Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Veli's Art Shop | OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2FmkEcu.png[/img] [center][b]Welcome to my Art Shop![/b][/center] [center]This is my first time trying this type of stuff, but hopefully i'll manage. Besides, drawing dragons can sometimes be a weak spot for me, so I figured this could be a nice opportunity for me to improve![/center] [center][i]i'm sorry if you're burdened by my use of exclamation marks LOL send help plz[/i][/center] [center][b]RULES[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Please be patient! I'd rather not rush my art, so be tolerant and respectful here <3 [/LIST] [LIST] [*]If you're using my art on this/any other site, credit me! Also, do NOT remove my watermark. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Don't ask me to draw NSFW, or else i'll uhh... Call you naughty! (please don't though ;w;) [/LIST] [center][b]I WILL draw:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Wolves/Other animals [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Humans [/LIST] [LIST] [*]OCs [/LIST] [center][b]I WON'T draw:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Fetishes/Kinks [/LIST] [LIST] [*]NSFW (as stated above) [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Robots/Humanoids (Maybe in the future!) [/LIST] [center][b]PRICES[/b][/center] [center]Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000.[/center] [center]Headshot (Sketch): 10kt/10g[/center] [center]Headshot (Coloured): 20kt/20g[/center] [center]Headshot (Coloured + Shaded): 40kt/40g[/center] [center][b]if you want to add another character it'll be 10kt/10g![/b][/center] [center]Bust (Sketch): 25kt/25g[/center] [center]Bust (Coloured): 50kt/50g[/center] [center]Bust (Coloured + Shaded): 100kt/100g[/center] [center][b]if you want to add another character it'll be 12kt/12g![/b][/center] [center]Fullbody (Sketch): 100kt/100g[/center] [center]Fullbody (Coloured): 250kt/250g[/center] [center]Fullbody (Coloured + Background): 500kt/500g[/center] [center]Fullbody (Coloured, Shaded + Background): 1Mil T/1000g[/center] [center]Fullbody (Coloured, Shaded + Detailed Background): 2Mil T/2000g[/center] [center][b]if you want to add another character it'll be 20kt/20g![/b][/center] [center][b]if you are adding apparel to any of these each apparel you add on will be 10kt/10g! The maximum amount of apparel i am doing is 5. [/b][/center] [center][b]ART EXAMPLES[/b][/center] I currently do not have any dragon art to show you, but hopefully you'll get the idea of what my art is! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/i0mfMZ4.png[/img] [center](nice cropping skills veli)[/center] [center][b]WISHLIST[/b][/center] [center]You could also offer me items i want on my wishlist. Prices will depend on lowest/current auction house worth. If you are paying me this way, I will strip off how much the item is to your total! [/center] [center][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/center] [item=Hati] [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Spiney Whale] [item= Ruffle Glasswing] [item=Glasswing Flutter] [item=Ethereal Trickster] [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Earth Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Water Sprite] [item=Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Speedy] [item=Phoenix] [left][b]BATTLE[/b][/left] [item=Eliminate] [item=Rally] [item=Berserk] [center][b]SPECIALTY[/b][/center] [item=Vista: Feral Visage] [item=Vista: Rainy Day] [item=Vista: Foxfire Grove] [item=Vista: Succulents] [item=Vista: Waterway] [item=Vista: Crystal Pools] [item=Vista: Lantern Forest] [item=Vista: Night Sky] [item=Vista: Solar] [item=Vista: Axolotl] [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [center][b]APPAREL/BUNDLES[/b][/center] [item=Pastel Thorn Tangle] [item=The Learned Sage] [item=The Lucky Sage] [item=The Dusty Sage] [item=The Golden Sage] [item= The Celebration Sage] [item=The Mystic Sage] [item=The Verdant Sage] [item=Box o' Faeries] [item=Night Sky Bundle] [item=Siren Sylvan Dress] [item=Siren Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Siren Sylvan Anklets] [item=Siren Sylvan Twist] [item= Siren Sylvan Lattice] [item=Siren Sylvan Wings] [item=Siren Sylvan Filigree] [item= Sky Blue Silks] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Will o' The Ember] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] [item=Starwood Veil] [center][b]SKINS/ACCENTS[/b][/center] fest skins/accents female skydancer accents [item= Accent: Pixie Prancer] [item= Accent: Moonbough] [item=Accent: Pugio Star Strand] [item=Accent: Flurry] [item=Accent: Jeweled Armor] [item=Accent: Cassiopia Hedyloidea] [item=Accent: Crystal Shards] [item=Accent: Starwood Dancer] [item=Accent: Armeria] this is just a little bit of my wishlist haHA [center][b]ART FORM[/b][/center] [center]Dragon/Human/Character: (provide a description/picture)[/center] [center]Pose/Emotion:[/center] [center]Background:(optional but helpful!)[/center] [center]Payment Method:(Treasure, Gems)[/center] [center]Other: (optional)[/center] [center]Apparel: (how many pieces and what items?)[/center] [center][b]SLOTS[/b][/center] [center]1.[/center] [center]2.[/center] [center]3.[/center] [center][b]WAIT LIST[/b][/center] [center]1.[/center] [center]2.[/center] [center]3.[/center] [center][b]PINGLIST[/b][/center] @Aphelium @Deramadus [center][b]Please pay me before it is completed! Once finished I'll accept the CR! Also, don't bother pinging me! I'm subscribed![/b][/center] [center][b][font=Constantia][size=7]RECENTLY DONE[/center][/b][/font] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZH8TaBB.png[/img] [/center]
2FmkEcu.png
Welcome to my Art Shop!
This is my first time trying this type of stuff, but hopefully i'll manage. Besides, drawing dragons can sometimes be a weak spot for me, so I figured this could be a nice opportunity for me to improve!
i'm sorry if you're burdened by my use of exclamation marks LOL send help plz
RULES
  • Please be patient! I'd rather not rush my art, so be tolerant and respectful here <3
  • If you're using my art on this/any other site, credit me! Also, do NOT remove my watermark.
  • Don't ask me to draw NSFW, or else i'll uhh... Call you naughty! (please don't though ;w;)
I WILL draw:
  • Wolves/Other animals
  • Humans
  • OCs
I WON'T draw:
  • Fetishes/Kinks
  • NSFW (as stated above)
  • Robots/Humanoids (Maybe in the future!)
PRICES
Gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000.
Headshot (Sketch): 10kt/10g
Headshot (Coloured): 20kt/20g
Headshot (Coloured + Shaded): 40kt/40g
if you want to add another character it'll be 10kt/10g!
Bust (Sketch): 25kt/25g
Bust (Coloured): 50kt/50g
Bust (Coloured + Shaded): 100kt/100g
if you want to add another character it'll be 12kt/12g!
Fullbody (Sketch): 100kt/100g
Fullbody (Coloured): 250kt/250g
Fullbody (Coloured + Background): 500kt/500g
Fullbody (Coloured, Shaded + Background): 1Mil T/1000g
Fullbody (Coloured, Shaded + Detailed Background): 2Mil T/2000g
if you want to add another character it'll be 20kt/20g!
if you are adding apparel to any of these each apparel you add on will be 10kt/10g! The maximum amount of apparel i am doing is 5.
ART EXAMPLES
I currently do not have any dragon art to show you, but hopefully you'll get the idea of what my art is! :D
i0mfMZ4.png
(nice cropping skills veli)
WISHLIST
You could also offer me items i want on my wishlist. Prices will depend on lowest/current auction house worth. If you are paying me this way, I will strip off how much the item is to your total!
FAMILIARS

Hati Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale Ruffle Glasswing Glasswing Flutter Ethereal Trickster Arcane Sprite Lightning Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Water Sprite Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn Speedy Phoenix
BATTLE

Eliminate Rally
SPECIALTY

Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Rainy Day Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Succulents Vista: Waterway Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Night Sky Vista: Solar Vista: Axolotl Tertiary Gene: Filigree Breed Change: Skydancer
APPAREL/BUNDLES

Pastel Thorn Tangle The Learned Sage The Lucky Sage The Dusty Sage The Golden Sage The Mystic Sage The Verdant Sage Box o' Faeries Night Sky Bundle Siren Sylvan Dress Siren Sylvan Bracelets Siren Sylvan Anklets Siren Sylvan Twist Siren Sylvan Lattice Siren Sylvan Wings Siren Sylvan Filigree Sky Blue Silks Solar Blades Will o' the Ember Warmwater Wanderers Gloomwillow Guide Cosmologist Fieldtools Starwood Veil
SKINS/ACCENTS

fest skins/accents
female skydancer accents

Accent: Pixie Prancer Accent: Moonbough Accent: Pugio Star Strand Accent: Flurry Accent: Jeweled Armor Accent: Cassiopia Hedyloidea Accent: Crystal Shards Accent: Starwood Dancer Accent: Armeria

this is just a little bit of my wishlist haHA
ART FORM
Dragon/Human/Character: (provide a description/picture)
Pose/Emotion:
Background:(optional but helpful!)
Payment Method:(Treasure, Gems)
Other: (optional)
Apparel: (how many pieces and what items?)
SLOTS
WAIT LIST
PINGLIST
@Aphelium @Deramadus
Please pay me before it is completed! Once finished I'll accept the CR! Also, don't bother pinging me! I'm subscribed!
RECENTLY DONE
ZH8TaBB.png
tUn5uif.png
@Veli Can i have a coloured bust of him and him together? Alastore is nudging Manevra's hips playfully while Manevra is in his business suit, pulling on a neutral face trying to ignore him :3

Dragon/Human/Character: him and him
Pose/Emotion: Alastore nudging Manevra's hips playfully like he just shared a lame pun and Manevra is in his suit, his arms crossed keeping a neutral expression. Alastore is around the height of Manevra's shoulders
Background: Grey Background
Payment Method:Gems
Other: n/a
Apparel: see their profile
@Veli Can i have a coloured bust of him and him together? Alastore is nudging Manevra's hips playfully while Manevra is in his business suit, pulling on a neutral face trying to ignore him :3

Dragon/Human/Character: him and him
Pose/Emotion: Alastore nudging Manevra's hips playfully like he just shared a lame pun and Manevra is in his suit, his arms crossed keeping a neutral expression. Alastore is around the height of Manevra's shoulders
Background: Grey Background
Payment Method:Gems
Other: n/a
Apparel: see their profile
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette oooo sure! they both look lovely ^^

if you want to, you can send the payment over CR right now, and once i'm finished i'll accept it!

once you send the payment over i'll put you in the slots <3

by the way, how much apparel do you want on each character and if so what apparel?
@Sylvette oooo sure! they both look lovely ^^

if you want to, you can send the payment over CR right now, and once i'm finished i'll accept it!

once you send the payment over i'll put you in the slots <3

by the way, how much apparel do you want on each character and if so what apparel?
tUn5uif.png
@Veli For alastore, his mask and bartending attire, and for Manevra, just his business suit :3

Sending Cr now~ <3
@Veli For alastore, his mask and bartending attire, and for Manevra, just his business suit :3

Sending Cr now~ <3
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette thank you! i will add you to the slots now :D

also, do you want me to draw them as dragons or their feral forms? just in case ^^;
@Sylvette thank you! i will add you to the slots now :D

also, do you want me to draw them as dragons or their feral forms? just in case ^^;
tUn5uif.png
I'd prefer them to be drawn as their anthro forms :D Alastore is kind of like a skydancer, his best ref is the first and second pics in his profile, his third pic is a good ref for colours/patterns. For Manevra, he's an anthro lion :3
I'd prefer them to be drawn as their anthro forms :D Alastore is kind of like a skydancer, his best ref is the first and second pics in his profile, his third pic is a good ref for colours/patterns. For Manevra, he's an anthro lion :3
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette alright! I'll get it done as soon as I can, and if you don't like anything with the finished piece, just let me know! :)
@Sylvette alright! I'll get it done as soon as I can, and if you don't like anything with the finished piece, just let me know! :)
tUn5uif.png
Thank you! <3
Thank you! <3
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette IT'S DONE!! I hope you like it! :D if there's anything you'd like to change, feel free to tell me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/An4roIS.png[/img]
@Sylvette IT'S DONE!! I hope you like it! :D if there's anything you'd like to change, feel free to tell me!

An4roIS.png
tUn5uif.png
@Veli It looks so good! I think Alastore's fur tips on his head just needs a little neon blue glow and it'll be perfect! Thank you <3
@Veli It looks so good! I think Alastore's fur tips on his head just needs a little neon blue glow and it'll be perfect! Thank you <3
Puppycat.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13