Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CONSTELLATION [5k/6g] MINI PRIZES/EVENTS
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Spiritwindy
I'll take the rest of them <3
@Spiritwindy
I'll take the rest of them <3
[center][font=century gothic][size=5][ WINNER DRAWN! ][/size] thank you all for waiting! <3 FINAL TICKET LINEUP: 1. stanlley 2. Silphion 3. FutureMopie 4. DedHuesos 5. Delcat 6. Li3los 7. Aersolace 8. DedHuesos 9. Adrianne 10. Adrianne [img]https://snag.gy/yR5PgU.jpg[/img] and the winner is @Silphion ! congrats! :D your prize will be mailed shortly thank you everyone for participating, the next raffle is for a [b][u]constellation gene[/u][/b] ---------- [size=5][ PINGS ][/size] @stanlley @FutureMopie @DedHuesos @Delcat @Li3los @Aersolace @Aersolace [/font][/center]
[ WINNER DRAWN! ]
thank you all for waiting! <3

FINAL TICKET LINEUP:

1. stanlley
2. Silphion
3. FutureMopie
4. DedHuesos
5. Delcat
6. Li3los
7. Aersolace
8. DedHuesos
9. Adrianne
10. Adrianne

yR5PgU.jpg
and the winner is @Silphion !

congrats! :D your prize will be mailed shortly

thank you everyone for participating, the next raffle is for a
constellation gene

[ PINGS ]

@stanlley @FutureMopie @DedHuesos @Delcat @Li3los @Aersolace @Aersolace
[font=century gothic][center][size=5][ GENERAL PINGLIST ][/size] [i]pings [b]once[/b] at the [b]start of every new raffle[/b] please pm me if you'd like to be removed, and thank you for following this raffle thread! i will do my best to keep up a stock of valuable prizes <3[/i] [b]new raffle prize:[/b] [item=secondary gene: constellation] [b]5kt/6g mini raffles and free ticket events are on check the first post![/b] [size=1]@LadyMer @Saphira0917 @LadyChipmunk @Stormstar @Li3los @Imaginex @DeathDragon101 @RaneInSpane @RobberSeagull @Xaerox @smacknamara @felinesnorez @halforq @Mysh @IronPen @Eudaimonia @NorthernLiights @NanoMachina @Silphion @Murcenary @ChaotiCloud33 @quisicorazon @Lunazaki @Misanthropy @Vulpess @Seoul @Aperature @Ankhiale86 @Elstermond @FaithSoulPyre @anternika @Freeshavacado @sixcryingeyes[/size] [/center][/font]
[ GENERAL PINGLIST ]

pings once at the start of every new raffle
please pm me if you'd like to be removed, and
thank you for following this raffle thread! i will do my best
to keep up a stock of valuable prizes <3

new raffle prize:
Secondary Gene: Constellation
5kt/6g
mini raffles and free ticket events are on
check the first post!

@LadyMer @Saphira0917 @LadyChipmunk @Stormstar @Li3los @Imaginex @DeathDragon101 @RaneInSpane @RobberSeagull @Xaerox @smacknamara @felinesnorez @halforq @Mysh @IronPen @Eudaimonia @NorthernLiights @NanoMachina @Silphion @Murcenary @ChaotiCloud33 @quisicorazon @Lunazaki @Misanthropy @Vulpess @Seoul @Aperature @Ankhiale86 @Elstermond @FaithSoulPyre @anternika @Freeshavacado @sixcryingeyes
bump!

main post has been updated
bump!

main post has been updated
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31