Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
[quote name="Shr0ud" date="2019-09-04 08:14:23" ] @ILoveMyBirds I'd like a Greatshell please ^^ [/quote] Sent!
Shr0ud wrote on 2019-09-04 08:14:23:
@ILoveMyBirds

I'd like a Greatshell please ^^

Sent!
@ILoveMyBirds Are we allowed to request familiars for our hibernal den upgrades? I cannot ever get the ones I need for the life of me.
@ILoveMyBirds Are we allowed to request familiars for our hibernal den upgrades? I cannot ever get the ones I need for the life of me.
@PikaLink

Yes, that is perfectly fine! Thank you for checking with us. ;>
@PikaLink

Yes, that is perfectly fine! Thank you for checking with us. ;>
@aviians Could I get a Nightsky Fuiran? thanks!
@aviians Could I get a Nightsky Fuiran? thanks!
@Littlepotato711 - sent!
@Littlepotato711 - sent!
@aviians
Thank you so much for offering this thread!
May I please adopt Peacock Scorpion, Sentry Squawker, Swift Luimen and Nightsky Fuiran?
@aviians
Thank you so much for offering this thread!
May I please adopt Peacock Scorpion, Sentry Squawker, Swift Luimen and Nightsky Fuiran?
@dragonlover1234 - sent!
@dragonlover1234 - sent!
@aviians hello! I'd like to request the flamescale venomcaster please :3

@ILoveMyBirds hi! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please if there is one for updates! I'd also like to send a donation on return. Do i send it to you? Do you prefer it via cr or pm?
@aviians hello! I'd like to request the flamescale venomcaster please :3

@ILoveMyBirds hi! I'd like to be added to the pinglist please if there is one for updates! I'd also like to send a donation on return. Do i send it to you? Do you prefer it via cr or pm?
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
@waldmieze - sent!
@waldmieze - sent!
Hello @Waldmieze!

Yes, I can set one up! Would you like to receive notifications of when we get more familiars, or for just a certain familiar? Thank you for your donations! Yes, I am in charge of the donations. I would prefer crossroads, but I'm not picky ;>
Hello @Waldmieze!

Yes, I can set one up! Would you like to receive notifications of when we get more familiars, or for just a certain familiar? Thank you for your donations! Yes, I am in charge of the donations. I would prefer crossroads, but I'm not picky ;>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112