Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR. [Free Dragon Giveaway]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Elininjakat I've been looking at this thread for a few days now. No one still wants Surati? D: I can take her in! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21816570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218166/21816570_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Elininjakat

I've been looking at this thread for a few days now. No one still wants Surati? D:
I can take her in!

21816570_350.png
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
I would love to take Leafa! (if and when she is being given away!)
Also, her apparel is SO cool!
@Elininjakat
EDIT: It looks like a ton of people have asked for her, so sorry for the added request!
I would love to take Leafa! (if and when she is being given away!)
Also, her apparel is SO cool!
@Elininjakat
EDIT: It looks like a ton of people have asked for her, so sorry for the added request!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
@Elininjakat Do you happen to have any apparel or familiars left? I'd love to take any leftovers in!
@Elininjakat Do you happen to have any apparel or familiars left? I'd love to take any leftovers in!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Rather than a Dragon, Do you have any familiars or items I may be able to have? If so, I would be endlessly grateful! @Elininjakat
Rather than a Dragon, Do you have any familiars or items I may be able to have? If so, I would be endlessly grateful! @Elininjakat
apparel_black_bow_by_dogi_crimson-dav0o00.gif Another Derp item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
I'd be interested in your ridgeback Anasazi?? She has a very beautiful orange color palette and I am very picky about ridgebacks, but I really like her design and lore. Thanks either way!

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221846/22184563_350.png?mtime=WUK_ywACd-0
I'd be interested in your ridgeback Anasazi?? She has a very beautiful orange color palette and I am very picky about ridgebacks, but I really like her design and lore. Thanks either way!

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221846/22184563_350.png?mtime=WUK_ywACd-0
@Elininjakat Hello, if you do have some apparel you're willing to give away, may I have some? Along with other things in your hoard that you'd like to get rid of :) Thank you and I hope you enjoy life outside of FR!
@Elininjakat Hello, if you do have some apparel you're willing to give away, may I have some? Along with other things in your hoard that you'd like to get rid of :) Thank you and I hope you enjoy life outside of FR!
aH GEEZ I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOOT-
ok uh time to sort through stuff again
part two
aH GEEZ I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOOT-
ok uh time to sort through stuff again
part two
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Elininjakat Sorry for the extra request XD

Instead of dragons, I'm actually a familiar collector, and it'd be amazing if I could get your Blazing Goblin, Ultimate Buttersnake, and Hydra Scorpion!
Any extra treasure/gems you have would also be appreciated, I'm so poor after my last two lair expansions and I have a gene project to gene up a G1 I hatched >.<
@Elininjakat Sorry for the extra request XD

Instead of dragons, I'm actually a familiar collector, and it'd be amazing if I could get your Blazing Goblin, Ultimate Buttersnake, and Hydra Scorpion!
Any extra treasure/gems you have would also be appreciated, I'm so poor after my last two lair expansions and I have a gene project to gene up a G1 I hatched >.<
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Elininjakat

I saw some others had requested, but I LOVED Leafa and all her lore. I would love to take her off your hands if nobody grabbed her yet!
@Elininjakat

I saw some others had requested, but I LOVED Leafa and all her lore. I would love to take her off your hands if nobody grabbed her yet!
@Elininjakat

Ill take anything in your hoard-?
@Elininjakat

Ill take anything in your hoard-?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12