Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ketsuis Free Stuff Corner
1 2 3 4
May I have the Tiger Feathers Pair and their Rose/Iris/White Hatchling??

(Oof I need room in my lair but I can accept them from CR as soon as I have the space in a bit!)

@Ketsui EDIT: I realize you said ONE dragon per day, but I was really hoping to keep the pair together and use the Hatching for a Traveling Dragon Tread. I really hope its okay!!

EDIT 2: If its not okay to have asked for the three because youre giving them away, I can offer to trade for treasure or items, I just really want them ::<
May I have the Tiger Feathers Pair and their Rose/Iris/White Hatchling??

(Oof I need room in my lair but I can accept them from CR as soon as I have the space in a bit!)

@Ketsui EDIT: I realize you said ONE dragon per day, but I was really hoping to keep the pair together and use the Hatching for a Traveling Dragon Tread. I really hope its okay!!

EDIT 2: If its not okay to have asked for the three because youre giving them away, I can offer to trade for treasure or items, I just really want them ::<
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@Ketsui Can I get the Chesnut feathered wings?
@Ketsui Can I get the Chesnut feathered wings?
sips warm pepsi
Could I get a random apparel piece/whatever’s left over?
Could I get a random apparel piece/whatever’s left over?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@AngelofDeath22 Sent!

I'll send over the other ones tomorrow, i'm really tired haha
@AngelofDeath22 Sent!

I'll send over the other ones tomorrow, i'm really tired haha
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
@Ketsui

Yes plz!
@Ketsui

Yes plz!
@Ketsui

Yes plz!
@Ketsui

Yes plz!
Id like to adopt tiger feathers pls
Id like to adopt tiger feathers pls
divider_wifi.png
can I please get this one?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28468376

can I please get this one?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28468376

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Can I please have the first coatl and the feathered wings if they're still available
Can I please have the first coatl and the feathered wings if they're still available
@deadgirlwalking @SeiyreSlash @CatMakest @SkyDancer10 Sent!

@deusexmortem @DeluxeVegan @SilverWhiteRaven Aah i am so sorry, i wasn't really clear about the breeding pairs. I'm not giving away the pairs, only their Hatchlings! (I thought since ialways bred them togheter i'd just list them so people could get pinged specifically for a hatchling of the pairs) Like i said, i didnt really specify it, my bad. :,D

@SilverWhiteRaven I can still send you the Rose hatchling tho if you're still interested-

@rosexpetal aah sorry, someone was faster :,D

@Albericus @Soramaki13 Sorry, both of the hatchlings are taken/on hold ;;

@deadgirlwalking @SeiyreSlash @CatMakest @SkyDancer10 Sent!

@deusexmortem @DeluxeVegan @SilverWhiteRaven Aah i am so sorry, i wasn't really clear about the breeding pairs. I'm not giving away the pairs, only their Hatchlings! (I thought since ialways bred them togheter i'd just list them so people could get pinged specifically for a hatchling of the pairs) Like i said, i didnt really specify it, my bad. :,D

@SilverWhiteRaven I can still send you the Rose hatchling tho if you're still interested-

@rosexpetal aah sorry, someone was faster :,D

@Albericus @Soramaki13 Sorry, both of the hatchlings are taken/on hold ;;

COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
1 2 3 4