Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 8] LvI OOFR and PB
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
1. Scientific Study
2. Fake to Real
3. Solid and dependable

Thanks!
1. Scientific Study
2. Fake to Real
3. Solid and dependable

Thanks!
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@DeadlyInformant

1.Move Like a Crane
2.Roar of a Kitten
3.Scientific Study
4.Blood-Soaked Armor
5.From a Shady Trader
6.Not the Psywurm
7.Solid and Dependable
8.Soft and Plum-p

Thank you!
@DeadlyInformant

1.Move Like a Crane
2.Roar of a Kitten
3.Scientific Study
4.Blood-Soaked Armor
5.From a Shady Trader
6.Not the Psywurm
7.Solid and Dependable
8.Soft and Plum-p

Thank you!
nLlPT1d.pngpUaAvHp.pngxWBZ2XA.png4mOTEPL.png
@Rutile

It looks like you didn't pick from the updated prize list. o:
@Rutile

It looks like you didn't pick from the updated prize list. o:
@DeadlyInformant

Oh darn, sorry about that! I don't have time to fix it today, is it alright that I fix it tomorrow?
@DeadlyInformant

Oh darn, sorry about that! I don't have time to fix it today, is it alright that I fix it tomorrow?
m6vglJ1.png
@DeadlyInformant

1. Fake to Real
2. From a Shady Trader
3. Solid and Dependable
4. Not the Psywurm

sorry for taking so darn long, I'd understand if you already decided to skip me.
@DeadlyInformant

1. Fake to Real
2. From a Shady Trader
3. Solid and Dependable
4. Not the Psywurm

sorry for taking so darn long, I'd understand if you already decided to skip me.
m6vglJ1.png
[center][size=6][b]Round 31[/b][/size][/center] Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference. [indent] 1. @nebiros 2. @tinytalkingtina [b]3. @acorncap[/b] [/indent] [center][quote=Leap Like a Frog][item=Frog's Arm Guards][item=Frog's Breastplate][item=Frog's Helmet][item=Frog's Leg Armor][item=Frog's Shoulder Pads][item=Frog's Tail Guard][item=Frog's Wing Fans] [outfit=601528] [size=2][i]Frog's Arm Guards, Frog's Breastplate, Frog's Helmet, Frog's Leg Armor, Frog's Shoulder Pads, Frog's Tail Guard, Frog's Wing Fans[/i][/size][/quote] [quote=Solid and Dependable][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Chest Guard][item=Solidscale Greaves][item=Solidscale Helmet][item=Solidscale Shoulder Guards][item=Solidscale Tail Guard][item=Solidscale Wing Guard] [outfit=607656] [size=2][i]Solidscale Bracers, Solidscale Chest Guard, Solidscale Greaves, Solidscale Helmet, Solidscale Shoulder Guards, Solidscale Tail Guard, Solidscale Wing Guard[/i][/size][/quote] [quote=Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana] [item=Orange Wooly Antennae][item=Orange Wooly Coat][item=Orange Wooly Tail] Orange Wooly Antennae, Orange Wooly Coat, Orange Wooly Tail [/quote][/center]
Round 31

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Leap Like a Frog wrote:
Frog's Arm Guards Frog's Breastplate Frog's Helmet Frog's Leg Armor Frog's Shoulder Pads Frog's Tail Guard Frog's Wing Fans

Not Found

Frog's Arm Guards, Frog's Breastplate, Frog's Helmet, Frog's Leg Armor, Frog's Shoulder Pads, Frog's Tail Guard, Frog's Wing Fans
Solid and Dependable wrote:
Solidscale Bracers Solidscale Chest Guard Solidscale Greaves Solidscale Helmet Solidscale Shoulder Guards Solidscale Tail Guard Solidscale Wing Guard

Not Found

Solidscale Bracers, Solidscale Chest Guard, Solidscale Greaves, Solidscale Helmet, Solidscale Shoulder Guards, Solidscale Tail Guard, Solidscale Wing Guard
Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana wrote:
Orange Wooly Antennae Orange Wooly Coat Orange Wooly Tail

Orange Wooly Antennae, Orange Wooly Coat, Orange Wooly Tail
@DeadlyInformant Thankye kindly!
  1. Orange you glad I didn't say banana
  2. Solid and dependable
  3. Frog's Armor
@DeadlyInformant Thankye kindly!
  1. Orange you glad I didn't say banana
  2. Solid and dependable
  3. Frog's Armor
0lxtP1J.png