Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Conetst is over, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Hello and welcome! I have this handsome man, Zack. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31291530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312916/31291530_350.png[/img] [/url] I love him so much, but I just can't figure out who is he (can't write lore to him for some reasons). So I'd like to a do a writing contest to find out the truth about him! :D Infos about him (if you'd like you can use these, but it's not a must) - I got him as a gift - He was originally a nocturne - I got him when my clan lived in The Tangled Wood - He's bred, but don't have permanent partner - most of his offsprings are exalted - If it's more fitting to the lore feel free to re-name him [u]Rules & Prize[/u] [LIST] [*]You can write many lore stories as you want and lenght is also depends on you :) +but: if you decide to write more than one story always keep your writing in one post (e.g. if you decide to write something on Monday and then you return with a new one on Friday, just edit your post and add the new piece of writing) [*]Mention Zack's family or dragons from my lair are perfectly okay :) [*]Contest will end on Apr. 14th at 12:00 FR time [b]I'll choose the winner on Apr. 14th 12:10-12:15 FR time[/b] [/LIST] The winnter will get 250.000[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] That's all! [/center]
Hello and welcome!

I have this handsome man, Zack.

31291530_350.png

I love him so much, but I just can't figure out who is he (can't write lore to him for some reasons).

So I'd like to a do a writing contest to find out the truth about him! :D

Infos about him (if you'd like you can use these, but it's not a must)

- I got him as a gift
- He was originally a nocturne
- I got him when my clan lived in The Tangled Wood
- He's bred, but don't have permanent partner - most of his offsprings are exalted
- If it's more fitting to the lore feel free to re-name him

Rules & Prize
  • You can write many lore stories as you want and lenght is also depends on you :)
    +but: if you decide to write more than one story always keep your writing in one post (e.g. if you decide to write something on Monday and then you return with a new one on Friday, just edit your post and add the new piece of writing)
  • Mention Zack's family or dragons from my lair are perfectly okay :)
  • Contest will end on Apr. 14th at 12:00 FR time
    I'll choose the winner on Apr. 14th 12:10-12:15 FR time

The winnter will get 250.000icon_treasure.png

That's all!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@AWB
do this later u lazy butt
@AWB
do this later u lazy butt
He's a changed man. He's a man with a mysterious past.

He was born a nocturne, but somehow he managed to shapeshift, as he was adopted by a pair of Spirals.

Adopted as a child, he was raised in the Tangled Woods.

Time after time he has met a woman of his dreams, having children with each and every one of them. But at the end.. they were all gone.

A mysterious disease got them all. Why was he immune? Perhaps the secrets lie behind his original parents..

His name can be anything.

Will probably edit later.
He's a changed man. He's a man with a mysterious past.

He was born a nocturne, but somehow he managed to shapeshift, as he was adopted by a pair of Spirals.

Adopted as a child, he was raised in the Tangled Woods.

Time after time he has met a woman of his dreams, having children with each and every one of them. But at the end.. they were all gone.

A mysterious disease got them all. Why was he immune? Perhaps the secrets lie behind his original parents..

His name can be anything.

Will probably edit later.
I wandered in the woods for what seemed like an eternity, the world spinning and twirling as I ventured on. All I could think was, I have to make it I have to. Then all of a sudden the world started to turn black, at first I tried to fight it but, after awhile I let it take me and slowly ease me in a pitch black sleep.

I opened my eyes to see a bright pink dragon tending his wounds and for the most part just staring at him. He lifts his head and asks, “Where am I?”. She turns her head to him.”Oh! You’re awake! Please eat!”. On the table next to him was a few insects and other various foods. He ate and asked again, “Where am I?”. She responds, “Silly you! You are in the Tangled Woods! We have been waiting for you”. He ponders this, he did send a letter to a place of his arrival, but he couldn’t remember which where. Then he asks, “Who are you then?” she responds “My name is Lily, and you’re Zack right?” so she does know my name then, he pondered. So then this must be the place! Seeing he was lost in thought Lily. exited the room and went to the leader of her clan
she speaks, "We have an unexpected.....visitor. I don't know where he came from but yesterday I saw him out in the woods I brought him to my lair and now he is safe and sound. I think I have for the most part,convinced him that he was supposed to be here. But, the problem is that no one else knows he is here and if he steps out out of my lair he will know defiantly that his presence was not expected. What should we do"? Bora responds to the gentle, bright pink dragon, "I think that we should take him here and

This Story Is A Work In Process!
I wandered in the woods for what seemed like an eternity, the world spinning and twirling as I ventured on. All I could think was, I have to make it I have to. Then all of a sudden the world started to turn black, at first I tried to fight it but, after awhile I let it take me and slowly ease me in a pitch black sleep.

I opened my eyes to see a bright pink dragon tending his wounds and for the most part just staring at him. He lifts his head and asks, “Where am I?”. She turns her head to him.”Oh! You’re awake! Please eat!”. On the table next to him was a few insects and other various foods. He ate and asked again, “Where am I?”. She responds, “Silly you! You are in the Tangled Woods! We have been waiting for you”. He ponders this, he did send a letter to a place of his arrival, but he couldn’t remember which where. Then he asks, “Who are you then?” she responds “My name is Lily, and you’re Zack right?” so she does know my name then, he pondered. So then this must be the place! Seeing he was lost in thought Lily. exited the room and went to the leader of her clan
she speaks, "We have an unexpected.....visitor. I don't know where he came from but yesterday I saw him out in the woods I brought him to my lair and now he is safe and sound. I think I have for the most part,convinced him that he was supposed to be here. But, the problem is that no one else knows he is here and if he steps out out of my lair he will know defiantly that his presence was not expected. What should we do"? Bora responds to the gentle, bright pink dragon, "I think that we should take him here and

This Story Is A Work In Process!
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
@KnightYumi [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312916/31291530_350.png[/img][/center] [center]- [b]Zack[/b] - [/center] [indent]At first glance, you see a dragon with a laid back easy manner. His [/indent]inviting personality makes you feel welcomed, and he is very easy to talk to. As you get to know him, you come to realize that he also has a keen and brilliant mind. [indent]When he was just a hatchling, he loved to take things apart to see how[/indent] they worked. This drove his lair mates crazy whenever the tv remote would "go missing" when their favorite show was about to come on, only for it to turn up in pieces on his work desk. After all, it took some time before he eventually learned [i]how to put things back together.[/i] In the meantime, he tinkered and invented things. Some of them even worked without blowing up, and a few even did things that were [i]useful[/i]. The automatic egg turner, for example, worked great once it stopped scrambling the eggs. [indent]As he grew into adulthood, his skills improved while he grew larger [/indent]and stronger and more confident - confident enough to move on to a new lair and make a name for himself. Now, he focuses on unlocking the secrets of the Universe in his new lab and how to make the perfect omelet ( with chicken eggs, of course).
@KnightYumi

31291530_350.png

- Zack -
At first glance, you see a dragon with a laid back easy manner. His
inviting personality makes you feel welcomed, and he is very easy to talk to. As you get to know him, you come to realize that he also has a keen and brilliant mind.

When he was just a hatchling, he loved to take things apart to see how
they worked. This drove his lair mates crazy whenever the tv remote would "go missing" when their favorite show was about to come on, only for it to turn up in pieces on his work desk. After all, it took some time before he eventually learned how to put things back together. In the meantime, he tinkered and invented things. Some of them even worked without blowing up, and a few even did things that were useful. The automatic egg turner, for example, worked great once it stopped scrambling the eggs.

As he grew into adulthood, his skills improved while he grew larger
and stronger and more confident - confident enough to move on to a new lair and make a name for himself. Now, he focuses on unlocking the secrets of the Universe in his new lab and how to make the perfect omelet ( with chicken eggs, of course).

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
Quote:
@KnightYumi
Note: I tweaked a fact here and there to make the lore a bit more interesting (the fact that he entered your lair in the Tangled Wood--changed that to the Windswept Plateau:3), and delved into Zack's ancestry for a really meaningful background story. Really had lots of fun doing this!:D Best wishes finding the lore for Zack! He is a beauty:3
Edit: I did mention some of Zack's family and clan members--hope that's ok~~! If not, I'll edit them out^^

Zack was born in a large family of nocturnes in the Tangled Wood. Among the middle children, he was always quiet and reticent, never voicing his opinion nor speaking out among his older and younger brothers and sisters. His parents, Coldblooded and Framboise, directly serving the Shadowbinder as special carrier messengers and sending their offspring to her, to also serve her day and night. His parents were very outspoken individuals who were renowned for their excellent oratory skills and strong personalities. All their children had inherited these traits--except for Zack, who had no idea who he was, who he wanted to be, and where he wanted to go.

Struggling within himself, Zack became melancholy and dejected. His parents noticed their darling son slump into deeper sadness day by day and beseeched the Shadowbinder for her help.

"We humbly implore you to help our son find himself," they had begged of their Shadow-deity. "We want him to be the best he can be-- completely happy."

Their monarch thought for a moment, and replied gravely, "You both have always served me well, and I would never hesitate to help you. However, it is your son's responsibility to find out who he is; or he will always be living in someone else's shadow."

Suddenly...the Shadowbinder was struck with a sudden thought. Always be living in someone else's shadow? That was what the problem was!

"Why don't you send your son away--let him live in another realm for a little so he may truly find out who he is? The Windswept Plateau is a wonderful place for your son to be free and it won't be the first time a dragon has traveled away from his own flight."

Coldblooded and Framboise looked at each other with a mix of sadness and uncertainty. If Zack can be himself there, then it will be worth it. They agreed. Zack was very surprised and reluctant to leave the home and family he loved, but understood this could mean that he could find himself.

Since Zack was still very young, the Shadowbinder sent him to a certain clan leader, with the instructions to "send the young one to a home where he may blossom". The clan leader obeyed and searched for months for an appropriate lair for Zack to live. During those months, Zack caught a cold, strangely, and experienced chills and body aches. The clan leader was very concerned and nursed him daily for four weeks. Once Zack came to, he noticed his limbs and wings felt...different. Worried that he had gained weight, he stepped out to a nearby brook to drink and, in his reflection, saw he had transformed into a spiral--long, elegant, and dazzling. The clan leader, although surprised, explained to Zack, "Just as I thought...you have not had a cold. No, you have a strange genetic condition called Lixitus (from the greek word lixi, meaning, "maturity" in Greek). It affects only every fifth generation and transforms the affected dragon right before maturity. Are you all right?"

Zack was more than all right--he felt so strong and free, albeit awkward in his new form. Finally, I am on my way to being me,he thought to himself.

The clan leader soon found a fitting lair for Zack and sent him as a gift to the Ancient Lair of KnightYumi, a valiant, noble, and generous clan leader. The dragons of KnightYumi's lair were so friendly and welcoming--each with their own personality, likes, and dislikes. Zack realised, from the intellectual Arturo to the ravishingly beautiful Cierra, that being oneself is not only possible, but incremental. Everyone in the lair was so different, yet tranquil, united, and content. He no longer had to live in anyone's shadow any longer, but could now blossom all by himself. He learned who Zack truly is: cheerful, sweet, free-spirited, competitive, inherently brilliant, and endowed with a quirky sense of humor. Everyone who met him loved him; everyone who knew him since he was young admired how much he'd grown and changed. As for his love life, although he'd been with a lady-dragon here and there, none have quite tugged at his heartstrings. But it's okay. Somewhere out there in Sornieth is someone looking for her true self, like I had,Zack smiled to himself.

Such is the end of Zack's delightful lore up 'til the present, but is by no means the end of our beloved spiral! Annually, Zack reunites with his family and first clan leader to talk of old times, celebrate the current, and plan for the new. Coldblooded and Framboise are always sending their children loving letters, looking after each of their own, and hoping they're happy.
Zack is on the lookout for a lady that's spunky and down-to-earth, wherever she is.

Some of his younger siblings have followed Zack's example and pursued their true selves in different realms; the restless and ambitious Amazing, Helvetica, and Wildpaw left for the Shifting Expanse; gentle, sweet Grinia flew to the Viridian Labyrinth. Zack was content with how everything unraveled in the end. "Such was a lifechanging lesson I learned: never be limited by anyone or anything; and never be afraid to spread your wings. You might learn something about yourself."

Quote:
@KnightYumi
Note: I tweaked a fact here and there to make the lore a bit more interesting (the fact that he entered your lair in the Tangled Wood--changed that to the Windswept Plateau:3), and delved into Zack's ancestry for a really meaningful background story. Really had lots of fun doing this!:D Best wishes finding the lore for Zack! He is a beauty:3
Edit: I did mention some of Zack's family and clan members--hope that's ok~~! If not, I'll edit them out^^

Zack was born in a large family of nocturnes in the Tangled Wood. Among the middle children, he was always quiet and reticent, never voicing his opinion nor speaking out among his older and younger brothers and sisters. His parents, Coldblooded and Framboise, directly serving the Shadowbinder as special carrier messengers and sending their offspring to her, to also serve her day and night. His parents were very outspoken individuals who were renowned for their excellent oratory skills and strong personalities. All their children had inherited these traits--except for Zack, who had no idea who he was, who he wanted to be, and where he wanted to go.

Struggling within himself, Zack became melancholy and dejected. His parents noticed their darling son slump into deeper sadness day by day and beseeched the Shadowbinder for her help.

"We humbly implore you to help our son find himself," they had begged of their Shadow-deity. "We want him to be the best he can be-- completely happy."

Their monarch thought for a moment, and replied gravely, "You both have always served me well, and I would never hesitate to help you. However, it is your son's responsibility to find out who he is; or he will always be living in someone else's shadow."

Suddenly...the Shadowbinder was struck with a sudden thought. Always be living in someone else's shadow? That was what the problem was!

"Why don't you send your son away--let him live in another realm for a little so he may truly find out who he is? The Windswept Plateau is a wonderful place for your son to be free and it won't be the first time a dragon has traveled away from his own flight."

Coldblooded and Framboise looked at each other with a mix of sadness and uncertainty. If Zack can be himself there, then it will be worth it. They agreed. Zack was very surprised and reluctant to leave the home and family he loved, but understood this could mean that he could find himself.

Since Zack was still very young, the Shadowbinder sent him to a certain clan leader, with the instructions to "send the young one to a home where he may blossom". The clan leader obeyed and searched for months for an appropriate lair for Zack to live. During those months, Zack caught a cold, strangely, and experienced chills and body aches. The clan leader was very concerned and nursed him daily for four weeks. Once Zack came to, he noticed his limbs and wings felt...different. Worried that he had gained weight, he stepped out to a nearby brook to drink and, in his reflection, saw he had transformed into a spiral--long, elegant, and dazzling. The clan leader, although surprised, explained to Zack, "Just as I thought...you have not had a cold. No, you have a strange genetic condition called Lixitus (from the greek word lixi, meaning, "maturity" in Greek). It affects only every fifth generation and transforms the affected dragon right before maturity. Are you all right?"

Zack was more than all right--he felt so strong and free, albeit awkward in his new form. Finally, I am on my way to being me,he thought to himself.

The clan leader soon found a fitting lair for Zack and sent him as a gift to the Ancient Lair of KnightYumi, a valiant, noble, and generous clan leader. The dragons of KnightYumi's lair were so friendly and welcoming--each with their own personality, likes, and dislikes. Zack realised, from the intellectual Arturo to the ravishingly beautiful Cierra, that being oneself is not only possible, but incremental. Everyone in the lair was so different, yet tranquil, united, and content. He no longer had to live in anyone's shadow any longer, but could now blossom all by himself. He learned who Zack truly is: cheerful, sweet, free-spirited, competitive, inherently brilliant, and endowed with a quirky sense of humor. Everyone who met him loved him; everyone who knew him since he was young admired how much he'd grown and changed. As for his love life, although he'd been with a lady-dragon here and there, none have quite tugged at his heartstrings. But it's okay. Somewhere out there in Sornieth is someone looking for her true self, like I had,Zack smiled to himself.

Such is the end of Zack's delightful lore up 'til the present, but is by no means the end of our beloved spiral! Annually, Zack reunites with his family and first clan leader to talk of old times, celebrate the current, and plan for the new. Coldblooded and Framboise are always sending their children loving letters, looking after each of their own, and hoping they're happy.
Zack is on the lookout for a lady that's spunky and down-to-earth, wherever she is.

Some of his younger siblings have followed Zack's example and pursued their true selves in different realms; the restless and ambitious Amazing, Helvetica, and Wildpaw left for the Shifting Expanse; gentle, sweet Grinia flew to the Viridian Labyrinth. Zack was content with how everything unraveled in the end. "Such was a lifechanging lesson I learned: never be limited by anyone or anything; and never be afraid to spread your wings. You might learn something about yourself."

SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
The Tangled Woods had been dark the night the Nocturnes had turned him over to Ascella, the fiery Nebula Walker. He hadn’t been frightened at first, but the smile she had given him sent a chill racing down his spine. Glancing back at his brothers and sisters, he gave them a little wave before Ascella ascended towards the stars.
-

It was some days later, after he had gotten used to the rest of the clan, that Ascella approached him and said that the stars told her he needed to undergo a change. He was only confused for a moment before he spotted Donna standing just behind her. Giving Ascella a nervous nod, he approached Donna and allowed the Bottled Wrath to pour a bottle of glimmering purple liquid down his throat. At first, he felt perfectly fine. It was only a minute later that he blacked out.

When he awoke, Donna had disappeared and Ascella was holding out a mirror to him. Taking it from her claws, he took one look at his reflection and promptly dropped the mirror.
-

Weeks later, Zack grew to accept his new form and the fact that he could never return to his brothers and sisters in the Tangled Woods.

((Don't know if including other dragons from your lair will be acceptable, but I hope you enjoy this nonetheless!))
The Tangled Woods had been dark the night the Nocturnes had turned him over to Ascella, the fiery Nebula Walker. He hadn’t been frightened at first, but the smile she had given him sent a chill racing down his spine. Glancing back at his brothers and sisters, he gave them a little wave before Ascella ascended towards the stars.
-

It was some days later, after he had gotten used to the rest of the clan, that Ascella approached him and said that the stars told her he needed to undergo a change. He was only confused for a moment before he spotted Donna standing just behind her. Giving Ascella a nervous nod, he approached Donna and allowed the Bottled Wrath to pour a bottle of glimmering purple liquid down his throat. At first, he felt perfectly fine. It was only a minute later that he blacked out.

When he awoke, Donna had disappeared and Ascella was holding out a mirror to him. Taking it from her claws, he took one look at his reflection and promptly dropped the mirror.
-

Weeks later, Zack grew to accept his new form and the fact that he could never return to his brothers and sisters in the Tangled Woods.

((Don't know if including other dragons from your lair will be acceptable, but I hope you enjoy this nonetheless!))
@SakuraAngel

It's perefectly fine :) thank you for enetering the contest

@SugarAddiction

yep, it's okay (I'll add this to the infos)
@SakuraAngel

It's perefectly fine :) thank you for enetering the contest

@SugarAddiction

yep, it's okay (I'll add this to the infos)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I'll definitely have a go at this later!
I'll definitely have a go at this later!
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
@KnightYumi
11h86lz.png

Zack, once known as lord Ruther born and raised to protect the young prince from a far away land, this prince rained over the land and was evil more evil than evil itself, full of darkness and shadows, a real profecy amoug the gods, he was the one to press the restart bottom on the would, he was to be the new god and drown the would in darkness. Zack had once played such a grand role of protecting the young prince and forced into hiding after taking the life of the young prices life, Zack just could not live with him self being the protector of the end, but could he still live after what he had done...? in that moment he lose any sanity he had and change the coarse the would was taking, defining the gods and the very reason he was on this earth,onec the deed was done he knew what he should do, he changed himself in every way just so he could survive , he changed his breed, he left his familiar and changed his name,worrying that if anyone were to find out who he was, his life would be over. He now trys to live a quite life on his own, never to fall in love, terrified of what might happen if he were to be found.
hope you like it, i felt like he needed a big secret lol

@KnightYumi
11h86lz.png

Zack, once known as lord Ruther born and raised to protect the young prince from a far away land, this prince rained over the land and was evil more evil than evil itself, full of darkness and shadows, a real profecy amoug the gods, he was the one to press the restart bottom on the would, he was to be the new god and drown the would in darkness. Zack had once played such a grand role of protecting the young prince and forced into hiding after taking the life of the young prices life, Zack just could not live with him self being the protector of the end, but could he still live after what he had done...? in that moment he lose any sanity he had and change the coarse the would was taking, defining the gods and the very reason he was on this earth,onec the deed was done he knew what he should do, he changed himself in every way just so he could survive , he changed his breed, he left his familiar and changed his name,worrying that if anyone were to find out who he was, his life would be over. He now trys to live a quite life on his own, never to fall in love, terrified of what might happen if he were to be found.
hope you like it, i felt like he needed a big secret lol

60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 3 4 5