Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EDM Raffle [ENDED]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63
Number of tickets you're buying: 12k tickets
Method of payment: Food and skins
I have already signed up previously and am ordering more tickets.
Number of tickets you're buying: 12k tickets
Method of payment: Food and skins
I have already signed up previously and am ordering more tickets.
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/520425974010085377/GAME.png[/img] [size=7][b]PRISON BREAK[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46695768][img]https://i.imgur.com/1Jd8Onv.png[/img][/url] [size=4]Oh no! The evil Tundra, Gronch, is attempting to steal Night of the Nocturne! We need brave heroes to sign up in order to stop him! Many dragons have gone missing and are in need of rescuing. Are you up to the task?[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [size=6][b]How to play[/b][/size] [left][size=4]Similar to the last game, there will be a form supplied each day to submit your answers. This is also similar in that there's a "board" for you to view and locations of players. More will be explained after sign ups![/size][/left] [size=6][b]Rules & Information[/b][/size] [left][size=4][b]1.[/b] You may only submit one form a day. [b]2.[/b] Every day at 18:00 FR time, the results of the previous round will be posted. [b]3.[/b] You [u]must attempt[/u] to participate as much as possible. [b]4.[/b] This event will continue daily until finished. [b]5.[/b] [u]Every participant will get 10 tickets per round.[/u] (The amount of rounds will be determined by participation and a little bit of luck.) [/left] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [size=7][b]PRIZES[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Winners may choose ONE of the following:[/b][/size][/center] [indent][list] [*]Any unhatched egg [*]Any single treasure marketplace gene or breed change [*]Any single treasure marketplace bundle [*]Any single treasure marketplace familiar[/list] [/indent] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/511033778349670401/WW_-_RuleBreak.png[/img] [size=6][b]SIGN UP [u][url=https://goo.gl/forms/WuP2cG8aYmZM4jNj1]HERE[/url][/u][/b][/size] ([color=red]Sign ups end on December 22nd at 09:00FR[/color]) [center][b][size=4]ALL UPDATES[/size][/b][br][size=1][size=1]@notcharmed @minted @WaterWolf600 @tahwarts @Seoul @Aersolace @Evaria @thePurple @Caritas @QueenVi @Darkrait @Bajor @JJStarrNerdGirl @MamaVori @BeckAlistiere @VolcanicThunder @VoidedMortal @crowmachine @heartcrusher1 @SprinklesTheCat @KairinRose @Elthemar @thelittleoddling @GlitchyOddy @ThePhantomWolf @ClockworkEclipse @Shakalaka @SwampQween @Nicolle @Newtegon @FireHeartSong @SaaviBloodfang @woolly @DragonLife4Me @KiraLaManzana @MessengerDragon @Vauvenal @Blaster @linime @Spaarki @SpaceBagel @MissNevermind @rainerain @FireBrimstone @MysteriousDane @CrystalBones @KatsuQuartz5 @DemonicDuchess @Loona12343 @Teletraan @GiantPandroid @LadyEllesmere @oribi @nitsuj @Oleaster @Okolu @Clya @wasteofanangel @rnorningstar @Wonderling @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Snowleaper @Zytorian @RaneInSpane @StarsweptVoid @Antheiia @ToastMaster7000 @yellowstarfish @Wylin @Ivyproxic @Taishiro @tranquilitea @Jengolin @Furyan @Chickensaur @Sythan1452 @RikaSigma @Johan @ILoveButter @Vinyamar @Juxta13 @Cyrya @Redfern @Pallida @Sidegrinder @Saraceaser @QueenKatoe @PhysikLily @LadyKnightKatsa @AquamarineNaga @Supremedorklord @SilentRiver @DancingDemonz @Annobethal @InfectedWolf @ElementalEntropy @Firefirebert[/size][/size][/center] [center][b][size=4]GAMES/EVENTS[/size][/b][br][size=1][size=1]@Okolu @Nazurak @ThePhantomWolf @tahwarts @MissNevermind @Teletraan @Elthemar @GlitchyOddy @Bajor @VoidedMortal @Darkrait @QueenVi @minted @ClockworkEclipse @Evaria @LadyEllesmere @crowmachine @WaterWolf600 @Oleaster @heartcrusher1 @nitsuj @thePurple @Vauvenal @Spaarki @DemonicDuchess @linime @Blaster @BeckAlistiere @FireBrimstone @KairinRose @TwoSouls @Clya @Woolly @rnorningstar @huskimoon02 @Kasairan#7072 @Neraida @Salvation @Vinyamar @Frothtea[/size][/size][/center]
GAME.png

PRISON BREAK

1Jd8Onv.png
Oh no! The evil Tundra, Gronch, is attempting to steal Night of the Nocturne! We need brave heroes to sign up in order to stop him! Many dragons have gone missing and are in need of rescuing. Are you up to the task?

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

How to play
Similar to the last game, there will be a form supplied each day to submit your answers. This is also similar in that there's a "board" for you to view and locations of players. More will be explained after sign ups!

Rules & Information
1. You may only submit one form a day.
2. Every day at 18:00 FR time, the results of the previous round will be posted.
3. You must attempt to participate as much as possible.
4. This event will continue daily until finished.
5. Every participant will get 10 tickets per round. (The amount of rounds will be determined by participation and a little bit of luck.)

WW_-_RuleBreak.png

PRIZES

Winners may choose ONE of the following:
  • Any unhatched egg
  • Any single treasure marketplace gene or breed change
  • Any single treasure marketplace bundle
  • Any single treasure marketplace familiar
WW_-_RuleBreak.png

(Sign ups end on December 22nd at 09:00FR)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Ooo! Excited for it to start.
Ooo! Excited for it to start.
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
idk what's happening but im IN
time to stop the
GRONCH
idk what's happening but im IN
time to stop the
GRONCH
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
The Gronch XD
The Gronch XD
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
I’m definitely participating for this event! Just a quick question though, will there be daily pings?
I’m definitely participating for this event! Just a quick question though, will there be daily pings?
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
Woohoo first minigame! Excited to see how it goes!
Woohoo first minigame! Excited to see how it goes!
queen_katoe.gif
@InfectedWolf Yes, since everyone needs to know when the form is out and a status update on the game. Would you like to be removed from the pings for the game?
@InfectedWolf Yes, since everyone needs to know when the form is out and a status update on the game. Would you like to be removed from the pings for the game?
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Gronched The Gronch
Gronched The Gronch
Ah no no! I was hoping there’d be pings because I’m pretty forgetful~
Ah no no! I was hoping there’d be pings because I’m pretty forgetful~
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 62 63