Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 79
^^
^^
G5Ovnmj.png
[center][size=6][color=228B22][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]December[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]21st![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our twenty-first winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/u1FeYkW.png[/img] Ticket #169; user @grandmaeblob - one of our MaW wish granters with two tickets! Exceptional! Congratulations! You just won: [item=Sparkling Blue Spool] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 21st!

Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated
via Random dot (.) org and sent off!
Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our twenty-first winner is...

u1FeYkW.png

Ticket #169; user @grandmaeblob - one of our MaW wish granters with two tickets! Exceptional!

Congratulations! You just won:

Sparkling Blue Spool

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Your Username: RiaFire11
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Mishka, Phobos, and Neander
Your Username: RiaFire11
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Mishka, Phobos, and Neander
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][size=6][color=B22222][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]December[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]22nd![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our twenty-second winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/4anIId9.png[/img] Ticket #143; user @TemperDragoness Congratulations! You just won: [item=Bicolor Petunia][b]x99[/b] [item=Searing Emblem] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 22nd!

Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our twenty-second winner is...

4anIId9.png

Ticket #143; user @TemperDragoness

Bicolor Petunia x99 Searing Emblem

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[center][size=6][color=228B22][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]December[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]23rd![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our twenty-third winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/CtbTJZ1.png[/img] Ticket #377; user @Maevepanda Congratulations! You just won: [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 23rd!

Our twenty-third winner is...

CtbTJZ1.png

Ticket #377; user @Maevepanda

Tertiary Gene: Capsule

x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Friendly neighborhood bump~
Friendly neighborhood bump~
EGjlGzP.png
Your Username: emkily
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All
Your Username: emkily
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All
XziknOW.pngDSlt93w.jpgRCD2mOL.png
[/center]
Your Username:AccioMagic
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:Stormy/Light, Miska/Ice, Lyrein/Plauge, and Phobos/Fire

Optional: I just want to say how cool this is for you to do! I don't know if I've been doing it wrong, but it's taking me ages to level my dragons up! I honestly thought to say I'd be happy to take any of them as they're all so cool, but I figured I should choose smartly if I wanted to build a good team! Aaaand I'm rambling, so sorry. Hope you have happy holidays!!!
Your Username:AccioMagic
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:Stormy/Light, Miska/Ice, Lyrein/Plauge, and Phobos/Fire

Optional: I just want to say how cool this is for you to do! I don't know if I've been doing it wrong, but it's taking me ages to level my dragons up! I honestly thought to say I'd be happy to take any of them as they're all so cool, but I figured I should choose smartly if I wanted to build a good team! Aaaand I'm rambling, so sorry. Hope you have happy holidays!!!
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
Your Username: tournesol
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Harlequin, The Reanimated Construct

Thank you!
Your Username: tournesol
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Harlequin, The Reanimated Construct

Thank you!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
hi im dianne | fr +3 |
cauldron | dom shop
[center][size=6][color=B22222][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]December[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]24th![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our twenty-fourth winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/2gjzdMK.png[/img] Ticket #297; user @Langodan Congratulations! You just won: [item=Celebration Sage Cover] [item=Celebration Sage Lantern] [item=Celebration Sage Sash] [item=Celebration Sage Shawl] [item=Celebration Sage Sleeves] [item=Celebration Sage Tassel] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 24th!

Our twenty-fourth winner is...

2gjzdMK.png

Ticket #297; user @Langodan

Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel

x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 79