Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fin-shed Fur Good! Thank you all!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Could I grab a free ticket? hAiL WiLdClAwS!!
Could I grab a free ticket? hAiL WiLdClAwS!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@IcyWolfDragon yoU ABSOLUTELY CAN!!! HAIL THOSE WiLdClAwS
@IcyWolfDragon yoU ABSOLUTELY CAN!!! HAIL THOSE WiLdClAwS
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@reotheleo could I please buy 55 tickets for 50 gems? (+ the free ticket)

I love that this event is a thing. I've always been an avid wildclaw fan (check my lair, it's full of em)

(also if you by chance need anymore wildclaws to give away, I've got some both already hatched and soon-to-be hatched that I'd be willing to give you. just let me know!)
@reotheleo could I please buy 55 tickets for 50 gems? (+ the free ticket)

I love that this event is a thing. I've always been an avid wildclaw fan (check my lair, it's full of em)

(also if you by chance need anymore wildclaws to give away, I've got some both already hatched and soon-to-be hatched that I'd be willing to give you. just let me know!)
70b6199b0bcd69bc5d603c4225051e76.png
MY waterclaw and I would like to grab a free ticket. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3733354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37334/3733354_350.png[/img] [/url]
MY waterclaw and I would like to grab a free ticket.

3733354_350.png
ZincAlloy.gif
What team?

WILDCLAWS!!!
What team?

WILDCLAWS!!!
ZVpCPil.png
@Genji you abSOLUTELY can!!! PM or CR them right over, and I'll plop you up on the spreadsheet

Awwww, we're glad you love it! We in water flight really do appreciate what WC's do in sornieth-- and they're brilliant WC to WC matching lol. I think I've got enough prizes atm, but if we skyrocket, I'll definitely get back to you!!

@ZincAlloy Absolutely, good looking~~~~ (and, of course, Alloy too lol)- I'll plop you right up on the Spreadsheet~

prob gonna have to stop replying to keep up RIP

edit; @athenacorvus WILDCLAWSS HELLA
@Genji you abSOLUTELY can!!! PM or CR them right over, and I'll plop you up on the spreadsheet

Awwww, we're glad you love it! We in water flight really do appreciate what WC's do in sornieth-- and they're brilliant WC to WC matching lol. I think I've got enough prizes atm, but if we skyrocket, I'll definitely get back to you!!

@ZincAlloy Absolutely, good looking~~~~ (and, of course, Alloy too lol)- I'll plop you right up on the Spreadsheet~

prob gonna have to stop replying to keep up RIP

edit; @athenacorvus WILDCLAWSS HELLA
Free ticket for this waterclaw, please!
Free ticket for this waterclaw, please!
ZVpCPil.png
@Insomnimom You're up and running, like a proper WC lover. Who knows what you'll winnnnn~~~?
@Insomnimom You're up and running, like a proper WC lover. Who knows what you'll winnnnn~~~?
Hi there,
Thanks for the tickets. I am officially commenting that I love Wildclaws!
Hi there,
Thanks for the tickets. I am officially commenting that I love Wildclaws!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@litoriadraconis You are absolutely welcome, and I'm glad you do-- they do so much for us, y'know? WC fight the real fight against the beastclans; they deserve a lil' love~
@litoriadraconis You are absolutely welcome, and I'm glad you do-- they do so much for us, y'know? WC fight the real fight against the beastclans; they deserve a lil' love~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21