Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Giveaway/Raffle thing
1 2 3 4 5 6
i’ll guess 28 ^^ my fav breed is probably wildclaws? but my favourite dragons a pearlcatcher,,
i’ll guess 28 ^^ my fav breed is probably wildclaws? but my favourite dragons a pearlcatcher,,
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Hm... 73, and my favorite breed is Ridgebacks!
Hm... 73, and my favorite breed is Ridgebacks!
I'm gonna go with the big 100~ and my favorite breed is Coatls
I'm gonna go with the big 100~ and my favorite breed is Coatls
Danganronpa_2_Island_Mode_Gundham_Tanaka_Pixel_Icon_%282%29.gif
My guess is 23. It's my lucky number! :D

Favorite breed: Coatl <3
My guess is 23. It's my lucky number! :D

Favorite breed: Coatl <3
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
My guess is 69 and my favorite breed is a coatl because the feathers are so pretty!
My guess is 69 and my favorite breed is a coatl because the feathers are so pretty!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
I'll be risky and say [b]1[/b]! And I love spirals, coatls and fae [emoji=coatl love]
I'll be risky and say 1! And I love spirals, coatls and fae
81. Fave breed is skydancers.
81. Fave breed is skydancers.
8plzFQw.png
Bump!

This'll be closing within an hour. :))
Bump!

This'll be closing within an hour. :))
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
[center]~~~[b]We are now closed![/b]~~~ Thank you to all who participated. <3 The number I was thinking of was 38! Congratulations to @LeviathanDemon for getting the closest, which was guessed at 37! Coming in second we have @brevityis with 35, and third is a tie between @VolcanicThunder and @pokelover150, with guesses of 34 and 42! [emoji=familiar heart]Thank you to everyone who participated! [emoji=familiar heart] Winners, please either respond here or PM me what you'd wish as your prize, the limits are as follows! 1st - 200kt 2nd - 100kt 3rd - 50kt It can be multiple items, and it can also be slightly more than what I have set! If you have any questions, please ask! [/center]
~~~We are now closed!~~~

Thank you to all who participated. <3

The number I was thinking of was 38!

Congratulations to @LeviathanDemon for getting the closest, which was guessed at 37!

Coming in second we have @brevityis with 35, and third is a tie between @VolcanicThunder and @pokelover150, with guesses of 34 and 42!

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Winners, please either respond here or PM me what you'd wish as your prize, the limits are as follows!

1st - 200kt

2nd - 100kt

3rd - 50kt

It can be multiple items, and it can also be slightly more than what I have set! If you have any questions, please ask!

Just to add to the fun, I'll be pulling a few random names of those who participated, and send a little gift along for their involvement! Those winners will be in a post here shortly. :))
Just to add to the fun, I'll be pulling a few random names of those who participated, and send a little gift along for their involvement! Those winners will be in a post here shortly. :))
1 2 3 4 5 6