Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Happy Holidays!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 79
Your Username: bedfordblack
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: the fanciful wannabe, pastel witch, renegade forger, the stuffy aristocrat, cursed champion, and the swamp protector <3

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? thank you so much for your generosity!
Your Username: bedfordblack
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: the fanciful wannabe, pastel witch, renegade forger, the stuffy aristocrat, cursed champion, and the swamp protector <3

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? thank you so much for your generosity!
rYp8BR7.png
[center][size=6][color=B22222][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]December[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]14th![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our fourteenth winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/xilup95.png[/img] Ticket #271; user @StormyParakeet Congratulations! You just won: [item=Algaestrider][b]x99[/b] [item=Stonekeeper Emblem] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 14th!

Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated
via Random dot (.) org and sent off!
Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our fourteenth winner is...

xilup95.png

Ticket #271; user @StormyParakeet

Congratulations! You just won:

Algaestrider x99 Stonekeeper Emblem

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Your Username: Darknesss
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All of them!!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope, just thank you for doing this!!
Your Username: Darknesss
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All of them!!

Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address? Nope, just thank you for doing this!!
Your Username:TempestSea
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Phobos mostly - but anything lol
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?nope :)
Your Username:TempestSea
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Phobos mostly - but anything lol
Optional- Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns I can address?nope :)
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
Your Username: Nightbreath
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thank you!
Your Username: Nightbreath
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: All, thank you!
Your username: IceDragon1006
Which dragon?: All, please

@kajesztyk & @DemonicEye Take a look :)
Your username: IceDragon1006
Which dragon?: All, please

@kajesztyk & @DemonicEye Take a look :)
NLdJQtw.png 0uSPImz.png
Your Username:kajesztyk
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all
Your Username:kajesztyk
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: all
Your Username: mayanaz
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Stormy!
Your Username: mayanaz
Which Dragon(s) are you entering for?: Stormy!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[center][size=6][color=228B22][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]December[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]15th![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our fifthteenth winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/u0Sx6Xm.png[/img] Ticket #510; user @Larssie Congratulations! You just won: [item=Mantarune] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 15th!

Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize once, and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons).

Our fifthteenth winner is...

u0Sx6Xm.png

Ticket #510; user @Larssie

Mantarune

Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
[center][size=6][color=B22222][b]Advent[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]Calendar:[/b][/color] [color=B22222][b]December[/b][/color] [color=228B22][b]16th![/b][/color][/size] Between now and Dec 25th, a new prize will be generated via Random dot (.) org and sent off! Remember: You can only win an Advent Calendar prize [i]once[/i], and will still qualify for the main prizes to be announced December 26th (aka, the level 25 dragons). Our sixteenth winner is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/k6zpC3R.png[/img] Ticket #423; user @Gothwaldo Congratulations! You just won: [skin=15876] [item=Moonlight Fungi] Please accept your gift sent via a One-Way Crossroads within 24 hours, or it will be reraffled to another user!
Advent Calendar: December 16th!

Our sixteenth winner is...

k6zpC3R.png

Ticket #423; user @Gothwaldo

Moonlight Fungi

x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 78 79