Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free raffle (ends today)
1 2 3
@Parzivval
thank you i will send it when i get back from work.
also my native language is Spanish. (pero aqui hay muy pocas españolas/es asi-que practico el ingles :P)

@RainbowGay
lol cool thank you iv got 2 more pairs going up very soon :D but both are cheap one- oh and spelling mistake was not me lol that one was spell check

@GoblinQueen72
you have been add thank you also iv corrected (sure) :P new word ill make sure not to forget how to spell that one :P tickets have been added
@Parzivval
thank you i will send it when i get back from work.
also my native language is Spanish. (pero aqui hay muy pocas españolas/es asi-que practico el ingles :P)

@RainbowGay
lol cool thank you iv got 2 more pairs going up very soon :D but both are cheap one- oh and spelling mistake was not me lol that one was spell check

@GoblinQueen72
you have been add thank you also iv corrected (sure) :P new word ill make sure not to forget how to spell that one :P tickets have been added
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
I’d like to see a pair of Kahiau and Silmeria! They make very jungley themed Hatchlings. @bamboo1996
I’d like to see a pair of Kahiau and Silmeria! They make very jungley themed Hatchlings. @bamboo1996
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira

think ill be taking you up on that idea, i never thought about them as a pair but just looked at hatchings and they look awesome.
so im gona put on a nest know and if they sell :P ill be getting a breeding banner asp. love those 2 dragons

@Aquira

think ill be taking you up on that idea, i never thought about them as a pair but just looked at hatchings and they look awesome.
so im gona put on a nest know and if they sell :P ill be getting a breeding banner asp. love those 2 dragons

-Hatchery
bump will be ending tomorrow
bump will be ending tomorrow
-Hatchery
this will be ending to day
this will be ending to day
-Hatchery
sorry this has ended sorry for such a late draw but ill get to it as soon posible. go a lot of work atm and having to come online only at home on my phone
sorry this has ended sorry for such a late draw but ill get to it as soon posible. go a lot of work atm and having to come online only at home on my phone
-Hatchery

sorry about such the long wait.
@Parzivval is the winner thank you everyone for taking part ill be making another raffle soon

sending over now

sorry about such the long wait.
@Parzivval is the winner thank you everyone for taking part ill be making another raffle soon

sending over now
-Hatchery
1 2 3