Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! [1 left!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Yakul

May I adopt Burnish please?
@Yakul

May I adopt Burnish please?
doaulpa6787.png
@MatrixKitty He's all yours! The lowest AH price for the scarf is 4kt and the fedora is 9kt, so 13kt for both! If you prefer to do a mixed payment that's fine too (: Also, @Aquatic also requested him, so if you ever get bored of him, feel free to pass him along to them!

@Aquatic Sorry he got requested before you! I know you would have given him a great home too!
@MatrixKitty He's all yours! The lowest AH price for the scarf is 4kt and the fedora is 9kt, so 13kt for both! If you prefer to do a mixed payment that's fine too (: Also, @Aquatic also requested him, so if you ever get bored of him, feel free to pass him along to them!

@Aquatic Sorry he got requested before you! I know you would have given him a great home too!
May I have erwin? @yakul

I already love the name (I think it’s aot right?)
As for my plans, I love imps, so I’ll keep him, maybe breed him or mess with his apparel.
I love him because he is an imp with awesome colors, and his name is attack on titan so.. yeah.
My favorite anime/manga is gakkou gurashi (school live)
And I’ll keep the apparel, I like how you decorated him, and I can take the familiar if you don’t want it. Whatever works best for you.

Thank you, and have a great day! And if Erwin is already taken I’ll choose another dragon

.. you know if karma isn’t taken I’ll take him.. I like assassination classroom too so if Erwin is taken I’ll take karma
May I have erwin? @yakul

I already love the name (I think it’s aot right?)
As for my plans, I love imps, so I’ll keep him, maybe breed him or mess with his apparel.
I love him because he is an imp with awesome colors, and his name is attack on titan so.. yeah.
My favorite anime/manga is gakkou gurashi (school live)
And I’ll keep the apparel, I like how you decorated him, and I can take the familiar if you don’t want it. Whatever works best for you.

Thank you, and have a great day! And if Erwin is already taken I’ll choose another dragon

.. you know if karma isn’t taken I’ll take him.. I like assassination classroom too so if Erwin is taken I’ll take karma
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@SpiderNoFriend Hisomu is being sent to you! His apparel is 5kt and his familiar is 3kt on the AH, so 8kt total (I also take mixed payments if you'd prefer). I will send Hisomu in one CR and do a two-way for the other goodies (:
@SpiderNoFriend Hisomu is being sent to you! His apparel is 5kt and his familiar is 3kt on the AH, so 8kt total (I also take mixed payments if you'd prefer). I will send Hisomu in one CR and do a two-way for the other goodies (:
@zookeeper Erwin is all yours! Your snake sounds so cute (: His vest is 5kt and his familiar is 3kt, so 8kt total (based on lowest AH price). I take mixed payments too (: I'll send a CR now!
@zookeeper Erwin is all yours! Your snake sounds so cute (: His vest is 5kt and his familiar is 3kt, so 8kt total (based on lowest AH price). I take mixed payments too (: I'll send a CR now!
@john56575 Please read the first post again
@john56575 Please read the first post again
@hoppybunnyme Sorry, Erwin is already taken! Feel free to choose another dragon though (the original post is now updated)
@hoppybunnyme Sorry, Erwin is already taken! Feel free to choose another dragon though (the original post is now updated)
get your free animu dergs here!
get your free animu dergs here!
please....take them......
please....take them......
@yakul

I’ll take Madoka! Thank you! And I’ll take har apparel as well! Thank you!
@yakul

I’ll take Madoka! Thank you! And I’ll take har apparel as well! Thank you!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7