Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams like no others ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Ferlin's vision fell darkly after. She couldn't bare it anymore, looking at her own body being controlled by a villain of some sort. She woke up somewhere dark, maybe a chamber. Her leg was wounded badly, bleeding a lot, as she dragged the broken back left foot. She heard a murmer. A faint voice, the voice of the unique wolf she had met. she felt the auma, but it was very weak. The Shail must have absorved some from her. She could hear it calling out to someone. Perhaps her. "Are you there?" It was weak, but she could sense it was close. Like in this dark dimension. Ferlin replied, her voice croaked from thirst and from the screeching she had done. "Is that you..?" Ferlin could hear herself panting, it echoed somewhat very clear in the quiet chamber. Her head hang low, she was not that strong, she had lost a lot of blood when she broke her leg. But luckily the bleeding had slowed down a pace, and would hopefully soon stop and heal. Her ears were strained to hear a reply from the wolf. "Please, tell me your name..." Ferlin spoke calmly, gritting her teeth to hide the tone of pain. "Mine's...." Ferlin coughed, then spoke again. "Mine's Ferlin." Her legs were like spagetty, one limb and the others barely stabel. Ferlin plopped to the floor of the dark dungeon of somesort, deciding she would rest until she knew clearly where the wolf was, her head layed on her oaws, her eyes closed, waiting for any reply, at keast a sound. She dispised the feeling she felt in her chest pool up. A feeling of hopelessness.

Ferlin's vision fell darkly after. She couldn't bare it anymore, looking at her own body being controlled by a villain of some sort. She woke up somewhere dark, maybe a chamber. Her leg was wounded badly, bleeding a lot, as she dragged the broken back left foot. She heard a murmer. A faint voice, the voice of the unique wolf she had met. she felt the auma, but it was very weak. The Shail must have absorved some from her. She could hear it calling out to someone. Perhaps her. "Are you there?" It was weak, but she could sense it was close. Like in this dark dimension. Ferlin replied, her voice croaked from thirst and from the screeching she had done. "Is that you..?" Ferlin could hear herself panting, it echoed somewhat very clear in the quiet chamber. Her head hang low, she was not that strong, she had lost a lot of blood when she broke her leg. But luckily the bleeding had slowed down a pace, and would hopefully soon stop and heal. Her ears were strained to hear a reply from the wolf. "Please, tell me your name..." Ferlin spoke calmly, gritting her teeth to hide the tone of pain. "Mine's...." Ferlin coughed, then spoke again. "Mine's Ferlin." Her legs were like spagetty, one limb and the others barely stabel. Ferlin plopped to the floor of the dark dungeon of somesort, deciding she would rest until she knew clearly where the wolf was, her head layed on her oaws, her eyes closed, waiting for any reply, at keast a sound. She dispised the feeling she felt in her chest pool up. A feeling of hopelessness.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia @Abysmal@HummingKnight @Villarrai Cassandra watched emotionless as she reached Ferlin and another wolf pass out from seeing the strange ghost wolf. She gritted her teeth in anger and her fur bristled. [i]It all has to do with these dragons, none of them understand what they are getting into, they never understand[/i] she thought, memories flooding her mind of what had happened. "They don't understand" she muttered, angry and sad to see this happen. Cassandra knew what had happened and she was determined to maker sure these wolves never found out who she truly was or what she had become and that wasn't just her profession of being an assassin. She had become something monstrous on the inside and out. She snarled and narrowed her bright golden eyes the memories giving her feelings that she did not want. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/026f070091ba8d300e97dd9f650b1e40/tumblr_mmy0nxpGbI1s03x0vo1_500.jpg[/img] [i]You could just kill them to make sure they don't find out what you are[/i] a voice whispered in her mind, a voice that had been there from the very start. Cassandra gave a grimance and tried to block the voice from her thoughts but the whispers of this voice started to grow louder and darker until she finally gave a angry "no" and the voice was reduced to a mere hush, whispering its evil deeds. [img]http://a1.dspnimg.com/data/l/482504423283_W3122suN_l.jpg[/img]
@Narshia @Abysmal@HummingKnight @Villarrai

Cassandra watched emotionless as she reached Ferlin and another wolf pass out from seeing the strange ghost wolf. She gritted her teeth in anger and her fur bristled. It all has to do with these dragons, none of them understand what they are getting into, they never understand she thought, memories flooding her mind of what had happened. "They don't understand" she muttered, angry and sad to see this happen. Cassandra knew what had happened and she was determined to maker sure these wolves never found out who she truly was or what she had become and that wasn't just her profession of being an assassin. She had become something monstrous on the inside and out. She snarled and narrowed her bright golden eyes the memories giving her feelings that she did not want.

tumblr_mmy0nxpGbI1s03x0vo1_500.jpg

You could just kill them to make sure they don't find out what you are a voice whispered in her mind, a voice that had been there from the very start. Cassandra gave a grimance and tried to block the voice from her thoughts but the whispers of this voice started to grow louder and darker until she finally gave a angry "no" and the voice was reduced to a mere hush, whispering its evil deeds.

482504423283_W3122suN_l.jpg
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai
Just as Shira was beginning to close her eyes, she felt a stir in the still air. Opening her eyes, she tilted her head so she could look up and see who had joined her in this cavern. Although it was pitch black, light somehow swirled dimly around the wolf. It was the wolf, Ferlin! Shira felt relief pool into her, as if she had soaked up water while swimming. "I-I'm Shira," she said weakly. "What h-happened?" Shira was unconscious when Ferlin was attacked by the shadow wolf, so she didn't know what happened. All Shira knew was that a moment before she entered this strange place Ferlin had been in pain.
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai
Just as Shira was beginning to close her eyes, she felt a stir in the still air. Opening her eyes, she tilted her head so she could look up and see who had joined her in this cavern. Although it was pitch black, light somehow swirled dimly around the wolf. It was the wolf, Ferlin! Shira felt relief pool into her, as if she had soaked up water while swimming. "I-I'm Shira," she said weakly. "What h-happened?" Shira was unconscious when Ferlin was attacked by the shadow wolf, so she didn't know what happened. All Shira knew was that a moment before she entered this strange place Ferlin had been in pain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Narshia @Abysmal@HummingKnight @Villarrai Cassandra thought that she would be safe until the voices came back again. [i]How weak and foolish you are[/i] they murmured [i]And we thought we could trust you too hold this power but you are too weak[/i] they muttered, their tones full of anger and each word of theirs filled with hatred and venom. She gritted her teeth and tried to maintain control but the voices were soon growing stronger. Cassandra puffed up her fur as her muscles became clenched and rigid she stumbled around a bit, snarling and snapping her teeth as she tried to maintain control. [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/022/6/6/black_wolf_ironic_smile_by_savannahpaw-d37t9jk.jpg[/img] [i]We should call upon the other one[/i] a voice said darkly and she could feel grinning at her [i]Yes call upon the other one she can control this power[/i] the others chimed in, agreeing with the other voice. Cassandra felt her eyes widen "No" she said sharply, snarling at them "I will control myself of my own will and never use that so called power again" but the voices ignored her as they called upon her other so called "self" Cassandra felt her vision go blurry and start to stumble as she started to lose control and that was when everything faded to black. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzmdpgodg31r4amizo1_500.jpg[/img]
@Narshia @Abysmal@HummingKnight @Villarrai

Cassandra thought that she would be safe until the voices came back again. How weak and foolish you are they murmured And we thought we could trust you too hold this power but you are too weak they muttered, their tones full of anger and each word of theirs filled with hatred and venom. She gritted her teeth and tried to maintain control but the voices were soon growing stronger. Cassandra puffed up her fur as her muscles became clenched and rigid she stumbled around a bit, snarling and snapping her teeth as she tried to maintain control.

black_wolf_ironic_smile_by_savannahpaw-d37t9jk.jpg

We should call upon the other one a voice said darkly and she could feel grinning at her Yes call upon the other one she can control this power the others chimed in, agreeing with the other voice. Cassandra felt her eyes widen "No" she said sharply, snarling at them "I will control myself of my own will and never use that so called power again" but the voices ignored her as they called upon her other so called "self"

Cassandra felt her vision go blurry and start to stumble as she started to lose control and that was when everything faded to black.

tumblr_lzmdpgodg31r4amizo1_500.jpg
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia @Villarrai Sam flinches scared when the other wolf suddenly attacks the air and then Ferlin falls out from the tree[i] "a-are you okey?"[/i] he asked but then Cassandra start to act strange to [i]"C-Cassandra?" [/i] he ask nervous as she mutters and snarls to herself, he whines worried and backs, glancing between the wolfs, both Felin and the other wolf was unconscious and Cassandra was acting strange. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/5eab96b977094108ef2bf1f43615ebbe/tumblr_nhxko9ge2m1qgqloro1_500.gif[/img] He freeze when Cassandra stubbles, all nervs in his body scream at him to run and then the screaming sent of danger hit him [i]"Fuck this!"[/i] he bolts, right into the bush where Agafena was hiding, he stops abruptly and starers at the brown wolf [i]"Oh come on" [/i] he growls a little before he nips on Agafena back legs to get her to run [i]"Come on, we don't want to be here right now we need to hide!"[/i] [img]https://secure.static.tumblr.com/0ed0a16859eae99327672e252c467e8c/tnkhtlv/4JJn4eji3/tumblr_static_3qq5kd8kawisg0scw04o0kwcw.gif[/img] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzo8215m11r5ea5ko1_500.gif[/img]
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia @Villarrai

Sam flinches scared when the other wolf suddenly attacks the air and then Ferlin falls out from the tree "a-are you okey?" he asked but then Cassandra start to act strange to "C-Cassandra?" he ask nervous as she mutters and snarls to herself, he whines worried and backs, glancing between the wolfs, both Felin and the other wolf was unconscious and Cassandra was acting strange.
tumblr_nhxko9ge2m1qgqloro1_500.gif
He freeze when Cassandra stubbles, all nervs in his body scream at him to run and then the screaming sent of danger hit him "**** this!" he bolts, right into the bush where Agafena was hiding, he stops abruptly and starers at the brown wolf "Oh come on" he growls a little before he nips on Agafena back legs to get her to run "Come on, we don't want to be here right now we need to hide!"
tumblr_static_3qq5kd8kawisg0scw04o0kwcw.gif
tumblr_lyzo8215m11r5ea5ko1_500.gif

Ferlin's panting had deceased, and she was able to make a real smile without hiding pain. Her taiil flicked and she sat down, enjoying their surroundings. No wolves, no ghosts, no pain, no distress. Her ears flicked silently, not quiet used to the quiet depths of the place, and poundered about the thought of her name. "Shira..." She repeated peacefully. "What a smooth name." Ferlin said closing her eyes and inhaling the scents of the other wolf. She could feel her auma restoring, recovering. As her eyelids rested, she could see light within her closed vision, and had a flash of a beautiful dragon, her eyes with specks of gold shimmered in sunlight, as she stretched her wings and gave out a call of her name. As Ferlin was imagining it, she didn't realize she was mimicking the sound of the dragon, making the sound it made within her throat, like a growl but with soft wisdom. "Shheerrriia..." The corner of Ferlin's moth curved upward slightly, she loved mocking the sounds the dragons made. When she opened her eyes she suddenly realized she may have hurred outloud. She bit her lip and lowered her gaze, her cheeks showed embarrasment. "Sorry...I just like imagining dragons....saying, thing." She looked back at Shira, hoping she understood. She probably didn't really know what the hrrring noise had meant. It was a dragon repeating her name. Maybe, she thought to herself silently, it was a dragon spirit inside of her. Maybe that was what gave the scent of her auma.

Ferlin's panting had deceased, and she was able to make a real smile without hiding pain. Her taiil flicked and she sat down, enjoying their surroundings. No wolves, no ghosts, no pain, no distress. Her ears flicked silently, not quiet used to the quiet depths of the place, and poundered about the thought of her name. "Shira..." She repeated peacefully. "What a smooth name." Ferlin said closing her eyes and inhaling the scents of the other wolf. She could feel her auma restoring, recovering. As her eyelids rested, she could see light within her closed vision, and had a flash of a beautiful dragon, her eyes with specks of gold shimmered in sunlight, as she stretched her wings and gave out a call of her name. As Ferlin was imagining it, she didn't realize she was mimicking the sound of the dragon, making the sound it made within her throat, like a growl but with soft wisdom. "Shheerrriia..." The corner of Ferlin's moth curved upward slightly, she loved mocking the sounds the dragons made. When she opened her eyes she suddenly realized she may have hurred outloud. She bit her lip and lowered her gaze, her cheeks showed embarrasment. "Sorry...I just like imagining dragons....saying, thing." She looked back at Shira, hoping she understood. She probably didn't really know what the hrrring noise had meant. It was a dragon repeating her name. Maybe, she thought to herself silently, it was a dragon spirit inside of her. Maybe that was what gave the scent of her auma.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia Agafena jumped when the white wolf nipped her ankles, she glanced at the other wolf who seemed to be acting strange and got the hint. Quickly she broke off into a sprint, weaving between tree's and ducking under bushes. She followed the white male for a while before she became curious of who he was [b][i]"...Who are you?"[/b][/i] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fc/ae/ea/fcaeea5dcbd6beef3ba82ae30e46f605.jpg[/img] she kept a close pace until they stopped and kept a slight distance watching him closely with her amber brown.once a little more relaxed she laid down and took a bite of snow. [img]http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/nita_020911-11.jpg[/img]
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia

Agafena jumped when the white wolf nipped her ankles, she glanced at the other wolf who seemed to be acting strange and got the hint. Quickly she broke off into a sprint, weaving between tree's and ducking under bushes.
She followed the white male for a while before she became curious of who he was "...Who are you?"

fcaeea5dcbd6beef3ba82ae30e46f605.jpg

she kept a close pace until they stopped and kept a slight distance watching him closely with her amber brown.once a little more relaxed she laid down and took a bite of snow.

nita_020911-11.jpg
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia @Villarrai Sam let out a relieved sight when the brown wolf got the hint and quickly she broke off into a sprint, weaving between tree's and ducking under bushes after him, feeling a bit bad about leaving Cassandra but she was acting strange and smelled of danger so he rather run and be alive then stay and risk to die [img]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28400000/gifs-wolves-28485551-500-284.gif[/img] The brown she- wolf followed him for a while before it seemed that she became curious of who is was[i] "I'm Sam,who are you?"[/i] he said when they stopped and lays down, when the female relaxed a little, he did the same and took a bite of snow to. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/387577df5c50363643676f64a19c100d/tumblr_mt56fznh8n1shrn7zo1_500.gif[/img]
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia @Villarrai
Sam let out a relieved sight when the brown wolf got the hint and quickly she broke off into a sprint, weaving between tree's and ducking under bushes after him, feeling a bit bad about leaving Cassandra but she was acting strange and smelled of danger so he rather run and be alive then stay and risk to die
gifs-wolves-28485551-500-284.gif
The brown she- wolf followed him for a while before it seemed that she became curious of who is was "I'm Sam,who are you?" he said when they stopped and lays down, when the female relaxed a little, he did the same and took a bite of snow to.
tumblr_mt56fznh8n1shrn7zo1_500.gif
@Abysmal @HummingKnight @Narshia @Villarrai Cassandra struggled to keep control and managed to watch Sam and the other she-wolf run off. She felt a surge of joy run through her body, she was glad that they were able to get away from what was about to happen. [i]Yes[/i] she thought [i]get away from here as fast as you can and never look back[/i] The voices were now louder and Cassandra struggled to control herself but it was too late. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/db86d68d1561e3edf8b449bef98be161/tumblr_inline_ngjv6xoUzd1sjv1jy.gif[/img] Thats when she heard it. [i]Oh Cassandra sweet little wolf I am now taking control your too weak for this power[/i] the voice murmured in her mind, that "voice" belonged to her other so called "self" this thing was something she had to struggle to keep control of everyday. This "thing" was something that was created from the so called "power" inside her, something that had been given to her at a young age, something full of darkness, something that caused her to writhe in agony and pain at the start. She gritted her teeth and tried but it was too late and this thing was starting to all ready take control. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/0d/80/5b0d80d63ea1cb7294202145c27644a5.jpg[/img]
@Abysmal @HummingKnight @Narshia @Villarrai

Cassandra struggled to keep control and managed to watch Sam and the other she-wolf run off. She felt a surge of joy run through her body, she was glad that they were able to get away from what was about to happen. Yes she thought get away from here as fast as you can and never look back The voices were now louder and Cassandra struggled to control herself but it was too late.

tumblr_inline_ngjv6xoUzd1sjv1jy.gif

Thats when she heard it. Oh Cassandra sweet little wolf I am now taking control your too weak for this power the voice murmured in her mind, that "voice" belonged to her other so called "self" this thing was something she had to struggle to keep control of everyday. This "thing" was something that was created from the so called "power" inside her, something that had been given to her at a young age, something full of darkness, something that caused her to writhe in agony and pain at the start. She gritted her teeth and tried but it was too late and this thing was starting to all ready take control.

5b0d80d63ea1cb7294202145c27644a5.jpg
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia She licked her lips and gave a small grin [b][i]"I'm Agafena, though from what i can recall some used to call me Aggy"[/b][/i] for a moment Agafena was quiet and glanced back the way they came before looking back at Sam. [img]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/red-wolf-snow-12433493.jpg[/img] after a while Agafen stood up and moved a little closer laying back down [b][i]"were those your friends back there?[/b][/i] she laid on her side and stared at sam waiting on his answer [img]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/wolf-15490640.jpg[/img]
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia

She licked her lips and gave a small grin "I'm Agafena, though from what i can recall some used to call me Aggy"
for a moment Agafena was quiet and glanced back the way they came before looking back at Sam.
red-wolf-snow-12433493.jpg

after a while Agafen stood up and moved a little closer laying back down "were those your friends back there?
she laid on her side and stared at sam waiting on his answer
wolf-15490640.jpg
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9