Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Enkil's Christmas Raffle - Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@Skullettez
Here is the raffle we've been talking about. ;)
@Skullettez
Here is the raffle we've been talking about. ;)
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Enkil

-- Ah cool!
Hey if you need help for anything, feel free to boop me. XD Whether it's completing sets or whatnot, feel free, hehe! X3

I'll check in periodically. Might just enter too~ XD
@Enkil

-- Ah cool!
Hey if you need help for anything, feel free to boop me. XD Whether it's completing sets or whatnot, feel free, hehe! X3

I'll check in periodically. Might just enter too~ XD
@Skullettez

Will do! And any help given earns tickets too.
@Skullettez

Will do! And any help given earns tickets too.
@Enkil

-- Oh cool! Didn't realize that part. XD Must have glossed over it when I was reading. Nice!
@Enkil

-- Oh cool! Didn't realize that part. XD Must have glossed over it when I was reading. Nice!
We have reached nearly 5k in tickets already! Thank you so much to those who have donated so far.
The Prize packs have been updated.
We have reached nearly 5k in tickets already! Thank you so much to those who have donated so far.
The Prize packs have been updated.
We have now broken 10k in tickets!
We have now broken 10k in tickets!
The spreadsheet link is now available in the Ticket post.
The spreadsheet link is now available in the Ticket post.
From the Master Raffle Ping List:
@FusionKnight @Aquazap222 @kas62000 @Apolloares13 @DragonTamer12 @Naviri @Shishiru @nextname @SenchaDrake @SeaGodling @99redragons @MiezMiez @Ninielle @Cantertothewinds @BlossomRose @Dragontamer75 @Enkil @VivaFariy @Shadowangel @Jetta @smeen @JosephJoestar @paintm0nky @IchiSato @Sirimiri @blueleafthewolf @daenae @LuminaNova @Self @MidnightLupus @melodlily @Percifrax @Cyans @sinha27 @KCGallows @Zephyr23 @Exaltier @NikkiMae @KuraiKarasu @Monchii @Opal99 @Toranne @Kinaiii @Hiame @MOMOFSIX @GentleOceanWind @Touhou @Riverflower @StarlitOblivion @OcarinaRuler @Zally95 @AlexDeathWolf @Agareia @Moonpiebandit @lilbluecat @panopticon @Sairine @WickedLETTE @zaphyrae @Afterbrain @VoidDeluz @PlagueWriter @Azcazach @goferu @Ellapinky @ShadowFlamel @CzarnaDemolka @Somethinggetrekt @Dracana @Rosie1450 @AceWolfe @MaunaLoa @spacefaerie @SpiderQueen8 @RustyAce @dinosaur42
From the Master Raffle Ping List:
@FusionKnight @Aquazap222 @kas62000 @Apolloares13 @DragonTamer12 @Naviri @Shishiru @nextname @SenchaDrake @SeaGodling @99redragons @MiezMiez @Ninielle @Cantertothewinds @BlossomRose @Dragontamer75 @Enkil @VivaFariy @Shadowangel @Jetta @smeen @JosephJoestar @paintm0nky @IchiSato @Sirimiri @blueleafthewolf @daenae @LuminaNova @Self @MidnightLupus @melodlily @Percifrax @Cyans @sinha27 @KCGallows @Zephyr23 @Exaltier @NikkiMae @KuraiKarasu @Monchii @Opal99 @Toranne @Kinaiii @Hiame @MOMOFSIX @GentleOceanWind @Touhou @Riverflower @StarlitOblivion @OcarinaRuler @Zally95 @AlexDeathWolf @Agareia @Moonpiebandit @lilbluecat @panopticon @Sairine @WickedLETTE @zaphyrae @Afterbrain @VoidDeluz @PlagueWriter @Azcazach @goferu @Ellapinky @ShadowFlamel @CzarnaDemolka @Somethinggetrekt @Dracana @Rosie1450 @AceWolfe @MaunaLoa @spacefaerie @SpiderQueen8 @RustyAce @dinosaur42
@Enkil would a text version ticket price list be possible for all the item tickets? (I see you got help from DI on this, trust me I have asked them this question enough times, until they made one on tumblr -_-) google spreadsheets give me a real problem as I stubbornly cling to my official certified sweet potato >_>
@Enkil would a text version ticket price list be possible for all the item tickets? (I see you got help from DI on this, trust me I have asked them this question enough times, until they made one on tumblr -_-) google spreadsheets give me a real problem as I stubbornly cling to my official certified sweet potato >_>
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake
I honestly use DI's exact prices. :) I got their permission on the prices and the use of the spreadsheet as mine kept wanting to give me issues. So all the prices are exactly the same! I hope this helps.
Edit: I did add a link to DI's text based price list though so you wouldn't have to go looking for it.
@SenchaDrake
I honestly use DI's exact prices. :) I got their permission on the prices and the use of the spreadsheet as mine kept wanting to give me issues. So all the prices are exactly the same! I hope this helps.
Edit: I did add a link to DI's text based price list though so you wouldn't have to go looking for it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68