Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heartbeat [Open RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ethomania
The EarthShaker Walked In the ShadowBinder's Lands as EarthShaker let out a Loud roar for Him as the Shadow Dragons that were around The Forum of the Obscured Crescent flew away as they knew There queen of shadows was Coming as the ShadowBinder flew out from the shadows as she Looked at the EarthShaker's Eyes as bowed down to Him and He bowed down to her."So what brings my Little Beard Of Earth to My Lands of Shadows?"ShadowBinder said as EarthShaker was about to speak but was then wet as some of the ShadowBinder's Shadow Dragons Pour some Water on the EarthShaker as He shake His self off as the ShadowBinder laughed her tail off."Wow you should Look at your Face it was Priceless!"ShadowBinder Giggled as Her Shadow Dragons Laughed with her as the EarthShaker rolled His eyes."ShadowBinder I have no time for your Pranks and Jokes as We Must stop this Rebellion ShadowBinder as More Dragons are Joining them each Day!"EarthShaker shouted as ShadowBinder stop Laughing as she stop to think for a Moment."We should raise Our defends Up still as We want them to Think we are Scared of them and when they Plan to Attack us we Let our strongest Assassins Deal with the Rebels as You and Me EarthShaker will round Up the Other Flight Gods as we all will Attack the Ringleader and If the Ringleader's Rebels try to protect Him we Destroy them as Well"ShadowBinder said as EarthShaker Nodded In agreement as the EarthShaker did something that No one thought He will do as He Nuzzled the ShadowBinder as She Looked In Shock as The EarthShaker flew Off as the ShadowBinder Flew back to her shadows as Her Shadow Dragons flew around her.

Fantaz was On the west Side of the Forest as she was crouching Down as she didn't know there was A Non Rebel Dragon behind her as Fantaz was about to Pounce on her Hog Prey But she was tackled By the Dragons as she hissed As the Dragon growled at Her as she Glared at the Dragon as she Knock them off as she Let out a Mana Bolt at the Dragon as Luckily for Fantaz the dragon was a Shadow Dragon as there Right Eyes came out as they lay on the ground as Fantaz walked over to the Shadow Dragon."What a Weakling,I can't wait for the Rebellion wins this Fight"Fantaz said as she was then attacked By more Non Rebels as they were all Shaodw Dragons as Fantaz grinned as she
Rune Slashed Them on the Throat as they all fall to the ground as they Were still moving as they were slowly on there way to death as Fantaz flew off as she then Hunted along the way as she had 6 Bull Elks as She flew in the sky as She then smelt Eclipse as she Flew by her side with her Kills on her back and One that she was holding with her tail and another with her mouth as she drop the Prey down as she bowed down to Eclipse In respect as she Pushed the Kills to Eclipse as she sat and Panted.
"Eclipse there Been some Non Rebels Hunting in the Forest as they had try to Steal My Prey and also So try to Kill me But Luckily for me they were Shadow Dragons as the Rest of the dragons that were On the same Hunting Area I was On Are dealing with the Non Rebels as we Speak"Fantaz said as she Then Looked at Carnage as she got Up as she flew around the Two dragons as she stop as she lay down on the other side of her own spot she was sitting at.
@Ethomania
The EarthShaker Walked In the ShadowBinder's Lands as EarthShaker let out a Loud roar for Him as the Shadow Dragons that were around The Forum of the Obscured Crescent flew away as they knew There queen of shadows was Coming as the ShadowBinder flew out from the shadows as she Looked at the EarthShaker's Eyes as bowed down to Him and He bowed down to her."So what brings my Little Beard Of Earth to My Lands of Shadows?"ShadowBinder said as EarthShaker was about to speak but was then wet as some of the ShadowBinder's Shadow Dragons Pour some Water on the EarthShaker as He shake His self off as the ShadowBinder laughed her tail off."Wow you should Look at your Face it was Priceless!"ShadowBinder Giggled as Her Shadow Dragons Laughed with her as the EarthShaker rolled His eyes."ShadowBinder I have no time for your Pranks and Jokes as We Must stop this Rebellion ShadowBinder as More Dragons are Joining them each Day!"EarthShaker shouted as ShadowBinder stop Laughing as she stop to think for a Moment."We should raise Our defends Up still as We want them to Think we are Scared of them and when they Plan to Attack us we Let our strongest Assassins Deal with the Rebels as You and Me EarthShaker will round Up the Other Flight Gods as we all will Attack the Ringleader and If the Ringleader's Rebels try to protect Him we Destroy them as Well"ShadowBinder said as EarthShaker Nodded In agreement as the EarthShaker did something that No one thought He will do as He Nuzzled the ShadowBinder as She Looked In Shock as The EarthShaker flew Off as the ShadowBinder Flew back to her shadows as Her Shadow Dragons flew around her.

Fantaz was On the west Side of the Forest as she was crouching Down as she didn't know there was A Non Rebel Dragon behind her as Fantaz was about to Pounce on her Hog Prey But she was tackled By the Dragons as she hissed As the Dragon growled at Her as she Glared at the Dragon as she Knock them off as she Let out a Mana Bolt at the Dragon as Luckily for Fantaz the dragon was a Shadow Dragon as there Right Eyes came out as they lay on the ground as Fantaz walked over to the Shadow Dragon."What a Weakling,I can't wait for the Rebellion wins this Fight"Fantaz said as she was then attacked By more Non Rebels as they were all Shaodw Dragons as Fantaz grinned as she
Rune Slashed Them on the Throat as they all fall to the ground as they Were still moving as they were slowly on there way to death as Fantaz flew off as she then Hunted along the way as she had 6 Bull Elks as She flew in the sky as She then smelt Eclipse as she Flew by her side with her Kills on her back and One that she was holding with her tail and another with her mouth as she drop the Prey down as she bowed down to Eclipse In respect as she Pushed the Kills to Eclipse as she sat and Panted.
"Eclipse there Been some Non Rebels Hunting in the Forest as they had try to Steal My Prey and also So try to Kill me But Luckily for me they were Shadow Dragons as the Rest of the dragons that were On the same Hunting Area I was On Are dealing with the Non Rebels as we Speak"Fantaz said as she Then Looked at Carnage as she got Up as she flew around the Two dragons as she stop as she lay down on the other side of her own spot she was sitting at.
IMZbI9C.png
@Roseus
@SharpHorn

((I have to stop for the night, bye.))
@Roseus
@SharpHorn

((I have to stop for the night, bye.))
wow 10220.pngMy writing and bio commissions are currently open! 10220.png
@Ethomania

Farnah looked down at her claws and the stone itself. "How can you be sure?" She asked, suddenly very alert to her surroundings.

Carnage nodded. He played that off better than he thought he would. "Then I'm glad I ran into you first, miss...?"
@Ethomania

Farnah looked down at her claws and the stone itself. "How can you be sure?" She asked, suddenly very alert to her surroundings.

Carnage nodded. He played that off better than he thought he would. "Then I'm glad I ran into you first, miss...?"
delete_ltr.png
@Roseus

Alex then started growling at the rock, and flamed at it. He kept beathing fire until a small voice cried ''STOP!''

''Eclipse Highmoon.''
@Roseus

Alex then started growling at the rock, and flamed at it. He kept beathing fire until a small voice cried ''STOP!''

''Eclipse Highmoon.''
@Ethomania

I can play The Windsinger and a regular dragon that doesn't support the deities or the rebels but plays both sides in order to gain information to access the dragons she wants revenge on. I guess you could call her a Traitor ^^
I also could bring in another that would be just a normal dragon that was captured by the rebels and has been held captive for many years (though the reason behind this is unknown.)

Username: CrazyRedFire
Name of Dragon: Alecto
Looks: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=78069&tab=dragon&did=3884280
Backstory: She is a Wind Guardian Dragon that was hatched in a small lair off the Zephyer Steppes. Like most wind dragons, she was a curious and joyful young dragon that loved exploring the vast windswept plateaus and spiraling through the highest clouds with her best friend, a Wind Tundra Dragon. They had a close bond of friendship and hardly ever left each other's sides. The other dragons in Alecto's lair always joked that she and the Tundra were born for each other but she always dismissed this idea with a frown of embarrassed disapproval. Despite this, she loved each of the dragons in her lair like family, including her parents.
Then one night Alecto, who was still not a full-grown adult but not a baby either, decided to go for a nightly flight alone. Normally she would ask the Tundra to go with her but she didn't plan on being gone long. She just wanted to get a glimpse of the The Twisting Crescendo under the light of the full moon which she was told was quite a sight to behold. It truly was a magnificent sight but as she turned to go back she noticed a billowing tower of black smoke rising from her lair's entrance. Rushing back a swiftly as her ice colored wings could carry her, she was greeted by a horrific scene. Butchered dragon bodies littered the cave with their blood soaking the once beautiful blades of ground grass. Every dragon was dead. Her entire lair. Her parents...
The Tundra was nowhere to be seen however and this fact alone momentarily helped her fight back against the raging hysteria that was threatening to consume her. She rushed out of lair to see if the murderers were still anywhere nearby but she only saw a tattered piece of cloth and a strange golden bangle. The piece of cloth held the emblem of the Hunters, which was a specialized group of dragons that hunted down rebellion dragons for the deities. That single bit of cloth cemented her hatred for the Hunters and spawned a bitterness in her towards the deities.
She wasn't sure about the bangle though... She didn't know much about the rebellion, the war had never reached the peaceful peaks of the Plateaus before, but she had met a dragon once who claimed to be a rebel and he had had a similar gold bangle attached to his wings. An ugly suspicion bloomed in her heart towards the rebellion and on that night she swore to the heavens that she would avenge her lair, find out what happened to the Tundra, and kill anyone who got in her way.
Extra: Since then she has successfully infiltrated both the ranks of the Hunters and the Rebellion though she tries not to call attention to herself in fear of being found out. She's very careful, clever, and trusts no dragon she meets. She has a good heart but its hard to see at first because of her hatred for those who killed her family and the guilt she feels for being the only on who survived.

(Okay so sorry this was so long. I'm not good at summarizing backstories but it should give you good insight into my character and skills at RPing. I don't normally post really long things like this unless they are intros or something big story-wise. I hope you let me in because I would really enjoy this RP!) :D
@Ethomania

I can play The Windsinger and a regular dragon that doesn't support the deities or the rebels but plays both sides in order to gain information to access the dragons she wants revenge on. I guess you could call her a Traitor ^^
I also could bring in another that would be just a normal dragon that was captured by the rebels and has been held captive for many years (though the reason behind this is unknown.)

Username: CrazyRedFire
Name of Dragon: Alecto
Looks: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=78069&tab=dragon&did=3884280
Backstory: She is a Wind Guardian Dragon that was hatched in a small lair off the Zephyer Steppes. Like most wind dragons, she was a curious and joyful young dragon that loved exploring the vast windswept plateaus and spiraling through the highest clouds with her best friend, a Wind Tundra Dragon. They had a close bond of friendship and hardly ever left each other's sides. The other dragons in Alecto's lair always joked that she and the Tundra were born for each other but she always dismissed this idea with a frown of embarrassed disapproval. Despite this, she loved each of the dragons in her lair like family, including her parents.
Then one night Alecto, who was still not a full-grown adult but not a baby either, decided to go for a nightly flight alone. Normally she would ask the Tundra to go with her but she didn't plan on being gone long. She just wanted to get a glimpse of the The Twisting Crescendo under the light of the full moon which she was told was quite a sight to behold. It truly was a magnificent sight but as she turned to go back she noticed a billowing tower of black smoke rising from her lair's entrance. Rushing back a swiftly as her ice colored wings could carry her, she was greeted by a horrific scene. Butchered dragon bodies littered the cave with their blood soaking the once beautiful blades of ground grass. Every dragon was dead. Her entire lair. Her parents...
The Tundra was nowhere to be seen however and this fact alone momentarily helped her fight back against the raging hysteria that was threatening to consume her. She rushed out of lair to see if the murderers were still anywhere nearby but she only saw a tattered piece of cloth and a strange golden bangle. The piece of cloth held the emblem of the Hunters, which was a specialized group of dragons that hunted down rebellion dragons for the deities. That single bit of cloth cemented her hatred for the Hunters and spawned a bitterness in her towards the deities.
She wasn't sure about the bangle though... She didn't know much about the rebellion, the war had never reached the peaceful peaks of the Plateaus before, but she had met a dragon once who claimed to be a rebel and he had had a similar gold bangle attached to his wings. An ugly suspicion bloomed in her heart towards the rebellion and on that night she swore to the heavens that she would avenge her lair, find out what happened to the Tundra, and kill anyone who got in her way.
Extra: Since then she has successfully infiltrated both the ranks of the Hunters and the Rebellion though she tries not to call attention to herself in fear of being found out. She's very careful, clever, and trusts no dragon she meets. She has a good heart but its hard to see at first because of her hatred for those who killed her family and the guilt she feels for being the only on who survived.

(Okay so sorry this was so long. I'm not good at summarizing backstories but it should give you good insight into my character and skills at RPing. I don't normally post really long things like this unless they are intros or something big story-wise. I hope you let me in because I would really enjoy this RP!) :D
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire

Accepted!
@CrazyRedFire

Accepted!
@Ethomania [center]--------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][b][b]Username[/b][/b]: Masquerade [b]Name of Dragon[/b]: Syrma [b]Looks[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3617829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36179/3617829_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][b]Backstory[/b][/b]: N/A [b]Extra[/b]: He was born within the Wind Flight but is often mistaken for an ice dragon because of his eyes. Syrma was actually born blind. That is why his eyes are the color they are.[/center] [center]----------------------------------------[/center] (( I am terrible with backstories but, if you really require one, then I will write one up. ;w; ))
@Ethomania

Username:
Masquerade

Name of Dragon:
Syrma

Looks:

3617829_350.png

Backstory:
N/A

Extra:
He was born within the Wind Flight but is often mistaken for an ice dragon because of his eyes. Syrma was actually born blind. That is why his eyes are the color they are.

(( I am terrible with backstories but, if you really require one, then I will write one up. ;w; ))
@Masquerade

Accepted!
@Masquerade

Accepted!
@Ethomania

(( Thank you. :3 ))
@Ethomania

(( Thank you. :3 ))
@Ethomania

Farnah rose from the rock and stuck her snout near where the voice came from. She narrowed her eyes, searching for the owner of the tiny squeak.

"Miss Highmoon." Carnage finished.
@Ethomania

Farnah rose from the rock and stuck her snout near where the voice came from. She narrowed her eyes, searching for the owner of the tiny squeak.

"Miss Highmoon." Carnage finished.
delete_ltr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6