Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heartbeat [Open RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ethomania

@SharpHorn

@Roseus

The Windsinger soared high above the murky tangled woods of the Shadowbinder's lands. He twisted his long graceful snake-like body and sculpted the air around him as he flew. Even in the dim light of the shadowed lands below him his scales shimmered like green amethysts and the emerald flames that perpetually blazed on his mane, shoulders, hips and tail looked ethereal. He'd always thought of himself as a rather handsome dragon. He loved the shimmer of his scales and the graceful arcs his body could make through the clouds. Flight was freedom, utter freedom, and he didn't even have wings.
To the other deities, the Windsinger had the reputation of being a bit of an airhead, no pun intended. It wasn't that he was dumb, just that he was impulsive and sometimes his plans ended up being too huge or outlandish to actually complete. He could also be very vain sometimes which annoyed some of the other deities. However, if it came to war the Windsinger would be a powerful ally. He and his dragons were by far the best skilled fliers in the dragon world.
The Windsinger heard the powerful flap of wings and turned his head to see the Earthshaker rising into the air near the The Forum of the Obscured Crescent.

Alecto moved silently through the Gladekeeper's forest. She was smaller that most guardian females but this only made her more agile. She wasn't wearing her red steam punk battle armor today. It was bulky and would slow her down in the thick trees. She'd just have to be careful. She was acting as a scout for the rebellion for the moment though that could change at anytime. She was also a member of the Hunters but had gotten leave from them for a few weeks when she claimed she had to travel to care for a sick relative. Ha! What a joke... She had no family. She thought bitterly. The burning hatred boiled in the back of her mind as she remembered that night long ago. Hatred and pain. So much pain.
No, she couldn't let her emotions slip like that, even for a moment. She was walking a very dangerous line and one mistake could mean her death. And she wouldn't die, not yet, not until she had her revenge.
She stepped through another patch of trees before she froze in alarm. Up ahead she spotted a shimmering dragon who seemed to be shooting flame on a rock that held a pretty spiral dragon (Alex and Farnah). Alecto's muscles tensed in alarm and she waited to see if she would be spotted by them. She didn't exactly blend in well with the greenery with her fire bright red body and ice colored wings.

(Thanks! And I'll bring in the dragon captured by the rebels in a later post. This one is already to long. ;)
@Ethomania

@SharpHorn

@Roseus

The Windsinger soared high above the murky tangled woods of the Shadowbinder's lands. He twisted his long graceful snake-like body and sculpted the air around him as he flew. Even in the dim light of the shadowed lands below him his scales shimmered like green amethysts and the emerald flames that perpetually blazed on his mane, shoulders, hips and tail looked ethereal. He'd always thought of himself as a rather handsome dragon. He loved the shimmer of his scales and the graceful arcs his body could make through the clouds. Flight was freedom, utter freedom, and he didn't even have wings.
To the other deities, the Windsinger had the reputation of being a bit of an airhead, no pun intended. It wasn't that he was dumb, just that he was impulsive and sometimes his plans ended up being too huge or outlandish to actually complete. He could also be very vain sometimes which annoyed some of the other deities. However, if it came to war the Windsinger would be a powerful ally. He and his dragons were by far the best skilled fliers in the dragon world.
The Windsinger heard the powerful flap of wings and turned his head to see the Earthshaker rising into the air near the The Forum of the Obscured Crescent.

Alecto moved silently through the Gladekeeper's forest. She was smaller that most guardian females but this only made her more agile. She wasn't wearing her red steam punk battle armor today. It was bulky and would slow her down in the thick trees. She'd just have to be careful. She was acting as a scout for the rebellion for the moment though that could change at anytime. She was also a member of the Hunters but had gotten leave from them for a few weeks when she claimed she had to travel to care for a sick relative. Ha! What a joke... She had no family. She thought bitterly. The burning hatred boiled in the back of her mind as she remembered that night long ago. Hatred and pain. So much pain.
No, she couldn't let her emotions slip like that, even for a moment. She was walking a very dangerous line and one mistake could mean her death. And she wouldn't die, not yet, not until she had her revenge.
She stepped through another patch of trees before she froze in alarm. Up ahead she spotted a shimmering dragon who seemed to be shooting flame on a rock that held a pretty spiral dragon (Alex and Farnah). Alecto's muscles tensed in alarm and she waited to see if she would be spotted by them. She didn't exactly blend in well with the greenery with her fire bright red body and ice colored wings.

(Thanks! And I'll bring in the dragon captured by the rebels in a later post. This one is already to long. ;)
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
@Roseus
@Masquerade
@SharpHorn

((Forgive me, but it's almost midnight here. I;m afraid I have top get some sleep for some exams tomorrow DX))
@CrazyRedFire
@Roseus
@Masquerade
@SharpHorn

((Forgive me, but it's almost midnight here. I;m afraid I have top get some sleep for some exams tomorrow DX))
wow 10220.pngMy writing and bio commissions are currently open! 10220.png
@Ethomania

@SharpHorn

@Roseus

@CrazyRedFire

He had been floating along in the small pond within the GladeKeeper's forest. It was usually so peaceful here but a lot of things seemed to be going on today that destroyed the normal tranquility. Syrma had been floating on his back, just enjoying the pleasant day when sounds and noises out of the norm began bombarding her heightened sense of hearing.

Syrma flipped over and swam over to the bank to crawl out of the water. He then shook out his feathers and stretched out his long body. The Coatl then flicked out his tongue, tasting the air around him. Being blind did not hinder him very much. He did have to learn a different way to hunt fish but it worked well enough. At least he kept himself well-fed and healthy.

He was curious about the new, unfamiliar dragons in the area. However, he was cautious and hesitant to approach. With his short legs it made it nearly impossible to flee on foot and he did not necessarily like flying. He was, though, a very good swimmer but there was not a body of water large enough or deep enough to escape larger predatory dragons.
@Ethomania

@SharpHorn

@Roseus

@CrazyRedFire

He had been floating along in the small pond within the GladeKeeper's forest. It was usually so peaceful here but a lot of things seemed to be going on today that destroyed the normal tranquility. Syrma had been floating on his back, just enjoying the pleasant day when sounds and noises out of the norm began bombarding her heightened sense of hearing.

Syrma flipped over and swam over to the bank to crawl out of the water. He then shook out his feathers and stretched out his long body. The Coatl then flicked out his tongue, tasting the air around him. Being blind did not hinder him very much. He did have to learn a different way to hunt fish but it worked well enough. At least he kept himself well-fed and healthy.

He was curious about the new, unfamiliar dragons in the area. However, he was cautious and hesitant to approach. With his short legs it made it nearly impossible to flee on foot and he did not necessarily like flying. He was, though, a very good swimmer but there was not a body of water large enough or deep enough to escape larger predatory dragons.
@Masquerade @CrazyRedFire
Fantaz smelled a Skinny Frog near Syrma as she moved her Ears to the sound of the Prey as she was then off in seconds as when she smell some Prey as none thing going to get in her way when she smell some prey, as she was flapping her Long Angel like wings fast as she was then close to the Coatle Male Dragon as she Turn to the Left side of Him as she Grab the Skinny Frog's Neck as she Beated it on the ground a lot as it was the Dead as she then throw it In the air as she open her Mouth as it then landed in her mouth as Fantaz Gulped it down as she didn't really care about Biting it down with her fangs.Fantaz then quickly looked at the Male Dragon as she hissed at the male as she was ready to attack the male in seconds as her ears were flatten as she showed her teeth."State your Name and What you are doing near the Leader Huntress?"Fantaz Growled as she had a Look that said "If you want to fight Buddy I'm Up for It as I have Back Up".

As a Large Flock of Ravens came in front of the WindSinger as the ShadowBinder came as the Large flock of Ravens flew above the WindSinger's Head as the ShadowBinder let out a Loud Ear hurting roar as Her Shadow Dragons that was around her and the WindSinger as the shadow dragons flew off as they followed the Large Flock of Ravens."Hello WindSinger,What is it that you came to see me?"ShadowBinder said as Her voice sounded dark,Cold,And A little Bit evil as The ShadowBinder voice was always like that to make creatures Back down and to Fear her and show her respect.
@Masquerade @CrazyRedFire
Fantaz smelled a Skinny Frog near Syrma as she moved her Ears to the sound of the Prey as she was then off in seconds as when she smell some Prey as none thing going to get in her way when she smell some prey, as she was flapping her Long Angel like wings fast as she was then close to the Coatle Male Dragon as she Turn to the Left side of Him as she Grab the Skinny Frog's Neck as she Beated it on the ground a lot as it was the Dead as she then throw it In the air as she open her Mouth as it then landed in her mouth as Fantaz Gulped it down as she didn't really care about Biting it down with her fangs.Fantaz then quickly looked at the Male Dragon as she hissed at the male as she was ready to attack the male in seconds as her ears were flatten as she showed her teeth."State your Name and What you are doing near the Leader Huntress?"Fantaz Growled as she had a Look that said "If you want to fight Buddy I'm Up for It as I have Back Up".

As a Large Flock of Ravens came in front of the WindSinger as the ShadowBinder came as the Large flock of Ravens flew above the WindSinger's Head as the ShadowBinder let out a Loud Ear hurting roar as Her Shadow Dragons that was around her and the WindSinger as the shadow dragons flew off as they followed the Large Flock of Ravens."Hello WindSinger,What is it that you came to see me?"ShadowBinder said as Her voice sounded dark,Cold,And A little Bit evil as The ShadowBinder voice was always like that to make creatures Back down and to Fear her and show her respect.
IMZbI9C.png
@SharpHorn

(( I am sorry about this but it is kind of hard for me to read your post. :C Also, I can tell you godmodded me. ;n; ))
@SharpHorn

(( I am sorry about this but it is kind of hard for me to read your post. :C Also, I can tell you godmodded me. ;n; ))
@Masquerade
(Sorry about that I didn't mean to godmod you as I have Edited the Post as I hope you can read it as I sometimes can't tell when I'm Godmodding People,Just tell me when I Am Godmodding)
@Masquerade
(Sorry about that I didn't mean to godmod you as I have Edited the Post as I hope you can read it as I sometimes can't tell when I'm Godmodding People,Just tell me when I Am Godmodding)
IMZbI9C.png
@SharpHorn

Wingsinger dodged the flock of ravens easily by swirling into a lightening-quick but still elegant back flip. As the Shadowbinder approached him with her entourage of shadow dragons he grinned like a gentlemen. He was alone here in her Flight but that didn't bother him. He had yet to meet a dragon that could beat him in the air. On the land might be another story... but he almost never landed when he was outside his Flight.
"Ah my dear Shadowbinder how delightful it is to see you again!" He greeted with an overly bright tone. Her steely gaze and cold voice didn't seem to penetrate his flamboyant gentlemanly demeanor.
"I must say you are looking positively beautiful today," He said as he swirled around her in the air gracefully, effortlessly dodging the rhythmic beats of her wings. Sometimes he just couldn't help but show off his skills.
"Though not quite as beautiful as myself!" Wingsinger laughed in his care-free way. "Anyway" He added, still smiling, "I was on my way to the Gladekeeper's Flight but since your here maybe you could tell me what your little meeting with the Earthshaker was all about."
@SharpHorn

Wingsinger dodged the flock of ravens easily by swirling into a lightening-quick but still elegant back flip. As the Shadowbinder approached him with her entourage of shadow dragons he grinned like a gentlemen. He was alone here in her Flight but that didn't bother him. He had yet to meet a dragon that could beat him in the air. On the land might be another story... but he almost never landed when he was outside his Flight.
"Ah my dear Shadowbinder how delightful it is to see you again!" He greeted with an overly bright tone. Her steely gaze and cold voice didn't seem to penetrate his flamboyant gentlemanly demeanor.
"I must say you are looking positively beautiful today," He said as he swirled around her in the air gracefully, effortlessly dodging the rhythmic beats of her wings. Sometimes he just couldn't help but show off his skills.
"Though not quite as beautiful as myself!" Wingsinger laughed in his care-free way. "Anyway" He added, still smiling, "I was on my way to the Gladekeeper's Flight but since your here maybe you could tell me what your little meeting with the Earthshaker was all about."
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
ShadowBinder Flapped her wings as she Looked at the WindSinger as she then saw a Opening In his Swirls as she then flew down as she then closed her eyes as she was then flying backwards as she too wanted to show some Flying skills as well a she then was flying normal."Me and the EarthShaker's Little Meeting was about the Rebellion as We have a Plan and I also have Heads up for you WindSinger the GladeKeeper has been too busy about Her defenses to Talk to the other Flight Gods but she may talk to you if you play your cards right"ShadowBinder said as she Flicked her tail in the air."So My Dear Handsome Gentleman WindSinger,what plans do you Have as Me and EarthShaker Will love to Hear if you have some Ideas about how to stop the Rebellion?"ShadowBinder Said as she then landed to her Dark Grass of her Home of Darkness and Shadows.ShadowBinder waved her tail as Her tail hit the ground as she was telling the WindSinger to Follow as she was then Stomp Her paw as she was then slowly took down to the ground to a Little place under the ground of her Huge Home.
@CrazyRedFire
ShadowBinder Flapped her wings as she Looked at the WindSinger as she then saw a Opening In his Swirls as she then flew down as she then closed her eyes as she was then flying backwards as she too wanted to show some Flying skills as well a she then was flying normal."Me and the EarthShaker's Little Meeting was about the Rebellion as We have a Plan and I also have Heads up for you WindSinger the GladeKeeper has been too busy about Her defenses to Talk to the other Flight Gods but she may talk to you if you play your cards right"ShadowBinder said as she Flicked her tail in the air."So My Dear Handsome Gentleman WindSinger,what plans do you Have as Me and EarthShaker Will love to Hear if you have some Ideas about how to stop the Rebellion?"ShadowBinder Said as she then landed to her Dark Grass of her Home of Darkness and Shadows.ShadowBinder waved her tail as Her tail hit the ground as she was telling the WindSinger to Follow as she was then Stomp Her paw as she was then slowly took down to the ground to a Little place under the ground of her Huge Home.
IMZbI9C.png
@SharpHorn

"Really? Gladekeeper's being anti-social again? If she keeps working so hard all her leaves will flutter off," Wingsinger chuckled, twisting slightly in the air. He noticed Shadowbinder's flying and smiled to himself. Her flight skills had improved over the centuries and her large midnight black wings made her look like an elegant black bat in the air. 'Queen of the Bats', he thought to himself with a smile.
The word "handsome" brought him back to the present and his back spines rippled at the compliment. Windsinger grinned pleasantly, "I have a multitude, no a plethora of idea's of how to stop the rebellion!"
As Shadowbinder landed, Windsinger remained airborne though he flew low to the ground next to her. He was very slow on the ground and preferred to hover in the air to walking on the ground. As she brought him towards her underground lair he frowned slightly.
"Shadow, my dear, you know I hate going underground..." He said with a look of apprehension at the dark black earth. There was no freedom underground. It wasn't safe underground. There no sky to fly away in.
@SharpHorn

"Really? Gladekeeper's being anti-social again? If she keeps working so hard all her leaves will flutter off," Wingsinger chuckled, twisting slightly in the air. He noticed Shadowbinder's flying and smiled to himself. Her flight skills had improved over the centuries and her large midnight black wings made her look like an elegant black bat in the air. 'Queen of the Bats', he thought to himself with a smile.
The word "handsome" brought him back to the present and his back spines rippled at the compliment. Windsinger grinned pleasantly, "I have a multitude, no a plethora of idea's of how to stop the rebellion!"
As Shadowbinder landed, Windsinger remained airborne though he flew low to the ground next to her. He was very slow on the ground and preferred to hover in the air to walking on the ground. As she brought him towards her underground lair he frowned slightly.
"Shadow, my dear, you know I hate going underground..." He said with a look of apprehension at the dark black earth. There was no freedom underground. It wasn't safe underground. There no sky to fly away in.
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
ShadowBinder had Looked at the Windsinger,"I knew your will say that"ShadowBinder said as she let out a Loud Ear hurting Roar again as her little Shadow Dragons start digging at the Ground as they were then done digging after some Time as they called for more shadow dragons as the ShadowBinder Flew Up in the air with the WindSinger."Okay just Push it up with all you got as I will help you as I need some of the rest of you Shadow Dragons to get that Arcane Dust that we got from the Arcanist as A Gift"ShadowBinder shouted out orders as the Shadows Dragons were sweating as they were Slowly Pushing the Huge Lair to the sky for the WingSInger when the Shadow Dragons had the Lair about at least 12 feet,ShadowBinder Flew where they were at as she let out the most Hugest Dark Bolt out of her mouth as the Lair shot up in the air in seconds as the Shadow Dragons quickly Put the Arcane Dust on the Lair as it floated in the sky as The ShadowBinder then flew around the WingSinger in circles as she then stop as she Flapped some Wind On the WindSinger with her Wings as she Giggled as She was being Playful as That means she will behave Good and won't play too many tricks."Come Inside as it is in the Air as It is better to talk in here as some Dragons from the Rebellion can't hear us"ShadowBinder said as she flew In the Floating Lair.
@CrazyRedFire
ShadowBinder had Looked at the Windsinger,"I knew your will say that"ShadowBinder said as she let out a Loud Ear hurting Roar again as her little Shadow Dragons start digging at the Ground as they were then done digging after some Time as they called for more shadow dragons as the ShadowBinder Flew Up in the air with the WindSinger."Okay just Push it up with all you got as I will help you as I need some of the rest of you Shadow Dragons to get that Arcane Dust that we got from the Arcanist as A Gift"ShadowBinder shouted out orders as the Shadows Dragons were sweating as they were Slowly Pushing the Huge Lair to the sky for the WingSInger when the Shadow Dragons had the Lair about at least 12 feet,ShadowBinder Flew where they were at as she let out the most Hugest Dark Bolt out of her mouth as the Lair shot up in the air in seconds as the Shadow Dragons quickly Put the Arcane Dust on the Lair as it floated in the sky as The ShadowBinder then flew around the WingSinger in circles as she then stop as she Flapped some Wind On the WindSinger with her Wings as she Giggled as She was being Playful as That means she will behave Good and won't play too many tricks."Come Inside as it is in the Air as It is better to talk in here as some Dragons from the Rebellion can't hear us"ShadowBinder said as she flew In the Floating Lair.
IMZbI9C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6