Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaways!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@kat56575

Wowzer! Yes, I'll have to ask to maintain a stall, please. I'm nearly out of room in my lair or I'd take them in. Doesn't have to be anything detailed, though! Just list all the dragons and names if they have one. :) I'll quote it back to the first page of this thread to get others to see it all. Tag me when you're done!

@ValerianAshe

Your things have been sent!
@kat56575

Wowzer! Yes, I'll have to ask to maintain a stall, please. I'm nearly out of room in my lair or I'd take them in. Doesn't have to be anything detailed, though! Just list all the dragons and names if they have one. :) I'll quote it back to the first page of this thread to get others to see it all. Tag me when you're done!

@ValerianAshe

Your things have been sent!
lobx30c.jpg
Kat56575 Stall

Currently only dragons but I can hold many items and familiars for donation as well.

RULES:
1. Please name before exalting and would prefer if you could breed them at least once.
2. I consider newbies anyone that has joined in the last year.
3. If you are not a newbie I will trade my dragons for familiars and other newbie donations.

Dragons Adopted: 29
Dragons Currently Available:
None Currently
Kat56575 Stall

Currently only dragons but I can hold many items and familiars for donation as well.

RULES:
1. Please name before exalting and would prefer if you could breed them at least once.
2. I consider newbies anyone that has joined in the last year.
3. If you are not a newbie I will trade my dragons for familiars and other newbie donations.

Dragons Adopted: 29
Dragons Currently Available:
None Currently
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
@kat56575

Can I take number one three six and eight if not taken and not too much?
@kat56575

Can I take number one three six and eight if not taken and not too much?
Hallo.

istock_000068588675_full_wide-08f4003d4700b3f2d1a32e208cea0988459161a1-s900-c85.jpg
Oh also can I take number 15?
Oh also can I take number 15?
Hallo.

istock_000068588675_full_wide-08f4003d4700b3f2d1a32e208cea0988459161a1-s900-c85.jpg
@ghostifique

All set. All 17 posted. I used to run a forum like this 2 year ago and had so much fun doing it. I don't have many items because I just restarted playing after 2 years, put I'm willing to hold things for people.
@ghostifique

All set. All 17 posted. I used to run a forum like this 2 year ago and had so much fun doing it. I don't have many items because I just restarted playing after 2 years, put I'm willing to hold things for people.
laodpua664c.png
@kogotamika
Rules:

» You are eligible to receive up to 2 free dragons.

» Once you have been apart of Flight Rising for a minimum of 3 weeks, you are no longer eligible for this giveaway.

Your join date makes you ineligible for the giveaway. Although with @ghostifique permission I don't mind giving you all three for an item donation to this forum.
@kogotamika
Rules:

» You are eligible to receive up to 2 free dragons.

» Once you have been apart of Flight Rising for a minimum of 3 weeks, you are no longer eligible for this giveaway.

Your join date makes you ineligible for the giveaway. Although with @ghostifique permission I don't mind giving you all three for an item donation to this forum.
laodpua664c.png
@kogotamika

If you're wanting dragons from @kat56575, then please tag them!

@kat56575

Thanks so much for donating! You can make your own rules for your own dragons if you like! They're all so pretty omg.
@kogotamika

If you're wanting dragons from @kat56575, then please tag them!

@kat56575

Thanks so much for donating! You can make your own rules for your own dragons if you like! They're all so pretty omg.
lobx30c.jpg
What donation?
What donation?
Hallo.

@kogotamika

I have sent you #15.

Let me get the other two out of the auction house. Then I will let you set up a crossroads for any items that you are able to donate. Nothing it too small.
@kogotamika

I have sent you #15.

Let me get the other two out of the auction house. Then I will let you set up a crossroads for any items that you are able to donate. Nothing it too small.
laodpua664c.png
@Ghostifique Sky Blue Wing Silks, Blue Birdskull Wingpiece, Otherworldly Aura, a Scroll of Renaming, and these two dergs please! [item=sky blue wing silks][item=blue birdskull wingpiece][item=otherworldly aura][item=scroll of renaming] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40005979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400060/40005979_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40192689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401927/40192689_350.png[/img] [/url] Also if possible could I grab a stack of chewy tentacles, a stack of blue-stripe centipedes, and a stack of emerald shiners? thanks!
@Ghostifique Sky Blue Wing Silks, Blue Birdskull Wingpiece, Otherworldly Aura, a Scroll of Renaming, and these two dergs please!
Sky Blue Wing Silks Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Otherworldly Aura Scroll of Renaming

40005979_350.png

40192689_350.png

Also if possible could I grab a stack of chewy tentacles, a stack of blue-stripe centipedes, and a stack of emerald shiners? thanks!
Flyx | FR+3 | Female

online • offline • idle
now that school has started, I will not be too active! It may be weeks before I reply to your message or ping.

Please ping me, I don't subscribe to forum threads!
I1wXRtr.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45