Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62
A. North, where a cool breeze is blowing clouds across the sky
OOf4SrF.gif MWFAgdF.gif OOf4SrF.gif
Hmm, let's see. Too far north would lead us straight into the Scarred Wasteland, which is a journey that requires caution and preparation for a Nature clan.

Too far east and we'll hit the Sea of a Thousand Currents, or the Ashfall Waste, depending on where we are. Neither are TOO bad, but neither are the Cloudsong. Besides, while Fire's not as bad as Plague, it's still something to contend with for an unprepared Nature clan. And the Sea of a Thousand Currents would be a pain to navigate with a flock of molting Tundra dragons, so let's avoid the smell of wet Tundra fluff if we can. :B

West, there's water sparkling... which could be a spring, or it could be the ocean, and neither are the Cloudsong. The setting sun would glare in our eyes as we went, too, making it harder to navigate. It's not like there are trees or hills to block it out like there are back home -- this is a plateau!

Which leaves B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents. Perhaps we can glean some knowledge from the way they dip and dive!
Hmm, let's see. Too far north would lead us straight into the Scarred Wasteland, which is a journey that requires caution and preparation for a Nature clan.

Too far east and we'll hit the Sea of a Thousand Currents, or the Ashfall Waste, depending on where we are. Neither are TOO bad, but neither are the Cloudsong. Besides, while Fire's not as bad as Plague, it's still something to contend with for an unprepared Nature clan. And the Sea of a Thousand Currents would be a pain to navigate with a flock of molting Tundra dragons, so let's avoid the smell of wet Tundra fluff if we can. :B

West, there's water sparkling... which could be a spring, or it could be the ocean, and neither are the Cloudsong. The setting sun would glare in our eyes as we went, too, making it harder to navigate. It's not like there are trees or hills to block it out like there are back home -- this is a plateau!

Which leaves B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents. Perhaps we can glean some knowledge from the way they dip and dive!
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
I'll choose A, and go north! I'll trust the breezes to lead me to the Wind flight's party :)
I'll choose A, and go north! I'll trust the breezes to lead me to the Wind flight's party :)

I really don't know which way would be best, so I'd better just pick a direction instead of dawdling.

I really don't know which way would be best, so I'd better just pick a direction instead of dawdling.
ZNhRsiG.png
2-3 hours ahead of FR
I'm completely lost at this one. So my wild guess is D. West, where you can see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight. At least I can go swimming if it's a miss...
I'm completely lost at this one. So my wild guess is D. West, where you can see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight. At least I can go swimming if it's a miss...
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif

Honestly very unsure this time, but I thought I'd go with the windy option!

Honestly very unsure this time, but I thought I'd go with the windy option!
Don't have time to make an RP post. So A, North
Don't have time to make an RP post. So A, North
uCR5SCW.png
I head D. West, toward the sparkling water.
I head D. West, toward the sparkling water.
163mug.png
No time to rp tonight sadly, Rumor goes B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents
No time to rp tonight sadly, Rumor goes B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents
Draws OC/Dragons/More for Dragons! Just Message Me~!banner2_by_friedsnipe-d9i5zk6.png
23042653814_b56a84c7c5_m.jpgrbinth.jpgtumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gifshadow_ani.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62