Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Two-Strike Treasures [END]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40
C9 please
C9 please
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Raistardragon Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Raistardragon Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you a Rusted Chest. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Let's give it another shot with C7, please!
Let's give it another shot with C7, please!
event-sig-small-4.png
@Scatterspark Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 40 points of food. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Scatterspark Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 40 points of food. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
square J4 please!!
square J4 please!!

rook
they/them
fr +4
tSKOR3g.png
i'll try A2 today!
i'll try A2 today!
fzww6al.png
@Robotnix Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 2 Yellow Goo. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. @Chatoyant Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 2 Red Sludge. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now. ------------------ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337085/33708479_350.png[/img] [size=5]Corroda's passed out another round of Stone Borers. Please remember to insert coins or gems before today's rental period ends to activate your robot![/size][/center]
@Robotnix Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 2 Yellow Goo. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

@Chatoyant Aw, rats. Well, it could've gone better, but the Stone Borer did find you 2 Red Sludge. At least you won't go home emptyhanded! Better return the robot to Corroda now.

33708479_350.png

J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Nudge!
Nudge!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ok then, I'd like to try A7! Re-sending payment now!
Ok then, I'd like to try A7! Re-sending payment now!
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
@GardenWyrm

A7 is also already picked and cleared. Please try referring to the spreadsheet and choose another square. As you don't need to pay over again - you only pay for the square you get to clear, which means once a day - I will be sending back your second payment.
@GardenWyrm

A7 is also already picked and cleared. Please try referring to the spreadsheet and choose another square. As you don't need to pay over again - you only pay for the square you get to clear, which means once a day - I will be sending back your second payment.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40