Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Discontinued] Lvl10 Dragons for Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
[center][b]Welcome to Flight Rising![/b][/center] [b]Note: Most, if not all, flights have a service to loan high level dragons to help newbies get started or might have a thread to help newbies get started with leveled dragons. Be sure to check what your flight has available for you.[/b] Are you new and in Arcane flight? Check out this thread! Run by: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=403591]Theophilus[/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs9/2557362/1][b][font="Verdana"][size="6"][color=#E91FFF]>[/color][color=#E71FFA]>[/color][color=#E520F5]F[/color][color=#E321F0]r[/color][color=#E122EC]e[/color][color=#DF23E7]e[/color] [color=#DB25DE]L[/color][color=#D926D9]V[/color][color=#D727D4]1[/color][color=#D528D0]0[/color][color=#D328CB]s[/color] [color=#CF2AC1]f[/color][color=#CD2BBD]o[/color][color=#CB2CB8]r[/color] [color=#C72EAF]n[/color][color=#C52FAA]e[/color][color=#C330A5]w[/color] [color=#BF329C]a[/color][color=#BD3297]r[/color][color=#BB3392]c[/color][color=#B9348E]a[/color][color=#B73589]n[/color][color=#B53684]i[/color][color=#B33780]t[/color][color=#B1387B]e[/color][color=#AF3976]s[/color][color=#AD3A72]![/color][color=#AB3B6D]<[/color][color=#A93C68]<[/color][/size][/center] [size=5][b]Update:[/b] Closing this giveaway for the foreseeable future.[/size] Real life has just been too busy lately and I've been running out of steam to keep the going for awhile now. ----------------------------- [center][b]Currently: [u]CLOSED[/u] Unlikely to resume in future.[/b][/center] [s]These Level 10 dragons will help make it a bit easier to get started in the Coliseum. I've leveled them to level 10 but you'll have to apply the stat points so they are set up how you want, to do that here is a link to a helpful guide: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710][b]How to Train your Dragon Guide[/b][/url] [i]I have also put a link to this guide in the bio of each dragon so it's always easy to find.[/i] Each dragon will come with a familiar and a piece of apparel as welcome gifts. Below are the dragons currently available, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible.[/s] [quote=Available Dragons] [columns]None = WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns] [/quote] [LIST][s] [*][b]Free for newbies who recently joined. (Approx. Last 30 days)[/b] [*][b]Dragons may be purchased by anyone for 25g/25kt each.[/b] [*][b]One dragon per person[/b] [*]Ask for the dragon you'd like by name and only post in this thread, any messages I receieve asking for dragons will simply be told to use this thread. [*][b]Please be patient[/b] and kind with me and others. I can't be online all the time. [*]I will re-stock as I can, it does take some time and I have limited space. [*]These are limited since this is mostly to re-home the ones I've already leveled. [*][b]Please don't immediately exalt the dragon[/b], if you use them for awhile and then decide to exalt them once you no longer need them, that's fine but don't just ask for one to make a profit, I spent a lot of time leveling them up to be nice so please don't take advantage. [*]Also I'm sorry, but I don't accept friend requests. [/LIST] Thank you to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=225290]Cyabella[/url] for providing leveling assistance! I'm subscribed so no need to ping me but no worries if you do. :)[/s]
Welcome to Flight Rising!

Note: Most, if not all, flights have a service to loan high level dragons to help newbies get started or might have a thread to help newbies get started with leveled dragons. Be sure to check what your flight has available for you.

Are you new and in Arcane flight? Check out this thread! Run by: Theophilus
Update: Closing this giveaway for the foreseeable future.
Real life has just been too busy lately and I've been running out of steam to keep the going for awhile now.

Currently: CLOSED
Unlikely to resume in future.

These Level 10 dragons will help make it a bit easier to get started in the Coliseum.

I've leveled them to level 10 but you'll have to apply the stat points so they are set up how you want, to do that here is a link to a helpful guide: How to Train your Dragon Guide
I have also put a link to this guide in the bio of each dragon so it's always easy to find.

Each dragon will come with a familiar and a piece of apparel as welcome gifts.

Below are the dragons currently available, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible.
Available Dragons wrote:
None = WILL NOT BE RESTOCKED

[*]Free for newbies who recently joined. (Approx. Last 30 days)
[*]Dragons may be purchased by anyone for 25g/25kt each.
[*]One dragon per person
[*]Ask for the dragon you'd like by name and only post in this thread, any messages I receieve asking for dragons will simply be told to use this thread.
[*]Please be patient and kind with me and others. I can't be online all the time.
[*]I will re-stock as I can, it does take some time and I have limited space.
[*]These are limited since this is mostly to re-home the ones I've already leveled.
[*]Please don't immediately exalt the dragon, if you use them for awhile and then decide to exalt them once you no longer need them, that's fine but don't just ask for one to make a profit, I spent a lot of time leveling them up to be nice so please don't take advantage.
[*]Also I'm sorry, but I don't accept friend requests.

Thank you to Cyabella for providing leveling assistance!

I'm subscribed so no need to ping me but no worries if you do. :)

Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
Hi @Wonderling - would I be able to get Ember? The colouring is awesome on her.
Hi @Wonderling - would I be able to get Ember? The colouring is awesome on her.
RSd1ho1.png
@wonderling
could i have hallows?
@wonderling
could i have hallows?
@Wonderling Excuse me, but could I possibly get Langrey?
@Wonderling Excuse me, but could I possibly get Langrey?
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
@GarlondIronworks
Sure, I'll send her over in a moment. She was my Charizard pokemon fan-dragon but I decided I didn't need her anymore. Glad she found a home. :)
@GarlondIronworks
Sure, I'll send her over in a moment. She was my Charizard pokemon fan-dragon but I decided I didn't need her anymore. Glad she found a home. :)
Timezone:
Same as FR
@Wonderling is it okay if i can snatch Langrey off of ya? :D
@Wonderling is it okay if i can snatch Langrey off of ya? :D
tUn5uif.png
@knairai
Sure, I'll send Hallows over to you.

@NyaPyonNya
He'll be on his way in a moment.

@Veli
Sorry, he was already asked for, is there anyone else you'd like? I've added a couple more.
@knairai
Sure, I'll send Hallows over to you.

@NyaPyonNya
He'll be on his way in a moment.

@Veli
Sorry, he was already asked for, is there anyone else you'd like? I've added a couple more.
Timezone:
Same as FR
I'd love to take Shedding, if you don't mind!
I'd love to take Shedding, if you don't mind!
@Dreamer84324
Sure, I'll send her over. :)
@Dreamer84324
Sure, I'll send her over. :)
Timezone:
Same as FR
Is Stagen taken? Gorgeous and I could really use a level 10 to help me out with coli!
@Wonderling
Is Stagen taken? Gorgeous and I could really use a level 10 to help me out with coli!
@Wonderling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84