Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNINGDOM] Lightning OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
@Competitor
Hi there! I'm going to be sending you three dragons for boarding! PM me if you need some food with them :D

Thank you so much for supporting Lightning!
@Competitor
Hi there! I'm going to be sending you three dragons for boarding! PM me if you need some food with them :D

Thank you so much for supporting Lightning!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@denryu thank you! Accepting now- and I have plenty of food right now, and three more dragons won’t change too much c: best of luck with your push!
@denryu thank you! Accepting now- and I have plenty of food right now, and three more dragons won’t change too much c: best of luck with your push!
@Denryu
Good morning Lightning! I've got 70 spaces ready for the taking and I'll probably even clear out more because I love boarding!
@Denryu
Good morning Lightning! I've got 70 spaces ready for the taking and I'll probably even clear out more because I love boarding!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Chaosarceus
Woo, that's awesome to hear! I'm unfortunately out of dragons to board right now, but I'm sure a hard working trainer or two will soon swoop in to fill your lair! ;D
@Chaosarceus
Woo, that's awesome to hear! I'm unfortunately out of dragons to board right now, but I'm sure a hard working trainer or two will soon swoop in to fill your lair! ;D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Competitor
7 lv 10's coming at ya :)
Let me know if you want any food ^^
@Competitor
7 lv 10's coming at ya :)
Let me know if you want any food ^^
8CsKgfH.png
@feinics thank you! accepting and sending back now
@feinics thank you! accepting and sending back now
@Chaosarceus

Sending a bunch of dragons! (I think 67 but I'm not completely sure)
@Chaosarceus

Sending a bunch of dragons! (I think 67 but I'm not completely sure)
2e2UMYR.png
@Oppabo
Sending you 12 dragons for boarding! Along with some bugs ;D Thank you for supporting Lightning!
@Oppabo
Sending you 12 dragons for boarding! Along with some bugs ;D Thank you for supporting Lightning!
7G6xGb.png
@SpectralRose

Sending you 44 fodder in a few minutes! Please let me know if you'd like any food!

Thank you for supporting Lightning!
@SpectralRose

Sending you 44 fodder in a few minutes! Please let me know if you'd like any food!

Thank you for supporting Lightning!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Nebulacloud

Sending you 9 fodder in a bit! Food will come soon after!

Thank you for the support! :D
@Nebulacloud

Sending you 9 fodder in a bit! Food will come soon after!

Thank you for the support! :D
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56