Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 135 136
@Rynne
It seems I'm not on the spreadsheet either.
@Rynne
It seems I'm not on the spreadsheet either.
MwNDV.gif . KqnjzPt.png
@Rynne i'm missing a couple dragons:

http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42550897 - Rosh, Lv 7, no bonuses - sent to @shimmeringxolo on the 21st via PA

http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42518086 - Vega, Lv 7, no bonuses - sent to @RaptorQueen on the 21st via PA

should be an even 150 levels with those two accounted for. ^^
@Rynne i'm missing a couple dragons:

http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42550897 - Rosh, Lv 7, no bonuses - sent to @shimmeringxolo on the 21st via PA

http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42518086 - Vega, Lv 7, no bonuses - sent to @RaptorQueen on the 21st via PA

should be an even 150 levels with those two accounted for. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@JaylayDragon

Yeah, I'm not finding you on our sheet. If you wouldn't mind giving me or the attendants you sent to the information for all the dragons you're missing (particularly level and any bonuses), then we can get you added.

@Evarinya

I found 6 level 7s on June 22nd to Irien from you on our sheet. Did you send more than 6 that day, or did we find them?
@JaylayDragon

Yeah, I'm not finding you on our sheet. If you wouldn't mind giving me or the attendants you sent to the information for all the dragons you're missing (particularly level and any bonuses), then we can get you added.

@Evarinya

I found 6 level 7s on June 22nd to Irien from you on our sheet. Did you send more than 6 that day, or did we find them?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne May I please be pinged for every round as well?

The only error for my tickets was that the last two dragons I sent to @RaptorQueen yesterday (the 23rd) were for 0 treasure, which wasn't marked off on the sheet. o:
@Rynne May I please be pinged for every round as well?

The only error for my tickets was that the last two dragons I sent to @RaptorQueen yesterday (the 23rd) were for 0 treasure, which wasn't marked off on the sheet. o:
EDxOo1O.png
@Rynne

I've been credited for someone else's dragon. 42254518 on the 20th
I don't know whose he was, but I only sent in 10s, and I haven't had any light Ridgies in a while
@Rynne

I've been credited for someone else's dragon. 42254518 on the 20th
I don't know whose he was, but I only sent in 10s, and I haven't had any light Ridgies in a while
Us7hURQ.png
@Rynne Ping for every round please
@Rynne Ping for every round please
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
I trust you. No worries.
Plus my mobile isn't so good at spread sheets. XD
I trust you. No worries.
Plus my mobile isn't so good at spread sheets. XD
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Rynne

Oh no those should be them then. Perhaps my computer didn't load them all in, I did wait a few minutes for it to load but that sounds right. Thanks for helping double check that.
@Rynne

Oh no those should be them then. Perhaps my computer didn't load them all in, I did wait a few minutes for it to load but that sounds right. Thanks for helping double check that.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@bfkitsune I'll go fix that! Sorry about that... yesterday got a bit hectic

edit: Someone else got to it first, it has been resolved, thank you!
@bfkitsune I'll go fix that! Sorry about that... yesterday got a bit hectic

edit: Someone else got to it first, it has been resolved, thank you!
;)
@RaptorQueen That's okay!! I'm sure it was since it was the last day and all D;
@RaptorQueen That's okay!! I'm sure it was since it was the last day and all D;
EDxOo1O.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 135 136