Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79
Your Username:Imarru
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All
Your Username:Imarru
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All
Your Username: WolfsbaneAvis
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Lyerin, Suvi, Neander
Your Username: WolfsbaneAvis
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Lyerin, Suvi, Neander
gliGNxy.png
Your Username: mstrashprincess
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? nope! Ty!
Your Username: mstrashprincess
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? nope! Ty!
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
Your Username: LunaTenebrisFlos
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thanks!

Lyrein is definately my top pick, but I'd be happy to get any of them, really. I'm having a lot of colliseum trouble, and these dragons look beautiful! :P
Your Username: LunaTenebrisFlos
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thanks!

Lyrein is definately my top pick, but I'd be happy to get any of them, really. I'm having a lot of colliseum trouble, and these dragons look beautiful! :P
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@RoyalSorceress nononononononoooooo-...... I was away at a cottage with friends and didn't have Internet. That's why I didn't accept the CR in time and I didn't know about the trip until the day we left.

Will I be moved to the top in some other drawing, or does this not work that way?

edit: It doesn't work that way, I re-read the rules. I'm bad luck Bryan today -_-'
@RoyalSorceress nononononononoooooo-...... I was away at a cottage with friends and didn't have Internet. That's why I didn't accept the CR in time and I didn't know about the trip until the day we left.

Will I be moved to the top in some other drawing, or does this not work that way?

edit: It doesn't work that way, I re-read the rules. I'm bad luck Bryan today -_-'
[center][size=6][color=228B22][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]December[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]20th![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our twentieth winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/bLo6D4C.png[/img] Ticket #226; user @tomatotwin Congratulations! You just won: [item=Vista: Boreal Wood] [item=Chillriver Bucktooth] [item=Fenfisher Flattail] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user! [b]Notice:[/b] Users who are double-entering (most likely accidently) be aware: I am double-checking usernames as I add them to make sure you are not entered twice! If someone notices a mistake in which I added a username twice, please let me know so I can cancel out their 'newest' ticket(s).
Advent Calendar: December 20th!

Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated
via Random dot (.) org and sent off!
Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our twentieth winner is...

bLo6D4C.png

Ticket #226; user @tomatotwin

Congratulations! You just won:

Vista: Boreal Wood Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!

Notice: Users who are double-entering (most likely accidently) be aware: I am double-checking usernames as I add them to make sure you are not entered twice! If someone notices a mistake in which I added a username twice, please let me know so I can cancel out their 'newest' ticket(s).
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Your Username: TempestSea
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? nope everything was explained well
Your Username: TempestSea
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? nope everything was explained well
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
Your Username: Shiraya
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Chersi, Harlequin, Neander, Suvi, Iridis
Your Username: Shiraya
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Chersi, Harlequin, Neander, Suvi, Iridis
Your Username:GalenLeBeux
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:All please

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?
you are awesome and a sweetheart for doing this.
Your Username:GalenLeBeux
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?:All please

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?
you are awesome and a sweetheart for doing this.
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
Your Username: FlyingSharksFly
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Lola, Oasis, Stormy and Phobos

Thank you for running this! :3
Your Username: FlyingSharksFly
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Lola, Oasis, Stormy and Phobos

Thank you for running this! :3
1pBw8kk.gif?MlZfp=party_oras.pngyH8fkGp.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79