Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNINGDOM] Lightning OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
[center]@dustclouds Yes, Lightning will have a boarding raffle as well! The thread runner is currently offline, but here is a small preview of some of the prizes! c: [quote=OOF Boarding Raffle Prize][item=lightning sprite] Lightning Sprite[/quote] [quote=OOF Boarding Raffle Prize][item=night sky bundle] Night Sky Bundle[/quote] [quote=OOF Boarding Raffle Prize][item=breed change: wildclaw] Breed Change: Wildclaw[/quote] [/center]
@dustclouds

Yes, Lightning will have a boarding raffle as well! The thread runner is currently offline, but here is a small preview of some of the prizes! c:
OOF Boarding Raffle Prize wrote:
Lightning Sprite
Lightning Sprite
Night Sky Bundle
Night Sky Bundle
Breed Change: Wildclaw
Breed Change: Wildclaw
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
Up we go! :D
Up we go! :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@cypris
Hello, my friend @/fortune3698 joined OOF Boarding and I sent 15 dragons to my friend.(I'm Lightning Trainer) How to write dragons' info on the OOF Boarding sheet? Is it spreadsheet admin's work?
Without dragons info, it looks like my friend has some space, so my friend didn't write Offered Space.
I'm really sorry to bother you! T_T

solved!
@cypris
Hello, my friend @/fortune3698 joined OOF Boarding and I sent 15 dragons to my friend.(I'm Lightning Trainer) How to write dragons' info on the OOF Boarding sheet? Is it spreadsheet admin's work?
Without dragons info, it looks like my friend has some space, so my friend didn't write Offered Space.
I'm really sorry to bother you! T_T

solved!
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
@dudodo
Hi there! There's a thread on the Lightning dominance forums! Click the link on the top (In-Flight Spreadsheet Link) to enter the dragons:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd5/2541561
@dudodo
Hi there! There's a thread on the Lightning dominance forums! Click the link on the top (In-Flight Spreadsheet Link) to enter the dragons:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd5/2541561
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu Oh woa woah wow I couldn't find that ohowwklj how stupid I am ;-;_T_T_T
Thank you very much really!!
@Denryu Oh woa woah wow I couldn't find that ohowwklj how stupid I am ;-;_T_T_T
Thank you very much really!!
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
@dudodo
Glad I could help! It's ok, it took me a while too to figure out :)
@dudodo
Glad I could help! It's ok, it took me a while too to figure out :)
7G6xGb.png
@chatoyant
Hello! I'll be sending you five dragons shortly for boarding :) If you need food, just message me, and thank you for supporting Lightning!
@chatoyant
Hello! I'll be sending you five dragons shortly for boarding :) If you need food, just message me, and thank you for supporting Lightning!
7G6xGb.png
@HeadlessKing
Hello there! May I send you 10 dragons for boarding? And would you like me to send food along with them? :)

Thank you for supporting Lightning!
@HeadlessKing
Hello there! May I send you 10 dragons for boarding? And would you like me to send food along with them? :)

7G6xGb.png
@Denryu

Go ahead! Food is optional too
@Denryu

Go ahead! Food is optional too
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Wolfnekku
Hello there! Would you mind me sending you 14 dragons for boarding? And would you like me sending food along with them? :)

@Wolfnekku
Hello there! Would you mind me sending you 14 dragons for boarding? And would you like me sending food along with them? :)

7G6xGb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56