Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mainframe's M.M.M.M. [ENDED]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40513077][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c06e0232fa3b2b8559710b06937019c0/tumblr_p7jp1gpcwF1s8rrzko3_500.png[/img][/url] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/405131/40513077.png[/img][nextcol][indent][size=5]"So stressful," Mainframe murmurs as you approach to get a list of today's items. "Thought it might not work. Last time, it--" He suddenly realizes you're there and straightens up, smoothing his clothes out with both hands and fidgeting. You didn't hear any of that, right? Of course you didn't. Nothing for you to hear. He wouldn't know what you were talking about it if you did mention it. "Mystery today. No Metamorphing. Not until tomorrow. Have fun."[/size][/indent][/columns] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/929211c43b0e4d091fff0c60875838e7/tumblr_p8vy1pDIUy1s8rrzko5_500.png[/img] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/405131/40513077.png[/img][nextcol][indent][size=5]"Wait!" he calls after you, snapping his fingers. "Forgot the hint. Hmm. What to say, what to say. Only two more. Must make it good..." [i]"Words worth reading."[/i][/size][/indent][/columns]
tumblr_p7jp1gpcwF1s8rrzko3_500.png

40513077.png
"So stressful," Mainframe murmurs as you
approach to get a list of today's items.
"Thought it might not work. Last time, it--"

He suddenly realizes you're there and
straightens up, smoothing his clothes
out with both hands and fidgeting.
You didn't hear any of that, right? Of
course you didn't. Nothing for you to
hear. He wouldn't know what you were
talking about it if you did mention it.

"Mystery today. No Metamorphing. Not
until tomorrow. Have fun."

tumblr_p8vy1pDIUy1s8rrzko5_500.png

40513077.png
"Wait!" he calls after you, snapping
his fingers. "Forgot the hint. Hmm.
What to say, what to say. Only two
more. Must make it good..."

"Words worth reading."
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/27fbcc6faa18b461fbccaa018036c3ea/tumblr_pcev9mdHse1s8rrzko7_r1_500.png[/img] [quote]Oh, Mainframe. When will you be done collecting all of these mysterious items and turn on the Matter Metamorpher? Did you break it? Do you even know how to fix your own invention? Maybe you don't. Maybe you need some outside assistance. We'll get our best maintenance crew in here to help you repair it. [b]YOUR TASK[/b] Looks like Mainframe lost the blueprints for his Matter Metamorpher! You'll have to give the necessary repair work your best guess. Tell me what's wrong with it, give me the name of at least one FR item, and draw the repair you would make with that item. As an example, if you think mice gnawed the power cords, you could draw a Singed Lemming running inside a wheel. (But you shouldn't do that, because I won't count that idea. I want to see [i]your[/i] repairs, not mine!) This is a visual contest, so images are required. You can use either traditional materials or a digital program. It does not need to be perfect, polished, or colored. I just need to be able to understand what I'm looking at. [b]TODAY'S PRIZE[/b] [item=monkey wrench][item=journeyman satchels][item=toolbox][item=clattercog engineer][/center][/quote] @LuminousNoble, @Hinumi, @X3X, @Tarany, @MightyVildaTilda, @Kapara, @Jbapple, @Welgan, @MusicandMagic, @Zamirathe, @Syceris, @OpalNova, @Saronai, @Ragnell, @Jaspernoir, @Tiyonna43, @ChaotiCloud33, @Leopardmask, @Cheshly, @GryphonSong, @Excessnight, @Sacredpools, @Rocwylde, @Pandion, @KairinRose, @lilystar6, @IronPen, @Strawberrium, @Scatterspark, @Ototo, @Ssevora, @CoyoteFlowers, @Kaolyn, @Alastriona1, @Yellowstarfish, @Canisa, @SilverQuark
tumblr_pcev9mdHse1s8rrzko7_r1_500.png
Quote:
Oh, Mainframe. When will you be done collecting all of
these mysterious items and turn on the Matter Metamorpher?
Did you break it? Do you even know how to fix your own invention?
Maybe you don't. Maybe you need some outside assistance.
We'll get our best maintenance crew in here to help you repair it.

YOUR TASK
Looks like Mainframe lost the blueprints for his Matter Metamorpher!
You'll have to give the necessary repair work your best guess.
Tell me what's wrong with it, give me the name of at least one
FR item, and draw the repair you would make with that item.

As an example, if you think mice gnawed the power cords,
you could draw a Singed Lemming running inside a wheel.
(But you shouldn't do that, because I won't count that idea.
I want to see your repairs, not mine!)

This is a visual contest, so images are required. You can use
either traditional materials or a digital program. It does not
need to be perfect, polished, or colored. I just need to be
able to understand what I'm looking at.

TODAY'S PRIZE
Monkey Wrench Journeyman Satchels Toolbox Clattercog Engineer

@LuminousNoble, @Hinumi, @X3X, @Tarany, @MightyVildaTilda, @Kapara, @Jbapple, @Welgan, @MusicandMagic, @Zamirathe, @Syceris, @OpalNova, @Saronai, @Ragnell, @Jaspernoir, @Tiyonna43, @ChaotiCloud33, @Leopardmask, @Cheshly, @GryphonSong, @Excessnight, @Sacredpools, @Rocwylde, @Pandion, @KairinRose, @lilystar6, @IronPen, @Strawberrium, @Scatterspark, @Ototo, @Ssevora, @CoyoteFlowers, @Kaolyn, @Alastriona1, @Yellowstarfish, @Canisa, @SilverQuark
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
After a very long discussion involving apologies, lectures, glitchy dialogs and a lot of mutual love hidden under worrying, Welgan smiled to Glitch : -I'm sorry that your first approach of our clan was this messy clan member (Hey ! protested Hylean). I hope you'll feel well among us, and if you're not, just tell us. We'll find solutions. Glitch smiled with relief and gratefulness to her new clan leader and turned her head to Hylean, glad it finally went well. -Great ! said Hylean enthusiastically. Now we can give Mainframe today's items ! -Aboooout that... interrupted Welgan before she could leave. What are exactly the items you're giving to that fishy Coatl and where do they come from ? -Mainframe isn't fishy ! -To me, some dragon making miracles happen without providing any explanation is nothing but fishy. Magic and science alike alway have a rational process. -Says the tundra who was ready to trust a fishy imperial in a dark alley that Hylean had left to marry her life love fanfiction writer, the Arcanist, muttered Feldwen to the little Fae who looked confusedly at him. -He is a scientist ! protested Hylean. He protects his secrets just as Erhune doesn't share her knowledge of artifacts crafting with anybody ! Welgan stopped a second and then went on, slowly. -I can understand that, but I'm waiting to see it working with my own eyes. You won't tell me he isn't taking a lot of stuff from people to give them back only a few items - think about the profit he is making. -Holy Noodle, you're so serious, Welgan ! groaned Hylean. Where is your sense of party and fun, and your windy love of surprises and games ! This is a party and Mainframe's machine is just like a fair activity ! Hylean looked at Welgan with an air of defiance. -You're cold as ice, she hit her with the words she knew were going to hurt her. An ice statue, indeed, that's what the bright tundra looked like at this very instant. -Ouch, muttered Feldwen to the Fae and Glitch that were witnessing the arguing with anxiousness. She crossed the red line... Welgan was born as in the Southern Icefield - she wants to be a Wind dragon since she came in the Windswept plateau with Sed. She tries her best but sometimes... well, you see. Welgan's slightly unfolded wings tightened around her and her talons grasped the soil. -Well - you ... go get your stuff and give him, then, she managed to say in a brocken voice without looking Hylean in the eyes. Glitch looked thoughtfully to the two arguing tundras. Her yellow eyes went from one to another, and then she walked to Hylean and put one of her big wing glowing with electric patterns on her. -W-what ?! she screamed. You-you startled me, Glitch ! Glitch glared at her with an accusing light-coloured gaze and said nothing. -What, what do you want ?! groaned sharply the willing-so-much-to-be-a-lightning-dragon tundra, turning away her light green windy eyes. Glitch didn't answer and just looked at her. - ... ok, you get today's items, ok... ? she finally muttered after a few long minutes of uncomfortable silence. Take Feldwen with you, maybe he could tell you what we shouldn't take from the balloon's stocks... I'm... staying here. Glitch smiled with satisfaction and left the two tundras alone to involve the spiral in her quest for items - and along with the Spiral, she took the Fae with her. He looked surprised but ... always better to have fun here with nice dragons than to GO BACK TO WORK... [i]Edit : I finally found HIM ! Unammed Lightning Fae Male , saved from fodder (yep. Beauty fodder priced. Harsh times...) ! So meet the Fae guide ! [/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43724454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437245/43724454_350.png[/img] [/url]
After a very long discussion involving apologies, lectures, glitchy dialogs and a lot of mutual love hidden under worrying, Welgan smiled to Glitch :

-I'm sorry that your first approach of our clan was this messy clan member (Hey ! protested Hylean). I hope you'll feel well among us, and if you're not, just tell us. We'll find solutions.

Glitch smiled with relief and gratefulness to her new clan leader and turned her head to Hylean, glad it finally went well.

-Great ! said Hylean enthusiastically. Now we can give Mainframe today's items !

-Aboooout that... interrupted Welgan before she could leave. What are exactly the items you're giving to that fishy Coatl and where do they come from ?

-Mainframe isn't fishy !

-To me, some dragon making miracles happen without providing any explanation is nothing but fishy. Magic and science alike alway have a rational process.

-Says the tundra who was ready to trust a fishy imperial in a dark alley that Hylean had left to marry her life love fanfiction writer, the Arcanist, muttered Feldwen to the little Fae who looked confusedly at him.

-He is a scientist ! protested Hylean. He protects his secrets just as Erhune doesn't share her knowledge of artifacts crafting with anybody !

Welgan stopped a second and then went on, slowly.

-I can understand that, but I'm waiting to see it working with my own eyes. You won't tell me he isn't taking a lot of stuff from people to give them back only a few items - think about the profit he is making.

-Holy Noodle, you're so serious, Welgan ! groaned Hylean. Where is your sense of party and fun, and your windy love of surprises and games ! This is a party and Mainframe's machine is just like a fair activity !

Hylean looked at Welgan with an air of defiance.

-You're cold as ice, she hit her with the words she knew were going to hurt her.

An ice statue, indeed, that's what the bright tundra looked like at this very instant.

-Ouch, muttered Feldwen to the Fae and Glitch that were witnessing the arguing with anxiousness. She crossed the red line... Welgan was born as in the Southern Icefield - she wants to be a Wind dragon since she came in the Windswept plateau with Sed. She tries her best but sometimes... well, you see.

Welgan's slightly unfolded wings tightened around her and her talons grasped the soil.

-Well - you ... go get your stuff and give him, then, she managed to say in a brocken voice without looking Hylean in the eyes.

Glitch looked thoughtfully to the two arguing tundras. Her yellow eyes went from one to another, and then she walked to Hylean and put one of her big wing glowing with electric patterns on her.

-W-what ?! she screamed. You-you startled me, Glitch !

Glitch glared at her with an accusing light-coloured gaze and said nothing.

-What, what do you want ?! groaned sharply the willing-so-much-to-be-a-lightning-dragon tundra, turning away her light green windy eyes.

Glitch didn't answer and just looked at her.

- ... ok, you get today's items, ok... ? she finally muttered after a few long minutes of uncomfortable silence. Take Feldwen with you, maybe he could tell you what we shouldn't take from the balloon's stocks... I'm... staying here.

Glitch smiled with satisfaction and left the two tundras alone to involve the spiral in her quest for items - and along with the Spiral, she took the Fae with her. He looked surprised but ... always better to have fun here with nice dragons than to GO BACK TO WORK...

Edit : I finally found HIM !
Unammed Lightning Fae Male , saved from fodder (yep. Beauty fodder priced. Harsh times...) !
So meet the Fae guide !

43724454_350.png

hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[center][u][b]Bump Entry[/b][/u][/center] ----- [center][item=lumen wiring][/center] [center][b]Lumen Wiring[/b][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414491/41449052_350.png[/img] "Ack!" The coatl peered at the back of the machine and found an oily black antennae twitching with sparks of electricity coming out of the machine. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/27202.png[/img][/center] It poked its head out and flicked its torn antennae out towards Nimbus, staring him down with its bulging eyes. "SHOO! GET OUT OF HERE YOU VERMIN" His Sparkling Goblin hissed at the mith, riling up pops of voltage down its spines all the way to its tail slamming the ground sending sparks up into the air. The mith dashed off somewhere leaving behind frayed wires and destroyed motherboards in its wake. Nimbus ran his claws down the goblin's mane and sighed, pulling out a leather pouch and crouching down into the compromised hole that crazed mith left. "Deary me...uh-Let me help you fix.....whatever this is. Sometimes I both admire [i]and[/i] question your methods. Hmm" The goblin swiped a toolbox laying around and fed Nimbus the right tool on request as the coatl re-wired and repaired the clearly malicious intent of that mith [img]https://i.imgur.com/0Si3ohG.png[/img]
Bump Entry

Lumen Wiring
Lumen Wiring
41449052_350.png

"Ack!" The coatl peered at the back of the machine and found an oily black antennae twitching with sparks of electricity coming out of the machine.
27202.png
It poked its head out and flicked its torn antennae out towards Nimbus, staring him down with its bulging eyes.

"SHOO! GET OUT OF HERE YOU VERMIN"
His Sparkling Goblin hissed at the mith, riling up pops of voltage down its spines all the way to its tail slamming the ground sending sparks up into the air. The mith dashed off somewhere leaving behind frayed wires and destroyed motherboards in its wake. Nimbus ran his claws down the goblin's mane and sighed, pulling out a leather pouch and crouching down into the compromised hole that crazed mith left.

"Deary me...uh-Let me help you fix.....whatever this is. Sometimes I both admire and question your methods. Hmm"
The goblin swiped a toolbox laying around and fed Nimbus the right tool on request as the coatl re-wired and repaired the clearly malicious intent of that mith
0Si3ohG.png
[center][b]- BUMP ENTRY - [/b][/center] [item=aer phantom] [item=spirit of lightning] While Glitch, Feldwen and their new Fae friend were looking for the mystery items of the day, Welgan and Hylean stayed together. Apologies were exchanged, and as friendship truly bears inner magic, the two of them had a peaceful talk together. Finally, after a fluffy tundra - and way obright-coloured - hug, they walked to the machine for Hylean to show its mysteries to Welgan. But soon they came closed to a part of the machine that was emitting little lightning bolts and a very disturbing buzz. -It looks sick, said Hylean, thoughtful. Something's wrong... Must be a bug there... She took a look at Mainframe, but the Coatl was busy collecting items. -Hum, frowned Welgan, I feel something... Is this machine magical ? -Mainframe said his work was both magic and science, explained Hylean, but I didn't give us a single clue on how exactly it works. -Let me try something... Welgan quietly inhaled and focused on her magic - energy flowing in her veins and glowing brighty on the runes covering her body. -Oh, she said after she finished her analysis, a bug indeed. Spirits of Lightning found their way to this part of the machine... I thing they are feeding on the electricity and maybe hurt the mechanism by spreading uncontrolled lightning sparks. -Hum hum, said Hylean, a bit disappointed- she was an engineer, but Spirits were definitely not her cup of tea, and she couldn't open the machine to chase the bugs. Well. Better tell Mainframe. -No need. In case you forgot, smiled Welgan, spirits are my speciality. I'm a summoner mage, I know these little guys very well. -You sure ? asked Hylean anxiously, I mean... you don't know anything about mechanisms and machines... -I don't need to know anything, I'm not doing the work ! she answered with a broad smile. Let's call someone to negotiate. -Oh no, you're not summoning your Gusting Goblin ! He can fit inside ! And don't you think about your Hurricane Herald, he is gonna blow the whole thing from inside ! And your Spirit of Wind is way too silly. Welgan smiled calmly in return and chanted a small incantation - her runes glowed, and in a magic circle appeared a little spirit being made of a swirling mystic material. The Aer Phantom smiled gently and Welgan gave him instructions. Then he made his way inside the machine - easy when you're only half material ! - and his negotiating mission began... [img]https://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/19/56/01/12/bump_a10.png[/img]
- BUMP ENTRY -

Aer Phantom Spirit of Lightning

While Glitch, Feldwen and their new Fae friend were looking for the mystery items of the day, Welgan and Hylean stayed together.

Apologies were exchanged, and as friendship truly bears inner magic, the two of them had a peaceful talk together.

Finally, after a fluffy tundra - and way obright-coloured - hug, they walked to the machine for Hylean to show its mysteries to Welgan.

But soon they came closed to a part of the machine that was emitting little lightning bolts and a very disturbing buzz.

-It looks sick, said Hylean, thoughtful. Something's wrong... Must be a bug there...

She took a look at Mainframe, but the Coatl was busy collecting items.

-Hum, frowned Welgan, I feel something... Is this machine magical ?

-Mainframe said his work was both magic and science, explained Hylean, but I didn't give us a single clue on how exactly it works.

-Let me try something...

Welgan quietly inhaled and focused on her magic - energy flowing in her veins and glowing brighty on the runes covering her body.

-Oh, she said after she finished her analysis, a bug indeed. Spirits of Lightning found their way to this part of the machine... I thing they are feeding on the electricity and maybe hurt the mechanism by spreading uncontrolled lightning sparks.

-Hum hum, said Hylean, a bit disappointed- she was an engineer, but Spirits were definitely not her cup of tea, and she couldn't open the machine to chase the bugs. Well. Better tell Mainframe.

-No need. In case you forgot, smiled Welgan, spirits are my speciality. I'm a summoner mage, I know these little guys very well.

-You sure ? asked Hylean anxiously, I mean... you don't know anything about mechanisms and machines...

-I don't need to know anything, I'm not doing the work ! she answered with a broad smile. Let's call someone to negotiate.

-Oh no, you're not summoning your Gusting Goblin ! He can fit inside ! And don't you think about your Hurricane Herald, he is gonna blow the whole thing from inside ! And your Spirit of Wind is way too silly.

Welgan smiled calmly in return and chanted a small incantation - her runes glowed, and in a magic circle appeared a little spirit being made of a swirling mystic material.

The Aer Phantom smiled gently and Welgan gave him instructions. Then he made his way inside the machine - easy when you're only half material ! - and his negotiating mission began...

bump_a10.png
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
PMs are still limited, so I'm gonna message most of you all here for now --

@X3X Please remember to pick the skins you want me to buy you! 100,000t maximum cost.
@Welgan @Saronai @Kapara @MusicandMagic @CoyoteFlowers @Syceris Got the items! Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!

@HedwigHufflepuff Got the items, and I can't tell you how hard that message made me laugh. Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!

@KairinRose I'm sleepy too! Not used to staying up so late. But that's what my early evening naps are for, heh. Be sure you get some rest as well! By the way, I've got the clay reliefs (thank you for continuing to participate, and good luck!) but what are the rest of the PM's contents for?

@Tarany Yes he does! (And so will I!) And you're not far off the mark. I'll be returning the Crumbling Reliefs by CR, however, as it's only the Intact Clay ones I'm taking today. Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!

@Elsu You've hit the 35 mark so I'll be sending you a CR with 1t to get you that badge link as PMs are limited right now. Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!
PMs are still limited, so I'm gonna message most of you all here for now --

@X3X Please remember to pick the skins you want me to buy you! 100,000t maximum cost.
@Welgan @Saronai @Kapara @MusicandMagic @CoyoteFlowers @Syceris Got the items! Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!

@HedwigHufflepuff Got the items, and I can't tell you how hard that message made me laugh. Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!

@KairinRose I'm sleepy too! Not used to staying up so late. But that's what my early evening naps are for, heh. Be sure you get some rest as well! By the way, I've got the clay reliefs (thank you for continuing to participate, and good luck!) but what are the rest of the PM's contents for?

@Tarany Yes he does! (And so will I!) And you're not far off the mark. I'll be returning the Crumbling Reliefs by CR, however, as it's only the Intact Clay ones I'm taking today. Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!

@Elsu You've hit the 35 mark so I'll be sending you a CR with 1t to get you that badge link as PMs are limited right now. Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Kvon Got the items! Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!
@Kvon Got the items! Thank you for continuing to participate in Mystery Collecting, and good luck!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek for hosting the events qwq
@Snek for hosting the events qwq
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose Oh!! That's very sweet of you! Thank you so much :D
@KairinRose Oh!! That's very sweet of you! Thank you so much :D