Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Enkil's Christmas Raffle - Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
[center][b]Welcome one and all to Clan Enkil's Christmas Raffle![/b][/center] I have so much fun here on FR. The last few years, I have participated in very large holiday raffles. I even won some very lovely prizes. I had so much fun participating and donating, that I thought I would have a go at putting together a fun raffle for everyone to enjoy! [b]The raffle will close: December 25 at 06:00 FR time. [/b] All participants will be pinged Dec 24th to make sure I have not missed any tickets. This will also alert you to your last day to get tickets. [i]Winners will be drawn Dec 25th using Random.org.[/i] Winners will send in their selections in lots of 10. This is for ease and to reduce confusion. I will ping you when your lot of 10 is ready to make their prize selections. You will have 1 day to make your selections. I will be adding to the prizes by adding to the prize packs and adding new prize packs as we go. If you have questions or wish to help in some way, please feel free to contact me. [b]Concerning Prize Packs:[/b] Prize Packs may be added to over time as I get donations, buy more items, or farm more in the Coli. You will never see items taken off of the Prize list. [b]Concerning Named Dragon Prizes:[/b] If you choose a dragon prize and they have a name, you may request a free Renaming Scroll with them! Just indicate this when choosing your prize packs. [b]Raffle Button:[/b] Created by CupcakeCass [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2531420][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3112/f/2018/267/1/8/button_by_cas_a_fras-dcnojtu.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2531420][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3112/f/2018/267/1/8/button_by_cas_a_fras-dcnojtu.png[/img][/url][/code]
Welcome one and all to Clan Enkil's Christmas Raffle!

I have so much fun here on FR. The last few years, I have participated in very large holiday raffles. I even won some very lovely prizes. I had so much fun participating and donating, that I thought I would have a go at putting together a fun raffle for everyone to enjoy!

The raffle will close: December 25 at 06:00 FR time.
All participants will be pinged Dec 24th to make sure I have not missed any tickets. This will also alert you to your last day to get tickets.
Winners will be drawn Dec 25th using Random.org.
Winners will send in their selections in lots of 10. This is for ease and to reduce confusion. I will ping you when your lot of 10 is ready to make their prize selections. You will have 1 day to make your selections.

I will be adding to the prizes by adding to the prize packs and adding new prize packs as we go.

If you have questions or wish to help in some way, please feel free to contact me.

Concerning Prize Packs:
Prize Packs may be added to over time as I get donations, buy more items, or farm more in the Coli. You will never see items taken off of the Prize list.

Concerning Named Dragon Prizes:
If you choose a dragon prize and they have a name, you may request a free Renaming Scroll with them! Just indicate this when choosing your prize packs.

Raffle Button: Created by CupcakeCass
button_by_cas_a_fras-dcnojtu.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2531420][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3112/f/2018/267/1/8/button_by_cas_a_fras-dcnojtu.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
[center][b]Rules[/b][/center] 1. Please be respectful to myself and the other participants. I may not be able to respond to right away, but I will do so as quickly as I can. 2. Please keep in mind that you will have 1 day to make your prize selections. Any who do not meet this deadline will be skipped and added to the end. If there is no response from you by then, a new winner will be chosen. 3. If sending in dragons, please keep in mind that it may take me a moment to get to them. I will definitely get them and you will definitely get your tickets. [center][b]Affiliates/Check these out too[/b][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2550949][img]https://i.imgur.com/gc6dJso.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2565009][img]https://i.imgur.com/YMjPz1W.png[/img][/url][/center]
Rules

1. Please be respectful to myself and the other participants. I may not be able to respond to right away, but I will do so as quickly as I can.

2. Please keep in mind that you will have 1 day to make your prize selections. Any who do not meet this deadline will be skipped and added to the end. If there is no response from you by then, a new winner will be chosen.

3. If sending in dragons, please keep in mind that it may take me a moment to get to them. I will definitely get them and you will definitely get your tickets.

Affiliates/Check these out too
gc6dJso.png
YMjPz1W.png
[center][b]Tickets[/b][/center] I will accept anything for tickets to this raffle! That's right, anything! When sending me something, please note that it's for the raffle at the time you send it. [b]Items will be accepted via:[/b] Private Message, Crossroads, Private Auction (1t) [b]Note if sending via CR![/b] Please, be aware that if you touch the stack/item in ANY way that is attached to the CR, that CR trade will break and never work again. If this happens, I will tell you but you will have to send a new CR. As long as you're careful, there should be no issues. [center][b]Festival Tickets[/b][/center] Ticket values are per item. ALL festival currency are worth 50 tickets each. This makes a stack of 99 worth 4,950 tickets. [item=Spare inventory crate] 1800 [item=Prismatic Token] 1000 [center][b]Bump Tickets[/b][/center] You get 5 tickets for bumping the thread. You can simply post "bump" for this purpose. The rules: 1. Has to have been 10 minutes or more since the last bump 2. Each person may only get these 5 tickets once a day. [center][b]Referral tickets:[/b][/center] Refer someone to the raffle and get yourself some extra tickets! The first time someone you referred buys or donates for tickets, you get 100 tickets. You will also recieve 50 tickets when someone you referred hits a milestone. These will be at 100, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, etc. A user can only be referred by one player. However, you may refer as many people as you like. [center][b]Treasure Tickets:[/b][/center] 500t = 10 tickets [center][b]Gem Tickets[/b][/center] 1g = 20 tickets [center][b]Material/Trinkets[/b][/center] Any that are not for Baldwin or Swipp will be valued at 1/10th hoard sale value. What this means: 23 treasure each = 2.3 tickets each 30 treasure each = 3 tickets each [left][b]Dragon Tickets[/b][/left] Most dragons will be exalted immediately. However, some will be offered as prizes. If you are not ok with them being offered as additional prizes, please let me know when you send the CR or Private Auction. You may send dragons via Two-Way CR/Private Auction and recieve their exalt price along with your tickets. Or you can send them One-Way CR/1t Private Auction for extra tickets. Extra tickets will be awarded by level: Levels 1-7 = x2 Levels 8-17 = x3 Levels 18-25 = x4 [img]https://puu.sh/Bkmeu/1886e5d4a2.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/Bkmhm/a4ad446325.png[/img] [b]Note:[/b] If sending a stoned level 25, please have a screenshot in their bio. Stones need to be Eliminate, Berserker x3, Ambush x2. (( Thank you to DeadlyInformant for the pricing assistance! ))
Tickets

I will accept anything for tickets to this raffle! That's right, anything! When sending me something, please note that it's for the raffle at the time you send it.

Items will be accepted via:
Private Message, Crossroads, Private Auction (1t)

Note if sending via CR! Please, be aware that if you touch the stack/item in ANY way that is attached to the CR, that CR trade will break and never work again. If this happens, I will tell you but you will have to send a new CR. As long as you're careful, there should be no issues.
Festival Tickets
Ticket values are per item.

ALL festival currency are worth 50 tickets each. This makes a stack of 99 worth 4,950 tickets.

Spare Inventory Crate 1800 Prismatic Token 1000

Bump Tickets
You get 5 tickets for bumping the thread. You can simply post "bump" for this purpose. The rules:

1. Has to have been 10 minutes or more since the last bump
2. Each person may only get these 5 tickets once a day.
Referral tickets:
Refer someone to the raffle and get yourself some extra tickets! The first time someone you referred buys or donates for tickets, you get 100 tickets.

You will also recieve 50 tickets when someone you referred hits a milestone. These will be at 100, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, etc.

A user can only be referred by one player. However, you may refer as many people as you like.
Treasure Tickets:
500t = 10 tickets
Gem Tickets
1g = 20 tickets
Material/Trinkets
Any that are not for Baldwin or Swipp will be valued at 1/10th hoard sale value. What this means:
23 treasure each = 2.3 tickets each
30 treasure each = 3 tickets each
Dragon Tickets
Most dragons will be exalted immediately. However, some will be offered as prizes. If you are not ok with them being offered as additional prizes, please let me know when you send the CR or Private Auction.

You may send dragons via Two-Way CR/Private Auction and recieve their exalt price along with your tickets. Or you can send them One-Way CR/1t Private Auction for extra tickets. Extra tickets will be awarded by level:
Levels 1-7 = x2
Levels 8-17 = x3
Levels 18-25 = x4
1886e5d4a2.png
a4ad446325.png
Note: If sending a stoned level 25, please have a screenshot in their bio. Stones need to be Eliminate, Berserker x3, Ambush x2.

(( Thank you to DeadlyInformant for the pricing assistance! ))
[center][b]Prizes[/b][/center] [quote=66 Dark Bands] [center][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles] [/center][/quote] [quote=69 Peace and Love] [center][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband] [item=Woodland Headband] [/center][/quote] [quote=72 Purple Bird] [center][item=Purple Birdskull Headdress] [/center][/quote] [quote=74 Ornate Jewels] [center][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet] [/center][/quote] [quote=76 Tanned One] [center][item=Tanned Rogue Hood] [item=Tanned Rogue Gloves] [/center][/quote] [quote=77 In the Dusk] [center][item=Dusk Rogue Mask] [item=Dusk Rogue Gloves] [/center][/quote]
Prizes
66 Dark Bands wrote:
Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles
69 Peace and Love wrote:
Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Woodland Headband
72 Purple Bird wrote:
Purple Birdskull Headdress
74 Ornate Jewels wrote:
Ornate Pearly Bracelet
76 Tanned One wrote:
Tanned Rogue Hood Tanned Rogue Gloves
77 In the Dusk wrote:
Dusk Rogue Mask Dusk Rogue Gloves
[center][b]Prizes[/b][/center] [quote=121 Winter Gear] [center][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Gloves] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy] [/center][/quote] [quote=131 Jolly Jokester] [center][item=Jolly Jester's Collar] [/center][/quote] [quote=139 Wrapped in White] [center][item=White Linen Neck Wrap] [item=White Linen Wing Wraps] [/center][/quote] [quote=141 In Irons] [center][item=Simple Iron Bracelets] [/center][/quote] [quote=143 Fezzes Are Cool] [center][item=Pauper's Brown Fez] [/center][/quote] [quote=145 A Bit Dented] [center][item=Dented Iron Belt] [/center][/quote] [quote=147 You're a Wizard] [center][item=Brown Wizard Hat] [/center][/quote] [quote=150 Brown Fuzz] [center][item=Brown Wooly Antennae] [/center][/quote] [quote=151 Black Bird] [center][item=Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece] [/center][/quote] [quote=153 Brown Feathers] [center][item=Chestnut Tail Feathers] [/center][/quote] [quote=155 Touch of Citrine] [center][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker] [/center][/quote] [quote=156 In White] [center][item=Contrast Rogue Mask] [item=Contrast Rogue Gloves] [/center][/quote] [quote=157 Blue Warrior] [center][item=Crane's Breastplate] [item=Crane's Arm Guards] [/center][/quote]
Prizes
121 Winter Gear wrote:
Winterwatcher's Arctic Gloves Winterwatcher's Arctic Tail Cozy
131 Jolly Jokester wrote:
Jolly Jester's Collar
139 Wrapped in White wrote:
White Linen Neck Wrap White Linen Wing Wraps
141 In Irons wrote:
Simple Iron Bracelets
143 Fezzes Are Cool wrote:
Pauper's Brown Fez
145 A Bit Dented wrote:
Dented Iron Belt
147 You're a Wizard wrote:
Brown Wizard Hat
150 Brown Fuzz wrote:
Brown Wooly Antennae
151 Black Bird wrote:
Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece
153 Brown Feathers wrote:
Chestnut Tail Feathers
155 Touch of Citrine wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Choker
156 In White wrote:
Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Gloves
157 Blue Warrior wrote:
Crane's Breastplate Crane's Arm Guards
Ticket Counts and Pings

We will have a Spreadsheet for Ticket counts and Ping lists.
The Spreadsheet
This Spreadsheet has the current ticket counts along with information on how many tickets items are worth. Thank you to DeadlyInformant for the spreadsheet help!
DeadlyInformant's Text based item ticket values

Pings:
Please let me know if you wish to be pinged for:
- General
- New prizes
- One week remaining
- Raffle end (everyone will get this ping)

Current Total Tickets
Ticket Counts and Pings

We will have a Spreadsheet for Ticket counts and Ping lists.
The Spreadsheet
This Spreadsheet has the current ticket counts along with information on how many tickets items are worth. Thank you to DeadlyInformant for the spreadsheet help!
DeadlyInformant's Text based item ticket values

Pings:
Please let me know if you wish to be pinged for:
- General
- New prizes
- One week remaining
- Raffle end (everyone will get this ping)

Current Total Tickets
Donators
A special thanks to our Donators!

@DelightfulT
- Finished up the Silver Steampunk set. More apparel

@Shihana
- Helped add more Skin/Accent prizes

@Jazzyleia
- Several items for packs including a Vista!

@Skullettez
- Eliminate for our XXX Ice Coatl prize!
Donators
A special thanks to our Donators!

@DelightfulT
- Finished up the Silver Steampunk set. More apparel

@Shihana
- Helped add more Skin/Accent prizes

@Jazzyleia
- Several items for packs including a Vista!

@Skullettez
- Eliminate for our XXX Ice Coatl prize!
Extra ways to earn tickets!

This week, Baldwin mats are worth an extra 50 tickets each!
Familiars! Each Familiar donated is worth an extra 40 tickets.
Apparel! Each apparel item is worth an extra 40 tickets.
Food! Get an extra 50 tickets per 10 food items sent in. Or 500 extra for a full stack.
Baldwin mats! Each item is worth an extra 40 tickets.
Apparel! Extra tickets for apparel again. Each is worth an extra 40!
Food! A stack of 10 gets you 50 extra tickets. Or get 500 extra tickets for a full stack!

Poll
If you were to participate in this raffle again next year, which of the pairs in my Hatchery would you like to see a level 25 baby from as a prize? This includes my "Coming Soon" pairs as well.
Extra ways to earn tickets!

This week, Baldwin mats are worth an extra 50 tickets each!
Familiars! Each Familiar donated is worth an extra 40 tickets.
Apparel! Each apparel item is worth an extra 40 tickets.
Food! Get an extra 50 tickets per 10 food items sent in. Or 500 extra for a full stack.
Baldwin mats! Each item is worth an extra 40 tickets.
Apparel! Extra tickets for apparel again. Each is worth an extra 40!
Food! A stack of 10 gets you 50 extra tickets. Or get 500 extra tickets for a full stack!

Poll
If you were to participate in this raffle again next year, which of the pairs in my Hatchery would you like to see a level 25 baby from as a prize? This includes my "Coming Soon" pairs as well.
We are now open!
We are now open!
Bump
Bump