Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
I had mixed up the names of the 3rd and 4th place winners! It has been corrected now, apologies to @GhostQueen13 and @sei for the mixup!
I had mixed up the names of the 3rd and 4th place winners! It has been corrected now, apologies to @GhostQueen13 and @sei for the mixup!
oh gosh, i wasn't expecting to win!! thank you guys very much ;v;
oh gosh, i wasn't expecting to win!! thank you guys very much ;v;
V4hrJKR.png
@ghostqueen13 - well the only prizes you really get to choose between are the dragons! So since you got fourth, you would post here with your top four choices fromthe dragon prizes listed on the first page!
@ghostqueen13 - well the only prizes you really get to choose between are the dragons! So since you got fourth, you would post here with your top four choices fromthe dragon prizes listed on the first page!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Lol, really? XD God of random was really mean to my Windies. Nagisa was hyping this Festival one year and now she didn't even got there because Windsinger isn't as reliable as she thought XD At least two pro things: It isn't far to the Rotrock Rims now for her and Upepo and they learned that maybe Broodmomma isn't as bad as they thought ;D (She'd never let Draggies who have obvious faith in here get lost and missing her festival- no offense, plaguey in me speaks :3) It was really, really fun, BUT [quote name="StopTheBats" date="2015-03-28 16:40:12"][...] I wish some of the choices had been more logical rather than what seemed like randomization. I literally stared at the World Map for twenty minutes in scene four, plotting my route...that turned out to be completely wrong, even if it disagreed completely with the layout of the world. :C I did better at the start than at the end, lol. I guess a sense of randomness means everyone has an equal chance, but I do wish some choices would've made a little more sense and perhaps could've been figured out by logic (like the signpost). Literally all the kites were completely random. Why did the Windsinger help every kite except the one with himself on it? Trying to look humble, are you, Windsinger? [...][/quote] I quote this for truth. I was always trying to get with the most convenient answer, even after you said it was random. So sometimes I was looking in disbelief (mainly with the Dunhoof and now the Windsinger), as to HOW this could've been a bad choice XD Thanks for holding this nonetheless and congrats to the winners! :) I love those kind of games, so I'm looking forward to the next one you or anyone will come up with :3
Lol, really? XD God of random was really mean to my Windies. Nagisa was hyping this Festival one year and now she didn't even got there because Windsinger isn't as reliable as she thought XD At least two pro things: It isn't far to the Rotrock Rims now for her and Upepo and they learned that maybe Broodmomma isn't as bad as they thought ;D (She'd never let Draggies who have obvious faith in here get lost and missing her festival- no offense, plaguey in me speaks :3)

It was really, really fun, BUT
StopTheBats wrote on 2015-03-28 16:40:12:
[...] I wish some of the choices had been more logical rather than what seemed like randomization. I literally stared at the World Map for twenty minutes in scene four, plotting my route...that turned out to be completely wrong, even if it disagreed completely with the layout of the world. :C I did better at the start than at the end, lol.

I guess a sense of randomness means everyone has an equal chance, but I do wish some choices would've made a little more sense and perhaps could've been figured out by logic (like the signpost). Literally all the kites were completely random. Why did the Windsinger help every kite except the one with himself on it? Trying to look humble, are you, Windsinger?

[...]
I quote this for truth. I was always trying to get with the most convenient answer, even after you said it was random. So sometimes I was looking in disbelief (mainly with the Dunhoof and now the Windsinger), as to HOW this could've been a bad choice XD
Thanks for holding this nonetheless and congrats to the winners! :)

I love those kind of games, so I'm looking forward to the next one you or anyone will come up with :3
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
K thanks! And yah I got the 1st "best" ancwer
K thanks! And yah I got the 1st "best" ancwer
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1). {{ emerald crystal / emerald current / jade smoke }}
2). Iceo (scroll plz)
3). Valor (scroll plz)
4).skypanters hatching?
1). {{ emerald crystal / emerald current / jade smoke }}
2). Iceo (scroll plz)
3). Valor (scroll plz)
4).skypanters hatching?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
everyone outdid themselves this year, the journey was great! i can't wait to meet up with everyone again next year *waves*
everyone outdid themselves this year, the journey was great! i can't wait to meet up with everyone again next year *waves*
windflower.pngwind.gifwindflower.png
What a great game, I had a blast playing and am looking forward to the next year's version already :) Thanks!
What a great game, I had a blast playing and am looking forward to the next year's version already :) Thanks!
Duskcloud is so overwhelmed to finally meet her birth Clan's God that she doesn't know what to say...except of course to thank everyone for a wonderful, fun journey (even if she came to the "party" late), and to say that she will definitely be back next year.... and now she is going to head in and have some fun! :D

Thanks to everyone who organized this! I think it was the most interesting--and amusing--game I have played at a Festival yet!

And GONGRATS to the winners!
Duskcloud is so overwhelmed to finally meet her birth Clan's God that she doesn't know what to say...except of course to thank everyone for a wonderful, fun journey (even if she came to the "party" late), and to say that she will definitely be back next year.... and now she is going to head in and have some fun! :D

Thanks to everyone who organized this! I think it was the most interesting--and amusing--game I have played at a Festival yet!

And GONGRATS to the winners!
fw5Pc0h.png
alright, so my dragons/nests of of choice arreee:

- emerald/emerald/jade imp

- lepidola

- that adorable hatchling from skypainters!!

- valor!! what a cutie omg
alright, so my dragons/nests of of choice arreee:

- emerald/emerald/jade imp

- lepidola

- that adorable hatchling from skypainters!!

- valor!! what a cutie omg
V4hrJKR.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62