Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbies, have some free dragons!
1 2 3
I have too many Coatl dragons, and they eat all my fish! So, here is where you can come and take them off my hands!

I want these little guys to go to good homes though! I don't want them to be exalted right off the bat!

Tell me the number of the dragon you would like to adopt from me, tell me what you would like to name them, and how you see their personality, or how they would fit into your lair plans if you have any lore in mind.

(All done!)

Above all else, welcome to Flight Rising!
I have too many Coatl dragons, and they eat all my fish! So, here is where you can come and take them off my hands!

I want these little guys to go to good homes though! I don't want them to be exalted right off the bat!

Tell me the number of the dragon you would like to adopt from me, tell me what you would like to name them, and how you see their personality, or how they would fit into your lair plans if you have any lore in mind.

(All done!)

Above all else, welcome to Flight Rising!
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Atroxi I would love #1, I will name her Astra as it is compliments her colours
@Atroxi I would love #1, I will name her Astra as it is compliments her colours
@Atroxi can I have #8? I would name him Yvan. He would be adopted by my progen, Vioghe, in reparation for have betrayed her mother, Yvana. Vioghe has since repented, and would cherish Yvan. He would become something of a trickster, but a very good-natured one.
@Atroxi can I have #8? I would name him Yvan. He would be adopted by my progen, Vioghe, in reparation for have betrayed her mother, Yvana. Vioghe has since repented, and would cherish Yvan. He would become something of a trickster, but a very good-natured one.
gNCOtcY.png
@Atroxi it'd be such an honour to have #2! I'd name her Hope and I'd imagine her personality as a kind, cooperative and intelligent lil dragon! It'd be interesting to see her grow up :D
@Atroxi it'd be such an honour to have #2! I'd name her Hope and I'd imagine her personality as a kind, cooperative and intelligent lil dragon! It'd be interesting to see her grow up :D
tUn5uif.png
I absolutely adore Tundras so if I gather enough money I'll definitely scry him (maybe)
(all knowledge from my addicted friend ^-^)
And other than that green dragons are so majestic! His name would probably be Prasley
(like the green herb(?))
@Atroxi

Btw I am talking about no.6
I absolutely adore Tundras so if I gather enough money I'll definitely scry him (maybe)
(all knowledge from my addicted friend ^-^)
And other than that green dragons are so majestic! His name would probably be Prasley
(like the green herb(?))
@Atroxi

Btw I am talking about no.6
@lightnight
@Veli
@albarosa211
@deadlydarkdawg

Enjoy your pretty fluffy-feathered snek dragons!
@lightnight
@Veli
@albarosa211
@deadlydarkdawg

Enjoy your pretty fluffy-feathered snek dragons!
Vj6Vsq3.png
bump
bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
bump
bump
Vj6Vsq3.png
Ooooohh, Number 4 is so beautiful! If they're still available, could I have that one please??

I haven't really thought about lore all that much so far, but he looks so special. I'd probably name him Jaspin - full of life and optimism~
Ooooohh, Number 4 is so beautiful! If they're still available, could I have that one please??

I haven't really thought about lore all that much so far, but he looks so special. I'd probably name him Jaspin - full of life and optimism~
@Redwylde Yes! He sure is! I will be sending a crossroads your way shortly!
@Redwylde Yes! He sure is! I will be sending a crossroads your way shortly!
Vj6Vsq3.png
1 2 3