Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaways!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45
@Twysted

Whoa! Look at that great stall! Thanks so much!!
@Twysted

Whoa! Look at that great stall! Thanks so much!!
lobx30c.jpg
@metaknight250

Crossroad sent

@ghostifiuqe

Original post/stall updated. PS I suck at graphics/html so it you or anyone want to spice it up let me know lol
@metaknight250

Crossroad sent

@ghostifiuqe

Original post/stall updated. PS I suck at graphics/html so it you or anyone want to spice it up let me know lol
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
@stardustpaper - Everything had been sent, hon :) Good luck getting started!

@struddler @kat56575 @twysted - Thank you all so much for donating and setting up shop! It gives the new users variety and helps us keep this going. We will take any donations that we can manage; every little bit helps! If you guys need anything or have any suggestions for how to make this all run just a little smoother, don't hesitate to shoot me or @Ghostifique (who's on more than I am, truth be told) a message.

@Argente - Thanks for bumping!

Buyers
> Please, make sure to scan at least a page prior to the one you're on! (If you're on 8, then scan 7, etc & so on). Everyone posts in rapid succession, so an item or dragon that you're eyeing might already be claimed!

> Make sure to tag the user you are requesting from! You'll get a reply much faster :)

> There is now a list of Donor stalls at the bottom of Ghostifique's post!

> Remember! You become ineligible after you've been apart of Flight Rising for three weeks. Feel free to claim any items you feel you need.

Donors
What seems to be in high demand is food. Users are accumulating dragons quicker than they can accumulate food or money to purchase food! So if you have any wiggle room in your food cache, feel free to toss a bit our way! Thank you :)
@stardustpaper - Everything had been sent, hon :) Good luck getting started!

@struddler @kat56575 @twysted - Thank you all so much for donating and setting up shop! It gives the new users variety and helps us keep this going. We will take any donations that we can manage; every little bit helps! If you guys need anything or have any suggestions for how to make this all run just a little smoother, don't hesitate to shoot me or @Ghostifique (who's on more than I am, truth be told) a message.

@Argente - Thanks for bumping!

Buyers
> Please, make sure to scan at least a page prior to the one you're on! (If you're on 8, then scan 7, etc & so on). Everyone posts in rapid succession, so an item or dragon that you're eyeing might already be claimed!

> Make sure to tag the user you are requesting from! You'll get a reply much faster :)

> There is now a list of Donor stalls at the bottom of Ghostifique's post!

> Remember! You become ineligible after you've been apart of Flight Rising for three weeks. Feel free to claim any items you feel you need.

Donors
What seems to be in high demand is food. Users are accumulating dragons quicker than they can accumulate food or money to purchase food! So if you have any wiggle room in your food cache, feel free to toss a bit our way! Thank you :)
earth_potion_by_planet_spatulon-dai9iqf.gif
@Ghostifique May I have 1.) Dragon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402130/40212980_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401927/40192686_350.png[/img] 2.) Items Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs Simple Pearly Bracelets 3.) Familiar Somber Spirit 4.) Specialty Scroll of Renaming
@Ghostifique
May I have
1.) Dragon
40212980_350.png
40192686_350.png
2.) Items
Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs
Simple Pearly Bracelets
3.) Familiar
Somber Spirit
4.) Specialty
Scroll of Renaming
@TrashyCappy - Make sure you tag the users you're requesting from :)
@TrashyCappy - Make sure you tag the users you're requesting from :)
@dormammu
Thank you for the reminder :)
@dormammu
Thank you for the reminder :)
@TrashyCappy No problem!
@TrashyCappy No problem!
@TrashyCappy

Your items have been sent!
@TrashyCappy

Your items have been sent!
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique
Thank you so much!
@Ghostifique
Thank you so much!
@dormammu can i have Heilin and Vitalia please?
@dormammu can i have Heilin and Vitalia please?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45