Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | AI's Free Familiars Hub [on hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112
@ILoveMyBirds I'd like to get notifications for when new familiars do come in that would be enough! I'll also send you a cr then :D
@ILoveMyBirds I'd like to get notifications for when new familiars do come in that would be enough! I'll also send you a cr then :D
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
@Waldmieze

Thank you! I will make a pinglist now ;>
@Waldmieze

Thank you! I will make a pinglist now ;>
@Waldmieze Due to another donor we have gotten 2 new familiars! Amaranth Moth and Glowing pocket mouse. [item=Amaranth Moth][item=glowing pocket mouse]
@Waldmieze

Due to another donor we have gotten 2 new familiars!

Amaranth Moth and Glowing pocket mouse.

Amaranth Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse

A carmine and opheodrys sethis @aviians
A carmine and opheodrys sethis @aviians
@RamenSoup - sent!
@RamenSoup - sent!
@LunaWolfie

I hope you don't mind, but i'm just gonna ping myself so I can keep track of this thread. If you want me to delete this let me know ;D nobody likes a cluttered thread ;3

So when I get another bucket load of familiars from coli grinding I can donate :D
@LunaWolfie

I hope you don't mind, but i'm just gonna ping myself so I can keep track of this thread. If you want me to delete this let me know ;D nobody likes a cluttered thread ;3

So when I get another bucket load of familiars from coli grinding I can donate :D
SYiQlxK.png
oaolHwW.png
NlmYDAS.png
wh3Tiip.png
09cd1f8fda0f182d11e6e79563591895f478eac6.png HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
3B15OeM.png
de26d698392d5cc84b9d32444e58b1ce952f3e53.png kcbWnDp.png
rI18gRz.png
QUIpVFE.png
Bt9KLea.png
@LunaWolfie, that's perfectly fine! I can add you to the pinglist if you want...

Thank you, donations are appreciated! :>
@LunaWolfie, that's perfectly fine! I can add you to the pinglist if you want...

Thank you, donations are appreciated! :>
@Waldmieze Obtained new familiars. [item=harvest hardshell][item=greenroot janustrap][item=elk][item=scaleside noggle][item=aspen gall dryad][item=dryad][item=relic eel][item=kelp tender]
@Waldmieze
Obtained new familiars.
Harvest Hardshell Greenroot Janustrap Elk Scaleside Noggle Aspen Gall Dryad Dryad Relic Eel Kelp Tender
@aviians
May I please ask for the Aspen Gall Dryad, Kelp Tender, Coursing Skira, Unburdened Billy, Raptorik Wanderer, Roundhorn Rager and Quill Runner?
I figure if I ask for a bunch, I might be lucky and get some....LOL
THANK YOU!!!

And please add me to your ping list also
@aviians
May I please ask for the Aspen Gall Dryad, Kelp Tender, Coursing Skira, Unburdened Billy, Raptorik Wanderer, Roundhorn Rager and Quill Runner?
I figure if I ask for a bunch, I might be lucky and get some....LOL
THANK YOU!!!

And please add me to your ping list also
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
@Zaya
Sent the Aspen Gall Dryad and Kelp Tender!

@ILoveMyBirds will send the remaining familiars ;>
@Zaya
Sent the Aspen Gall Dryad and Kelp Tender!

@ILoveMyBirds will send the remaining familiars ;>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112