Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Prism-o-Grams Message Service [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Thank you so much to my sender! It was a super nice surprise and made my day! Thanks again, a lot, and I'd like she/he to send me a message so we can keep in touch :) Thanks again, I hope you a great new year!
Thank you so much to my sender! It was a super nice surprise and made my day! Thanks again, a lot, and I'd like she/he to send me a message so we can keep in touch :) Thanks again, I hope you a great new year!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
[center] [item=orbiting spirit] [i]It's just a trick the light's playing on your eyes... right?[/i] The next three requests will receive an Orbiting Spirit! [/center]
Orbiting Spirit

It's just a trick the light's playing on your eyes... right?

The next three requests will receive an Orbiting Spirit!
this is cool
this is cool
Thank you so much to whoever sent me a message; it was so sweet to read! And thank you also to @Kookaburra for the delivery! ^^
Thank you so much to whoever sent me a message; it was so sweet to read! And thank you also to @Kookaburra for the delivery! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center] [item=Masked Phantom] [i]The opera must be premiering tonight![/i] The next [b]4[/b] requests will receive a Masked Phantom! [/center]
Masked Phantom

The opera must be premiering tonight!

The next 4 requests will receive a Masked Phantom!
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
Thank you so much to whoever sent the message; it was adorable and so sweet to read! Happy holidays to you as well!!

Also thank you to Kookaburra for the delivery!
Thank you so much to whoever sent the message; it was adorable and so sweet to read! Happy holidays to you as well!!

Also thank you to Kookaburra for the delivery!
MT1tHzE.png
aww thank you to the person who sent my card and to bonibaru for delivering it!
You both made my day and put a smile on my face!
aww thank you to the person who sent my card and to bonibaru for delivering it!
You both made my day and put a smile on my face!
V8GfXRi.jpg
Thank you to the person who sent me the card. Wasn't expecting that at all, and it warmed my heart to see it.

<3 Happy new year to you too!
Thank you to the person who sent me the card. Wasn't expecting that at all, and it warmed my heart to see it.

<3 Happy new year to you too!
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
Thank you so much to my sender for the message! ;o;

Also thank you to Kookaburra for the delivery too!!!
Thank you so much to my sender for the message! ;o;

Also thank you to Kookaburra for the delivery too!!!
Thank you so much, anonymous sender! :'D
Thank you so much, anonymous sender! :'D
15WDtQ0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14