Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 8] LvI OOFR and PB
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 127 128
@DeadlyInformant I'm careful here not to offend anyone(due to my poor English, things may not sound exactly as I hope they would), but perhaps its best to assign someone else to finish running the raffle. I've visited Windstrikes' page and it seems that she'll be on hiatus until Jan 6th. which is more than 2 weeks from now. I do understand the reasons of her hiatus (I mean if I had all that in my hands, I'd be busy a lot too), but maybe its a win-win for both her and others participating in this raffle that someone else takes over.

Unless she's unable to log in at-all (which seems unlikely, since her dragons seems to be fed), I think it would work best if she could log in one time, send all the prizes to another staff (possibly thread codes as well) so the raffle can continue with its course.

Again, sorry if any part of this post offends-I really had no intention whatsoever. I really appreciate all the work you guys are going through here, and thank you for all the amazing raffle prizes :)
@DeadlyInformant I'm careful here not to offend anyone(due to my poor English, things may not sound exactly as I hope they would), but perhaps its best to assign someone else to finish running the raffle. I've visited Windstrikes' page and it seems that she'll be on hiatus until Jan 6th. which is more than 2 weeks from now. I do understand the reasons of her hiatus (I mean if I had all that in my hands, I'd be busy a lot too), but maybe its a win-win for both her and others participating in this raffle that someone else takes over.

Unless she's unable to log in at-all (which seems unlikely, since her dragons seems to be fed), I think it would work best if she could log in one time, send all the prizes to another staff (possibly thread codes as well) so the raffle can continue with its course.

Again, sorry if any part of this post offends-I really had no intention whatsoever. I really appreciate all the work you guys are going through here, and thank you for all the amazing raffle prizes :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

[center] [quote=Leap Like a Frog][item=Frog's Arm Guards][item=Frog's Breastplate][item=Frog's Helmet][item=Frog's Leg Armor][item=Frog's Shoulder Pads][item=Frog's Tail Guard][item=Frog's Wing Fans] [outfit=601528] [size=2][i]Frog's Arm Guards, Frog's Breastplate, Frog's Helmet, Frog's Leg Armor, Frog's Shoulder Pads, Frog's Tail Guard, Frog's Wing Fans[/i][/size][/quote] [quote=Solid and Dependable][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Chest Guard][item=Solidscale Greaves][item=Solidscale Helmet][item=Solidscale Shoulder Guards][item=Solidscale Tail Guard][item=Solidscale Wing Guard] [outfit=607656] [size=2][i]Solidscale Bracers, Solidscale Chest Guard, Solidscale Greaves, Solidscale Helmet, Solidscale Shoulder Guards, Solidscale Tail Guard, Solidscale Wing Guard[/i][/size][/quote] [quote=Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana] [item=Orange Wooly Antennae][item=Orange Wooly Coat][item=Orange Wooly Tail] Orange Wooly Antennae, Orange Wooly Coat, Orange Wooly Tail [/quote]
Leap Like a Frog wrote:
Frog's Arm Guards Frog's Breastplate Frog's Helmet Frog's Leg Armor Frog's Shoulder Pads Frog's Tail Guard Frog's Wing Fans

Not Found

Frog's Arm Guards, Frog's Breastplate, Frog's Helmet, Frog's Leg Armor, Frog's Shoulder Pads, Frog's Tail Guard, Frog's Wing Fans
Solid and Dependable wrote:
Solidscale Bracers Solidscale Chest Guard Solidscale Greaves Solidscale Helmet Solidscale Shoulder Guards Solidscale Tail Guard Solidscale Wing Guard

Not Found

Solidscale Bracers, Solidscale Chest Guard, Solidscale Greaves, Solidscale Helmet, Solidscale Shoulder Guards, Solidscale Tail Guard, Solidscale Wing Guard
Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana wrote:
Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Tail

Orange Wooly Antennae, Orange Wooly Coat, Orange Wooly Tail
Apologies for the delay in sending! We're jumping in to help Windstrike while they're busy and will be organizing prize winners and such. Tomorrow we'll have all the prizes sent over to @Pripyat in the short period Windstrike has available to work on mobile and will get all of the round 7 and 8 prizes sent out.

Round 9 will be starting in the next post, with all prizes taken from rounds 7 and 8 removed. We're listing who has won what in rounds 7 and 8 so you can see the prizes you'll have sent to you tomorrow!

Round 7
1. @twistedflyte - New fossils made daily!
2. @condor - Destroy those Chests
3. @ivylight - 28 Weeks Nature
4. @october - Hatching a Winner
5. @only - The Science of Life
6. @sockmonkeygerald - Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka
7. @achiem - Chests from the Past (Year 1)
8. @pinesawait - Up, Up, And Away!
9. @elfin - Rockclimbing Anyone?
10. @bogsneak - Shiny, Shimmering Splendor

Round 8
1. @neontetraember - Delicate Flames
2. @drakeo1903 - Did not respond, dropped to round 9
3. @avocado333 - Little Helpers
4. @silverquark - Not Stars and Stripes
5. @zerik - Molten Guard
6. @hahoe - Skate Party
7. @atavus - Chill Janitor
8. @saronai - Back Alley Deals
9. @arcani - Sweeping Scales
10. @competitor - Swim in the Sea
Apologies for the delay in sending! We're jumping in to help Windstrike while they're busy and will be organizing prize winners and such. Tomorrow we'll have all the prizes sent over to @Pripyat in the short period Windstrike has available to work on mobile and will get all of the round 7 and 8 prizes sent out.

Round 9 will be starting in the next post, with all prizes taken from rounds 7 and 8 removed. We're listing who has won what in rounds 7 and 8 so you can see the prizes you'll have sent to you tomorrow!

Round 7
1. @twistedflyte - New fossils made daily!
2. @condor - Destroy those Chests
3. @ivylight - 28 Weeks Nature
4. @october - Hatching a Winner
5. @only - The Science of Life
6. @sockmonkeygerald - Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka
7. @achiem - Chests from the Past (Year 1)
8. @pinesawait - Up, Up, And Away!
9. @elfin - Rockclimbing Anyone?
10. @bogsneak - Shiny, Shimmering Splendor

Round 8
1. @neontetraember - Delicate Flames
2. @drakeo1903 - Did not respond, dropped to round 9
3. @avocado333 - Little Helpers
4. @silverquark - Not Stars and Stripes
5. @zerik - Molten Guard
6. @hahoe - Skate Party
7. @atavus - Chill Janitor
8. @saronai - Back Alley Deals
9. @arcani - Sweeping Scales
10. @competitor - Swim in the Sea
Round 9!

All Round 8 prizes have been picked and will be sent out tomorrow, and the prize packs have been updated to show what is still available. All claimed prizes were removed.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.
Round 9
1. @drakeo1903 - Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka
2. @garbage227 - Hunt Them
3. @nebulacloud - Swimmin' With The Fishies
4. @moriwen - Didn't respond, dropped to round 10
5. @galaxose - Toad Hoppers
6. @tigressrising - Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka
7. @emeraldskye - Thunderstrike Dragon
8. @perrydotto - Big Birds
9. @hidd3nstare - Didn't respond, dropped to round 10
10. @sylvandyr - Pins and Stripes
11. @demetre - False Prophets
Round 9!

All Round 8 prizes have been picked and will be sent out tomorrow, and the prize packs have been updated to show what is still available. All claimed prizes were removed.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.
Round 9
1. @drakeo1903 - Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka
2. @garbage227 - Hunt Them
3. @nebulacloud - Swimmin' With The Fishies
4. @moriwen - Didn't respond, dropped to round 10
5. @galaxose - Toad Hoppers
6. @tigressrising - Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka
7. @emeraldskye - Thunderstrike Dragon
8. @perrydotto - Big Birds
9. @hidd3nstare - Didn't respond, dropped to round 10
10. @sylvandyr - Pins and Stripes
11. @demetre - False Prophets
@DeadlyInformant
Update appreciated. Thanks for keeping this running :)
@DeadlyInformant
Update appreciated. Thanks for keeping this running :)
1. swimming with the fishies
2. nature's bounty
3. join the wild

ty!!!
1. swimming with the fishies
2. nature's bounty
3. join the wild

ty!!!
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@DeadlyInformant Thank you! :)

1. Toad Hoppers
2. Pins and Stripes
3. Big Birds
4. Nature's Bounty
5. Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
6. Devour the Moon
7. What Can you See?
8. Swimmin' With The Fishies
9. A Growing Fighter
10. Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka

[EDIT]: I noticed from back-reading that "Rockclimbing, Anyone?" and "Up, Up, And Away!" are already claimed, so I changed my choices. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
@DeadlyInformant Thank you! :)

1. Toad Hoppers
2. Pins and Stripes
3. Big Birds
4. Nature's Bounty
5. Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
6. Devour the Moon
7. What Can you See?
8. Swimmin' With The Fishies
9. A Growing Fighter
10. Digital Dragon Busts by Lyka

[EDIT]: I noticed from back-reading that "Rockclimbing, Anyone?" and "Up, Up, And Away!" are already claimed, so I changed my choices. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Happy to help folks!
So sorry for the delay, will send the prizes out as soon as I get them! ^-^
Happy to help folks!
So sorry for the delay, will send the prizes out as soon as I get them! ^-^
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Pripyat @DeadlyInformant Thank you for the update, and also for all the work! :)
@Pripyat @DeadlyInformant Thank you for the update, and also for all the work! :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Pripyat @DeadlyInformant

Hi! I mistakenly tried to list "Rockclimbing, Anyone?" and "Up, Up, And Away!" (they're listed as available packs), but I noticed that the past winner post for Round 7 mentions that these are taken.

I edited my post to change those choices. Since a new page started, I wanted to give you a heads up about the edit. Thank you!
@Pripyat @DeadlyInformant

Hi! I mistakenly tried to list "Rockclimbing, Anyone?" and "Up, Up, And Away!" (they're listed as available packs), but I noticed that the past winner post for Round 7 mentions that these are taken.

I edited my post to change those choices. Since a new page started, I wanted to give you a heads up about the edit. Thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 127 128