Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WIP Winners
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
Fiery bump
Fiery bump
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Bare with me everyone. I will give out the prizes, Im working on it actually but I need to add the other dontions and thats going to be hard with my internet connection :P I am down with 15 contestants at this momeent. Thankfully im on sick leave today so yeah, get to do it in word XD
Bare with me everyone. I will give out the prizes, Im working on it actually but I need to add the other dontions and thats going to be hard with my internet connection :P I am down with 15 contestants at this momeent. Thankfully im on sick leave today so yeah, get to do it in word XD
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
I really hope i win!
I really hope i win!
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
[quote name="Shadowember" date="2018-08-31 00:42:51" ] I really hope i win! [/quote] @Shadowember Techically everybody wins :P But I disqualified u after some thought. I cant be sure with u :P
Shadowember wrote on 2018-08-31 00:42:51:
I really hope i win!
@Shadowember Techically everybody wins :P But I disqualified u after some thought. I cant be sure with u :P
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Oh...*siffles a tear* its ok. @imatiger oh, just wanted to ask if u think I’m an imposter or something.
Oh...*siffles a tear* its ok. @imatiger oh, just wanted to ask if u think I’m an imposter or something.
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
@Shadowember in a way, yes :P
@Shadowember in a way, yes :P
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[center]Read below on how to get ur gift :) [s]@Shadowgod13 or @Shadowember Disqualified :P[/s] @SilverQuark Flameforger's accents and skins was one thing you requested. I decided to give you [skin=23984] [s]@Grecia[/s] you seem to looove skydancers. Maybe u would like to have one of my fiery ones? @Pastelpaint we think that your wisp idea was fun, you recieve [item=celebration sage lantern] so u will have a somewhat fiery aspect. @EndlessDragon These beutys need fiery friends. U get [url=cinder mith] [s]@Relics[/s] Ive decided to give u [item=prismatic token]. Maybe ur derg will look good with wisps or plumage? @avocado333 i will give u [item=golden birdskull necklace] and [item=golden birdskull headdress] [s]@Avmire[/s] u seem like u would appreciate more skins! [skin=19250] and [skin=23985] goes to u [s]@Morono [/s][item=prismatic token] goes to u! Sent! @xxDoxxie [item=iron treasure chest] x2 and [item=rusted treasure chest] x 4 goes to u [s]@Casiope[/s] [item=conflagrant halo] seems like it will suit ur boy [s]@meely[/s] sell em or use em. :D might decorate ur forum posts :) After all u got so many! [item=vista: Flamecaller][item=vista: flameforger's festival] @lili105 you could use some decorations! [item=sunburst feathered wings] and [item=welder's mask] goes to you [s]@Zuron [/s]One of the better entries you get a [item=phoenix] [s]@bonibaru[/s] u definately love ur fire rep. For that I will give u [item=sizzling phosphorus][item=vista: flamecaller][item= flamecaller terracotta figure][item=gold ore] @Phantomic we think u good use a familiar or two so u get [Item=flamescale illusionist][item=flamescale venomcaster] [s]@Syceris[/s] you seem to have all the familiars so we will shower u with apparel [Item=searing crown] [s]@Mortca [/s][item=lilium floron][item=sunbeam dryad] are urs @Li3los some familiars wont hurt [item=tigerblood foo][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] @PhoenixFire36 I want to give u apparel [item=sunrise hibiscus] @binch would u like the donated golden fiery spiral then? @Imaginex familiars are always good for a start [Item=Orange Blotch Pansy] but since u wrote a poem u should get an expensive one too [item=mock firebird] @RaiStarDragon [skin=24433] is all urs [s]@myrla [/s]need some apparel? [item=conflagrant kilt][item=searing emblem] [s]@Venusian[/s] some familiars are always fun [item=ignited imp] sent! [s]@MerrKitty[/s] since u did do more then just write stuff u get [item=Tincture of Dissolution]x5 [s]@Oppabo[/s] [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] @micer2012 50 embers @Azera I think blaze needs some help! [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=minor health potion]x3[item=berserker][item=scholar]x2[Item=blazing slash]x3 @Lykos I love the lore [item=cinder nymph] are all urs! @RoyalSorceress 99 embers :D @Self some apparel perhaps? [item=Solar Flame Candles] @Aquatic For u too? [item=beautiful gander] @Kronus 50 embers @bakugannvgims and [item=tigerblood foo] @Freeshavacado 50 embers @AlvildaBright [item=conflagrant ambassador] @yukitsukihana [Item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] @WishUponADragon ][item=firemane manticore] @QuetzalQueen ][item=ashspine widow] @DrProfBaconBits [item=nomad's sandwastes turban] @Saraceaser [item=teardrop citrine wing loop] [s]@Rari0516[/s] [item=teardrop citrine pendant] @Eriisx [item=golden birdskull armband] [s]@Blacklily[/s] [item=sear]x2 @MoonlitCacti [item=health potion]x8 @Kyanite5 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] @wetdog15 [item=flame bolt] @Alanon [item=ward] @IllusiveFox [item=minor health potion]x30 [s]@Theophilus[/s] [item=welder's mask] @CharlieWeasleyy [Item=golden birdskull necklace] [s]@Hiame[/s] [skin=23983] @TheToastFiend [item=sunburst feathered wings] @BeckAlistiere [Item=fire flower]x99 @xoHypnos [item=flamescale illusionist] @Kava [item=12541] [s]@PaperPony[/s] [item=monkey wrench] and [Item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet] @Silvereil [item=basalt vent hop] @beastofplague [item=lilium floron] @Surreptitious [Item=sunspot clouddancer] @Fabellaura [item=Extinguished Jackalope] @Caracali [Item=Searing Jackalope] @meowmeow2023 [item=flamerest fiendcat] @Dragonley [item=flamescale spearman] @Shinaka [item=flamescale illusionist] [s]@Kinnachan[/s] [item=prismatic token] @SeiyreSlash [item=ignited imp] [s]@Drakkainen[/s] [item=spirit of fire] [s]@Bixana [/s][item=rusted treasure chest] x 4 @DBaron [item=searing bunny]x3 @GilbertTheGoat [item=Black Iron Plates] are urs then [s]@blacklakritz[/s] [item=magician's cobwebs] for more effort @twiinkletoes ][item=dreadram] @TotallyNotBiased [item=flamerest fiendcat] @DemonWithin Id love u to have [item=blazing goblin] my fav familiar These fellas worked really hard to get you guys embers and more and more stuff. If you accept you gifts, simply say thank you to them :) Its my way of ensuring the gifts will go to still active players :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=532273][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/5323/532273.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=151666][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1517/151666.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1026591][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/10266/1026591.png[/img][/url] My fiery helpers @Rockon 99 embers[/center]
Read below on how to get ur gift :)

@Shadowgod13 or @Shadowember Disqualified :P
@SilverQuark Flameforger's accents and skins was one thing you requested. I decided to give you
@Grecia you seem to looove skydancers. Maybe u would like to have one of my fiery ones?
@Pastelpaint we think that your wisp idea was fun, you recieve Celebration Sage Lantern so u will have a somewhat fiery aspect.
@EndlessDragon These beutys need fiery friends. U get
@
Relics Ive decided to give u Prismatic Token . Maybe ur derg will look good with wisps or plumage?
@avocado333 i will give u Golden Birdskull Necklace and Golden Birdskull Headdress
@Avmire u seem like u would appreciate more skins! and goes to u
@Morono Prismatic Token goes to u! Sent!
@xxDoxxie Iron Treasure Chest x2 and Rusted Treasure Chest x 4 goes to u
@Casiope Conflagrant Halo seems like it will suit ur boy
@meely sell em or use em. :D might decorate ur forum posts :) After all u got so many! Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Flameforger's Festival
@lili105 you could use some decorations! Sunburst Feathered Wings and Welder's Mask goes to you
@Zuron One of the better entries you get a Phoenix
@bonibaru u definately love ur fire rep. For that I will give u Sizzling Phosphorus Vista: Flamecaller Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gold Ore
@Phantomic we think u good use a familiar or two so u get Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Venomcaster
@Syceris you seem to have all the familiars so we will shower u with apparel Searing Crown
@Mortca Lilium Floron Sunbeam Dryad are urs
@Li3los some familiars wont hurt Tigerblood Foo Miniature Sornieth Globe
@PhoenixFire36 I want to give u apparel Sunrise Hibiscus
@binch would u like the donated golden fiery spiral then?
@Imaginex familiars are always good for a start Orange Blotch Pansy
but since u wrote a poem u should get an expensive one too
Mock Firebird
@RaiStarDragon is all urs
@myrla need some apparel? Conflagrant Kilt Searing Emblem
@Venusian some familiars are always fun Ignited Imp sent!
@MerrKitty since u did do more then just write stuff u get Tincture of Dissolution x5
@Oppabo Ashscale Ophiotaurus
@micer2012 50 embers
@Azera I think blaze needs some help! Fiery Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion x3 Berserker Scholar x2 Blazing Slash x3
@Lykos I love the lore Cinder Nymph are all urs!
@RoyalSorceress 99 embers :D
@Self some apparel perhaps? Solar Flame Candles
@Aquatic For u too? Beautiful Gander
@Kronus 50 embers
@bakugannvgims and Tigerblood Foo
@Freeshavacado 50 embers
@AlvildaBright Conflagrant Ambassador
@yukitsukihana Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet
@WishUponADragon ] Firemane Manticore
@QuetzalQueen ] Ashspine Widow
@DrProfBaconBits Nomad's Sandwastes Turban
@Saraceaser Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop
@Rari0516 Teardrop Citrine Pendant
@Eriisx Golden Birdskull Armband
@Blacklily Sear x2
@MoonlitCacti Health Potion x8
@Kyanite5 Fiery Acuity Fragment
@wetdog15 Flame Bolt
@Alanon Ward
@IllusiveFox Minor Health Potion x30
@Theophilus Welder's Mask
@CharlieWeasleyy Golden Birdskull Necklace
@Hiame
@TheToastFiend Sunburst Feathered Wings
@BeckAlistiere Fire Flower x99
@xoHypnos Flamescale Illusionist
@Kava
@PaperPony Monkey Wrench and
Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet
@Silvereil Basalt Vent Hop
@beastofplague Lilium Floron
@Surreptitious Sunspot Clouddancer
@Fabellaura Extinguished Jackalope
@Caracali Searing Jackalope
@meowmeow2023 Flamerest Fiendcat
@Dragonley Flamescale Spearman
@Shinaka Flamescale Illusionist
@Kinnachan Prismatic Token
@SeiyreSlash Ignited Imp
@Drakkainen Spirit of Fire
@Bixana Rusted Treasure Chest x 4
@DBaron Searing Bunny x3
@GilbertTheGoat Black Iron Plates are urs then
@blacklakritz Magician's Cobwebs for more effort
@twiinkletoes ] Dreadram
@TotallyNotBiased Flamerest Fiendcat
@DemonWithin Id love u to have Blazing Goblin my fav familiar

These fellas worked really hard to get you guys embers and more and more stuff. If you accept you gifts, simply say thank you to them :) Its my way of ensuring the gifts will go to still active players :D
532273.png151666.png1026591.png

My fiery helpers
@Rockon 99 embers
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Thank you! :D I hope you and the rest of Fire are having a great festival.
Thank you! :D I hope you and the rest of Fire are having a great festival.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian sent!
@Venusian sent!
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32