Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4
A couple of rules first: 1. First come first serve 2. Only one stack of items per person. So, if you're going for the ferret familiar, you can only pick one of the two needed, and as there are two stacks of the Ferret, two people can each get a stack of Ferrets. 3. State the item you want. It's ok if you don't know the name, there isn't much, so if you say 'give me the bluer oyster' I'll know what you mean. 4. I will not be updating the image to show what has been taken. 5. You can only ask for a familiar if you do not currently have it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bfu6LOr.png[/img]
A couple of rules first:
1. First come first serve
2. Only one stack of items per person. So, if you're going for the ferret familiar, you can only pick one of the two needed, and as there are two stacks of the Ferret, two people can each get a stack of Ferrets.
3. State the item you want. It's ok if you don't know the name, there isn't much, so if you say 'give me the bluer oyster' I'll know what you mean.
4. I will not be updating the image to show what has been taken.
5. You can only ask for a familiar if you do not currently have it.

bfu6LOr.png
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod

So if I'm understanding correctly, I can only have one item? If so, I would love to have the white and green scarf. I just joined last month. :)
@EvilCopepod

So if I'm understanding correctly, I can only have one item? If so, I would love to have the white and green scarf. I just joined last month. :)
jxHrwpT.png
@evilcopepod hey hey! you said a stack, so i hope i got this right--

may i have the full stack of the ladybug food? least i think its a ladybug-
@evilcopepod hey hey! you said a stack, so i hope i got this right--

may i have the full stack of the ladybug food? least i think its a ladybug-
CvyoOwu.png
@evilcopepod

May I have the stack (99) of the grasshopper-like insects? I don't know the actual name.
@evilcopepod

May I have the stack (99) of the grasshopper-like insects? I don't know the actual name.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
could I get the stack of 40 ladybug insects @evilcopepod
could I get the stack of 40 ladybug insects @evilcopepod
ze8wEB3.png
@evilcopepod could i have the western style shirt? I'm not a new user but i want it for this dragon bc the fancy tux / shirt layering isn't working so well for me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40894390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408944/40894390_350.png[/img] [/url] thanks in advance!
@evilcopepod could i have the western style shirt? I'm not a new user but i want it for this dragon bc the fancy tux / shirt layering isn't working so well for me

40894390_350.png

thanks in advance!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o2_75sq.png they/he
tumblr - twitter
@PhoenixFire36
Enjoy your slytherin scarf!

@rosevoids @XeoNinx @lalalunaa

Sent bugs to all of you! Remember, they can be used for a Swipp trade, they each are part of a skin/accent trade I believe!

@jorts
Wow! I was hoping the vest would go to someone fancy, and she really fits the bill!

@PhoenixFire36
Enjoy your slytherin scarf!

@rosevoids @XeoNinx @lalalunaa

Sent bugs to all of you! Remember, they can be used for a Swipp trade, they each are part of a skin/accent trade I believe!

@jorts
Wow! I was hoping the vest would go to someone fancy, and she really fits the bill!

Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopePod could I have the stack of ladybugs?
@EvilCopePod could I have the stack of ladybugs?
@EvilCopepod can i have any familiar that isnt the wendigo :0 thanks!
@EvilCopepod can i have any familiar that isnt the wendigo :0 thanks!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
May I get....uh.....something unwanted? Ive only been on here 2 days so I know the items are important but I don't know which ones I would need. Anything would be wonderful and appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.
May I get....uh.....something unwanted? Ive only been on here 2 days so I know the items are important but I don't know which ones I would need. Anything would be wonderful and appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
1 2 3 4