Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 133 134
Refreshing with new information!

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!

DESPERATELY seeking AC-based RP. Even losely!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Refreshing with new information!

Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!

DESPERATELY seeking AC-based RP. Even losely!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Character Information
I have an OC that I can easily change to fit any of the fandoms I'm in plus my FR dragon- Tohru

Not really. I mainly want to create a story with some people that can make me happy, sad, give me laughs, etc. I'm pretty much someone who often just lets someone else make the situations.

Player Information

Average reply length? A short paragraph usually.

Average reply speed? Sometimes way too fast though I may be a bit slow during the weekdays due to college

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? For me, I just really want competent roleplayers that don't write very grammatically bad or have bad spelling. I am kinda a type of person that desires and needs my rp partners to write well or else I'll be having problems to the point I'll just stop rping with them.

I am incredibly stingy with good writing skills so I hope no one minds much because I just want to have as much fun as anyone else while using rping as a way to practice writing stories.
Character Information
I have an OC that I can easily change to fit any of the fandoms I'm in plus my FR dragon- Tohru

Not really. I mainly want to create a story with some people that can make me happy, sad, give me laughs, etc. I'm pretty much someone who often just lets someone else make the situations.

Player Information

Average reply length? A short paragraph usually.

Average reply speed? Sometimes way too fast though I may be a bit slow during the weekdays due to college

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? For me, I just really want competent roleplayers that don't write very grammatically bad or have bad spelling. I am kinda a type of person that desires and needs my rp partners to write well or else I'll be having problems to the point I'll just stop rping with them.

I am incredibly stingy with good writing skills so I hope no one minds much because I just want to have as much fun as anyone else while using rping as a way to practice writing stories.
Character Information
I have no permanent OCs and I don't like to roleplay canon characters. I seldom fandom roleplay but if it suits my interests I'm open to it. On average I'll roleplay with three characters. I don't do FR dragon roleplays.

Most of my 1x1s have had an incredibly loose storyline/plot that is developed throughout the course of the roleplay (which leaves a lot of room for plotholes) but I don't think of that as a limitation. I'm all about a creative storyline and my only requirement is that it's original (or at least loosely based on something).
I'm an absolute nerd for fantasy settings and "supernatural powers"; elemental-based powers are my favorite. I prefer roleplaying humans (or, at the very least, humanoid species) but I do have experience in roleplaying cats and canines.
I absolutely love steampunk, mages, and supernatural humans of any sort. I have a soft spot for angels and vampires.
I'm not interested in any FR-related roleplays.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I've never been one for incredibly long replies and I'd prefer that my partner isn't either. My minimum is about 4-5 sentences provided nothing interesting is happening. I try to keep my replies as long as possible but there will be times that I'm only able to dish out about three or four sentences due to the events of the plot. I'd prefer not to roleplay with anyone who consistently has a 4+paragraph reply as it's a bit tedious and intimidating.

Average reply speed?
I try by absolute best to reply within 3 days and, very rarely, a week. I have school but I try not to let that get in the way. There will very rarely be times in which I take more than a week to respond without context. I have a terrible tendency to go silent if I'm not comfortable with the roleplay or my partner but that's an incredibly rare case. I try to stay honest with my partners and not abandon them.

I'm a minor and I mostly roleplay with minors, but I'm pretty open-minded to whomever. I have no problems with gore but I've always used fade-to-black in romances if it's needed. I ask that my partner(s) have a reply length and speed that's somewhat close to mine and have basic spelling/grammar skills. I've been friends with most of my partners in the past and it'd be nice if it stayed that way. Oh, and LGBTQ+ friendly, please!

I live in China and go by CST in the time zones. Once again I am a minor if you prefer partners that are 18+.
I'd prefer to roleplay through FR forums. You can contact me through PM but I do have a Discord~
Character Information
I have no permanent OCs and I don't like to roleplay canon characters. I seldom fandom roleplay but if it suits my interests I'm open to it. On average I'll roleplay with three characters. I don't do FR dragon roleplays.

Most of my 1x1s have had an incredibly loose storyline/plot that is developed throughout the course of the roleplay (which leaves a lot of room for plotholes) but I don't think of that as a limitation. I'm all about a creative storyline and my only requirement is that it's original (or at least loosely based on something).
I'm an absolute nerd for fantasy settings and "supernatural powers"; elemental-based powers are my favorite. I prefer roleplaying humans (or, at the very least, humanoid species) but I do have experience in roleplaying cats and canines.
I absolutely love steampunk, mages, and supernatural humans of any sort. I have a soft spot for angels and vampires.
I'm not interested in any FR-related roleplays.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I've never been one for incredibly long replies and I'd prefer that my partner isn't either. My minimum is about 4-5 sentences provided nothing interesting is happening. I try to keep my replies as long as possible but there will be times that I'm only able to dish out about three or four sentences due to the events of the plot. I'd prefer not to roleplay with anyone who consistently has a 4+paragraph reply as it's a bit tedious and intimidating.

Average reply speed?
I try by absolute best to reply within 3 days and, very rarely, a week. I have school but I try not to let that get in the way. There will very rarely be times in which I take more than a week to respond without context. I have a terrible tendency to go silent if I'm not comfortable with the roleplay or my partner but that's an incredibly rare case. I try to stay honest with my partners and not abandon them.

I'm a minor and I mostly roleplay with minors, but I'm pretty open-minded to whomever. I have no problems with gore but I've always used fade-to-black in romances if it's needed. I ask that my partner(s) have a reply length and speed that's somewhat close to mine and have basic spelling/grammar skills. I've been friends with most of my partners in the past and it'd be nice if it stayed that way. Oh, and LGBTQ+ friendly, please!

I live in China and go by CST in the time zones. Once again I am a minor if you prefer partners that are 18+.
I'd prefer to roleplay through FR forums. You can contact me through PM but I do have a Discord~
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.
Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Updating! Dis really long, I'm so sorry.

Character Information
SO MANY.
I have a wide variety of characters from normal humans to vampires to normal humans but psychic to aliens and original species to androids to "demons" to animal people (both furry and more kemono style) to gods/goddesses to... You get the idea.
I also love playing with canon characters, though I may or may not characterize them differently than other people, and may or may not be great at staying in character with them. I don't really have a ton of "proper" fan characters, but I'm willing to shove just about anyone into just about any universe for just about any story!

Fandoms I Enjoy:
Tokyo Ghoul
World of Warcraft
Vocaloids
The Elder Scrolls (only played Skyrim)
Pokemon
Marvel Movieverse (Yes, I never read the comics, I'm sorry)
One Piece (Less keen on the canon universe, but love shoving the characters into AUs)
Homestuck (Also less keen on this canon)

Non-Fandom-Specific Things I Enjoy:
Original Worlds (I have plenty, and I love visiting other peoples’)
Generic Medieval Fantasy
Fallout-style Post Apocalypse
Generic Sci-Fi Rebellion (Star Wars, but not Star Wars)
Generic (Non)Human Magic School (Harry Potter, but not Harry Potter)

Holy crap, I need vampires. I have a lot of vampires that can work for a VTM world, if anyone is familiar with that, or I can make them work for just generic vampire stories. A favorite trope of mine is a newly turned vampire with no idea what they're doing runs into a well-established vampire who basically goes, "why are you so dumb," and has to teach them the ropes.

Also really interested in a setting like Harry Potter - a school for magical people, non-humans, etc. - but not Harry Potter at all. I have a lot of non-human characters that would be fun to toss into a mostly human magic school as interdimensional exchange students. And also vampires would be fun to throw into this to explore building friendships between vampires and normal humans despite the stigma surrounding them (again with the vampires, are you sensing a theme yet?).

Player Information

Average reply length?

This varies a lot depending on what's happening and how my partner posts. Action-heavy posts are usually shorter, while intro scene posts tend to be longer. Generally 500 or so words for a starting post/post that has to cover a lot of scene setup or many characters, and 150-300 or so words for average posts, maybe more if I'm really into it.
While I prefer paragraph posts, I'm also open to the idea of script posts! I still tend to pack a lot of detail into these, though, and may end up with a 5 or 6 line long script post.

Average reply speed?
If I'm actively online, I can have a reply ready in 10-20 minutes after noticing a post, depending on what's going on. I'm online most mornings and afternoons through the week, but replys might be spotty during the evenings and weekends, due to social engagements.

I prefer to not play with minors due to past difficulties.

I also prefer literate paragraph posts, but, as previously mentioned, this isn’t a strict requirement. I’ve seen plenty of scripters with four or five lines of good content in their script format, and I’ve had lots of fun with those people!

I almost strictly play LGBT+ characters, even when playing canon characters. Sometimes a good idea will persuade me to play straight characters, but I usually don’t. I know this really bothers some people, so if you’re not into that, good luck with your search and have a nice day!

If you want to turn something into romance, please discuss it first! Especially if it’s involving original characters, I find it harder to use them for romance than I do canon characters. I'm usually not instantly opposed to the idea, though, providing the oc in question isn't the type to absolutely not do that ever.

I may decide a proposal isn’t something that I want to do, but I’m always up for trying to find something else that both my partner and I will enjoy.

If we establish a sound roleplaying relationship, I may be open to instant messaging roleplaying.

I absolutely love shoving canon characters into other canon universes where they don’t belong. Like seriously, it's a problem. I will cram as many canon characters into a world they have no business being in as possible as long as my partner has no problems with it.

I'm a nut for planning upcoming events in rps and I love to discuss event ideas and how things will go before they get here! I also love discussing muses and seeing how they interact outside of the rp events and strict ic format of "real" posts.

I'm open to a lot of ideas and modification of my own ideas, so hit me up if anything looks fun!
Updating! Dis really long, I'm so sorry.

Character Information
SO MANY.
I have a wide variety of characters from normal humans to vampires to normal humans but psychic to aliens and original species to androids to "demons" to animal people (both furry and more kemono style) to gods/goddesses to... You get the idea.
I also love playing with canon characters, though I may or may not characterize them differently than other people, and may or may not be great at staying in character with them. I don't really have a ton of "proper" fan characters, but I'm willing to shove just about anyone into just about any universe for just about any story!

Fandoms I Enjoy:
Tokyo Ghoul
World of Warcraft
Vocaloids
The Elder Scrolls (only played Skyrim)
Pokemon
Marvel Movieverse (Yes, I never read the comics, I'm sorry)
One Piece (Less keen on the canon universe, but love shoving the characters into AUs)
Homestuck (Also less keen on this canon)

Non-Fandom-Specific Things I Enjoy:
Original Worlds (I have plenty, and I love visiting other peoples’)
Generic Medieval Fantasy
Fallout-style Post Apocalypse
Generic Sci-Fi Rebellion (Star Wars, but not Star Wars)
Generic (Non)Human Magic School (Harry Potter, but not Harry Potter)

Holy crap, I need vampires. I have a lot of vampires that can work for a VTM world, if anyone is familiar with that, or I can make them work for just generic vampire stories. A favorite trope of mine is a newly turned vampire with no idea what they're doing runs into a well-established vampire who basically goes, "why are you so dumb," and has to teach them the ropes.

Also really interested in a setting like Harry Potter - a school for magical people, non-humans, etc. - but not Harry Potter at all. I have a lot of non-human characters that would be fun to toss into a mostly human magic school as interdimensional exchange students. And also vampires would be fun to throw into this to explore building friendships between vampires and normal humans despite the stigma surrounding them (again with the vampires, are you sensing a theme yet?).

Player Information

Average reply length?

This varies a lot depending on what's happening and how my partner posts. Action-heavy posts are usually shorter, while intro scene posts tend to be longer. Generally 500 or so words for a starting post/post that has to cover a lot of scene setup or many characters, and 150-300 or so words for average posts, maybe more if I'm really into it.
While I prefer paragraph posts, I'm also open to the idea of script posts! I still tend to pack a lot of detail into these, though, and may end up with a 5 or 6 line long script post.

Average reply speed?
If I'm actively online, I can have a reply ready in 10-20 minutes after noticing a post, depending on what's going on. I'm online most mornings and afternoons through the week, but replys might be spotty during the evenings and weekends, due to social engagements.

I prefer to not play with minors due to past difficulties.

I also prefer literate paragraph posts, but, as previously mentioned, this isn’t a strict requirement. I’ve seen plenty of scripters with four or five lines of good content in their script format, and I’ve had lots of fun with those people!

I almost strictly play LGBT+ characters, even when playing canon characters. Sometimes a good idea will persuade me to play straight characters, but I usually don’t. I know this really bothers some people, so if you’re not into that, good luck with your search and have a nice day!

If you want to turn something into romance, please discuss it first! Especially if it’s involving original characters, I find it harder to use them for romance than I do canon characters. I'm usually not instantly opposed to the idea, though, providing the oc in question isn't the type to absolutely not do that ever.

I may decide a proposal isn’t something that I want to do, but I’m always up for trying to find something else that both my partner and I will enjoy.

If we establish a sound roleplaying relationship, I may be open to instant messaging roleplaying.

I absolutely love shoving canon characters into other canon universes where they don’t belong. Like seriously, it's a problem. I will cram as many canon characters into a world they have no business being in as possible as long as my partner has no problems with it.

I'm a nut for planning upcoming events in rps and I love to discuss event ideas and how things will go before they get here! I also love discussing muses and seeing how they interact outside of the rp events and strict ic format of "real" posts.

I'm open to a lot of ideas and modification of my own ideas, so hit me up if anything looks fun!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
* My characters are all original. I tend to make one for each roleplay. I can make sweet, innocent OCs or ones that your characters have to keep an eye on. I secret love to hate my characters so they are usually bad. My characters are normally in the 15-25 age range, but I do have some older characters and some younger. I write with human or humanoid characters. I do not work with dragons, animals or fandom at this time, sorry.
* I often use more than one character in the RP, normally as supporting characters but sometimes main.
* Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
* I enjoy fantasy (both modern and medieval), apocalyptic, etc.
* I'm hoping to do a storyline about magical families living in secret and into the modern world. It's very open for interpretation.
* I am not a romance writer, anything else is fine but I can't write romance.
* I am also interested in doing a RP about changelings if any is interested.

Average reply length?
* Ranges. I can write a variety of lengths, but I prefer to be on the shorter scale, at least four sentences. Sometimes do longer, never really go longer than four small paragraphs.
* I will mirror my partner normally but if you naturally write more please don't expect me to keep up!

Average reply speed?
* If I'm online, it takes between 5 and 15 minutes to reply. I do go to school, however, so it can take longer. I'm in the UK time zone as well, so please be aware of that.?

* To be honest, I prefer to work in 1x1 because I feel very pressurised in a group.
* Fairly active, I'm not expecting masses of posts but at least one every two days or something. I understand if you're busy or you aren't interested in the RP anymore, just let me know!??

* I like to roleplay with very dominant people who like to take risks but this isn't a requirement. I like someone who throws in plot twists and doesn't mind me doing the same.
* Please PM me if you want to roleplay and we can work out a plot. I'm open to all ideas!
* My characters are all original. I tend to make one for each roleplay. I can make sweet, innocent OCs or ones that your characters have to keep an eye on. I secret love to hate my characters so they are usually bad. My characters are normally in the 15-25 age range, but I do have some older characters and some younger. I write with human or humanoid characters. I do not work with dragons, animals or fandom at this time, sorry.
* I often use more than one character in the RP, normally as supporting characters but sometimes main.
* Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
* I enjoy fantasy (both modern and medieval), apocalyptic, etc.
* I'm hoping to do a storyline about magical families living in secret and into the modern world. It's very open for interpretation.
* I am not a romance writer, anything else is fine but I can't write romance.
* I am also interested in doing a RP about changelings if any is interested.

Average reply length?
* Ranges. I can write a variety of lengths, but I prefer to be on the shorter scale, at least four sentences. Sometimes do longer, never really go longer than four small paragraphs.
* I will mirror my partner normally but if you naturally write more please don't expect me to keep up!

Average reply speed?
* If I'm online, it takes between 5 and 15 minutes to reply. I do go to school, however, so it can take longer. I'm in the UK time zone as well, so please be aware of that.?

* To be honest, I prefer to work in 1x1 because I feel very pressurised in a group.
* Fairly active, I'm not expecting masses of posts but at least one every two days or something. I understand if you're busy or you aren't interested in the RP anymore, just let me know!??

* I like to roleplay with very dominant people who like to take risks but this isn't a requirement. I like someone who throws in plot twists and doesn't mind me doing the same.
* Please PM me if you want to roleplay and we can work out a plot. I'm open to all ideas!
Character Information

I have various characters that can change up depending on the setting since I do like making 'alternative universes' for my characters or heck, if we want to turn or fast forward the clock we could rp them when they met as kids or are hardened, wrinkly old veterans. Species wise it's usually humans(who may or not also be monsters), dragons, could probably do other animals.

My characters can be kinda rough, gritty, wild, chaotic neutral sometimes-ill-intented-full-out-horrible-people-that-need-to-be-put-away but I just love conflict, butting heads, playing with dynamics like they hate each other but are stuck with each other, etc. Two people sitting around with coffee talking about the weather is uninteresting to me. Character development is fun! Often my characters can start out horrible and go rather nice, or are total push overs and the tides turn later on. I can do romance but it tends not to be the very lovey dovey conventional type. Most of my character's preferences for an SO is pretty ambiguous and I bet even my straightest of characters could get a little eyeballin' going on with a few drinks and emotional turmoil. They usually aren't the best of lookers themselves so beggers can't be choosers.
While I have no limits on my side(well I have one but its extreme and thankfully has never come up in my 10+ years of role-playing across various platforms) - if you have limits or are uncomfortable with certain subjects it's something I'd appreciate you tell me upfront. Its also fine to tell me after we have started too, of course. I don't want to upset anyone.

I usually do 1x1 on Skype, Discord or FR messages and I haven't played in a group setting for a very long time(im talking since 2003 or so on Neopets) but I could give it a shot.

They are original characters but I can adapt them into settings I'm familiar with such as Fallout, Skyrim, FC3, Silent Hill just to name a few.

I'm down for most things but I am particularly interested in a FR-based rp, medieval/high fantasy or post-apocalyptic(or both medieval fantasty post apoc because why not). Can do 'modern' roleplays too, be it realistic or throwing in something like monsters, werewolves, turn the setting into our own Silent Hill world.
I can do romance(see above^) and I am playing with FL lore. It's not 100% FR canon but I think it'd be nice to have allies/enemies between lairs, political drabble and I do have 'neutral' dragons that don't either truly belong to any lair or are not so devout to one.

Average reply length?
My introductions tend to be a novel and I like long paragraphs. I prefer literate people who can do that sometimes too. In the beginning I'm pretty lengthy with 5+ paragraphs but I know as time goes on there's only so many ways to describe a rock so my posts can be as short as few lines but I try not to make it a habit.

Average reply speed?
I can't say, but it's not often I'm online for a lengthy period of time where I can go back and fourth with you for hours. I can reply throughout the day/night, and maybe more on the weekends if I have the time.

I am only comfortable playing with other roleplayers that are 18+. I am not suggesting it's a rated M roleplay, but I - as a roleplayer - am just not comfortable roleplaying with any minors even if it's a plot about pink bunnies saving the world with flowers and friendship.

No godmodding. I have some unconventionally strong characters myself that would have certain attributes over most myself but they have flaws too! Be it weaknesses or they screw up. It's fine if you have powerful characters too but they shouldn't be completely untouchable either. I hate it when people control my character(s), but by all means you can suggest it also! Such as instead of "Jane hits John in the face with a boot and John can't get up anymore" you can do "Jane hits(or goes to hit) John in the face with a boot with the intent to knock him down". I do the same. I'm not so hard on metagaming if it's to move something along or believable.

THIRD PERSON. I roleplay in 3rd person. You can do what you want but I just feel weird roleplaying anything but that since I am not my characters.

Help me with plots. And action and stuff. I can't say I have many ideas off the top of my head. I really just tend to jump in blindly and go from there but I will try to put my back in it if you do too. What I often do with long-term rp buddies when our current rp gets stale/we get an idea that isn't possible in the current rp is do AUs where we can just go nuts to get something out of our system.

I'm an artist and sometimes I draw my friend's characters if thats ok.

Character Information

I have various characters that can change up depending on the setting since I do like making 'alternative universes' for my characters or heck, if we want to turn or fast forward the clock we could rp them when they met as kids or are hardened, wrinkly old veterans. Species wise it's usually humans(who may or not also be monsters), dragons, could probably do other animals.

My characters can be kinda rough, gritty, wild, chaotic neutral sometimes-ill-intented-full-out-horrible-people-that-need-to-be-put-away but I just love conflict, butting heads, playing with dynamics like they hate each other but are stuck with each other, etc. Two people sitting around with coffee talking about the weather is uninteresting to me. Character development is fun! Often my characters can start out horrible and go rather nice, or are total push overs and the tides turn later on. I can do romance but it tends not to be the very lovey dovey conventional type. Most of my character's preferences for an SO is pretty ambiguous and I bet even my straightest of characters could get a little eyeballin' going on with a few drinks and emotional turmoil. They usually aren't the best of lookers themselves so beggers can't be choosers.
While I have no limits on my side(well I have one but its extreme and thankfully has never come up in my 10+ years of role-playing across various platforms) - if you have limits or are uncomfortable with certain subjects it's something I'd appreciate you tell me upfront. Its also fine to tell me after we have started too, of course. I don't want to upset anyone.

I usually do 1x1 on Skype, Discord or FR messages and I haven't played in a group setting for a very long time(im talking since 2003 or so on Neopets) but I could give it a shot.

They are original characters but I can adapt them into settings I'm familiar with such as Fallout, Skyrim, FC3, Silent Hill just to name a few.

I'm down for most things but I am particularly interested in a FR-based rp, medieval/high fantasy or post-apocalyptic(or both medieval fantasty post apoc because why not). Can do 'modern' roleplays too, be it realistic or throwing in something like monsters, werewolves, turn the setting into our own Silent Hill world.
I can do romance(see above^) and I am playing with FL lore. It's not 100% FR canon but I think it'd be nice to have allies/enemies between lairs, political drabble and I do have 'neutral' dragons that don't either truly belong to any lair or are not so devout to one.

Average reply length?
My introductions tend to be a novel and I like long paragraphs. I prefer literate people who can do that sometimes too. In the beginning I'm pretty lengthy with 5+ paragraphs but I know as time goes on there's only so many ways to describe a rock so my posts can be as short as few lines but I try not to make it a habit.

Average reply speed?
I can't say, but it's not often I'm online for a lengthy period of time where I can go back and fourth with you for hours. I can reply throughout the day/night, and maybe more on the weekends if I have the time.

I am only comfortable playing with other roleplayers that are 18+. I am not suggesting it's a rated M roleplay, but I - as a roleplayer - am just not comfortable roleplaying with any minors even if it's a plot about pink bunnies saving the world with flowers and friendship.

No godmodding. I have some unconventionally strong characters myself that would have certain attributes over most myself but they have flaws too! Be it weaknesses or they screw up. It's fine if you have powerful characters too but they shouldn't be completely untouchable either. I hate it when people control my character(s), but by all means you can suggest it also! Such as instead of "Jane hits John in the face with a boot and John can't get up anymore" you can do "Jane hits(or goes to hit) John in the face with a boot with the intent to knock him down". I do the same. I'm not so hard on metagaming if it's to move something along or believable.

THIRD PERSON. I roleplay in 3rd person. You can do what you want but I just feel weird roleplaying anything but that since I am not my characters.

Help me with plots. And action and stuff. I can't say I have many ideas off the top of my head. I really just tend to jump in blindly and go from there but I will try to put my back in it if you do too. What I often do with long-term rp buddies when our current rp gets stale/we get an idea that isn't possible in the current rp is do AUs where we can just go nuts to get something out of our system.

I'm an artist and sometimes I draw my friend's characters if thats ok.

Art thread

Comfortable with both. I can alter depending on the circumstances, but I would prefer using OCs most of the time. These aren't limited to the OCs of the fandom the RP is for, since I love cross-universe things, but feel free to tell me if you would prefer a more fandom-enclosed event. Currently for FR I'd need to do a little work on OCs before I can use them well.

For more creature-oriented RPs, be warned that I am far more experienced and honestly better at RPing humans, but I can do animals if you excuse any mistakes made.

I have a lot of characters, and they tend to range from mildly heroic to terrible, awful people. It would be good to tell me if you have any preferences/boundaries, and since some of these characters are more than just socially abrasive, I'd rather not accidentally have something taken the wrong way. They also vary vastly in power level- You can have a barista whose only talent is making coffee to a near-demigod. Honestly, if you have a preference I'll probably have at least one OC who comes close.

It's possible I may play more than 1 character in a single RP as well. Usually won't do more than 2-3 though.

All my RPs in the past have been relatively safe for people to read.

I'd like to try something FR related, but it may not be the best since I'm relatively new to all this. I can adapt well, though, so hurl it at me. I also want to indulge in a crossover or two. But no selective preferences, if you want to hit me up for something else, go for it. I'm probably more scared of you than you are of me. (I'm honestly kinda shy)

Average reply length?

Varies wildly. Can be from two paragraphs to entire essays. Generally i aim to match my partner within the span of a few paragraphs, unless there's really nothing to do or say. I aim for usually 2-3 paragraphs minimum, the number goes up depending on what I'm doing. I try not to be too lengthy because nobody wants to read a 10-paragraph internal mope while someone drifts off to sleep.

However, I do tend to write 5+ paragraphs for introductions. I'm dramatic and like detailed first impressions.

Average reply speed?

Generally at least a few times a day. I'm on for a few hours at a time once I'm free and on the days where I have little to no irl troubles to tend to, I can go back and forth for hours on end. Generally if I am on you will receive a reply almost asap.

I prefer one on one RP or groups that don't exceed 3-4 people. I have varying reasons for this but I would really not prefer big group RPs (small ones are fine).

While I'm not super choosy, I'd prefer to have a partner who is at least 14-15. This is just a preference, since pretty much everything I do is PG-13, but I would just prefer a slightly older person. You don't need any RP experience in the past, though, I'm fine with someone new or a 10-year veteran.

I'm very understanding of IRL troubles but I'd really like someone who posts at least once every other day? I kind of get antsy especially if a tense moment is going on, and I don't want to nag but I really do get excited over these things. Please just come up front and tell me if you're busy or can't do anything, I'll understand it.

Anyone I RP with should also be warned that I sometimes get too excited. If I start talking in all caps or go off on a tangent about this possible scene, don't think I've lost my marbles. I love plotting and discussing, so expect it if I suddenly come and want to chat OOC.

I like drawing and may draw characters (and as such I might randomly ask you for reference info), but just know I can't do creatures to save my life. I pretty much exclusively draw humans.

Comfortable with both. I can alter depending on the circumstances, but I would prefer using OCs most of the time. These aren't limited to the OCs of the fandom the RP is for, since I love cross-universe things, but feel free to tell me if you would prefer a more fandom-enclosed event. Currently for FR I'd need to do a little work on OCs before I can use them well.

For more creature-oriented RPs, be warned that I am far more experienced and honestly better at RPing humans, but I can do animals if you excuse any mistakes made.

I have a lot of characters, and they tend to range from mildly heroic to terrible, awful people. It would be good to tell me if you have any preferences/boundaries, and since some of these characters are more than just socially abrasive, I'd rather not accidentally have something taken the wrong way. They also vary vastly in power level- You can have a barista whose only talent is making coffee to a near-demigod. Honestly, if you have a preference I'll probably have at least one OC who comes close.

It's possible I may play more than 1 character in a single RP as well. Usually won't do more than 2-3 though.

All my RPs in the past have been relatively safe for people to read.

I'd like to try something FR related, but it may not be the best since I'm relatively new to all this. I can adapt well, though, so hurl it at me. I also want to indulge in a crossover or two. But no selective preferences, if you want to hit me up for something else, go for it. I'm probably more scared of you than you are of me. (I'm honestly kinda shy)

Average reply length?

Varies wildly. Can be from two paragraphs to entire essays. Generally i aim to match my partner within the span of a few paragraphs, unless there's really nothing to do or say. I aim for usually 2-3 paragraphs minimum, the number goes up depending on what I'm doing. I try not to be too lengthy because nobody wants to read a 10-paragraph internal mope while someone drifts off to sleep.

However, I do tend to write 5+ paragraphs for introductions. I'm dramatic and like detailed first impressions.

Average reply speed?

Generally at least a few times a day. I'm on for a few hours at a time once I'm free and on the days where I have little to no irl troubles to tend to, I can go back and forth for hours on end. Generally if I am on you will receive a reply almost asap.

I prefer one on one RP or groups that don't exceed 3-4 people. I have varying reasons for this but I would really not prefer big group RPs (small ones are fine).

While I'm not super choosy, I'd prefer to have a partner who is at least 14-15. This is just a preference, since pretty much everything I do is PG-13, but I would just prefer a slightly older person. You don't need any RP experience in the past, though, I'm fine with someone new or a 10-year veteran.

I'm very understanding of IRL troubles but I'd really like someone who posts at least once every other day? I kind of get antsy especially if a tense moment is going on, and I don't want to nag but I really do get excited over these things. Please just come up front and tell me if you're busy or can't do anything, I'll understand it.

Anyone I RP with should also be warned that I sometimes get too excited. If I start talking in all caps or go off on a tangent about this possible scene, don't think I've lost my marbles. I love plotting and discussing, so expect it if I suddenly come and want to chat OOC.

I like drawing and may draw characters (and as such I might randomly ask you for reference info), but just know I can't do creatures to save my life. I pretty much exclusively draw humans.
XOxv5KE.png
Posting this again to refresh :3

Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. I love using some dragons in my lair to RP as well. It helps me develop their character.

Hmm, my favorite genres are usually romance or horror or even both! But if you are uncomfortable with either, that is totally fine with me. I'm usually open to any kind of genre. Plots can range from a simple school setting to a dystopian one.

I've been feeling to RP in an asylum setting though if you're interested in that!
I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, just tell me if you have anything in mind and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can range from a single paragraph to three or more depending on the stuff I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?

I go to college everyday so I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. Because of school requirements, things may possibly come out suddenly that may delay my replies. When I have exams, I usually won't be as active. But I'm usually active in here from 0:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 18 yrs old. I am an animal lover so RPing animals is what I usually love to do. I've only recently found out about role playing so it's only been about a year since I started. But I've been writing stories and poems since I was 13 so I've had my share of experience in the field of writing. Writing is something I find relaxing as is reading novels. Both are my hobbies aside from manga and anime. I am a huge sucker for romance plots. Horror is also another favorite of mine.

Just another RP note, I usually like to play males, but given the situation, I will also play females.
My ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! :D
Posting this again to refresh :3

Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. I love using some dragons in my lair to RP as well. It helps me develop their character.

Hmm, my favorite genres are usually romance or horror or even both! But if you are uncomfortable with either, that is totally fine with me. I'm usually open to any kind of genre. Plots can range from a simple school setting to a dystopian one.

I've been feeling to RP in an asylum setting though if you're interested in that!
I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, just tell me if you have anything in mind and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can range from a single paragraph to three or more depending on the stuff I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?

I go to college everyday so I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. Because of school requirements, things may possibly come out suddenly that may delay my replies. When I have exams, I usually won't be as active. But I'm usually active in here from 0:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 18 yrs old. I am an animal lover so RPing animals is what I usually love to do. I've only recently found out about role playing so it's only been about a year since I started. But I've been writing stories and poems since I was 13 so I've had my share of experience in the field of writing. Writing is something I find relaxing as is reading novels. Both are my hobbies aside from manga and anime. I am a huge sucker for romance plots. Horror is also another favorite of mine.

Just another RP note, I usually like to play males, but given the situation, I will also play females.
My ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! :D
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png

I only use some of my own original characters, since I love to rp as a way to develop them. I can use one of the first 3 "dragons" of my lair, but maybe I can introduce other characters if interested (I'm new to FR, so I dont have dragons to properly represent my most loved chars with them xD).

I love Fantasy/Medieval new worlds and settings, specially if there aren't many humans!! FR world seems perfect for me! I can fit on almost every fantastic world that allows talking non-human beings, but I tend to look for deep and fantastic realism to have adventures on, or to put in!
I don't feel comfortable w/ sci-fi or being on tv/comic/film/novels already settled worlds, I'd rather avoid them :c

Average reply length?

I tend to write short and concise phrases when acting my characters, I don't like too much length since I prefer to leave a comfortable space for others to play~
But when I describe (everything) I usually put a lot of effort for not avoiding anything that may be usefull for a response, and some things can lead to a heavy and long text xD
Therefore the length of my responses can vary depending if I'm putting some material, or just reacting, or both~

Average reply speed?

Since I'm in college, it can take me an entire day to have time to come by and reply, but when I'm online (usually 16 to 19 hrs on FR's time) I'll try to reply as soon as possible :3

I'm looking for a small group or even private rp, 1 to 5 other members. I can join bigger groups but since it's harder to get really involved it don't calls to me.

I've never ever roleplayed on forums, so if the rp goes on a forum tread it may take me a bit to get used to it. I use a lot of expression signs but lately I'm seeing that english speakers every day use them on different ways and almost everyone has his own way to interpret/use them: It gets me dizzy
My chars are mostly talking animals, mythological beings or that kind of thing. I love animals and mythology from all over the world, so I respect their canon or natural origins, characteristics and/or behavior.
My characters are also strongly bonded to whatever they want to be, but it's up to you to discover how they'll react on certain situations and why!
Ehm... my timezone is FR+4hrs, so I'm already falling asleep.
And I naturally speak spanish, so si alguien de habla hispana está interesado/a en rolear o charlar un poco, envíeme MP! :D

I only use some of my own original characters, since I love to rp as a way to develop them. I can use one of the first 3 "dragons" of my lair, but maybe I can introduce other characters if interested (I'm new to FR, so I dont have dragons to properly represent my most loved chars with them xD).

I love Fantasy/Medieval new worlds and settings, specially if there aren't many humans!! FR world seems perfect for me! I can fit on almost every fantastic world that allows talking non-human beings, but I tend to look for deep and fantastic realism to have adventures on, or to put in!
I don't feel comfortable w/ sci-fi or being on tv/comic/film/novels already settled worlds, I'd rather avoid them :c

Average reply length?

I tend to write short and concise phrases when acting my characters, I don't like too much length since I prefer to leave a comfortable space for others to play~
But when I describe (everything) I usually put a lot of effort for not avoiding anything that may be usefull for a response, and some things can lead to a heavy and long text xD
Therefore the length of my responses can vary depending if I'm putting some material, or just reacting, or both~

Average reply speed?

Since I'm in college, it can take me an entire day to have time to come by and reply, but when I'm online (usually 16 to 19 hrs on FR's time) I'll try to reply as soon as possible :3

I'm looking for a small group or even private rp, 1 to 5 other members. I can join bigger groups but since it's harder to get really involved it don't calls to me.

I've never ever roleplayed on forums, so if the rp goes on a forum tread it may take me a bit to get used to it. I use a lot of expression signs but lately I'm seeing that english speakers every day use them on different ways and almost everyone has his own way to interpret/use them: It gets me dizzy
My chars are mostly talking animals, mythological beings or that kind of thing. I love animals and mythology from all over the world, so I respect their canon or natural origins, characteristics and/or behavior.
My characters are also strongly bonded to whatever they want to be, but it's up to you to discover how they'll react on certain situations and why!
Ehm... my timezone is FR+4hrs, so I'm already falling asleep.
And I naturally speak spanish, so si alguien de habla hispana está interesado/a en rolear o charlar un poco, envíeme MP! :D
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 133 134