Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! [1 left!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2 more bbs!
2 more bbs!
@TheEternalPlague He's all yours! Thanks for giving him a great home! So glad you could get a derg from your fave anime-- I too LOVE one punch (if you can't tell from the other one-punch themed dragons in my lair lol) (: His apparel would be 35.5kt total (3kt for leggings, 4.5kt for mask, 10kt for goggles, 8kt for vest, and 10kt for hat), and the familiar is 3kt, so everything together would be 38.5kt! I'll go ahead and send Mumen and then send a separate 2-way CR will all his gear-- I also accept mixed payments!
@TheEternalPlague He's all yours! Thanks for giving him a great home! So glad you could get a derg from your fave anime-- I too LOVE one punch (if you can't tell from the other one-punch themed dragons in my lair lol) (: His apparel would be 35.5kt total (3kt for leggings, 4.5kt for mask, 10kt for goggles, 8kt for vest, and 10kt for hat), and the familiar is 3kt, so everything together would be 38.5kt! I'll go ahead and send Mumen and then send a separate 2-way CR will all his gear-- I also accept mixed payments!
Only one derg left! Please take my bb Phichit, he is too pure for this world
Only one derg left! Please take my bb Phichit, he is too pure for this world
boop
boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7