Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 135 136
The raffle is now closed! Thank you for supporting Light as we head into Brightshine Jubilee. :D
The raffle is now closed! Thank you for supporting Light as we head into Brightshine Jubilee. :D
LIo8D8G.gif
@October oooooooh I seeee what you diiiiid
(I really didn't think someone would, thank you a bunches! Now I get the fat snoozing badge toooo)
@October oooooooh I seeee what you diiiiid
(I really didn't think someone would, thank you a bunches! Now I get the fat snoozing badge toooo)
Brief update for anyone checking back on the raffle:

Tonight around 20:00 FRT, I plan to ping all participants to check your tickets; we have a spreadsheet tool to help you do it more easily. (I'm waiting until tonight because I'm giving our attendants some time to fix obvious mistakes on their own.) After that, you will have 48 hours to ping us to correct any mistakes, and then I plan to start drawing Tuesday night.

Thank you for supporting us, and happy Brightshine!
Brief update for anyone checking back on the raffle:

Tonight around 20:00 FRT, I plan to ping all participants to check your tickets; we have a spreadsheet tool to help you do it more easily. (I'm waiting until tonight because I'm giving our attendants some time to fix obvious mistakes on their own.) After that, you will have 48 hours to ping us to correct any mistakes, and then I plan to start drawing Tuesday night.

Thank you for supporting us, and happy Brightshine!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne That's a good idea - I've noticed a lot of users that look to have a few tickets listed under misspelt names.

I have one dragon and ninety tickets listed under 'Lazul', but other than that, everything looks fine.

…as I was typing this, I found a Lightweaver puppet in the coliseum. I didn't even know those could drop.
@Rynne That's a good idea - I've noticed a lot of users that look to have a few tickets listed under misspelt names.

I have one dragon and ninety tickets listed under 'Lazul', but other than that, everything looks fine.

…as I was typing this, I found a Lightweaver puppet in the coliseum. I didn't even know those could drop.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi

I fixed that one! :) I've also been fixing a lot of other misspelled names.
@Laluzi

I fixed that one! :) I've also been fixing a lot of other misspelled names.
LIo8D8G.gif
Hello everyone! First, thank you so much for supporting us! We appreciate every dragon sent to us for our festival push, and we hope you have a great Brightshine Jubilee! Second, it's time to check your tickets for errors. @Deluxe has made a [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BglqcAn5QcgKQ-1q_IlscvTdzeB9Agpew2Mood9UpyQ/edit?usp=sharing][b]RAFFLE TICKET CHECKER[/b][/url] spreadsheet you can use to easily look up every dragon we have recorded. Here's how to use it (instructions are on the sheet in case you forget): [list] [*]Open the spreadsheet and [b]MAKE A COPY[/b]. This way everyone doesn't bump over each other trying to use the same sheet. Make your own copy of the sheet. [*]Pick your username from the dropdown list of names. [*]It's a lot of data to filter, so the sheet may be slow to load. Don't worry, it will load, and you'll be able to see all the dragons we've recorded from you in Columns E-N. [*]If the sheet just refuses to load even after you've given it some time, ping me and I'll take screenshots of your list of dragons. If the sheet is doing some other weird thing, ping @Deluxe (who is FR+3, so you may not get an immediate response in the FR nighttime). [*]If you find an error, ping the attendant listed and/or me (you do not need to ping me, but if you do, please ping the attendant as well; some information we might need to get from their records) to fix it.[/list] My goal is to ping the first round of winners in approximately 48 hours, so please check your entries before then. Third, if you want me to ping you for every round, please let me know. Otherwise, this will be the last ping you have from me unless you win. I will not ping you if you do not explicitly ask me to. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dagsvSj.gif[/img][/center] [quote=All Senders][size=0] @10voids, @1sash1, @5h4d0wdu57, @aboveclouds, @achiem, @aelfrey, @aelith, @aergia, @aeronaught, @aesthilia, @aeteni, @afazeria, @after, @akechicrow, @akirokai, @alastriona1, @allysun, @alnitak50ori, @alohomora, @alphathirteen, @alvildabright, @alyxzero, @ankanv, @anternika, @antivehicular, @anukai, @apolli, @apprenticewriter, @aquamonster, @araquanid, @arboretumm, @arcaneidolriots, @arcanineunleashd, @archenitesky, @areallybluebird, @aredshroom, @argante, @aridecon, @arrowfeathers, @artemis, @artemis01, @aryawolf19, @ashki, @asphoxia, @astrologian, @atticsaltstorms, @auran, @aurorium, @avifors, @axikor, @aymericborel, @azura, @b1ue, @bairnsidhe, @ballpointtattoos, @balthy, @barrdwing, @beanutbutter, @beautifulglitter, @beetle, @belviere, @betty, @bezalel, @bfkitsune, @birdskull, @blackjackie, @blackstafire, @blackwatchgenji, @boggymcbogface, @bonibaru, @bonsai, @bonstrosity, @bothriolepis, @boundingfeather, @briar, @brighteningskies, @brit, @briteoctopus, @britty, @broderick, @brokengems, @budge, @bulletdance, @burmecia, @burningdarkfire, @butterscotchmple, @bwee, @c1anddsaddict, @caeleste, @caityjay, @camy, @cancri, @car340, @cartilaj, @castrovalva, @catherine68, @cattangle, @catwyrm, @cavevamp, @centennia, @cethosia, @chancellorobutts, @chaosarceus, @chaoticloud33, @chaoyang, @charlieweasleyy, @charliex8, @chasegirl, @chatoyant, @cheesechatot, @cheshly, @chlorisa, @chocollama, @chrizine, @chuuyas, @chuyaas, @cinderfire, @clanguardian, @clm, @coiote, @commoncomitatus, @counterfeat, @counterklock, @countingchocobos, @coyotepaws, @crazykittycat, @crepusculecraft, @crimsn, @crobbin, @crystallarium, @crystallizes, @crystalrush, @cuddlesjr, @cunea, @cyans, @cybo, @cyroku, @dalektzet, @dalilah, @dandydots, @dappledfire, @dawnfl1ghts, @dawnslight, @deadbattery, @deadeyewhiskey, @deciduice, @deftera, @deladria, @delcat, @deltadarklight, @demetre, @denryu, @desertumbra, @desorden, @dracowolf, @draginraptor, @dragonsanctuary, @drakzaen, @drapion, @dreamdrops, @dreamseer, @drowsypanda, @dunmer, @earth, @easilyamusedkat, @eclipsestar, @eeriansadow, @eisfaerie, @elachu, @elaendorlien, @elderwiser, @eleiria, @elleana, @ellipsis, @elmlily, @elotil, @elsu, @elysadie, @elzerei, @emeemay, @emmahaa, @end3rstorm, @endlessnight, @enforcergladion, @enivrec, @erthisiakay, @eseme, @espeon5712, @espoir, @esu, @eternallysacred, @evarinya, @everathena, @evlon, @faerieishee, @fallenarrow, @fangchica, @fawkesian, @fedog, @ferrates, @finneli, @firoztaverbi, @firuwyn, @flaeyr, @flameleaf, @flipthefrog, @fluffyeti, @frameofreality, @frostdragon2322, @frostsheep, @gaia, @galactina, @galaxose, @gallantgoat, @galopawxy, @gardenie, @gayfrogger, @gender, @genjishimada, @gentletendencies, @georgieanna, @gerivl, @gh0stknife, @gloomy, @gloria956, @goblinking, @goldia, @gravebloom, @grecianzephyrus, @grunty, @gryphonsong, @gumiho, @guzmas, @habby, @hadidah, @hanelli, @hardkorr2, @hauntology, @havenstrife, @hawlucha, @headlessking, @heavylobster, @heluna, @herddog, @herebeedragons, @hermioneleviosa, @hiezen, @highfives, @hinumi, @hitodama89, @hokayse, @hollyshark, @huhansan, @humanityxpeople, @huskily, @hyacindy, @hyleoroi, @iamtheeyesinside, @idlewildly, @ikunoche, @ilimati, @ilyenasylph, @immortelle, @imorca, @indigounicorn, @ineedhelp, @inei, @innka, @insectoid, @iratesnek, @iritys, @ivythorn, @jaigalaar, @jammingjess, @jaspernoir, @jaz, @jbapple, @jctupacz, @jecai, @jeevas, @jirazeil, @johnnieboyo, @jontargaryen, @jovaniskye, @juulika, @juxta13, @kaaoqi, @kadathem, @kageillusion, @kageillusionz, @kahvinporo, @kaimon, @kairos, @kalvin, @kargi, @karitoriki, @kasael, @katastrophe, @katastrophi, @katastrophie, @katelle, @katsha, @katsuokai, @kazukira, @kelpsi, @keridwyn, @keyina, @keylimeade, @kickthebeat, @kikaharu, @kikatzu, @kirrandria, @kitsunexiii, @kiwipen, @kkorven, @koibitouso, @korradorable, @kriski, @krocodalie, @kryrakitesong, @krysana, @kururin, @kyandiikane, @kyaniikane, @kyoyo, @kyrakitesong, @l1br4, @labcoat, @ladyarchive, @ladylightning, @ladylilitu, @ladyrenee, @ladysiren, @lainer, @lalisa, @laluzi, @lantadyme, @laparalaela, @lara8, @laraaelric, @laughingzuru, @lazarusundead, @leafykeen, @lehlora, @leiari, @lesen, @leucoss, @leviathanmirror, @lhethi, @lhshey, @liesbet, @lightningwind, @lilacdreams, @lilsnek, @linaan, @linaluxray, @lirillith, @lisebet, @lissy, @literallyacat, @llealynarisia, @lleweunderwood, @lonin, @loreka, @luciddreams, @lucidwhispers, @luckygrace99, @lucy9606, @ludwiggle, @lumaphoenix, @lunadivine, @lunalii, @lunarparadox, @luxembourg, @lynchly, @lynterriahatake, @lyslin, @lyulein, @madarakita, @magala, @magpietellme, @maiathehealer, @maiiau, @maika, @mamabear3, @mante, @marinaquakenbush, @marine, @marnakix, @maryseskippy, @mathematicool, @matthewjm, @mature, @mazarine, @mechanical, @megarafrostalon, @meonox, @merahunt, @meyoline, @micahjaguar, @miirik, @mimozya, @minaquakenbush, @mine, @minidrachin, @minstri, @mirna, @misha, @missmaira, @mistely, @mistyglowy, @mistygold, @mokuroh, @moonaire, @moonandflowers, @moonlitcacti, @moonluxray, @moonpiebandit, @moriarty, @morimento, @mossfern, @mothscale, @mrianna, @mudguts, @mupfel, @murakali, @museofvoid, @mxcrabs, @mymozya, @mysticpenguin, @mystiquemuse, @mystyic, @mzvalkyrie, @naahva, @namek, @nanashi, @nanosaur, @napstabl00k, @natakiro, @natureluvr, @nazurak, @nebiros, @neffi, @nelsothy, @nemalu, @nentuaby, @nerk2486, @neroli, @netherguard, @niarain, @niceshot, @nicoleeirin, @nidanasi, @nightmare222, @nightmarejudge, @nightvaleradio, @nika, @nirnrootnoises, @northernliights, @northlantern, @nukleer, @nuttysaladtree, @nyxheart, @oara, @obiwankenobi, @octaviablake, @october, @ofendlessstars, @offthemap, @ogbarbari, @okolu, @oleaster, @omiki, @omphale, @onceinabluemoon, @onemessyperson, @only, @openlocks, @oramutato, @orca, @originaliam, @ototo, @oxton, @pandademic, @pandamoniaz, @panderz, @pandion, @panicat, @paperpony, @parad0xxy, @peebeeandjay, @peepsnibbles, @penny11, @peppir, @perrydotto, @peyp, @pheonixponder, @phoeniixfire, @pierrct, @pinesawait, @plagueheart, @plantqueen, @playingforkeeps, @plushstiel, @pondscum, @popplio, @porky27s, @posibee, @potatethegreat, @pripyat, @protowilson, @pseudoscience, @pteropoda, @puggles, @punkinator919, @puredark006, @puresuicune, @puucari, @qieclipse, @qualia, @queenalchemy, @quietnerd, @rabid, @raebaa, @raedeshe, @rafikii, @raistardragon, @raitoyami, @randompurple, @rangsky, @rap, @rashakiro, @readinghell, @recursionerr0r, @redwillia, @refractal, @remorse, @remuslupn, @renoki, @reotheleo, @rexcaliburr, @rheodry, @riseandshine, @riyoke, @rk800, @robotnix, @roenais, @roguereaper, @rook, @rosegolde, @rosewing, @rosoidela, @rowlets, @royalt, @rubyredtan, @rubyshimmer, @ruggafluff, @rukair, @rulanir, @rutile, @ryttu3k, @ryxe, @sachqua, @sadistic, @sallytheo, @samidare, @sanati, @sarcastickitten, @saskia, @sassmastermaxie, @sassypants, @schaadenfreude, @schiemoon, @sciencegal8, @seige, @selah, @selenasilverwolf, @sephrenia, @serebronaga, @serefleur, @seveneggs, @shadesofcyan, @shadmetheangel, @shadowatsea, @shadowsavage, @sher, @shinigami04, @shinywoobat, @sidegrinder, @siege, @sienne, @silentriver, @silkwoods, @silverfox, @silverlanayru, @silverphoenix, @silvertabby13, @silverwings47, @simfeetunder, @sinha27, @siritys, @sisterofwar, @skyeline, @skyyeofember, @sleepydrago, @smallscarecrow, @snapdragoon, @snaphance, @snastle, @snipe, @snowbelle, @snowfarm, @snowpea, @snusmumriken, @sockmonkeygerald, @solisk, @sommerbee, @sossedov, @soulofchaos, @southfarthing, @sparkaflame101, @spectralrose, @squidkids, @stariceling, @starkindler76, @starlightvelaris, @starofearendil, @starrynightren, @starseer, @stasha, @steampunkdninja, @steelandsparks, @strauss, @strawberrium, @strhkr, @strudel, @suishoshinobi, @sukio, @superfuzzygoat, @sybok, @syceris, @tahwarts, @takanecw, @talicinx, @tallypop, @talonfox, @talonshrubfire, @tarble, @tarshaan, @teletraan, @tempestsea, @tenelen, @thalassatheblue, @thatonegirl, @thebluestjay, @thejadesiren, @thekillingedge, @thesilverfox, @thisoneisblue, @thistlechaser, @tieflingcleric, @tigerfestival, @tigressrising, @timelordsnowy, @tinytalkingtina, @titherdel, @todazul, @tokyomachine, @tomatotwin, @tomswifty, @tonake, @toricolourbastia, @touhou, @toxicsugar, @traakkikitsune, @trillium, @trivialarmor, @tropickle, @tsarinatorment, @tserin, @tufira, @tune, @turquai, @twilightreactor, @twizz, @twotone, @ullish, @ulquiorra04, @unelore, @unhappyjoker, @unsolved, @userofshadows, @valarauka, @valikor, @valishtu, @valkyrian, @valla, @valyrie, @velander, @venture, @vespertiine, @vhou, @vincentvj, @vojir, @vuldovah, @vulpess, @vulqostrun, @wakener, @wanderingturtle, @wandernavi, @wastelander, @whimsalot, @whistlewindwolf, @wickedjayla, @wingedclaymore, @wingsofshadows, @wingworm, @winterreise, @wispwolf, @wolfcub, @wolfish, @wolfnekku, @wolfslam, @wylddandelyon, @x3x, @xairathan, @xanox, @xarina, @xenithshadow, @xyzayne, @yellowstarfish, @yewwily, @yilara, @yonasequester, @yyalis, @zarr101, @zedetta, @zemo, @zenhugz, @zenkitty, @ziggythepinhead, @zincalloy, @zombiefae[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone!

First, thank you so much for supporting us! We appreciate every dragon sent to us for our festival push, and we hope you have a great Brightshine Jubilee!

Second, it's time to check your tickets for errors. @Deluxe has made a RAFFLE TICKET CHECKER spreadsheet you can use to easily look up every dragon we have recorded. Here's how to use it (instructions are on the sheet in case you forget):
  • Open the spreadsheet and MAKE A COPY. This way everyone doesn't bump over each other trying to use the same sheet. Make your own copy of the sheet.
  • Pick your username from the dropdown list of names.
  • It's a lot of data to filter, so the sheet may be slow to load. Don't worry, it will load, and you'll be able to see all the dragons we've recorded from you in Columns E-N.
  • If the sheet just refuses to load even after you've given it some time, ping me and I'll take screenshots of your list of dragons. If the sheet is doing some other weird thing, ping @Deluxe (who is FR+3, so you may not get an immediate response in the FR nighttime).
  • If you find an error, ping the attendant listed and/or me (you do not need to ping me, but if you do, please ping the attendant as well; some information we might need to get from their records) to fix it.

My goal is to ping the first round of winners in approximately 48 hours, so please check your entries before then.

Third, if you want me to ping you for every round, please let me know. Otherwise, this will be the last ping you have from me unless you win. I will not ping you if you do not explicitly ask me to.

dagsvSj.gif

All Senders wrote:

@10voids, @1sash1, @5h4d0wdu57, @aboveclouds, @achiem, @aelfrey, @aelith, @aergia, @aeronaught, @aesthilia, @aeteni, @afazeria, @after, @akechicrow, @akirokai, @alastriona1, @allysun, @alnitak50ori, @alohomora, @alphathirteen, @alvildabright, @alyxzero, @ankanv, @anternika, @antivehicular, @anukai, @apolli, @apprenticewriter, @aquamonster, @araquanid, @arboretumm, @arcaneidolriots, @arcanineunleashd, @archenitesky, @areallybluebird, @aredshroom, @argante, @aridecon, @arrowfeathers, @artemis, @artemis01, @aryawolf19, @ashki, @asphoxia, @astrologian, @atticsaltstorms, @auran, @aurorium, @avifors, @axikor, @aymericborel, @azura, @b1ue, @bairnsidhe, @ballpointtattoos, @balthy, @barrdwing, @beanutbutter, @beautifulglitter, @beetle, @belviere, @betty, @bezalel, @bfkitsune, @birdskull, @blackjackie, @blackstafire, @blackwatchgenji, @boggymcbogface, @bonibaru, @bonsai, @bonstrosity, @bothriolepis, @boundingfeather, @briar, @brighteningskies, @brit, @briteoctopus, @britty, @broderick, @brokengems, @budge, @bulletdance, @burmecia, @burningdarkfire, @butterscotchmple, @bwee, @c1anddsaddict, @caeleste, @caityjay, @camy, @cancri, @car340, @cartilaj, @castrovalva, @catherine68, @cattangle, @catwyrm, @cavevamp, @centennia, @cethosia, @chancellorobutts, @chaosarceus, @chaoticloud33, @chaoyang, @charlieweasleyy, @charliex8, @chasegirl, @chatoyant, @cheesechatot, @cheshly, @chlorisa, @chocollama, @chrizine, @chuuyas, @chuyaas, @cinderfire, @clanguardian, @clm, @coiote, @commoncomitatus, @counterfeat, @counterklock, @countingchocobos, @coyotepaws, @crazykittycat, @crepusculecraft, @crimsn, @crobbin, @crystallarium, @crystallizes, @crystalrush, @cuddlesjr, @cunea, @cyans, @cybo, @cyroku, @dalektzet, @dalilah, @dandydots, @dappledfire, @dawnfl1ghts, @dawnslight, @deadbattery, @deadeyewhiskey, @deciduice, @deftera, @deladria, @delcat, @deltadarklight, @demetre, @denryu, @desertumbra, @desorden, @dracowolf, @draginraptor, @dragonsanctuary, @drakzaen, @drapion, @dreamdrops, @dreamseer, @drowsypanda, @dunmer, @earth, @easilyamusedkat, @eclipsestar, @eeriansadow, @eisfaerie, @elachu, @elaendorlien, @elderwiser, @eleiria, @elleana, @ellipsis, @elmlily, @elotil, @elsu, @elysadie, @elzerei, @emeemay, @emmahaa, @end3rstorm, @endlessnight, @enforcergladion, @enivrec, @erthisiakay, @eseme, @espeon5712, @espoir, @esu, @eternallysacred, @evarinya, @everathena, @evlon, @faerieishee, @fallenarrow, @fangchica, @fawkesian, @fedog, @ferrates, @finneli, @firoztaverbi, @firuwyn, @flaeyr, @flameleaf, @flipthefrog, @fluffyeti, @frameofreality, @frostdragon2322, @frostsheep, @gaia, @galactina, @galaxose, @gallantgoat, @galopawxy, @gardenie, @gayfrogger, @gender, @genjishimada, @gentletendencies, @georgieanna, @gerivl, @gh0stknife, @gloomy, @gloria956, @goblinking, @goldia, @gravebloom, @grecianzephyrus, @grunty, @gryphonsong, @gumiho, @guzmas, @habby, @hadidah, @hanelli, @hardkorr2, @hauntology, @havenstrife, @hawlucha, @headlessking, @heavylobster, @heluna, @herddog, @herebeedragons, @hermioneleviosa, @hiezen, @highfives, @hinumi, @hitodama89, @hokayse, @hollyshark, @huhansan, @humanityxpeople, @huskily, @hyacindy, @hyleoroi, @iamtheeyesinside, @idlewildly, @ikunoche, @ilimati, @ilyenasylph, @immortelle, @imorca, @indigounicorn, @ineedhelp, @inei, @innka, @insectoid, @iratesnek, @iritys, @ivythorn, @jaigalaar, @jammingjess, @jaspernoir, @jaz, @jbapple, @jctupacz, @jecai, @jeevas, @jirazeil, @johnnieboyo, @jontargaryen, @jovaniskye, @juulika, @juxta13, @kaaoqi, @kadathem, @kageillusion, @kageillusionz, @kahvinporo, @kaimon, @kairos, @kalvin, @kargi, @karitoriki, @kasael, @katastrophe, @katastrophi, @katastrophie, @katelle, @katsha, @katsuokai, @kazukira, @kelpsi, @keridwyn, @keyina, @keylimeade, @kickthebeat, @kikaharu, @kikatzu, @kirrandria, @kitsunexiii, @kiwipen, @kkorven, @koibitouso, @korradorable, @kriski, @krocodalie, @kryrakitesong, @krysana, @kururin, @kyandiikane, @kyaniikane, @kyoyo, @kyrakitesong, @l1br4, @labcoat, @ladyarchive, @ladylightning, @ladylilitu, @ladyrenee, @ladysiren, @lainer, @lalisa, @laluzi, @lantadyme, @laparalaela, @lara8, @laraaelric, @laughingzuru, @lazarusundead, @leafykeen, @lehlora, @leiari, @lesen, @leucoss, @leviathanmirror, @lhethi, @lhshey, @liesbet, @lightningwind, @lilacdreams, @lilsnek, @linaan, @linaluxray, @lirillith, @lisebet, @lissy, @literallyacat, @llealynarisia, @lleweunderwood, @lonin, @loreka, @luciddreams, @lucidwhispers, @luckygrace99, @lucy9606, @ludwiggle, @lumaphoenix, @lunadivine, @lunalii, @lunarparadox, @luxembourg, @lynchly, @lynterriahatake, @lyslin, @lyulein, @madarakita, @magala, @magpietellme, @maiathehealer, @maiiau, @maika, @mamabear3, @mante, @marinaquakenbush, @marine, @marnakix, @maryseskippy, @mathematicool, @matthewjm, @mature, @mazarine, @mechanical, @megarafrostalon, @meonox, @merahunt, @meyoline, @micahjaguar, @miirik, @mimozya, @minaquakenbush, @mine, @minidrachin, @minstri, @mirna, @misha, @missmaira, @mistely, @mistyglowy, @mistygold, @mokuroh, @moonaire, @moonandflowers, @moonlitcacti, @moonluxray, @moonpiebandit, @moriarty, @morimento, @mossfern, @mothscale, @mrianna, @mudguts, @mupfel, @murakali, @museofvoid, @mxcrabs, @mymozya, @mysticpenguin, @mystiquemuse, @mystyic, @mzvalkyrie, @naahva, @namek, @nanashi, @nanosaur, @napstabl00k, @natakiro, @natureluvr, @nazurak, @nebiros, @neffi, @nelsothy, @nemalu, @nentuaby, @nerk2486, @neroli, @netherguard, @niarain, @niceshot, @nicoleeirin, @nidanasi, @nightmare222, @nightmarejudge, @nightvaleradio, @nika, @nirnrootnoises, @northernliights, @northlantern, @nukleer, @nuttysaladtree, @nyxheart, @oara, @obiwankenobi, @octaviablake, @october, @ofendlessstars, @offthemap, @ogbarbari, @okolu, @oleaster, @omiki, @omphale, @onceinabluemoon, @onemessyperson, @only, @openlocks, @oramutato, @orca, @originaliam, @ototo, @oxton, @pandademic, @pandamoniaz, @panderz, @pandion, @panicat, @paperpony, @parad0xxy, @peebeeandjay, @peepsnibbles, @penny11, @peppir, @perrydotto, @peyp, @pheonixponder, @phoeniixfire, @pierrct, @pinesawait, @plagueheart, @plantqueen, @playingforkeeps, @plushstiel, @pondscum, @popplio, @porky27s, @posibee, @potatethegreat, @pripyat, @protowilson, @pseudoscience, @pteropoda, @puggles, @punkinator919, @puredark006, @puresuicune, @puucari, @qieclipse, @qualia, @queenalchemy, @quietnerd, @rabid, @raebaa, @raedeshe, @rafikii, @raistardragon, @raitoyami, @randompurple, @rangsky, @rap, @rashakiro, @readinghell, @recursionerr0r, @redwillia, @refractal, @remorse, @remuslupn, @renoki, @reotheleo, @rexcaliburr, @rheodry, @riseandshine, @riyoke, @rk800, @robotnix, @roenais, @roguereaper, @rook, @rosegolde, @rosewing, @rosoidela, @rowlets, @royalt, @rubyredtan, @rubyshimmer, @ruggafluff, @rukair, @rulanir, @rutile, @ryttu3k, @ryxe, @sachqua, @sadistic, @sallytheo, @samidare, @sanati, @sarcastickitten, @saskia, @sassmastermaxie, @sassypants, @schaadenfreude, @schiemoon, @sciencegal8, @seige, @selah, @selenasilverwolf, @sephrenia, @serebronaga, @serefleur, @seveneggs, @shadesofcyan, @shadmetheangel, @shadowatsea, @shadowsavage, @sher, @shinigami04, @shinywoobat, @sidegrinder, @siege, @sienne, @silentriver, @silkwoods, @silverfox, @silverlanayru, @silverphoenix, @silvertabby13, @silverwings47, @simfeetunder, @sinha27, @siritys, @sisterofwar, @skyeline, @skyyeofember, @sleepydrago, @smallscarecrow, @snapdragoon, @snaphance, @snastle, @snipe, @snowbelle, @snowfarm, @snowpea, @snusmumriken, @sockmonkeygerald, @solisk, @sommerbee, @sossedov, @soulofchaos, @southfarthing, @sparkaflame101, @spectralrose, @squidkids, @stariceling, @starkindler76, @starlightvelaris, @starofearendil, @starrynightren, @starseer, @stasha, @steampunkdninja, @steelandsparks, @strauss, @strawberrium, @strhkr, @strudel, @suishoshinobi, @sukio, @superfuzzygoat, @sybok, @syceris, @tahwarts, @takanecw, @talicinx, @tallypop, @talonfox, @talonshrubfire, @tarble, @tarshaan, @teletraan, @tempestsea, @tenelen, @thalassatheblue, @thatonegirl, @thebluestjay, @thejadesiren, @thekillingedge, @thesilverfox, @thisoneisblue, @thistlechaser, @tieflingcleric, @tigerfestival, @tigressrising, @timelordsnowy, @tinytalkingtina, @titherdel, @todazul, @tokyomachine, @tomatotwin, @tomswifty, @tonake, @toricolourbastia, @touhou, @toxicsugar, @traakkikitsune, @trillium, @trivialarmor, @tropickle, @tsarinatorment, @tserin, @tufira, @tune, @turquai, @twilightreactor, @twizz, @twotone, @ullish, @ulquiorra04, @unelore, @unhappyjoker, @unsolved, @userofshadows, @valarauka, @valikor, @valishtu, @valkyrian, @valla, @valyrie, @velander, @venture, @vespertiine, @vhou, @vincentvj, @vojir, @vuldovah, @vulpess, @vulqostrun, @wakener, @wanderingturtle, @wandernavi, @wastelander, @whimsalot, @whistlewindwolf, @wickedjayla, @wingedclaymore, @wingsofshadows, @wingworm, @winterreise, @wispwolf, @wolfcub, @wolfish, @wolfnekku, @wolfslam, @wylddandelyon, @x3x, @xairathan, @xanox, @xarina, @xenithshadow, @xyzayne, @yellowstarfish, @yewwily, @yilara, @yonasequester, @yyalis, @zarr101, @zedetta, @zemo, @zenhugz, @zenkitty, @ziggythepinhead, @zincalloy, @zombiefae
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne
I would like to be pinged for each portion! I noticed I wasn't put in the pinglist above either.
@Rynne
I would like to be pinged for each portion! I noticed I wasn't put in the pinglist above either.
MwNDV.gif . KqnjzPt.png
@Rynne
My tickets should be good to go after we fixed those up for me a few days ago, but may I please be added to the list for being pinged each round?

Thank you again for running this, you and the rest of the crew who assisted with this ^^
@Rynne
My tickets should be good to go after we fixed those up for me a few days ago, but may I please be added to the list for being pinged each round?

Thank you again for running this, you and the rest of the crew who assisted with this ^^
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
@Rynne Ping me for every round, please!
@Rynne Ping me for every round, please!
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@Rynne

I seem to be missing 6 level 7's that I sent to Irien on June 22nd. Other than that the rest of my entries look good.
@Rynne

I seem to be missing 6 level 7's that I sent to Irien on June 22nd. Other than that the rest of my entries look good.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 135 136