Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM-TCC] (DONE) Shifting Marketplace
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83
@Pripyat
Well, darn. I need to check the forums more often! Thanks for replying!
@Pripyat
Well, darn. I need to check the forums more often! Thanks for replying!
@Faolana
No problem! Easiest way to check if someone has a raffle like this is to see Dom Watch topics in the Flight Rising Discussion forums. You can also add yourself to the pinglist there so you get one ping every week when new topic is up. :)

Newest Dom Watch here!
@Faolana
No problem! Easiest way to check if someone has a raffle like this is to see Dom Watch topics in the Flight Rising Discussion forums. You can also add yourself to the pinglist there so you get one ping every week when new topic is up. :)

Newest Dom Watch here!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@Pripyat
Thank you so much!
@Pripyat
Thank you so much!
@Pripyat: Thanks for the awesome raffle!
  1. Cracking Skinpaint
  2. Accents 2016
  3. Accents 2017
@Pripyat: Thanks for the awesome raffle!
  1. Cracking Skinpaint
  2. Accents 2016
  3. Accents 2017
[center][item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467732501226455040/horizontal_divider_blue.png[/img][/center] It’s time for another round! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 with [url=https://www.random.org/]Random.org[/url]. I list people in the order they were drawn: If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. Please do note that you have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once [b]to end of the next round[/b]. If you don't respond to, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me so. I will send out the prizes before next round (at 24 hours) or when everyone has posted their list of prizes. Please remember that any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [center][size=5][b]ROUND 4[/b][/size] [size=4]1. @Mintis 2. @mericorn 3. @PinesAwait 4. @Rulanir 5. @UnhappyJoker 6. @Mewlie 7. @KokichiOuma 8. @Eisfaerie 9. @pulses 10. @Moonpiebandit [/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467732501226455040/horizontal_divider_blue.png[/img][/center] [quote=Spectators][size=1]@LingwysticMistic @Demetre @aredshroom @Peyp @Losina @TheElfDruid @Carolynmbp @EasilyAmusedKat @FutureMopie @Conflicopter @arikin @SlipperySylveon @Gilbunny @catgame21234 @sparkaflame101 @Alastriona1 @PrinceYuu @bfkitsune @TheBirdandtheBow @posibee @mony @BlackwatchGenji @SisterofWar @AnimalLover564 @Saronai @Juxta13 @Stellatrix13 @Catwyrm @SugarSpun @LupoIsLost[/size][/quote]
Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll
horizontal_divider_blue.png

It’s time for another round!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 with Random.org. I list people in the order they were drawn:
If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

Please do note that you have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to end of the next round. If you don't respond to, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me so.

I will send out the prizes before next round (at 24 hours) or when everyone has posted their list of prizes. Please remember that any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

ROUND 4

1. @Mintis
2. @mericorn
3. @PinesAwait
4. @Rulanir
5. @UnhappyJoker
6. @Mewlie
7. @KokichiOuma
8. @Eisfaerie
9. @pulses
10. @Moonpiebandit
horizontal_divider_blue.png