Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNINGDOM] Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@deadlyinformant it looks like all but this spreadsheet link actually links to the 'who's online?' sheet? [quote]Check the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kMX32c2UfzX9M4x2Rd7DcdzcDfNaDbEGi-9lMuypyEk/edit#gid=461819422]spreadsheet [/url]for the most up-to-date payouts and who is online![/quote]
@deadlyinformant
it looks like all but this spreadsheet link actually links to the 'who's online?' sheet?
Quote:
Check the spreadsheet for the most up-to-date payouts and who is online!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@kaaoqi I just switched to mobile for a break, unless you don't mind a wait it'd be a good idea to switch to a different attendant ^^
@kaaoqi I just switched to mobile for a break, unless you don't mind a wait it'd be a good idea to switch to a different attendant ^^
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@BirdeeBee
Why was my PA declined?
@BirdeeBee
Why was my PA declined?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Catwyrm @October

I've updated all the sheet links so they should properly direct to our regular raffle sheet instead of just the Who's Online. Apologies about that!
@Catwyrm @October

I've updated all the sheet links so they should properly direct to our regular raffle sheet instead of just the Who's Online. Apologies about that!
@Ern I'm about to set five level 7 dragon PAs for you to pick up! Thank you!
@Ern I'm about to set five level 7 dragon PAs for you to pick up! Thank you!
@Moonkitty79 No problem, thank you for supporting Lightning! [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@Moonkitty79

No problem, thank you for supporting Lightning!
td9UiZS.png
@Eindride It's a tip for your hard work, thank you very much!
@Eindride It's a tip for your hard work, thank you very much!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
I’ll be heading to bed. Today was a good day recieving. Will be back at around 6-7AM FR tomorrow.[emoji=heart size=1]
I’ll be heading to bed. Today was a good day recieving. Will be back at around 6-7AM FR tomorrow.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Here to take in your workers to help with some... special work around the Expanse. Nothing secret, not at all.
Here to take in your workers to help with some... special work around the Expanse. Nothing secret, not at all.
@DeadlyInformant

The sheet isn't showing what currency you're taking for me.
@DeadlyInformant

The sheet isn't showing what currency you're taking for me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48