Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside
No time to say anything else
No time to say anything else
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
Just as suddenly, the Longneck reappeared, carrying a large backpack. "Yippee!" trilled the Longneck. "I've been wanting to go to the Jamboree, but had noone to go with. I've brought along enough supplies to last us till we arrive." After a quick snack, Hot Dude gathered his scattered belongings and a few extra berries for the trip, packed them in the Skirmisher's bag, and off they went. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7927231][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79273/7927231_350.png[/img] [/url] When faced with the signpost, the Longneck hardly hesitated before choosing: [b]C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside[/b] "For a Flyboy like you, getting to the Twisting Crescendo isn't too hard - you can just fly there! But I have to go on foot... unless you can carry me? we'll have to go the long way, up the Reedcleft Ascent to where those pilgrims are heading to the Fair."
Just as suddenly, the Longneck reappeared, carrying a large backpack. "Yippee!" trilled the Longneck. "I've been wanting to go to the Jamboree, but had noone to go with. I've brought along enough supplies to last us till we arrive."

After a quick snack, Hot Dude gathered his scattered belongings and a few extra berries for the trip, packed them in the Skirmisher's bag, and off they went.
7927231_350.png

When faced with the signpost, the Longneck hardly hesitated before choosing:

"For a Flyboy like you, getting to the Twisting Crescendo isn't too hard - you can just fly there! But I have to go on foot... unless you can carry me? we'll have to go the long way, up the Reedcleft Ascent to where those pilgrims are heading to the Fair."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8944100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89442/8944100_350.png[/img] [/url] "This is an extremely unhelpful signpost," grumbled Holly. "And an extremely unhelpful map." "I guess... we had a pretty helpful guide?" Chava asked cautiously. She was still feeling a little bad about the day before. "Nope. Also extremely unhelpful -- we wouldn't have gotten this far without help, but we're still lost, aren't we?" said Holly. "Though I'm sure your choice wouldn't have been any help at all. A Serthis, helping us? Imagine!" Chava supposed the Serthis wouldn't have been any help after she'd done all of what she had, but that didn't mean it couldn't have helped them at all. But she didn't say any of that; she was still trying to work her way back into Holly's good graces. So she stayed silent and examined the signpost, and the paths, and the directions they led in. Finally, because Holly seemed to be waiting for her to say something, she said "East. We should go east." "...Why?" Holly asked. "Well, I don't know if it's the right way to the Jamboree but there's some funny-looking shapes on the hillside over there; maybe it's other dragons? Or maybe it's something else interesting! Who knows?" "...well," said Holly. "Given that we have no actual information on which way to go... [b](C.) east it is[/b]. Come on, we're late enough already." "...when we get there can I have my kite back?" Chava asked hesitantly. "[i]If[/i] we get there, you'll be able to get yourself a kite that actually works," said Holly. "Good enough for me!" said Chava. And she followed the Guardian with a new spring in her step. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11223925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112240/11223925_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][C][/b]

8944100_350.png

"This is an extremely unhelpful signpost," grumbled Holly. "And an extremely unhelpful map."

"I guess... we had a pretty helpful guide?" Chava asked cautiously. She was still feeling a little bad about the day before.

"Nope. Also extremely unhelpful -- we wouldn't have gotten this far without help, but we're still lost, aren't we?" said Holly. "Though I'm sure your choice wouldn't have been any help at all. A Serthis, helping us? Imagine!"

Chava supposed the Serthis wouldn't have been any help after she'd done all of what she had, but that didn't mean it couldn't have helped them at all. But she didn't say any of that; she was still trying to work her way back into Holly's good graces. So she stayed silent and examined the signpost, and the paths, and the directions they led in.

Finally, because Holly seemed to be waiting for her to say something, she said "East. We should go east."

"...Why?" Holly asked.

"Well, I don't know if it's the right way to the Jamboree but there's some funny-looking shapes on the hillside over there; maybe it's other dragons? Or maybe it's something else interesting! Who knows?"

"...well," said Holly. "Given that we have no actual information on which way to go... (C.) east it is. Come on, we're late enough already."

"...when we get there can I have my kite back?" Chava asked hesitantly.

"If we get there, you'll be able to get yourself a kite that actually works," said Holly.

"Good enough for me!" said Chava. And she followed the Guardian with a new spring in her step.

11223925_350.png

[C]
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8884511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88846/8884511_350.png[/img] [/url] "Excuse me, could you please help me get to the Cloudso--wait, please don't go--I'm not going to hurt you--please, I'm in a hurry--[i]I can't even fight![/i]" It was no use. The Dunhoof ran away faster than Melicert could keep up, and giving chase would just make the situation worse anyway. And now the other Beastclans were gone... [i]How wonderful,[/i] he thought. Yet another delay. Once again he was forced to effectively wander in circles until he came to a lonely signpost. He read the signs carefully in hope of getting useful directions. "North...south...east...west." No place names, just the four cardinal directions. "What kind of signpost is this?" Looking around, something in the far distance catches his eye. Examining the path to the [b]east, where he can see strange shapes moving across the hillside ((C))[/b], he wonders--[i]Are those kites? Or dragons? Or something else?[/i] As he flew off in that direction, Melicert [i]really[/i] hoped that they were kites.

8884511_350.png

"Excuse me, could you please help me get to the Cloudso--wait, please don't go--I'm not going to hurt you--please, I'm in a hurry--I can't even fight!"

It was no use. The Dunhoof ran away faster than Melicert could keep up, and giving chase would just make the situation worse anyway. And now the other Beastclans were gone...

How wonderful, he thought. Yet another delay. Once again he was forced to effectively wander in circles until he came to a lonely signpost. He read the signs carefully in hope of getting useful directions.

"North...south...east...west." No place names, just the four cardinal directions. "What kind of signpost is this?"

Looking around, something in the far distance catches his eye. Examining the path to the east, where he can see strange shapes moving across the hillside ((C)), he wonders--Are those kites? Or dragons? Or something else?

As he flew off in that direction, Melicert really hoped that they were kites.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
(marked up to here!)

phew! been a long day for me, but i've been enjoying reading everyone's responses! :D
(marked up to here!)

phew! been a long day for me, but i've been enjoying reading everyone's responses! :D
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
I will go with D
I will go with D
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5xC5Z7q.png[/img][/center] Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, today is a busy day since among everything else... it's my birthday! So, just for today, because I've really enjoyed reading all your roleplaying and learning about your dragons, I'm going to give away a [b]mystery skin[/b] to the answer to Scene Five that I like best (doesn't matter if you pick an answer worth 3 or 0 points, it'll be my personal preference). This is NOT part of the official prizes, btw, just a little extra for the final round. Check your updated standings [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cowtLv0lD-KA0e9dqjq0RkWSKdJoVfwSFPD2Ot62sUE/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. Remember to [u]ping @skyarising with your skin choice before the end of today[/u] so we can stock up! Otherwise, if you win a prize, you will receive 35kt instead. [rule] [center][size=7][b][color=#61ab89]Results of Scene Four[/color][/b][/size][/center] [b][color=#61ab89]If you chose A...[/color][/b] [size=2]@Amulet @BeingOfNature @Circade @clanguardian @crayaura @Dare @Dragonweaver @eeriansadow @FloatingInSpace @Foxlover19 @Gwynbleidd @GXLR @HiccupsLeftLeg @HunterGatherer @JinxMoonstone @KalaFenume @Kalideoscope @LaraAelric @LexiLopezi @LilacDreams @Luna @msimamizizam @Nihilo @pangolinparade @ScrivenerRook @Skylark13 @StopTheBats @Stormdragon @Tallinier @Temerity @Zymphe[/size] You decide to head north - surely the cool breezes indicate the Twisting Crescendo is nearby! The path near the signpost is downtrodden by many travelers, but soon the trail turns steep and unclear, and the cool breeze becomes harsh. You stumble over rocks, wishing you could simply fly above this tricky terrain. But with the winds now buffeting you from all sides, you don't dare to fly and risk injuring yourself. Surely, you think, the Twisting Crescendo is nearby, with all this wind! You press forwards, leaning into the biting wind and continuing uphill. When you finally reach the top of the hill, you realize: you're on the very outskirts of the gigantic tornado, in danger of being whipped away by the wind or injured by something flying out from the storm. It's tricky to navigate the rocky terrain without getting too close to the edges of the Crescendo, and you walk carefully around what seems like almost the entire circumference of the storm, before you finally see a clearing in between two cliffs where you can shelter from the wind. In between the cliffs, there is a steep but sheltered path and you make your way up the hill to a high plateau - finally, you see the Crescendo from a safe vantage point! You've made it, but traveling around the storm took hours, and your feet are sore from walking on all those rocks. You'll have to rest for a long time before you even think about trying to get to the Cloudsong - yet another delay in your journey... [b][color=#61ab89]If you chose B...[/color][/b] [size=2]@azurillturtle @Canisa @Crunchypuff @Eialyne @freeradical153 @GhostQueen13 @Kohva @KuraikoDesu @Liatai @Melis @Meredith44 @MissjuliaMiriam @ogma @rocketgirl2 @rosedragoness @Schefflera @sei @sharikak @silverdrake @Stickynotes @Ulu @whamm[/size] You see birds in the distance as you travel south from the signpost. At the very least, it's a sign of life! The breeze here is warm - no, scratch that, it's getting hotter each step you take. The sun on your scales makes it seems swelteringly hot, and you take a large drink from your waterskin grateful that you remembered to pack such an essential. You walk along the flat ground, noticing that the ground is now dryer than before, grass wilting slightly with the heat. You look up again - the birds are closer now! You squint and realize - it's a small flock of Smoke Gyres, playing in the hot air currents that must have traveled over from the volcanos in the Ashfall Waste! Now that gives you a much clearer idea of where you are! You see a plateau in the distance - if you're right about where you are, that must be the plateau that lies at the edges of the Twisting Crescendo! You hurry that way, and find yourself quickly at the top of the plateau. The Crescendo is still a ways from here - but you're close! And with the hot wind at your back, you have plenty of energy and support to get you to your next destination! [b][color=#61ab89]If you chose C...[/color][/b] [size=2]@aerisonus @Argentdayl @beautifulglitter @Chocoli @cobaltstorm @DaffyD @DragonflyDevi @Drav @EllieAlice @HolliKyo @Kaesa @Leafia @LightCrusader @MissMokushiroku @Munchie279 @Nightly @NotHarvard @packook @Ruffian @Serendipital @Shelie @Sketchpad @Thewarywatcher13 @tincanicarus @UserOfShadows @Weenyah[/size] The mysterious shapes to the East catch your attention, and you follow the path that way. The hills in the distance are gentle slopes, and your path now is smooth and flat, with soft grass lining your steps. You keep walking, and walking, and walking... and still the hills get no closer. You realize that they must have been much farther than you thought they were! But at this point, there's no way you can turn back without wasting even more time. Besides, you still don't know what those shapes are. You keep going, trying not to get discouraged at how far the hills seem to be. Finally, you reach the very bottom of the hills, and you squint towards the shapes. They're brightly colored - maybe kites! Cheering up at the thought, you climb uphill quickly. However, once closer to the shapes, you realize - they're just some of the giant pinwheels that are scattered all over Wind territory. The shapes moving across the hillside must have been broken-off pieces of the pinwheels that fell off and then were pushed around the hills by the strong winds. Luckily, from this height, you can see the edges of the Twisting Crescendo far off in the distance, giving you a clue as to where you are. But it's much too far away for you to fly there - not in these winds, at least! You'll have to walk all the way there - which will take several more hours. Hopefully you reach the Crescendo by sundown, or else... [b][color=#61ab89]If you chose D...[/color][/b] [size=2]@Biohazardia @cookiecutter @felistopaz @InuKimi @kahlannightwing @lome @MindfangSerket @Murn @owlsong @Rubisco @someoneghost @Steex @Talicinx[/size] West seems best to you - even if you don't know where you are now, once you get to the water that you see, you can rest and reorient yourself. You walk quickly down the sloping hill. The soft grass starts out covering the ground, but soon it turns into scattered patches as the ground becomes more sand-like. You sink slightly into the sand, slowing you down a bit. You yank your claws out of the ground, and try to move more quickly, but that turns out to be a mistake because you stumble over your claws and start tripping your way down the hill. You tumble in a heap on the beach, grateful at least that the sand is soft and cool. You're covered in dirt, so you jump into the water for a minute or two. The icy shock of the ocean's coldness is... refreshing, and when you shake yourself dry, you feel more energized than ever. Looking around, you recognize some parts of the beach - you must be on the side of Wind territory that is closest to the Twisting Crescendo! You walk calmly along the beach, enjoying the warm sun on your face, and climb easily to the top of the cliff. From here, you can see the Crescendo very closeby - just a quick flight from here! You're even closer than before to the Cloudsong and the Jamboree! [quote=Summary of Scene Three]Option A - North - bad choice, 0 ribbons Option B - South - great choice, 2 ribbons Option C - East - bad choice, 0 ribbons Option D - West - best choice, 3 ribbons[/quote] [rule] [center][size=7][b][color=#61ab89]Scene Five[/color][/b][/size][/center] Finally, you have reached the Twisted Crescendo! In the distance you can see the Cloudsong, the flying ships where the most honoured Wind clans reside: today they’re all brightly festooned with coloured bunting and garlands of flowers, their decks crammed with dragons in festive attire. But how to join them? Up here, the swirling vortex of wind that gives its name to the plateau is blowing the strongest. Flying to the ships is going to be very difficult, especially since you’re already worn out by your long journey. You’re afraid that the wind might sweep you away as soon as you step off the cliff. On the plateau there is some debris left behind by the organizers and not yet cleared away: a few flyers flapping in the breeze, flower petals from the garlands, stalks of bamboos used for kite-building, and so on. There are also several fully assembled kites, each one bigger than yourself. They must have been made for the kite-flying competition, but for some reason they were deemed not good enough to be entered. You examine the kites. Several are damaged or have some construction fault, but you find four of them that seem to be in perfect condition. If you take one of the kites, you could fly to the ships with almost no effort! It will be risky, but you’re so close you can smell the food from the stalls and hear the chatter of the other dragons. If you want to join the festivities you’ll have to do this. [b][color=#61ab89]Which kite do you choose?[/color][/b] [indent]A. The sky-coloured kite painted with pictures of clouds. B. The light green kite painted with pictures of bamboos. C. The white kite painted with the face of the Windsinger. D. The silver kite painted with pictures of birds.[/indent] [rule] [b]DEADLINE FOR SCENE FOUR IS MARCH 27TH, 11:59PM (FR TIME).[/b] Remember that the answer you choose ([u]including what letter it is[/u]) must be very visible! Either put it in parentheses at the end, or bold your answer choice in your reply! Everyone who submits an answer will be pinged when we post the final results and winners. You can also ping @skyarising and ask to be put on the general pinglist. General pinglist: [size=2]@InuKimi @rosedragoness @Snek @aerisonus @Xotis @BeingofNature @Toothless @mirrordescent @circade @BlackWyld @Serendipital @moomargh @azurillturtle @HunterGatherer @LaraAelric @clanguardian @MissMokushiroku @Stormdragon @Steex @ScrivenerRook @Rheall [/size]
5xC5Z7q.png

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, today is a busy day since among everything else... it's my birthday! So, just for today, because I've really enjoyed reading all your roleplaying and learning about your dragons, I'm going to give away a mystery skin to the answer to Scene Five that I like best (doesn't matter if you pick an answer worth 3 or 0 points, it'll be my personal preference). This is NOT part of the official prizes, btw, just a little extra for the final round.

Check your updated standings here. Remember to ping @skyarising with your skin choice before the end of today so we can stock up! Otherwise, if you win a prize, you will receive 35kt instead.

Results of Scene Four

If you chose A...

@Amulet @BeingOfNature @Circade @clanguardian @crayaura @Dare @Dragonweaver @eeriansadow @FloatingInSpace @Foxlover19 @Gwynbleidd @GXLR @HiccupsLeftLeg @HunterGatherer @JinxMoonstone @KalaFenume @Kalideoscope @LaraAelric @LexiLopezi @LilacDreams @Luna @msimamizizam @Nihilo @pangolinparade @ScrivenerRook @Skylark13 @StopTheBats @Stormdragon @Tallinier @Temerity @Zymphe

You decide to head north - surely the cool breezes indicate the Twisting Crescendo is nearby! The path near the signpost is downtrodden by many travelers, but soon the trail turns steep and unclear, and the cool breeze becomes harsh. You stumble over rocks, wishing you could simply fly above this tricky terrain. But with the winds now buffeting you from all sides, you don't dare to fly and risk injuring yourself. Surely, you think, the Twisting Crescendo is nearby, with all this wind! You press forwards, leaning into the biting wind and continuing uphill. When you finally reach the top of the hill, you realize: you're on the very outskirts of the gigantic tornado, in danger of being whipped away by the wind or injured by something flying out from the storm. It's tricky to navigate the rocky terrain without getting too close to the edges of the Crescendo, and you walk carefully around what seems like almost the entire circumference of the storm, before you finally see a clearing in between two cliffs where you can shelter from the wind. In between the cliffs, there is a steep but sheltered path and you make your way up the hill to a high plateau - finally, you see the Crescendo from a safe vantage point! You've made it, but traveling around the storm took hours, and your feet are sore from walking on all those rocks. You'll have to rest for a long time before you even think about trying to get to the Cloudsong - yet another delay in your journey...

If you chose B...

@azurillturtle @Canisa @Crunchypuff @Eialyne @freeradical153 @GhostQueen13 @Kohva @KuraikoDesu @Liatai @Melis @Meredith44 @MissjuliaMiriam @ogma @rocketgirl2 @rosedragoness @Schefflera @sei @sharikak @silverdrake @Stickynotes @Ulu @whamm

You see birds in the distance as you travel south from the signpost. At the very least, it's a sign of life! The breeze here is warm - no, scratch that, it's getting hotter each step you take. The sun on your scales makes it seems swelteringly hot, and you take a large drink from your waterskin grateful that you remembered to pack such an essential. You walk along the flat ground, noticing that the ground is now dryer than before, grass wilting slightly with the heat. You look up again - the birds are closer now! You squint and realize - it's a small flock of Smoke Gyres, playing in the hot air currents that must have traveled over from the volcanos in the Ashfall Waste! Now that gives you a much clearer idea of where you are! You see a plateau in the distance - if you're right about where you are, that must be the plateau that lies at the edges of the Twisting Crescendo! You hurry that way, and find yourself quickly at the top of the plateau. The Crescendo is still a ways from here - but you're close! And with the hot wind at your back, you have plenty of energy and support to get you to your next destination!

If you chose C...

@aerisonus @Argentdayl @beautifulglitter @Chocoli @cobaltstorm @DaffyD @DragonflyDevi @Drav @EllieAlice @HolliKyo @Kaesa @Leafia @LightCrusader @MissMokushiroku @Munchie279 @Nightly @NotHarvard @packook @Ruffian @Serendipital @Shelie @Sketchpad @Thewarywatcher13 @tincanicarus @UserOfShadows @Weenyah

The mysterious shapes to the East catch your attention, and you follow the path that way. The hills in the distance are gentle slopes, and your path now is smooth and flat, with soft grass lining your steps. You keep walking, and walking, and walking... and still the hills get no closer. You realize that they must have been much farther than you thought they were! But at this point, there's no way you can turn back without wasting even more time. Besides, you still don't know what those shapes are. You keep going, trying not to get discouraged at how far the hills seem to be. Finally, you reach the very bottom of the hills, and you squint towards the shapes. They're brightly colored - maybe kites! Cheering up at the thought, you climb uphill quickly. However, once closer to the shapes, you realize - they're just some of the giant pinwheels that are scattered all over Wind territory. The shapes moving across the hillside must have been broken-off pieces of the pinwheels that fell off and then were pushed around the hills by the strong winds. Luckily, from this height, you can see the edges of the Twisting Crescendo far off in the distance, giving you a clue as to where you are. But it's much too far away for you to fly there - not in these winds, at least! You'll have to walk all the way there - which will take several more hours. Hopefully you reach the Crescendo by sundown, or else...

If you chose D...

@Biohazardia @cookiecutter @felistopaz @InuKimi @kahlannightwing @lome @MindfangSerket @Murn @owlsong @Rubisco @someoneghost @Steex @Talicinx

West seems best to you - even if you don't know where you are now, once you get to the water that you see, you can rest and reorient yourself. You walk quickly down the sloping hill. The soft grass starts out covering the ground, but soon it turns into scattered patches as the ground becomes more sand-like. You sink slightly into the sand, slowing you down a bit. You yank your claws out of the ground, and try to move more quickly, but that turns out to be a mistake because you stumble over your claws and start tripping your way down the hill. You tumble in a heap on the beach, grateful at least that the sand is soft and cool. You're covered in dirt, so you jump into the water for a minute or two. The icy shock of the ocean's coldness is... refreshing, and when you shake yourself dry, you feel more energized than ever. Looking around, you recognize some parts of the beach - you must be on the side of Wind territory that is closest to the Twisting Crescendo! You walk calmly along the beach, enjoying the warm sun on your face, and climb easily to the top of the cliff. From here, you can see the Crescendo very closeby - just a quick flight from here! You're even closer than before to the Cloudsong and the Jamboree!

Summary of Scene Three wrote:
Option A - North - bad choice, 0 ribbons
Option B - South - great choice, 2 ribbons
Option C - East - bad choice, 0 ribbons
Option D - West - best choice, 3 ribbons

Scene Five

Finally, you have reached the Twisted Crescendo! In the distance you can see the Cloudsong, the flying ships where the most honoured Wind clans reside: today they’re all brightly festooned with coloured bunting and garlands of flowers, their decks crammed with dragons in festive attire. But how to join them?

Up here, the swirling vortex of wind that gives its name to the plateau is blowing the strongest. Flying to the ships is going to be very difficult, especially since you’re already worn out by your long journey. You’re afraid that the wind might sweep you away as soon as you step off the cliff.

On the plateau there is some debris left behind by the organizers and not yet cleared away: a few flyers flapping in the breeze, flower petals from the garlands, stalks of bamboos used for kite-building, and so on. There are also several fully assembled kites, each one bigger than yourself. They must have been made for the kite-flying competition, but for some reason they were deemed not good enough to be entered.

You examine the kites. Several are damaged or have some construction fault, but you find four of them that seem to be in perfect condition. If you take one of the kites, you could fly to the ships with almost no effort! It will be risky, but you’re so close you can smell the food from the stalls and hear the chatter of the other dragons. If you want to join the festivities you’ll have to do this. Which kite do you choose?

A. The sky-coloured kite painted with pictures of clouds.
B. The light green kite painted with pictures of bamboos.
C. The white kite painted with the face of the Windsinger.
D. The silver kite painted with pictures of birds.

DEADLINE FOR SCENE FOUR IS MARCH 27TH, 11:59PM (FR TIME).

Remember that the answer you choose (including what letter it is) must be very visible! Either put it in parentheses at the end, or bold your answer choice in your reply!

Everyone who submits an answer will be pinged when we post the final results and winners. You can also ping @skyarising and ask to be put on the general pinglist.

General pinglist: @InuKimi @rosedragoness @Snek @aerisonus @Xotis @BeingofNature @Toothless @mirrordescent @circade @BlackWyld @Serendipital @moomargh @azurillturtle @HunterGatherer @LaraAelric @clanguardian @MissMokushiroku @Stormdragon @Steex @ScrivenerRook @Rheall 
I pick C again. :v (Carry me there, Windsinger.)
I pick C again. :v (Carry me there, Windsinger.)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
The most difficult question so far! So I'm going to follow the example of the great thinker Winnie the Pooh and his balloon and choose A, sky-coloured.
The most difficult question so far! So I'm going to follow the example of the great thinker Winnie the Pooh and his balloon and choose A, sky-coloured.
Noodlepappy kite = best kite
Noodlepappy kite = best kite
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62