Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] WvW Raffle - Closed
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Omiki
Thank you!

1. Sepia Woodland Set
  2. Raven Woodland Set
  3. Autumn Woodland Set
  4. Lucky Woodland Set
  5. Druid Woodland Set
  6. Buttercup Lace
  7. Antique Lace
@Omiki
Thank you!

1. Sepia Woodland Set
  2. Raven Woodland Set
  3. Autumn Woodland Set
  4. Lucky Woodland Set
  5. Druid Woodland Set
  6. Buttercup Lace
  7. Antique Lace
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@Omiki - And here I thought the raffle was over, lol. Thanks for the ping!

1. Grim Healers Kit
2. Brilliant Healers Kit
3. Gentle Healers Kit
4. Ash Lace
5. Poisonous Rose Thorn
6. Celadon Silks
@Omiki - And here I thought the raffle was over, lol. Thanks for the ping!

1. Grim Healers Kit
2. Brilliant Healers Kit
3. Gentle Healers Kit
4. Ash Lace
5. Poisonous Rose Thorn
6. Celadon Silks
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
@Omiki
thank you!! :D

1. Whimsical Jester Set
2. Mystic Sage Set
3. Celadon Silks
4. Roundhorn Apparel
5. 10 Hand-Glittered Images by Certified Water Glitterologist
6. Autumn Woodland Set
7. Lucky Woodland Set
8. Lucky Sage
@Omiki
thank you!! :D

1. Whimsical Jester Set
2. Mystic Sage Set
3. Celadon Silks
4. Roundhorn Apparel
5. 10 Hand-Glittered Images by Certified Water Glitterologist
6. Autumn Woodland Set
7. Lucky Woodland Set
8. Lucky Sage
PreE5U3.png
@Omiki
Oh! Thank you so much! ;D

1. Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
2. Learned Sage
3. Ash Lace
@Omiki
Oh! Thank you so much! ;D

1. Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
2. Learned Sage
3. Ash Lace
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Omiki thank you~^^
1. Celadon Silks
2. Poisonous Rose Thorn
3. Siren sylvan
4, Grove Sylvan
5. Scarlet Sylvan
6. Raven Grove
7. Diaphanous Sylvan
8. Thundercrack carnivale 2018
9. Sepia Grove
@Omiki thank you~^^
1. Celadon Silks
2. Poisonous Rose Thorn
3. Siren sylvan
4, Grove Sylvan
5. Scarlet Sylvan
6. Raven Grove
7. Diaphanous Sylvan
8. Thundercrack carnivale 2018
9. Sepia Grove
@Omiki

Ah, I barely caught this in time! :[ glad I was able to hop on.
Thank you so much!

1) Poisonous Rose Thorn
2) Scarlet Sylvan
@Omiki

Ah, I barely caught this in time! :[ glad I was able to hop on.
Thank you so much!

1) Poisonous Rose Thorn
2) Scarlet Sylvan
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/260919942487080960/471871010468266005/WvWHeaderRaffle.png[/img][/center] [columns] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180808/231c5b75c2fb53f20a08ed4a4a7581bb.png[/img][/center] Have a few minutes & are interested in giving feedback on your WvW experience? We have [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJ9fCj86d1EB62Rw8ld6s89Z1lnmDhprtS_0UD3dUTU92QtQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]a feedback poll[/url][/b] for you! If you are a droplet here to cheerlead the OOF winners, we have an [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd4/2078293/41#post_34648145]in-flight tailored poll[/url][/b] for you in the Info Hub. [nextcol][color=transparent].....[/color] [nextcol] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180808/7c7b722043706b4517be64aff1ee7f48.png[/img][/center] If you would like to be pinged for each round of winners, you can add yourself with [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3wjGMAredFk3rxnssV8nXRycjMU5CqGeS6CXTNKuLPYRcsA/viewform]this google form[/url][/b]. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist at any time, you can simply respond to the form again & your username will be automatically removed. [/columns] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180810/fce328356e8d79798f1f2b7565eba962.png[/img][/center] [columns] [LIST=1][*]@pijukvongacy [*]@korpinsiipi [*]@cethosia [*]@niceshot [*]@rk800 [*]@jinian [*]@oneiir [*]@clozo [*]@windchimes [*]@rubyredtan [*]@speiraoffahhr (carryover #1)[/LIST][nextcol][color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Congratulations to our twentieth round of winners! [/b] Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winners list. If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners. Also, thank you for your patience while I paused sending out prizes after I was in an head-on accident last week-- I'm feeling better now (if a bit sore still XD), so prizes are back on! [/size][/center] [/columns] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/180808/a5e687d9ced88fffa4bd0e797440d5fa.png[/img][/center]-----[columns][LIST][*]10 Hand-Glittered Images by Certified Water Glitterologist [*]Antique Lace [*]Ash Lace [*]Autumn Woodland Set [*]Baldwin Vistas [*]Bouquet of Flowers [*]Brilliant Healers Kit [*]Buttercup Lace [/LIST][color=transparent].............................................[/color][NEXTCOL][LIST][*]Celebration Sage [*]Clever Jester Motley [*]Deadpan Jester Motley [*]Diaphanous Sylvan[*]Druid Woodland Set [*]Gentle Healers Kit [*]Grove Sylvan [*]Jolly Jester [*]Learned Sage [*]Lucky Woodland Set [/LIST][color=transparent].............................................[/color][NEXTCOL][LIST][*]Mystic Sage [*]NOTN Vistas [*]Red Healers Kit [*]Scarlet Sylvan [*]Sepia Lace [*]Siren Sylvan [*]Skin: Terminal Parrotfish [*]smirch merch [*]Wity Jester Motley [color=transparent].............................................[/color][br][br] [/columns][br] [quote=Winning Rounds Pinglist] @Sacrilegious @GeriVl @Dalilah @Chrisondra @LynterriaHatake @Eriisx @judiama @Reroad @posibee @Stellatrix13 @Feralrookie @aquasoars @EasilyAmusedKat @Doodeedoodah @LupoIsLost @halforq @Plushstiel @Krocodalie @Illyrael @Juxta13 @Starseer @Saronai @Amburgerl[/quote]
WvWHeaderRaffle.png
231c5b75c2fb53f20a08ed4a4a7581bb.png
Have a few minutes & are interested in giving feedback on your WvW experience? We have a feedback poll for you! If you are a droplet here to cheerlead the OOF winners, we have an in-flight tailored poll for you in the Info Hub.

7c7b722043706b4517be64aff1ee7f48.png
If you would like to be pinged for each round of winners, you can add yourself with this google form. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist at any time, you can simply respond to the form again & your username will be automatically removed.

fce328356e8d79798f1f2b7565eba962.png
  1. @pijukvongacy
  2. @korpinsiipi
  3. @cethosia
  4. @niceshot
  5. @rk800
  6. @jinian
  7. @oneiir
  8. @clozo
  9. @windchimes
  10. @rubyredtan
  11. @speiraoffahhr (carryover #1)
Congratulations to our twentieth round of winners!

Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winners list.

If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners.

Also, thank you for your patience while I paused sending out prizes after I was in an head-on accident last week-- I'm feeling better now (if a bit sore still XD), so prizes are back on!
a5e687d9ced88fffa4bd0e797440d5fa.png

• 10 Hand-Glittered Images by Certified Water Glitterologist
  • Antique Lace
  • Ash Lace
  • Autumn Woodland Set
  • Baldwin Vistas
  • Bouquet of Flowers
  • Brilliant Healers Kit
  • Buttercup Lace
  • Celebration Sage
  • Clever Jester Motley
  • Deadpan Jester Motley
  • Diaphanous Sylvan
  • Druid Woodland Set
  • Gentle Healers Kit
  • Grove Sylvan
  • Jolly Jester
  • Learned Sage
  • Lucky Woodland Set
  • Mystic Sage
  • NOTN Vistas
  • Red Healers Kit
  • Scarlet Sylvan
  • Sepia Lace
  • Siren Sylvan
  • Skin: Terminal Parrotfish
  • smirch merch
  • Wity Jester Motley .............................................

@Omiki omg I'm glad you're okay that must've been scary >~<
@Omiki omg I'm glad you're okay that must've been scary >~<
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Omiki Hi! I'm not sure if you meant to ping me again, it looks like there might have been an error copy-pasting from the last round of winners. ^^;;
@Omiki Hi! I'm not sure if you meant to ping me again, it looks like there might have been an error copy-pasting from the last round of winners. ^^;;
@Omiki
Oh, I showed up in this round too? o:
If it's a mistake, feel free to skip over. If it's not, here you go :P

1. Learned Sage
2. Baldwin Vistas
3. NOTN Vistas
@Omiki
Oh, I showed up in this round too? o:
If it's a mistake, feel free to skip over. If it's not, here you go :P

1. Learned Sage
2. Baldwin Vistas
3. NOTN Vistas