Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR. [Free Dragon Giveaway]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Elininjakat Hello! Can I have Leafa? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14193715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141938/14193715_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Elininjakat Hello! Can I have Leafa?

14193715_350.png

Snapper babies are my weakness.
Read my clan lore, Kingdom of the Eldritch Eleven!
If you can give him, gimme koreto

i'll rename him infinite
If you can give him, gimme koreto

i'll rename him infinite
bei8hyl.png
@Elininjakat
Hello, I'd love to take Midnight and/or Koreto. I love old dragons and have been giving a home to as many as I can over time. They would never be exalted.
Midnight's colors are really interesting and I think I could have some fun with geneing her up. As for Koreto, I have to admit that cherub has never been my favorite gene, but I love the way it works on him.
Thanks for considering me and best wishes to you.
@Elininjakat
Hello, I'd love to take Midnight and/or Koreto. I love old dragons and have been giving a home to as many as I can over time. They would never be exalted.
Midnight's colors are really interesting and I think I could have some fun with geneing her up. As for Koreto, I have to admit that cherub has never been my favorite gene, but I love the way it works on him.
Thanks for considering me and best wishes to you.
Green sludge is a myth

Gpasq5f.png
@Elininjakat

I am soon expecting dragons so I don't have much roomspace for any dragons.
BUT!!! I am asking if you are willing to hand of the Gloomwillow Guide Apparel. I have the perfect dragon that would go with it
@Elininjakat

I am soon expecting dragons so I don't have much roomspace for any dragons.
BUT!!! I am asking if you are willing to hand of the Gloomwillow Guide Apparel. I have the perfect dragon that would go with it
w8o0xW1.png
Sry to hear that you're going!!!
Since all the dragons are requested and I have no room for them, May I plz have nice skins/accents and/or apparels!!!

THX in advance!!!
Sry to hear that you're going!!!
Since all the dragons are requested and I have no room for them, May I plz have nice skins/accents and/or apparels!!!

THX in advance!!!
sorry that you are leaving flight rising. as all the dragons are taken can I just get anything?
sorry that you are leaving flight rising. as all the dragons are taken can I just get anything?
gdgEMqFHXnQ7wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

8BCF6ZlKOrigoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12