Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free raffle (ends today)
1 2 3
@bakugannvgims
thank you, ill be making sure to do this in the morning. and uv been added
@bakugannvgims
thank you, ill be making sure to do this in the morning. and uv been added
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
bump
bump
-Hatchery
bump
bump
-Hatchery
bump
bump
-Hatchery
up
up
-Hatchery
Hello!
1. I've joined your Golden Forest pinglist
2. If you'd like to experiment with BB Coding, I feel like you could add navigation bars on each post. This is so people can click it and go exactly where they want. It'll take a while, but I personally am very thankful when hatcheries (or any thread with many posts) have one.
I also noticed your spelling/grammar could be edited a bit. If you want any help with it let me know, I'd be willing to do so!
Hello!
1. I've joined your Golden Forest pinglist
2. If you'd like to experiment with BB Coding, I feel like you could add navigation bars on each post. This is so people can click it and go exactly where they want. It'll take a while, but I personally am very thankful when hatcheries (or any thread with many posts) have one.
I also noticed your spelling/grammar could be edited a bit. If you want any help with it let me know, I'd be willing to do so!
@Parzivval
1. Cool I'll add you as soon as I get on my computer
2- I was thinking about that my self its a good itea so people can go straight to what they want.
It would be awesome if you could help me with crammer. Its terrible lol all way writing wrong ( English is not much native language :p) so it OK lol to be honest this game gives me good practice . but the spelling is a pain .
@Parzivval
1. Cool I'll add you as soon as I get on my computer
2- I was thinking about that my self its a good itea so people can go straight to what they want.
It would be awesome if you could help me with crammer. Its terrible lol all way writing wrong ( English is not much native language :p) so it OK lol to be honest this game gives me good practice . but the spelling is a pain .
-Hatchery
Alright! Just ping or message me what you want me to rewrite and I'll do it.
What's your native language?
@bamboo1996
Alright! Just ping or message me what you want me to rewrite and I'll do it.
What's your native language?
@bamboo1996
For hatchery suggestions, I would just recommend a wider color range of pairs! Your prices seem just right, because the dragons are affordable, and you will still be making a good profit from them. I will request to be added to a pinglist as soon as I'm done typing this.

Also, in the rules it says to do what you want with the dragon, but not to exhale, I'm pretty sure the word that you were going for was exalt.
For hatchery suggestions, I would just recommend a wider color range of pairs! Your prices seem just right, because the dragons are affordable, and you will still be making a good profit from them. I will request to be added to a pinglist as soon as I'm done typing this.

Also, in the rules it says to do what you want with the dragon, but not to exhale, I'm pretty sure the word that you were going for was exalt.
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
@bamboo1996 [quote]january take care of the books (ping lists) making shore that people get to see what they want . [/quote] I just noticed this: shore needs to be turned into "sure" and take needs to be "takes" Otherwise, it looks fantastic. I love your dergs! @Raebaa @Paperpony I know you guys like raffles ^_^ also pinging @Roseofthewolf
@bamboo1996
Quote:
january take care of the books (ping lists) making shore that people get to see what they want .

I just noticed this: shore needs to be turned into "sure" and take needs to be "takes"

Otherwise, it looks fantastic. I love your dergs!

@Raebaa @Paperpony I know you guys like raffles ^_^

also pinging @Roseofthewolf

1 2 3