraph. Multiple if we're starting out but if interaction gets heavy responses may become shorter to accomodate to open ended responses.

Average reply speed?
Within an hour or two if I'm not sleeping

No one liners and preferably have some past roleplay skill. Please understand how to stick to one tense and one pov (past or present, third person)

I'm super open to any ideas. You've got a monster? so do i! lets work with that
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
CHARACTER INFO:

Please describe.
I normally use OCs, as it is easier to get a personality right if you made it yourself. I'm willing to do characters/people that already exist if you really want me to though. So yes, my characters are OCs.
The fandoms I willing to play as are as follows:

Homestuck/Hiveswap (including AUs)
South Park (I love this show)
Wings of Fire
Warrior Cats
UnORDINARY
Overwatch
The Arcana (Incredibly willing to roleplay this)
RWBY
Steven Universe
Hell, I'm willing to roleplay with some of the dragons we have on this site

If there is a fandom I haven't listed that I didn't mention that you would like to roleplay, then please message me about it.

If yes, please describe.
No, not really.

PLAYER INFO:
Average reply length?
Anywhere from 2-3 sentences, to full blown paragraphs are fine. I'm not too picky about reply length, the minimum is at least 1 full sentence.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply asap, but that can take anywhere from a few minutes to as long as a week, depending on how busy I am. I'm not picky on how long you take to respond as long as you do. If you are going to take longer than a week, try and warn me before hand so I know how long I should expect to wait.

Bare minimum 1 sentence replies, preferably 2-3 sentences at the least though. As mentioned before, a warning if you're going to take more than a week to respond. Also, preferably some patience, as I can take a while to respond if I'm trying to come up with a decent response.

I prefer 1 on 1 roleplays, but I can do anywhere from 3-4 people. 5 or more people in one roleplay is debatable for me. I have a hard time keeping up with that many people. If you don't want to roleplay over this site, then I have a Discord and a Quotev. PM for either if needed. I also tend to come up with a lot of ideas, so bear with me if I do come up with one that is a bit wacky (they usually are at least a little wacky)
CHARACTER INFO:

Please describe.
I normally use OCs, as it is easier to get a personality right if you made it yourself. I'm willing to do characters/people that already exist if you really want me to though. So yes, my characters are OCs.
The fandoms I willing to play as are as follows:

Homestuck/Hiveswap (including AUs)
South Park (I love this show)
Wings of Fire
Warrior Cats
UnORDINARY
Overwatch
The Arcana (Incredibly willing to roleplay this)
RWBY
Steven Universe
Hell, I'm willing to roleplay with some of the dragons we have on this site

If there is a fandom I haven't listed that I didn't mention that you would like to roleplay, then please message me about it.

If yes, please describe.
No, not really.

PLAYER INFO:
Average reply length?
Anywhere from 2-3 sentences, to full blown paragraphs are fine. I'm not too picky about reply length, the minimum is at least 1 full sentence.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply asap, but that can take anywhere from a few minutes to as long as a week, depending on how busy I am. I'm not picky on how long you take to respond as long as you do. If you are going to take longer than a week, try and warn me before hand so I know how long I should expect to wait.

Bare minimum 1 sentence replies, preferably 2-3 sentences at the least though. As mentioned before, a warning if you're going to take more than a week to respond. Also, preferably some patience, as I can take a while to respond if I'm trying to come up with a decent response.

I prefer 1 on 1 roleplays, but I can do anywhere from 3-4 people. 5 or more people in one roleplay is debatable for me. I have a hard time keeping up with that many people. If you don't want to roleplay over this site, then I have a Discord and a Quotev. PM for either if needed. I also tend to come up with a lot of ideas, so bear with me if I do come up with one that is a bit wacky (they usually are at least a little wacky)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 133 134